The Connection Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3 be extremely orgasmic

4 be open to group encounters {3somes, 4somes, etc.)

5 be very vocal and love very graphic, filthy talk

6 understand that terms like slut, whore and cunt are terms of endearment and when received in that light they can be liberating to a partner.

"You've been thinking about this for a long time haven't you?' Marge asked him.

"Only my entire adult life. Basically, I live for it. The rest of life has become things to fill in the time between...... sessions, for lack of a better term. Eating and sleeping simply necessities to maintain strength and health. But life.....I live to fuck, and suck, and cum. And I believe you are the proof that I was wrong about finding someone who has it all. Am I right?"

Marge surveyed the script again before answering. She went to the bed and removed her skirt and tee shirt, lying down and motioning for him to join her, which he did after removing his slacks, shirt and boxers.

"Let's take them one by one, shall we? First, shaving. It can be a pain sometimes, but I have maintained a hairless vulva and lips for many years. I used to sometimes leave a small landing strip but after reading your profile I guessed that you would prefer it bald."

"You are right about that." He interjected.

"Second: bisexuality. We've already established that with Joyce. There have been others, but I realized a long time ago that just being with a woman wasn't as fulfilling as being with both. So I guess I would call myself an inclusive hetero sexual. Or at least a bisexual, who leans toward hetero inclusiveness."

"Sounds rather technical, but I understand. I am the same. I would never be interested in a strictly male encounter. I only respond to bisexuality within the context of a threesome or foursome."

"Thirdly: multi-orgasmic? Do we need to address that one?" she asked with a smile.

"We most certainly do not." Was the response.

"That brings us to 4: multiple partners. I have never experienced this within the context of a relationship. I think that's why the few times I have tried it were not very satisfying."

"No one to really share it with, right?" he quipped.

"Exactly. But thinking about it with you is amazingly hot! I'm ready when you are."

"I want it to be the right situation for us. I want to pursue it slowly and carefully so that nothing becomes a hindrance to our amazing connection. That is the most precious thing to me right now."

"Me too, Alan, Me too. Now, five: vocal and graphic. Do I pass the test for you on that one? Because I haven't reached the darkest place in this dirty mind yet. I know I am free to go there with you but it takes unusual circumstances."

"Whenever you feel it, I want you to reveal it with confidence and know this...... you can never be too dirty for me, Marge. I will cherish every second of every revelation."

"And finally: slut, whore, cunt, fuck pig, dirty fuck.....have I missed any? Doesn't matter. In a casual situation they would be a hollow expression of trying to be something. But within the confines of our connection..... they inflame my lust to be exactly those things, both for you, and for me. Because, really, I am those things. I have always been those things. I just have never had a safe outlet to express them. That's what our connection has given me, Alan. And I am so profoundly comfortable with all of it."

"What would you say would be your favorite activity in the midst of a threesome, say?"

"With a man or a woman?"

"Either."

She reached for his cock and found it almost completely aroused. It wasn't leaking yet, but it wouldn't be long now. She stroked him as she thought about his question. "I need to feel your fingers in me, please." His fingers were there in an instant, searching out the depth of her, and flicking her clit. He watched it grow as he patiently waited for her response.

"I don't think I can separate a lot of them. I enjoy it all so much. Each different situation produces different responses in my psyche. With a woman there are so many different scenarios. Sixty-nining while our playmate takes turns on us, moving from one end to the other. If I'm doing the licking it is so hot to concentrate on bringing others to the peak. If I'm the one being licked it would be incredible to just float away on the pleasure, to lose myself in all of the senses. Feeling the stroke of his cock and the teasing of her tongue and tasting the sweetness of her juices and imagining in my mind how dirty it would look to a bystander watching. And if it was with a man it would be insane to have two shafts stroking in me, or tasting one while riding the other. But the most erotic would be your scenario of siting on one and being able to watch the other one as he feasts on us. It sends chills up me, even now."

Alan slipped down to her open gash and ran his tongue up through her open lips. She was oozing juices and he slipped inside to taste them. He maneuvered around so that they were in a sixty-nine, giving her access to suck him as well. They lay like that for a while, sucking and licking. Just enjoying the sights and sounds of their sex. Finally he asked her "So you would like to pursue an encounter with Joyce?"

"MM Hm" She said without removing him from her mouth. "I know she would love it and I think you would too."

"You should invite her to come for a visit, then." He suggested.

"Mmm, yes. Tell me what you would do, Alan. Tell me your wicked desires."

"Does she like being a submissive?" he asked.

"I'll have to explore that with her. Any specific reason?" she asked.

"Yes, It would be extremely erotic to have a live-in sub for a weekend. Someone who would enjoy being used for our pleasure as well as hers."

"Oh, yes. A cunt for us to share in any way we wanted."

"Yes. But only if it would be a turn on for her too."

"What do you think about April?"

"I think I would love putting her in the swing where I could alternate stroking in her and pulling out to feed you her slut juice with my cock."

"Mmmmm. That sounds so good. I wonder what she tastes like,"

"Have you ever had someone who didn't taste divine?"

"Unfortunately, yes."

"Then we'll have to come up with a way to find out about her before we commit to anything, agreed?"

"I like the way you think, you filthy fucker."

"Speaking of filthy fucking I think it's time we got some fuck juice on this rampant prick so you can enjoy cleaning it."

"Tell me more, Alan. Drive me to lust with your filthy fantasies."

"Oh, yes, my sweet cunt. Someday we'll experience everything we could ever imagine together. Someday we'll have a stable of couples who will be thrilled to be invited to play with us. Imagine ushering another couple, older than us, perhaps in their seventies, into our den of iniquity. They've come to us with a desire to experience the kind of lust they have dreamed about, agreeing to let us guide them. Once in our den we begin their descent into depravity. We would go to the wife together, embracing her, telling him to get naked and watch as we stimulate his slut wife. We slowly undress her until she has only panties left. Then we command her to show us her pleasure center. And we wait as she removes her panties, revealing a smooth hairless old slit, with puffy cunt lips and a protruding pleasure button. We encourage her vocally to release herself. Show us your desire, slut. She begins to stroke herself as she watches her husband stroking his large 8 inch shaft slowly. 'Isn't your slut beautiful?' we ask him. Then you go to him and tell him to lay down where she can watch, and you begin to suck his beautiful cock as I kneel and begin to lick and suck on her wet juicy cunt. After licking her to an orgasm I ask her if she wants more, and she can't answer fast enough. We move them to the sofa in the den and set him down instructing him to lay back. Then we tell him to instruct her what to do. He surprises us and pleases us with his response. 'Sit your fucking sloppy wet twat on this fucking cock, slut wife.' She responds immediately with no prompting 'Yes, my fucking pervert husband.' And she starts to straddle him facing his face but we stop her. 'No, slut. Turn around first.' She does and as she sits, reverse cowgirl, we tell her about our view. 'Yes, slut, what a magnificent cunt. It looks so delicious with that thick prick buried in it. We call this the suck saddle position. Do you know why, slut?' Her eyes become inflamed with lust as she exclaims 'my god, they're going to suck us while we're fucking.' Yes, we tell her, that's exactly what we're going to do. And so much more." Alan had been fingering and stroking Marge all the time he was narrating their fantasy foursome for her and she was dripping with juices.

"Oh, god, Alan I love your fucking stories. I can't wait to have them come true. Tell me more."

"First I would offer you the pleasure of feasting on their fuck, all the while telling her what a beautiful slut wife she is. How hard her husband's cock is all because she is such depraved cunt, and how much he must love having her salacious hole to fill night after night. I watch her eyes glued to her cunt where your mouth and tongue are driving them both to the edge. I slip behind you and slowly penetrate you from the rear. You are extremely wet and I know you are enjoying the taste of their fuck, enjoying being my slut. I tell her that she is about to receive a treat and she looks at me with a question in her eyes. I withdraw from your sloppy juicy hole and bring it to her face asking her 'do you want it, slut wife? Do you want to taste this sloppy cunt flavored fuck stick?' You lift your face to watch her engulf it and set about cleaning all your filthy juice from it. When she does you tell her to raise up and you remove his cock from her hole and engulf it just as she did mine and you both close your eyes and savor the taste of fuck, the joy of being such filthy depraved wives."

"Oh fuck, Alan, I can feel it. I can almost taste it. I want it so much, to be your slut, your fuck whore wife."

"Then it would be time to push her a bit deeper into depravity. I tell you to stand up and we position them on the bed with him laying on his back, 8 inches standing up hard and tell her to invert herself and let him have her fucked hole to taste. Then I have you settle your sweet slit down over that magnificent shaft. It's time for me to get a taste. You ride him slowly while I feast on you both. I lick along the shaft of his cock as you ride up almost to the top and then let your cunt push me back to the bottom before slashing up through your frothy lips to gorge myself on that clit of yours. We enjoy for a while and then it's time to switch it up again. I tell you to switch places with her. You settle your sweet cunt down to his face and I'm right there watching, talking to him. 'Isn't that a sweet sloppy hole husband? Do you like the taste of it.' Then I tell him it's time to really show his wife something really hot. I instruct her to get right tight to your side and watch his tongue. Then I straddle his head and tell her reach in and guide my cock to your honey pot. She does with a smile. She's enjoying her education. We fuck like that for a while with her fingering herself as she watches her husband fucklicking us. But what happens next blows her mind. I withdraw my cock from your hole and let slap him in the face. I don't have to tell him what to do. He is hungry to taste us and hungry to suck it. And she pushes my hips back away from yours so she has room to get in there and share it with him. They're both sucking my cock. I have to change it up again so I don't cum. So I instruct you both to lay across the bed in a sixty-nine. The bed is designed to be the right width so when you two are in position your head is at one side and your hips are at the other. As you two feast on each other husband and I take turns going from end to end. I slip into you as he does wife. We stroke for a while, then we withdraw to allow you ladies the pleasure of cleaning our cocks. Then we switch ends so I can enter wife while husband enters you. I continue to talk with them all the while. 'Can you feel the difference, slut wife? I know my slut is enjoying your husband's 8 inches. He's slightly larger than me and I know she enjoys it being a little deeper than normal. ' You grunt your approval and we again stroke for a while before withdrawing again for the cleaning. You both suck like ravenous bitches. Slut wife says 'More, I want more.' We are excited she is taking initiative, showing us she is opening up more to her own desires. 'Would you like a larger one slut wife? We can arrange a longer one next time so you can feel it extra deep, right up tight against your cervix.' That triggers another orgasm, this time she squirts and since she's on the top she drenches you. When she does I withdraw and kneel down to help you suck up all her juice. The taste inspires me to my own pleasure. I go to the other end and tell him to withdraw from you. When he does I take it before she can and suck it and her and I share your juices, cleaning husband's cock and balls that you have drenched. She is mesmerized watching me suck it with lust crazed eyes. 'I've never seen a man suck cock before. It's so fucking hot to watch. Can you see it, husband? Can you see him sucking your fat fuck pole?' He grunts and she takes him to the balls as he starts cuming. She can; swallow it all fast enough and it begins to seep out of the corners of her mouth so I get my tongue right there to lick it up and she starts cuming again."

"I can't take anymore foreplay, Alan. I need you in me right now." Marge pushes him back and staddles him but she sees that he is covered in precum so she goes down and cleans it all up before placing it at the entrance to her tunnel. She settles down on him slowly, savoring the pleasure of each inch as it reaches deeper and deeper into her core.

"Would you like to feel a nine or ten incher in you, love? Tickling the entrance to your cervix. I've heard women say it is quite an experience." Alan says to her.

Marge simply kept rising and falling slowly on his steel hard prick, mewing her pleasure with each stroke. "In want it all, Alan. Everything you want to do to me, you filthy fucking bastard. Don't even ask me. Just take me, surprise me. You are so inventive in your search for pleasure. I surrender to you."

"You inspire me just as much, Marge." And they fucked and sucked and licked and ate and came over and over once again. Alan came at least 3 times in a little more than 3 hours. And Marge emptied herself of juice. They lost count of her orgasms. When they finally were sated they had to strip the bed down and put everything in the wash. Then they retired to the actual bedroom. Marge showered first. When Alan came out of the bathroom after cleaning up Marge had found his laptop and was perusing ads on SLS. He looked at her search parameters; couples, 55-70, white or black, within 50 miles. Alan smiled at her.

"Find anything?" he asked.

"Hard to tell, isn't it? No one shares in enough detail to know what they really like. At least no one is as open as your profile was."

"That's what I have found too. I think it's going to take a different approach."

Marge looked at the clock. 10PM. "Where is April's phone number?" she asked him.

He fetched it from his pants pocket and handed it to her. When she reached for it he held it tight for a minute.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Your ad/profile was direct, and it got my attention. I want to find out one way or the other whether April is just flirting or if she's really a slut like us. Your fucking stories have me so hungry to taste some cunt, Alan. I want to get started right now."

"OK, do you want me to listen, or do you want some privacy?"

"Stay right here. Maybe she'll want to talk to you too." Alan smiled at her exuberance. He was finding she could be a terror and he liked her fire. She dialed April's number on her cell phone. "Hello? Is this April?" Alan was close enough he could hear April's voice reply. "This is Marge. You were our server last night at 'The Place' restaurant?" Again, he could hear April say "Yes, I remember you. I'm glad you decided to call."

"We're so glad you slipped us your number. Do you do that often?" Marge was looking into Alan's eyes as she asked this as if to communicate with him that she was taking a direct approach.

"Um, no." April responded. She sounded a little embarrassed about it. "That's the first time I ever did that, really. I just..."

Marge interrupted her to say "Oh, don't misunderstand. You don't need to be embarrassed. We were just curious." She sensed that relaxed April a little, which was her intention all along. "You're very attractive, we both think so. And we were quite pleasantly surprised that you took the chance to communicate to us like that. We have talked quite a bit about it and we both think that you are quite sexy."

"Oh, thank you for the compliment, Marge. I was quite attracted to you both as well."

"We would like to know a little more about you. Would you be willing to share a little more with us?"

"I would, yes. Do you mean now or would you like to meet?"

"Are you comfortable talking like this? Alan is right here with me. We are a new couple. We've only been together for a short while but we came together as a result of sharing mutual sexual interests. One of our interests is in sharing those with other very special friends. We were thinking that if there was compatibility in our interests that we would be interested in sharing some very special time with you."

"Oh, that sounds nice. What would you like to know?" April was relaxing more, now. That was certainly a good sign.

"Well, one thing that we share is a very direct openness about our sexual desires. Does that make you uncomfortable?"

"No." Marge waited for her to continue but, apparently, she was comfortable enough that she was letting Marge lead the conversation.

Are you interested in sharing a sexual relationship with us? Together, as a threesome?" Marge came right out with it.

"Yes, I would be." That was simple and direct, Marge thought.

"Have you been involved with that kind of arrangement before?"

"Can I be frank, Marge?" That set Marge back a bit.

"Yes, please do." Marge was worried now that she had gone too far. She shouldn't have been.

"Well," April began, "You seem to be hesitant to ask what you want to know. I get that. I've been down the swinging scene before. It never worked out for me. I was often afraid to expose certain things about myself too. You never know how others will react to it. Eventually I gave up using dating sites. If you're worried that I am too active, or a health risk, I can only assure you I am not. I have not been active for a while, at least a year. So, when I saw you two at the bar I thought you seemed to be really into each other. Then you both smiled at me and I thought, hey, you never know. I knew Alan was a friend of Greg's, though he didn't really tell me anything about you except that you had just met. So I'm thinking if you just met and you're both open enough to flirt with me a little, hey, maybe you might be into sharing, which is really appealing to me. Since you are a little hesitant to come right out and say what you are looking for I'm guessing it is a little kinky. That also is appealing to me. Are we still on the same page, here, Marge?"

"Wow, I mean, yes, we are on the same page. You are exactly right. Alan and I adore sharing everything with each other, EVERYTHING. Are you still interested?"

"Even more so. Can you hold on just a minute?"

"Sure." Marge looked at Alan as if to say WTF.

"There. Please tell me more, Marge. I just wanted to get comfortable."

"How much more would you like to know, April?" Marge asked with a sexy lilt to her voice.