The Confessor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with every time she used the Spear, Delilah felt a tingling sensation that started in her clit and travelled up her spine. It was a strong feeling, almost electric, and distantly painful. However, once it passed, it was replaced with a pleasurable throbbing sensation. With each pulse, the Spear altered her perception of her own body, making it feel like her clit was growing larger and larger, merging with the Spear until she could no longer feel the difference between them.

Delilah looked down at her cock. A cock that never went soft. A cock that gave and received the most exquisite kind of pleasure. She wanted to use it. She ached for it. So when she looked at Nadine and saw that tempting smile on her face, she gave into her desires and pushed her down onto the bed once again.

But she didn't start fucking Nadine yet. Instead, she crawled forward and sat on her stomach, allowing the Spear to rest between her huge breasts.

"Use your tits, Nadine," Delilah breathed, her voice thick with desire and lust. "I want to feel them."

Nadine gave Delilah a smug smile but she did as she was asked, squeezing her soft tits together over the Spear still slick with her saliva. Slowly she slid them up and down along it's length and Delilah shivered in pleasure as the soft flesh stroked her.

"You like these big titties, don't you Delilah," Nadine said as she kissed the head of the Spear.

"Yes..." Delilah breathed. "Such big fucking tits... So soft..."

"Come on, then," said Nadine. "Fuck them."

She then wrapped her arms tightly across her own chest, crushing the Spear with her softness from all sides. Delilah leaned forward, placing her hands on either side of Nadine's head, and began thrusting into the pliable pocket of flesh. That sensation alone was enough to make Delilah moan in ecstasy, but every time the head of the Spear emerged, Nadine would give it a lick or a kiss that made her shiver.

When Nadine opened her mouth and began sucking on the head of the Spear, Delilah lost control of herself. The feeling of Nadine's hot mouth licking and sucking her while she fucked her amazing tits was too much stimulation at one time. She was going to cum. But there was no need to fight it. Her cock, the Spear, would never get tired or need to rest. All she needed to do was feel as much pleasure as possible.

Taking fist-fulls of the bedsheets, Delilah began fucking Nadine's mouth and tits as fast as she could. Nadine sucked and licked her harder and harder with every fevered stroke, and the soft valley of her tits compressed as she hugged herself tighter. When Delilah looked down at Nadine, into her eyes, into those smirking blue eyes, she fell over the precipice of her own pleasure.

"Ughh, Nadine," she moaned. "Fuuuck... So fucking good..."

The Spear sent violent shockwaves throughout her body. Each one just as powerful as the last. That feeling alone was enough to melt her mind with pleasure, but it was made more intense by the fact that Nadine would not stop sucking. Delilah gently rocked her hips, using Nadine's diligent mouth to prolong her orgasm. But when the pleasure she was feeling finally returned to normal levels, she was overcome with the desire to give back what she had just received.

She extracted herself from Nadine's mouth with yet another audible wet pop and got between her lover's legs. As much as Nadine liked to tease and taunt her, it was clear she was enjoying this just as much as Delilah was. Her pussy glistened in anticipation of receiving the Spear, and Delilah had no intention of making her wait for it any longer.

Each of them sighed in pleasure as Delilah pushed into Nadine's body, spreading her soft walls with the hard thick Spear. When she reached the end of Nadine's deep tight pussy, Delilah laid down on her lover and began rocking her hips gently.

The stress of the day fell into the background of Delilah's mind as her senses were overwhelmed by Nadine's body. Her deep passionate kisses. The feeling of her breasts as they pressed into her own. Her arms and legs wrapping around Delilah, holding her tightly as she fucked her.

Nadine moaned into Delilah's mouth as the Spear impaled her. A sound so sensual that it made Delilah move her hips faster and faster. She wanted to hear more of her lover's pleasure. She wanted her to cum for her. But before she could achieve that goal for herself, she once again reached her limit and came inside Nadine's clenching pussy.

Delilah groaned as she weathered the storm of her orgasm before going limp on top of Nadine, her breaths coming in ragged gasps.

"That's two for you so far, and none for me," Nadine said sweetly as she kissed Delilah on the cheek.

For a moment, Delilah just looked at Nadine smiling innocently back at her, then she started thrusting again, harder and faster than before. Over time she had grown incrementally better at wielding the Spear, but it still took a significant effort on her part to bring Nadine to climax if she didn't cooperate. She would make her cum, though. Even if she had to break the bed to do it.

Finally Delilah was rewarded with the sound of her lover's soft moans.

"Yeeesss," said Delilah. "Cum for me, Nadine. Just like that."

She took one of Nadine's hard nipples and sucked on it hungrily as she drove the Spear deep into her body. Soon Nadine would cum, and Delilah would get to enjoy the feeling of triumph that came with it. She momentarily closed her eyes and lost herself in the sound of Nadine's pleasure and the soft flesh in her mouth when Nadine suddenly pulled her off of her breast and into a deep kiss.

Delilah wasn't ready for the feeling of Nadine's soft lips and tongue. Her skillful and passionate kiss. Not only that, but Nadine began crushing the Spear with the strong muscles of her pussy, causing Delilah to moan helplessly into her mouth. The intensity of those combined sensations pushed Delilah over the edge again and she had yet another orgasm through the Spear.

"That's three... Little flower..." Nadine said a little breathlessly.

After recovering, Delilah leaned back onto her knees and glared down at Nadine. Nadine continued to smile back with just a hint of condescension. Spurred on by her own sexual frustration, Delilah lifted her lover's lower body off of the bed and began driving the Spear into her with as much force as she could muster.

Nadine's delighted laughter filled the room as Delilah fucked her.

"Cum for me, you bitch," Delilah said, putting her frustration into her thrusts.

"Make me," Nadine shot back with a smirk.

Delilah practically growled in response but that only made Nadine laugh harder. However Delilah's efforts were rewarded once again when Nadine's laughter was replaced with animalistic moans of pleasure.

Delilah bit her bottom lip in satisfaction as she watched Nadine writhing on the bed, her tits bouncing wildly, her hands clutching at the sheets, her cries so loud and sensual that the neighbours were probably getting hot and bothered over them. She had Nadine completely at her mercy and she was loving every second of it.

Delilah adjusted her angle of entry to make it easier to hit Nadine's g-spot. The effect was immediate. Nadine's pussy tightened around the Spear. Her moans sounded less like pleasure and more like a sweet kind of pain. There was no more humour or mockery left in her. All that was left was a rutting animal. But Delilah wasn't any different in that regard.

Much to her chagrin, it was Delilah who came first having her fourth orgasm of the night. But she didn't stop her thrusting. Not until Nadine reached her climax.

"Delilah! Oh fuck," Nadine screamed. "Yes, baby! Yes! Yes!!"

A torrent of clear liquid streamed from Nadine's pussy, covering the front of Delilah's body in her orgasmic juices as she screamed her pleasure at the top of her lungs. Still, Delilah kept thrusting her hips, wanting to give her lover as much pleasure as possible.

When it was finally over, Delilah fell backwards onto the bed and laid there completely exhausted. She had absolutely no strength left in her body and thought Nadine was in much the same condition. Of course, she was wrong; Nadine never got tired of sex.

Without warning Nadine pulled the Spear from Delilah's body and flipped her onto her stomach.

"Nadine, what are you-" Delilah said as she tried to get up off the bed, but a firm hand in the middle of her back pushed her down again.

Nadine laid down on Delilah's back and whispered in her ear, "What do you think I'm doing? It's your turn to get fucked, little flower."

Then she felt the head of the Spear enter her body and she gasped at the sudden pleasure. Nadine slid the Spear inside her all the way to the base and purred in Delilah's ear.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Yes," Delilah said as Nadine began to rock her hips. "Fuck yes..."

Nadine's hands began to roam, squeezing Delilah's breasts as her hips started moving faster.

"Who does this pussy belong to, Delilah," Nadine asked before sucking on Delilah's ear lobe.

"You... You, Nadine," Delilah gasped over the sound of skin hitting skin.

"It's my pussy?" Nadine asked sweetly as her thrust became more and more aggressive.

"Yes!" Delilah yelled when the Spear started hitting her most sensitive spots. "It's... It's your pu... Oh, Fuck!"

Nadine started slamming the Spear into Delilah as hard as she could, robbing her of her ability to speak. Her legs trembled with the intense pleasure Nadine was giving her. When her lover's merciless assault finally pushed her over the edge, a chill washed over Delilah's body and her eyes rolled back into her head. She came so hard that she couldn't even cry out. She just laid there under Nadine, convulsing in silence.

After her orgasm finally came to an end, Nadine said something that completely doused the flame of Delilah's lust.

"You see, little flower? The two of us can keep each other happy on our own. We don't need Samuel. We never needed him at all."

Nadine trailed kisses along Delilah's face, completely oblivious to her blank expression as she stared at the wall. Delilah loved Nadine. Truly she did. She'd developed a strong connection with her that was far more than just sexual. In Nadine, Delilah had found a kindred spirit. Someone who was just as devoted to the Goddess as she was. Someone she could grow with. Someone who made her feel fulfilled, both romantically and spiritually. When the Goddess spoke to her through Nadine and told her she wanted all of them to be together, it was easy to believe it because it just felt right.

But the Goddess had said all of them, Samuel included. That was the bright future she'd been looking forward to. She'd always feared for Samuel's soul. Worried that she might not be strong enough to support him in his walk with the Goddess. It bothered her so much that she had considered seeking the advice of one of the priestesses at the church. That's why having Nadine, a Confessor, join the relationship felt like the answer to all her prayers and filled her with happiness and hope. But now that Samuel had left, she just felt lost.

Of course she was grateful to still have Nadine. Of course she would stay by her side even if Samuel didn't return. But more than anything, more than everything, she hoped and prayed that the Goddess would allow her to have that bright future she'd originally envisioned. That she would bring Samuel back home to them.

Nadine had started fucking her again, but Delilah's heart just wasn't in it any more. Instead, her eyes drifted over to Samuel's ring sitting precariously near the edge of the bed. Nadine moaned in Delilah's ear as her thrusts grew more energetic, causing the bed to rock and shake.

After a moment's hesitation, Delilah reached out for the ring as Nadine, blissfully unaware, continued to fuck her. It was just beyond her reach and she had to shift her upper body to get closer to it. However, Nadine must have interpreted this movement as some kind of play on Delilah's part, because she moved with her and fucked her even harder.

Delilah cried out in pleasure as Nadine dominated her with the Spear, but still she reached for the ring. She just wanted to touch it, to hold it in her hand. She kept inching closer and closer until her fingertips were almost brushing against it. But Nadine's sexual prowess was too much for her to bear. With the Spear repeatedly slamming into her without pause and Nadine moaning sensually into her ear, Delilah was once again made to cum and she hit the ring as the orgasm overwhelmed her.

With her entire body being wracked with a pleasure she could neither resist nor ignore, Delilah could only watch helplessly as the ring fell over the side of the bed, and out of sight.