The Connection Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said Alan is right there, are you both naked?"

"As a matter of fact we are. We'd be groping each other except we just finished a marathon session earlier and we're kind of worn out."

"So, you wore each other out in a marathon fuck session and then you decided to call me? Sounds like someone can't get enough." April was proving to be quite an astute listener.

"Yes, well, you could say that about either of us. Could that be said of you as well?" Marge asked as playfully as she knew how.

"It has been said of me before, but I like to think I have refined my interests to those that fulfill innate desires in me."

"Oh, I think we like the sounds of that. I'm assuming, since you flirted with me too, that you have some bi inclinations?" Marge asked questioningly.

"Yes, I am interested in both of you Marge. May I ask you a very direct question. It might help us to open up a bit more."

"Ask away, April. We are now an open book." This was the moment of truth, Marge could sense it.

"Tell me your two most...... hm, what word to use......your most intense fetishes."

"I'm sensing you are asking for a graphic response?" Marge just wanted to be sure she didn't ruin such a promising conversation.

"Do you like to be graphic, Marge?"

"Very much so, do you?"

"Yes." Was all she said. Again, direct, straight to the point. Alan was liking where this was going.

"Well, Alan's and mine would be different. So I'll give you my responses first. First: shaved cunt. Second: sucking cunt juice off Alan's cock.

"Yesss." April hissed. Marge was sure she had just come.

"Was it a good one, April?" Marge was confident now. She wanted this relationship, soon.

"Delicious, Marge."

"Would you like me to tell you Alan's or would you like to speak with him?"

"You tell me." April wanted to hear more of this woman's voice.

"First: Alan also worships shaved cunts. And second:" Marge looked into Alan's eyes as she shared his secrets with this future playmate. "Alan likes foursomes. He loves to eat fuck while I suck him off. We haven't done this yet but we share extensive fantasies with each other. We've even shared imagining you doing these things with us April. Would you like that? Would you like to join two old sluts and make your fantasies come true?"

"You can't imagine how happy I am that you called, Marge. I will be at your beck and call. I am ready, anytime you want. Is that direct enough?"

"Oh, April. We are going to have some amazing times together. We're going to enjoy seeing how long we can make you come. Are you a squirter?"

"I have before. Not often, But somehow I think if anyone can inspire that it will be you two."

"We are so excited. We weren't sure how to approach you but I got really anxious tonight. I'm glad I didn't chicken out. This will be our first foray into multiple partners, and we can't think of anyone we'd rather begin with."

"Do you have an idea when you'd like to get together? If you text me I'll have your number and I can let you know my schedule."

"That would be wonderful, April. Oh I'm so excited now. I might have to attack Alan for another round."

"Has Alan heard our whole conversation?" April asked.

"Oh, yes. And he doesn't look worn out anymore. In fact, he's stroking it for us right now, April. Can you come again, Alan?" she asked him.

"I can't wait to join you two, Marge. Text me soon."

"Already did, April. Check your messages and let us know your schedule. We'll be waiting for you. I have to go sit on this beautiful cock right now. You've gotten us so worked up. Thank you."

And so the special connection was branching out to others. It was going to be a special one indeed!