The Connection Ch. 03

Story Info
A risk pays off!
8k words
3.25
5.1k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Connection - Chapter 3

They slept, rising only to eat enough to sustain life. They were both drained, emotionally, physically and sexually drained. So, it was the following morning before their lives resumed in any sense of normality. Breakfast was a joint effort as Marge pitched in with a comfortable manner and Alan was surprised how easy everything fit together. Their conversation came easy as well as each shared where they had come from and what led them to the place they were in their lives. They talked about interests and activities, family and other expectations. Each had been in relationships that were restricting and had found it necessary to try to conceal their true nature. Having been released from those situations both vowed never to be restricted again. Alan had longed for an outlet to release his sexual nature for many years. That's what led him to create the profile that had attracted Marge. And Marge had also been searching to find someone who would not just accept her but someone who could truly lead her without taking advantage of her. Alan assured her that he understood exactly what she was saying and that he would not only lead her, and protect her, but he would worship her. When she wished to explore her submissive nature, she would be free to do so. But he also explained that his desire was not to be a true dominant. Instead, he wanted their relationship to be on an equal level of leader and follower. It was important, he told her, that she understand that he was a true "pleaser". He explained to Marge that being a "pleaser" meant that a large part of his pleasure and arousal came from serving and being a part of her pleasure. They each openly confessed to being loners. Neither had any family that engaged in any significant way in their lives. And since they were retired and both were divorced they had not been successful in maintaining any very close friendships either.

"Greg, the bartender you met at "The Place" is an old friend, the oldest and closest. He's the only one who is aware of my..... nature." Alan shared with a slight twinkle in his eyes. "We were both very inquisitive pre-adolescents, both very much into exploration, if you know what I mean." He was quite sure Marge knew exactly what he meant.

"And did you explore together?" Marge inquired.

"You mean did we ever suck each other off?" he asked laughingly but didn't wait for an answer. "No, not that far. Mostly mutual masturbation and sharing fantasies about what we would read in erotic literature. There wasn't any internet back then, remember. Later on we shared some swinger party experiences together."

"Mmmm. I'm afraid I went farther than that. I have a friend, Joyce, who lives in Ohio. We shared an apartment for a couple years before we were married. We weren't exactly knockouts, so we sometimes struggled to get dates on any regular basis. So, after experiencing sex, we were both so horny all the time we inevitably ended up in bed together. It was great. We experimented with most everything two women could do together." He could tell she had fond memories of her friend.

"Have you kept in touch over the years?"

"Enough to know where each is living. And that each of us is divorced, and alone." She replied.

"Then came marriage to George?" he asked, trying to lead the conversation.

"Joyce and I came to understand that we would have to accept taming down our desires if we were to have a significant relationship. So, that's what we did and I met George and Joyce met Frank."

"You were together twenty years, right? Something must have worked."

"We were happy, I think. But we both, Joyce and I, came to realize that the sacrifice was too much. If we had to deny who we were to be happy, was it real happiness? Anyway, we each divorced on good terms. George and I remained friends until his death. Joyce had a daughter though, so it was a bit contentious for her."

"Anne and I came to the same conclusion. She was perceptive enough to know I needed more but trying to be something she wasn't would not have been the answer. We tried to remain friends but a few dates with her friends were awkward, so I retreated. Then the endless attempts at swinging began. I guess it was hopeless optimism that kept me trying."

"I have tried to connect with men,but I was always hesitant to allow myself the freedom to be who I truly am inside. I was always afraid that they would assume that my erotic, extreme nature gave them the right to take advantage of me. Some of them seemed to enjoy it when I let myself go but then they would be disgusted by my actions. It left me feeling conflicted about myself."

"I know exactly what you're talking about. I was never very good at reading signs that meant whether to stop or go farther. It was frustrating. Often, I misread them and would let go only to find the same reaction. So, here we are. It seems that we are two perverts in a pod." He smiled at her and she smiled back at him."

"I guess we are just too filthy dirty perverts, too dirty for anyone else!" Marge added. "Just to be certain that you understand, that doesn't scare me, or disgust me. It makes me wet with excitement and arousal!" Marge said in a sultry voice and Alan noticed her hand move between her legs. As she reached her vulva, covered only by her cotton panties, he could see her wetness. Realizing he was watching her she opened her legs to give him a better look as she dragged her finger up through the camel toe slit and rolled her eyes back in her head with a groan of pure lust and pleasure.

"Are you ready again?" he asked her.

Marge opened her eyes and looked at him. Her expression was one of vulnerability. "I am and will always be ready, Alan. I really can never get enough. I love it and I crave it. You understand that, don't you?" she asked him.

"yes, I do." He assured her. "And I've been looking for you my entire adult life." He said with a smile.

"I would like to begin to establish some base facts that we can agree so that we will both have absolute confidence in knowing each other's needs. Would you like that?"

"Very much, Alan."

"Let me begin by making some statements of fact and then if you'd like you can do the same. Alright?" he began. Marge nodded enthusiastically. "Good. First of all any relationship must be based on mutual respect and I believe we have that covered. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes."

"Second. I want you to know that I find you extremely attractive. I don't want you to think that sex is the only thing that draws me to you. Do you understand that?"

"Oh, Alan. I am far from the "9" I used to be. My legs and hips are large and my ass is fat. My breasts are beginning to sag and I have 'love handles' too."

"Stop!" Alan interrupted her. "You're an intelligent woman. One who knows who you are and what you want. Surely you don't allow yourself to be drawn in to all that. Those things are external. They are simply conditions that we have little control over. I am attracted to the you on the inside."

"But there is a lot we don't know about each other." she protested.

"But we will learn, Marge, together." He countered. "Our intent to be together is based on a mutual respect for individualism. We can take it slowly, always free to be ourselves. I am certain there will be things that we discover that we are not thrilled about with each other. But 'this', this connection that we have discovered will always be the thing that overcomes any of those problems."

"I warn you, Alan. I have a very dirty, nasty, filthy mind. The things that arouse me have turned off many others."

"Yes, you do. And that attracts me to you even more. You must always know that. While I recognize that in some social situations, we need to maintain discretion, we can share a knowledge that just beneath the surface of conformity there is a mutual depravity that is always alive, just waiting to be set free. I am just like you."

"Where do we go from here, Alan?" Marge asked him with a serious look. "Others will say that it's foolish to talk of a permanent relationship after only a couple of days. Even though we have no immediate families to worry about we do have friends and other people in our lives."

"Are you worried about their opinions, Marge?" he asked. "Or are YOU having second thoughts?"

"No." It was simple answer but the way she said was convincing.

"So, to answer your previous question, I suggest we just go about our lives. I know I want to spend as much time as possible with you but if you feel you need some "alone" time, I understand."

"Are you kidding?" she exclaimed, reaching out to take his semi-aroused member in her hand. "What would I want alone time for when I have access to this?" Her smile was inviting.

"Easy. Hold that thought. I am sixty-four, remember. And we need to do some of those "real life" things. Rest assured, though, that you will have all the access you want later."

"I'll hold you to that! What is on the agenda?"

"Shopping, banking and other mundane stuff. But I suspect it will be different today." He mused.

"How so?"

"Because my mind will be distracted."

"Mine, too!" Again she smiled, or was it still?

The next few weeks were spent together for the most part. They went to Marge's to retrieve some necessary things for her. After a week with Alan she decided to spend a few nights at home. They had talked about combining their households into one and she wanted to get a better feel for all the items she had to make decisions about. What did she want to keep, what was expendable? And what would she place in storage. They had already decided, for many reasons, to keep Alan's home since it was a single dwelling, allowing more privacy. Marge's place was a townhouse with many neighbors. The first day she concentrated on furniture. There was a lot to think about, so it kept her distracted. The second day, however, was torture. Sorting out her personal items became an exercise in futility. She found it impossible to control her desires. She couldn't keep her hands out of her own panties. Eventually she just got naked, so she had access to herself at all times, constantly thinking of him. Then she began sending him texts, very explicit texts. One with her legs spread wide, revealing her opening, wet and juicy. Then one with her fingers deep inside herself. Then one with them in her mouth. For his part Alan was having the same problem. After several hours of this he called her.

"Do you love my cum, Marge?" he asked her.

"You know I do, Alan."

"Well, if you don't stop I'm afraid there won't be any left for you. This obviously isn't working. I'll pick you up at 5 and we'll go to dinner somewhere." It wasn't a question and Marge liked the idea that he took control of the situation.

At five fifteen he was at her door. She was dressed in light blue knee length skirt and a beige colored short sleeved tee shirt with a "V" neck. There was no bra and he wondered whether there was any underwear at all. He would know the answer to that shortly. As he stepped inside, she drew him into a kiss and while they were kissing she had pulled her skirt up to her waist.

"Finger me, please. I just need a little or I'll go crazy." He was more than happy to oblige.

"Can you come without squirting?" he asked.

"Probably not after two days with nothing but myself. Your fingers are sooooo good, though, Alan." With that she dropped her skirt and said "Let's go. I'm starving."

"Where to?"

"Does 'The Place' serve meals?" Marge asked. "At least there we know we can be secluded."

"Yes, but I don't intend to indulge you until I get you home. I don't want to waste any of that nectar."

"Greedy, huh?" she joked. "I'll try to behave myself for you."

Dinner was great. Being a Wednesday, it was not crowded and Greg was on duty. He directed April, fifty-eight, to seat them in the far back booth, as secluded as possible. She winked at Alan as she left them to get drinks and look over the menu. Marge saw the gesture and inquired

"What was that? Some history there?" April was about Marge's height, perhaps a little pudgy, maybe 155-160 lbs with a pretty smile and a twinkle in her eyes. Marge could see how Alan might have been attracted to her.

"I've never met her before. I'm not sure what that was all about." There was no reason for Marge not to believe him but she continued to wonder about it. After they had ordered and sipped at their drinks she excused herself to the ladies room. She had to pass by the bar to get there and as she did she saw April talking to Greg. They seemed to hush each other when she approached so she stopped after turning the corner to the hallway leading to the restrooms and listened to see if they resumed their conversation. They did.

She heard April ask him "Isn't that your friend that used to come in?"

"Yeah, how'd you know that?" he asked her.

"I was here the last week when he came in and saw you talking to him. Then she came in and they weren't here long." She noted.

"I think they had just met. Looks like they've been together ever since." Greg thought out loud.

"Ooo, must have been a hot meeting, huh?" April joked. Greg could tell she was interested in the couple. He had shared a fling with April and knew she liked to pick up couples from the bar.

"Hey, just be careful. I don't want him to think I betrayed his confidence." Greg warned her.

Marge hurried into the restroom before she could be discovered. She mulled over what she had heard. It sounded like she was quite a flirt and Marge found herself wondering how far she intended to go. Was she jealous? No, that wasn't it. She believed Alan completely when he said he loved her. But she felt something. She was still thinking about it when she returned to the table where she found April talking to Alan.

"I was just telling Alan you make a beautiful couple together." she said to Marge as she approached the table. "I'm April. I saw you come in a week or so ago but I wasn't on duty that night. It's not very busy tonight so I'll keep the other customers at the front. That way you won't be interrupted." She told them with a smile.

"Wow," Marge said when she was gone. "She must think you're going to fuck me right here at the table." She laughed and Alan gave her a funny look.

"Do you know something I don't?" he asked her.

Marge passed it off and ignored the question. She was still trying to figure out what it was that she was feeling. When April came back with their dinners, Marge watched her approach the table. She watched April swinging her hips a little and watched as she bent over the table to set down their plates. She noticed that April had opened a button more on her blouse so she could display more cleavage. She looked to see if Alan was looking. He was. After April was gone again she asked him "Like what you see, Alan?" As she said that it suddenly dawned on her that she liked what she saw. She was attracted to April. She reminded her of her friend Joyce. And though he didn't answer she could tell that he was attracted too. Marge thought back to their conversations and about their shared fantasies. Was it too soon to indulge in those things, she wondered. No, that would not be true to their commitment to being open about everything. She decided to trust Alan and trust that commitment. As they ate They played footsie under the table and she occasionally felt Alan's hand on her thigh. It sent shivers of desire coursing through her, knowing what they would share when they arrived back at Alan's house. April continued to flirt, or that's what it looked like to Marge, throughout dinner. Finally, dinner was over and they sat quietly conversing and flirting with each other, amping up their desires for one another. April brought the bill and Marge noticed a small piece of paper along with it as she handed it to Alan. She had a pretty good idea what that was. They paid the bill and exited the bar/restaurant. Back in the car Marge asked what was on the paper. Alan dug it out and handed it to her. It was a phone number.

"We've shared a lot about fantasies." Marge said simply.

"Yes we have, haven't we." Alan remarked. "Is this a moment of truth?"

"Are you interested?" Marge asked him.

"Are you?" he replied.

Clearly he was. She thought about it for just a minute. "Interested enough to think about it. Clearly, she is. And she knows we're a couple. And she knows we're a new couple."

"Perhaps Greg has told her something." Alan mused.

Marge debunked that by telling him what she had overheard.

"It's clear we're both attracted to her but I'm not sure we know enough about her to anticipate her reaction to our uninhibited nature, do you?"

"You're right. But it's something we could think about. Right?"

"Not just think about. We'll have to explore how to find out more about her." He said. "Agreed?"

"This is so exciting to think about, isn't it? Maybe we should include her in our fantasy sessions."

"That's a great idea. We better get home and start working on that right away." He said with a huge grin.

Marge leaned back in her seat and pulled her skirt up again, and her fingers went to work right there in the parking lot. "Mmmm. I wonder if she's shaved."

"I hope she is. If not perhaps we could show her how nice it is."

"How have you occupied yourself in my absence the last two days?" Marge suddenly asked him.

"I've been trying to restrain myself. Saving it for you. Also, I've been thinking about how to communicate our desires with other prospective playmates."

"Like April?" Marge queried with a smile.

"Actually, I was thinking about your friend, Joyce." That made Marge sit up and look at him. At first he thought he had overstepped some boundary, but then she smiled and relaxed again.

"Now that's a great idea. At least we wouldn't have to wonder about how she's react to us."

"No?" he asked.

"Oh, no. She would absolutely go nuts."

"Mmmm. Now that's exciting to think about. So, I guess this is going to be a fantasy session, huh?"

"You're my fantasy, Alan. You know that. But sharing you is going to be divine. Yes, let's explore our minds tonight."

They continued to expand on those thoughts as they traveled home. Now they were entering the house. Alan had made sure it was warmed up so when they entered it would be comfortable to shed their clothes. They both enjoyed being naked in their privacy. In the bedroom Alan went to his desk and produced a piece of paper and handed it to her. It was something of a manifesto he had created in her absence. It wasn't entirely new. He had thought a lot about it before he had created the profile that Marge had responded to. It read as follows:

This is who I am!

I believe that sexual pleasure is the greatest feeling in the world. It can become a selfish event or it can be shared. For me, sharing it is the ultimate, especially when the participants are totally free and in tune with each other. A couple who has broken down the barriers, principally, the fear of rejection, has an opportunity to experience the ultimate in freedom and sexual expression and arousal. Secondly, I believe it should be entered into with total and complete abandonment. That takes knowledge of the other person beforehand. Knowing that your actions, fantasies and fetishes are also arousing to your partner eliminates the distance created when one person is only doing something for the other's pleasure. To that end....about me:� � � � � � � � � � � � �

I love sex. LOVE sex. I love giving pleasure, receiving pleasure and sharing those pleasures. Love it all. There is simply nothing that compares to hot, open, nasty wet sex. The perfect partner would:

1 enjoy shaving completely for her pleasure as much as for her partner's

2 be bisexual, love both pussy and cock