The Confessor Pt. 03

Story Info
Samuel comes to regret his choice...
23.8k words
4.11
4k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucilleCF
LucilleCF
308 Followers

Author's note:

This series was originally posted in the loving wives section. However, as the story evolves in my head, I've come to realise that it would be more at home here.

For new and old readers, here's a brief summary.

This story takes place in a theocratic version of modern day Earth. A female dominated worldwide religion rules over all aspects of society, the most relevant to this story being marriage. Sexual intercourse and the possession of sex related paraphernalia is strictly prohibited except by married couples. And, after completing the marriage ceremony, the new couple must be approved of by a member of the Church; a Confessor.

This story centres around a man named Samuel who has just married his high school sweetheart. If you want to know why Samuel is currently standing in a motel with a baseball bat pointed at his head, you'll have to read parts 1 and 2.

As always, all characters engaging in sexual activities are above the age of 18. Do forgive any spelling/grammar errors I might have missed. All feedback is welcome and encouraged. Enjoy. (24,000 words.)

P.S.

Remember when I said I'd have this done by the end of the week? Yeah, let's just forget that happened. :-)

***

"Let me in," Samuel said, "There's nothing left for me out here..."

The baseball aimed at Samuel's head lowered ever so slightly after he spoke the passphrase and the man wielding it frowned at him like he'd said something in a foreign language. Thinking he might have been misheard, Samuel repeated himself.

"Let me in. There's noth-"

"I SAID THERE ARE NO FUCKING ROOMS HERE, YOU DEAF SON OF A BITCH! NOW PISS OFF!"

Samuel flinched when the man suddenly yelled at him. The tip of the baseball bat was slowly growing closer as the man began to advance and panic gripped Samuel as he was forced to retreat.

Had he done something wrong? Was there something on the slip of paper he'd missed? Some step he'd overlooked? He had to check because, as he had just said, there was nothing else left for him but this. His body began to shake as he looked for the slip of paper; partially from the exhaustion of the long walk, but mostly, it was pure adrenaline and fear.

"Wait," Samuel said as he fumbled around for the slip of paper. "P-please, just g-give me a moment."

Finally, he found it. But just as he began reading it over, it vanished from his hands.

"Hey, what is that?!" said the man, easily snatching the slip of paper from Samuel's feeble grip.

"No... No, wait," Samuel said helplessly as he tried to get the paper back, but the man just warded him off with the bat.

Samuel watched with growing trepidation as the man appeared to read the slip of paper over several times, his frown deepening with each pass. When the man's eyes finally returned to Samuel, the hostility that had been in them was gone but it had been replaced with blank expression.

The man looked Samuel up and down. "Your name."

Samuel was so caught off guard by the man's sudden measured tone that he didn't answer.

"You want a room, right? No name. No room."

"Samuel... Cantor," Samuel said finally.

"Samuel Cantor," the man repeated to himself as he lowered his bat and went back behind his desk, not taking his eyes off of Samuel for a second.

There was a wall off keys behind where he sat, but he ignored all of them and instead produced a key from some unseen drawer. The man hesitated for a moment, looking Samuel up and down.

"Are you sure you need a room, Samuel Cantor?" he said. "You could always go back home, ya know? Forget you ever came here?"

Samuel frowned at the man. He sensed there was a hidden meaning behind his words, but he was already committed to the path he was on. Going home was no longer an option.

"No," said Samuel. "I'm sure."

The man looked at Samuel a moment longer before throwing the keys over to him.

"Suit yourself," he said. "You saw the rooms outside before you came in, right? It's the one on the far end."

"Ah, yes... Thank you," said Samuel feeling both relieved and somehow even more anxious than before. But the man continued, holding Samuel's gaze as he spoke.

"Listen to me. When you leave this building don't talk to anyone. Just go straight to your room. The phone is going to be ringing when you get there. Make sure you answer it. Do you understand everything I've said?"

"Y-yes," Samuel said, a little overwhelmed. "Yes, I understand."

"Did you bring anything with you?" the man asked.

"...What?"

There was a sudden flash of annoyance in the man's eyes. "I there anything else in your fucking pockets, dumbass?!"

Samuel flinched again. "Just my phone. A-and my wallet."

"Leave them. On the floor at your feet. Then get out."

Samuel did as he was told, placing his wallet and his phone on the floor and immediately feeling even more vulnerable than when he abandoned his home that morning. But he didn't leave. Instead he stood there trembling as he stared back at the man who held his fate in his hands.

"What?!" the man snapped. "Why are you just standing there?"

"This is..." Samuel began but then stopped, unsure of how to give voice to all the questions swirling in his head. Ultimately, he chose to ask the one question that had been bugging him since he stepped through the front door.

"Are you with... I mean... I came to the right place...right?" Samuel asked, being cautious with his wording.

The man's expression went blank before answering Samuel's question in a tone that brokered no further discussion.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Samuel Cantor."

***

After leaving the lobby, Samuel tried to get to his room as quickly as possible. The merciless bright light of the morning sun and the occasional glances of pedestrians left him feeling exposed, like his very soul were on display for all to see.

However, when he was halfway there, he felt a sudden dull throbbing pain in his groin where Nadine had grabbed him the night before. All at once, the trembling in his body intensified and he felt so weak that he had to lean on the wall next to him for support.

The entire episode lasted no more than ten seconds before he was able to stand on his own again, but the faint trembling remained. Samuel resumed walking to his room, but he couldn't shake the feeling that something was very wrong with him.

When he finally arrived, he immediately noticed something odd. The room had no windows. All of the other rooms he'd passed had a large window next to the door, but this one had none; only concrete. Cold, impenetrable concrete that no light could shine through. Samuel knew that he should have been grateful for the privacy that this would afford him, but all he could feel was an ominous sense of dread overtaking him as he unlocked the door and opened it.

At least, he tried to open it. As soon as he pulled on the doorknob he was met with an unexpected resistance. The door was heavy. Too heavy for a normal door. It took Samuel three tries to finally get it open wide enough for him to pass, and that was only after he used his body weight.

As soon as he got it open, he was immediately assaulted by the sound of the phone ringing. Samuel remained outside, leaning against the door and breathing hard from the effort he'd put into opening it. The only illumination present in the room was coming from the sunlight shining in through the door he'd just opened, and he was hesitant to enter when he didn't know what might be lurking in the shadows.

However, the persistent ringing of the phone sounded almost impatient to Samuel's ears. He made himself cross the threshold, feeling around on the wall for a light switch as he did. He found one, much to his relief, and was greeted with a normal looking motel room once he switched it on.

With his feeling of dread somewhat diminished Samuel made his way over to the angry phone and answered it as instructed.

"H-hello?" he said into the receiver.

"Did you close the door?" came a voice from the other end. Samuel recognized it as belonging to the man at the front desk.

"Uh... No. It's kind of heavy. I just barely managed to-"

"Go do it," the man said, cutting Samuel off calmly. "Now. And make sure it's shut. Come back and tell me when it's done."

Samuel doubted the man was willing to compromise on this point. He put down the receiver and walked back over to the door. But when he took hold of the doorknob and pulled, he found that the door was even more difficult to close than it was to open. Samuel had to take hold of the doorknob with both hands and brace one of his feet on the wall just to get the damn thing to move. It felt like minutes had passed when he finally heard the door click shut and he fell back onto the floor in a heap of exhaustion.

When he tried to stand back up, the pain in his groin returned, along with the trembling and the sudden feeling of weakness. Whatever Nadine had done to him seemed to get worse the more he exerted himself.

After taking a moment to rest, he picked himself back up again and went back to the phone.

"It's... It's closed," Samuel said, still breathing hard. "What do... I have to do next?"

There was a long pause before the man gave an ominous response.

"...You really should've gone home when you had the chance, Samuel Cantor."

"What?" asked Samuel, but the man didn't answer him.

Instead he heard a noise that made his heart leap into his throat. It was a series of loud thuds coming from the door he'd just shut. Like something large and heavy was sliding into place. They started at the base of the door and then quickly made there way up to the top.

When the noise stopped, the phone died and the only light in the room went out leaving him in total darkness. In a panic, Samuel stumbled over to the door and tried to open it but it was no use. If the door had been hard to move before it was impossible now.

"Wait!" Samuel yelled as he banged on the door. "Is anyone there?! Did I do something wrong?! I just did what the paper said! Please! Let me out!"

But no one answered, no matter how much noise he made, or how much he begged and pleaded. All he succeeded in doing was wasting the last bit of energy he had left. Feeling defeated, helpless, and scared, Samuel groped around in the darkness until he found the bed. He collapsed onto it roughly, his legs lacking even the strength to support him. His consciousness was the last thing to abandon him as he finally passed out.

And then he had a dream.

He was back at home, lying in bed next to Delilah. She was lying on her back, completely naked with the bedsheets only covering her from the waist down. Samuel could see her beautiful bare breasts in the moonlight, rising and falling slowly with each breath she took.

He wanted to touch them. He wanted to feel their softness in the palm of his hand. He reached out to touch one of them, but when he did, Delilah's eyes popped open and she looked directly at him.

"I'm sorry, Samuel," she said to him as she covered her breasts, "but these aren't yours to touch any more. They belong to Nadine now. You'll have to ask her if... if... aah..."

Delilah's voice trailed off with a sigh of pleasure as she turned away from him.

"Oh, Nadine," she cooed softly. "Yes... Yes..."

Delilah's hand drifted down from her breasts to take hold of a round lump that was between her legs underneath the covers. The lump moved up and down in a steady rhythm as Delilah's moans grew louder and louder.

Finally, Delilah's back arced as she reached her climax, and her soft breast swayed with the movement. When her body relaxed and returned to the bed again, the lump between her legs began to slowly move upward under the covers until Nadine's blonde head appeared from beneath them.

She shot Samuel a mocking glance as she made her way up Delilah's still heaving body. Planting kisses on her stomach. Licking and sucking on the tender skin of her breasts, her neck, and finally sharing a kiss with her that was filled with deep love and affection, even to his eyes.

Samuel was unable to look away as Nadine's long tongue disappeared into his wife's mouth. He was unable to block his ears against the sensual sound of their entwined lips. The torment of their intimacy continued until Nadine finally broke the kiss and rose up on her knees putting her naked body on display.

"This is the Goddess's will Samuel," she said as she smiled down at him. "Your wife belongs to me now. Both body and soul. There is no room for you any more."

It was then that Samuel noticed the Spear protruding from between Nadine's legs. She lowered herself back down on top of his wife, kissing her again as she guided the Spear into her body. When it entered, he heard the two women moan in mutual pleasure. Delilah wrapped her arms and legs around her lover as she surrendered to her. She didn't even spare Samuel a glance. Nadine was the only thing that mattered to her.

He watched as Nadine's round behind rose and fall as she wielded the Spear against his wife, each stroke drawing a long moan of pleasure from each of them. Gradually her movements became faster and more aggressive until the entire bed shook with the force of her thrusts.

Delilah's voice was hysterical with pleasure, her voluminous breasts bouncing wildly as she allowed herself to be ravaged. Nadine's masculine lust showed no signs of abating. She took the nipple of one of his wife's breasts into her mouth and sucked on it hungrily as she continued her animalistic humping. She indulged herself in Delilah's erotic body freely while he laid inches away, paralysed and unable to stop it.

"Nadine!" Delilah cried. "Oh, Goddess! Nadine!"

When Delilah was just on the verge of her climax, Nadine turned to look at him, her mouth still fastened to his wife's breast, and her eyes filled mockery and self-satisfaction. Her words reached him without her needing to speak them.

'She's mine now...'

He struggled against the invisible force that was holding him, desperate to escape the image before him. Nadine's laughter echoed as he struggled, appearing to take as much pleasure in his distress as she did in his wife's body. Mercifully, the dream began to fade. The last thing he heard was Delilah's incomprehensible screams of ecstasy before he finally awoke.

But by bringing an end to one nightmare, he inadvertently started another. When he opened his eyes, he found himself in total darkness, but he wasn't in the motel any more. He had been blindfolded, and someone large and strong had slung him over their shoulder.

And it appeared his inability to move wasn't just some trick of the dreamworld; he found that his real arms and legs had been bound tightly by his captor. He tried to struggle against his restraints but it was no use. They were simply too strong.

"He's awake," came the deep and undeniably male voice of the person carrying him.

"No matter," said a woman with a Russian accent off to Samuel's left. "It's much too late for him, anyway. Come, let's get them all back to the church."

"Yes, my lady Confessor."

'The church? Samuel thought as a chill ran down his spine. 'A Confessor?'

It was a trap. It was all a trap laid by the Church. How could he have been so foolish? What made him believe it would be so easy to get in contact with the terrorists? No, that didn't matter now. He had to get away. If he allowed the Church to capture him then his life would be forfeit.

Samuel began struggling against his restraints, but he simply lacked the strength to free himself.

"Please!" he begged, taking another approach. "This must be some kind of mistake! I've done nothing wrong!"

"Put him down," snapped the Confessor.

The Church's enforcer quickly complied, setting Samuel down in sitting him upright.

"Listen," Samuel continued, desperate to say anything to save himself, "I just wanted some directions. But the clerk threatened me and made me stay in that room. I don't know what's go-gargh? Grgh!? Argh!!"

Samuel was cut off when a length of cloth was wedged into his mouth before being tied into a knot behind his head, leaving him mute, blind, and utterly helpless.

"Silence, you filthy heretic!" spat the Confessor. "You turned your back on the Goddess the moment you stepped foot into that room, and now the Goddess has turned her back on you! You'll get no sympathy from me! Only judgement!"

Samuel's blood ran cold. He tried to say something through the gag, anything to defend himself, but it was so tight that all he could produce was garbled nonsense. And even if he could speak, it was apparent that the Confessor wasn't going to listen to him. He could already hear her footsteps moving away, silently dismissing his existence.

Then the enforcer picked Samuel up again and resumed walking. Samuel didn't bother resisting any further. Instead, he turned his attention to his surroundings and what his remaining senses could reveal about them.

He felt cool air on his body, which led him to believe he was outside, and the sound of crickets told him that the sun had gone down. How long had he been asleep? No. That wasn't the important question. What he needed to worry about was where he was being taken and what was going to happen to him once he got there. But both of those questions terrified him to his core, so he delayed addressing them for as long as possible.

After what felt like a minute of walking, Samuel heard a door open before the enforcer threw him onto something hard. He heard a door shut behind him and assumed he was in a prison cell. But then an engine started, and Samuel realized he was actually in the back of a truck as it lurched forward.

He wasn't alone, though. For the duration of the drive he heard the sounds of the other men with him. Some of them were trying to speak, but it sounded like they had been gagged just like him. One sounded like he was struggling to free himself, but didn't appear to be finding much success. The rest of them simply wept.

Samuel laid there silently on the floor of the truck wondering how all these men got here. Did they also lose their wives to a Confessor? Had they fled from their homes to escape their own version of Nadine? Were they victims of the same trap that he had fallen into?

'...And are we all about to die together?'

The thought filled Samuel with fear. Once again he tried to speak through his gag, hoping that someone might hear and give him a chance to explain himself. When that failed, he joined his fellow prisoner in his attempts to break free but after five minutes of struggle, the pain in his groin flared up and he became too tired to continue.

Finally, after exhausting the only options he had left to him, Samuel rolled onto his back and closed his eyes. He retreated from the hopelessness of his current situation and lost himself in memories of better times.

The day he met a beautiful girl named Delilah; how pretty she'd made herself for him on the night of their first date; the gentle smile she'd had on her face as he proposed to her; and the tears of joy she shed on the day they were finally married.

But then other memories crept to the surface of his mind: Nadine passionately kissing Delilah outside the church; taking his wife's virginity right in front of him as she screamed in pleasure; losing the love of his life only to have her return as a total stranger; and being forced to watch helplessly as she fell in love with someone else.

He'd been chased from his home, led astray by Archibald, a man he thought was an ally, and now he was about to pay the price for it. He thought he'd lost everything when he took his wedding ring off earlier that morning, but now he was about to lose so much more.

Samuel listened to the sounds of the hopeless men weeping around him. And then, he wept too.

LucilleCF
LucilleCF
308 Followers