The Look of Submission

Story Info
A young man’s need for a submissive wife.
1.6k words
4.25
21.6k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could see her from the kitchen window over the sink. It was early Saturday morning and she had started her day with the rising of the sun, not that he had given her any choice.

He loved this time of the morning before the noises of the day began. It was gentle and quiet. As he watched her his manhood stirred and he began absentmindedly stroking his cock.

She was a little thing in stature, barely five feet tall. Her skin was the color of lightly browned toast most of the time but her coloring was a little pale as he had deprived her of direct sunlight for almost two months.

She was normally full figured, he preferred a woman with meat on her bones but she was definitely underweight now. Her captivity had affected her appetite. She would now only eat under a threat of punishment or to avoid starvation.

Even with her being underweight she still had big shapely legs that made his dick hard and she still had that hourglass figure, nice pretty full titties and just the right amount of ass. He could look at her all day and never get tired.

She was hanging his clothes and bedding on the line, bending over and over the basket of wet clothes. Her breast swaying and those muscular legs of hers and full thighs made a sexy picture. Her body was calling him.

She was perspiring a bit, lifting the sheets and comforter and it gave her skin a nice sheen in the warm spring sun. He could see that her nipples were nice and hard and he yearned to lick and bite them.

She worked well despite the heavy chain hooked to the cuff on her left ankle and being barefoot on the dewy green grass. Even her feet were pretty to him and he loved the bright red toenail polish. He thought to himself, it was the same shade as the welts across her round ass.

She stopped now to rest and manage her breathing due to the red ball gagged in her mouth. It looked like she was almost done.

He went to the back porch, screen door screeching when he opened it.

"Good morning, my beautiful Doll, you are a sight to behold. Naked, collared, barefoot and maybe pregnant, the way God intended you to be." he smiled lustilly. "Hurry in, I"m hungry. I worked up quite an appetite from last night's activities."

He let the back screen door slam as he came back into the house. Damn! His dick was at full mast. Breakfast was going to have to wait because all he wanted to do now was fuck her like there was no tomorrow. He could not get enough of her. He cleared everything off the small oval shaped wooden kitchen table.

When she came back into the house she stopped and cleaned her feet with a rag and water in the utility sink next to the washing machine in the little laundry room outside the kitchen.

She kept her head down as she entered the kitchen and started to kneel before him.

"No, Doll, stand." He tapped the table top several times. "I want you here up on the table on your back in my favorite position, but first let me undo your ball gag and the chain."

She moved quickly toward him and turned her back so he could unlock the gag.

"I thought you were hungry," she said angrily under her breath.

He laughed, "I am, just not for food."

Once unchained she sat up on the table and laid back with her head hanging off one end and her legs folded back and gapped in a V position. The table was the perfect length for her pussy and ass to be at the end of the table giving him perfect access and comfort to fucking her while standing.

He looked at her laying there and his dick was so swollen it hurt. He reached down and sucked on one nipple while he squeezed the other. He reached down with the other hand and began playing with her pussy. As he sucked and bit her nipples it didn't take long for her pussy to get wet. Her nipples were so sensitive she could cum from nipple stimulation alone but she tried not to give into the pleasure he was causing. Trying to avoid him she started squirming on the table.

"Doll, do I have to strap you down or are you going to behave? If you don't cooperate it will just make me angry and I will strap you down, punish you and then fuck you. I'm sure your ass is still sore from last night. I don't want to do it that way."

She stretched her arms and hands out to the sides of the table and grabbed the edges with a death grip to steady herself. She stilled her breathing and he saw her eyes go vacant like she was no longer in her body. This thing she did when she sort of disappeared she knew angered him. It was like making love to a dead person.

"Okay if that is the way you want it, try to ignore this." he said as he maneuvered his cock over her face and mouth. He rubbed his cock across her lips.

"Open wide Doll, yeah, come on. That's right.. Good girl." he said panting, as he slowly started sliding his seven inch cock down her throat.

She closed her mouth around his codk as he slid in and out. He loved how it felt in her mouth. He would have liked to slide it all the way in but he didn't want to gag her too much even though he loved how it felt as the tip of his dick hit the back of her throat. But he knew she wasn't a porn star and so he pulled back when he felt her start to lift up like she might throw up.

"It is okay Doll, breathe and relax your throat. Put your hand around the base, so you have some control but take as much as you can. Practice makes perfect and trust me we will get there."

He continued to fuck her face nice and easy and fondle and squeeze her titties for a while until he was close to reaching a climax. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and walked around the front of the table. She was so hot and juicy for him he slid right in with no resistance.

"God, her pussy was good, whether she participated or not." he thought to himself.

He grabbed the edges of the table and put his hands over hers and fucked her hard with deep long strokes. Then his lust took over and he began really pounding into her harder and harder.

She couldn't hold back the moaning and groaning as she took the pounding and tried to lay still and just let him have his way. After a while she was biting her bottom lip and he knew she was close to cumming all over his cock.

"Ask me Doll, ask me nicely, because you know I will punish you if you cum without permission and we both know you want to cum."

He knew she hated to ask or beg him for anything but he needed to keep her always remembering he owned all of her now and resistance was futile.

She was breathing hard trying to resist and her knuckles were turning colors the way she was gripping the table so hard.

Sighing deeply she finally said, "Please, please Sir let me cum for you." Tears rolled down her face. "I am begging. I know all of this is yours."

He kissed her softly on her neck and smothered her with kisses across her chest.

"Yes, my sweet baby doll, cum for your Master, cum now."

She began raising her hips to meet his strokes and then he felt her release as she yelled out. Her warm juices running down his cock felt so good, he thrusted deep several more times before he exploded in her hot pussy, and it began clenching over and over on his cock.

Once he was spent he laid over her for a few minutes resting on his elbows licking her titties. He finally got up and helped her off the table and onto her knees in front of his wet deflated cock.

"You know what to do," he said. "Look at me and open wide."

This was another thing she hated to do and so he raised his hand to give her a good slap because that is usually what it took. But to his surprise she slowly raised her head with her eyes and mouth wide open.

The look in her eyes was not one of love or devotion and there were tears welled up in the corners but the rage and hatred was not there this morning either. This was a new look.

Once she had licked all the juices off his ball and penis he looked down at her and smiled.

"Good girl," he said. He stood over her and sighed sadly as she looked at him.

This was not the look of submission, it was the look of compliance. Another person could have easily been fooled, but not him.

Submission - the act of giving oneself willingly and with a desire to please the other, putting their needs above yours and getting pleasure from the giving.

Compliance - the act of obeying, of doing something required because it must be done, no giving or receiving of pleasure, simply a requirement to be fulfilled.

Doll did not know this but he had made a promise to himself that if he did not see the look of submission in her eyes in six month that he would let her go free. He had four more months to go and the clock was ticking.