All Comments on 'The Confessor Pt. 03'

by LucilleCF

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
I

I dunno, this seems like total BS.

Women aren't the cause of religion looking down on sex: men in power wanting to control and debase women are.

LucilleCFLucilleCFalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Total BS?

This is a fictional world, not reality. For the purposes of the story, women are the ones who want to control men.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Every opinion is always biased so none if it matters.

NeutralFriendNeutralFriendalmost 3 years ago

LucilleCF glad to see you came back to finish the story. Interesting series and great characters.

hair94hair94almost 3 years ago

One of my favorite story series!! I really hope you will continue it.

great lovergreat loveralmost 3 years ago

It is a very interesting story. I loved it. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As expressed by many others already, this is a really interesting, well written story. Props on the editing, considering the length of this thus far, I can barely recall an egregious error. It's rare to see someone put so much effort into fleshing out their characters and universe, and then just as easily bring all that established lore into question. I'll admit, there are times when it's frustrating to witness Samuel's constant backtracking, but his development and the explanations provided in this chapter go a long way to explaining why he acts the ways he does. I'm extremely curious to find out the origin of Delilah's powers, and this conflict of interests between confessors. Additionally, the budding doubts expressed by Nadine, alongside her physical changes, leaves a lot of opportunity for interesting developments going forwards. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is very intriguing, and well written! I eagerly look forward to part 4 - sure hope to not have a 2 year wait! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

cuck shit, regardless of which category you hide it in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Hoping for a part 4.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well written but way too fucking long in every manner.

We should all watch helplessly as this story fell over the side of the bed, and out of sight.

There IS such a thing as too much of a good thing, and thats what happened here, it just went on and on and on.

Maybe in 2 years we can another 8-12 page chapter that leaves us hardly any further along.

I'll leave directions to this story to my grandkids, when I have them, so they can read it if the end is posted by then

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

It's a great big ball of shit, all 3 parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Complete the series. Don't listen to the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please for the love of god finish this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope we get a conclusion to this! I would be very interested to see Samuel's fate, among the other characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't listen to the haters. If they didn't like the story to this point, they could have stopped reading at any time. I'm impressed with the amount of work you've put into character description and development. Judging from what you have so far, I can see this series having 5 or 6 episodes, possibly more, depending on your direction. Am excited to read more of this! Very well done! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"Delilah could only watch helplessly as the ring fell over the side of the bed, and out of sight."

Damn, what a great read. Glad to see Samuel managed to pull his nuts out finally

mazk1098mazk10988 months ago

Given how long it's been since last update, who knows when we'll see continuation.

Nice to see that Samuel was finally able to snap out and partially recover.

I only hope that this whole "Shattered Spear" is not a setup to catch potential rebels..........

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Is the ring falling the end?

Where ever you are Lucille I hope you are doing well.

You are a great writer.

"I Dream of Jeanie" - 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucilleCF@LucilleCF
Hi, I plan to upload often. Hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoy writing them! (P.S. I feel like I should warn people that, although I'll probably write about other things, infidelity is my main kink.) Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CielaLucille C...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES