The Connoisseur Ch. 15

Story Info
In Which I Take Sarah's Last Virginity.
2k words
4.45
14.7k
11

Part 15 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

15. In Which I Take Sarah's Last Virginity

I bound Sarah over my favorite device, the bench and stocks where (it already seemed so long ago!) I had taken Alice for the first time. Naturally, Sarah's bottom was raised in the most delightful manner—slightly lower than I'd raised Alice, for I had in mind a different target. She assumed she was there to be punished, either for some infraction that I would explain in time (she wasn't) or simply for my own pleasure (that last was true, granted, although not exclusively).

I opened a bottle of wine, paired perfectly, as always, and I let her drink deeply before I gagged her. Sarah hated the gag, but she endured it without complaint, because she knew it pleased me.

And she did please me. More than I wanted to admit. My own breathing came faster. With need, with desire.

And with something else, something deeper and abiding.

Something unwelcome.

I realized then that there was another advantage to binding her in the way I had. I couldn't see her face. I couldn't fall and be lost in her eyes. I could think of her simply as a bottom to be trained and used, like so many other bottoms before her.

Although of course it wasn't just another bottom. It was Sarah. My Sarah, won and captured.

If, indeed, she was the one who was captured.

I closed my eyes and sighed. I would have to free myself. Like it or not, I had no other choice. I had a contract.

Sarah was meant for another, and soon the time would come for her to be sold.

With effort, I forced myself to concentrate on my work. This was, after all, a crucial part of her training. A good slave girl, after all, doesn't merely tolerate her Master's cock—she must come to crave it, in any way he chooses to present it. Even in her lovely ass. Oh, she can make a show of resistance; it adds spice! But she must surrender in the end (once more, forgive my pun) and take what she is offered with gratitude and enthusiasm. That is what separates some ordinary slut from a truly prized slave girl, the center of any man's collection of the finer things.

I prepared Sarah by warming her pert and lovely bottom slowly, first with my open hand (firm but slightly curved) and then with the paddle, pausing only to caress her flesh occasionally before resuming the punishment. I used both my hands, alternating one and the other after ever twenty hard slaps or so, starting slowly so that the spanking could last.

Sarah's bottom was firm and round, still a joy to touch, especially (as I have mentioned) with some strength behind the blows, and her cheeks jiggled and shook in a wonderfully satisfying manner with each slap. She moaned and cried out behind her gag, and she fought with wild and distressed fury against her chains and the heavy wood of the stocks, but it did her no good. She screamed and struggled all the more when I switched to the heavy wooden paddle, which made the most agreeable crack sound when it fell upon her naked and helpless bottom. Her cries and tussles intoxicated me, and I showed her poor bottom no mercy.

She was a slave girl, and mine to punish. Her tears were my reward.

Crack!

Crack!

Crack!

Sarah was squirming and mewing at a most desperate pitch when my connoisseur's eye judged at last that the red glow had reached the perfect sheen. I set aside my instrument of womanly torture and removed my robe. She signed and relaxed in her bonds, thinking the worst was over. Naked, I moved behind her, my cock already as long and stiff as a knight's lance. It was red with fury for her, my Sarah, and the veins nearly throbbed with need.

A moment, though, a moment.

I was taking Sarah's last virginity, and a little preparation was called for. Also, a little anticipation. This was a gift she would never give again.

I removed the plug from her bottom, the largest she had endured. I touched her softly, caressing her bottom cheeks gently, loving the feel and the warmth. Sarah mewled behind her gag.

I took a jar of lotion, another of my own formulas, and rubbed it on Sarah's bare and captive bottom. She was clean back there, thanks to a part of her morning grooming ritual that we had instituted early on in her training. When I had soothed Sarah's freshly punished nether cheeks, I rubbed a generous amount around her waiting anus. She began to squirm in an entirely different manner.

I added more lotion to my finger, and slowing pushed the tip into her waiting bottom. I waited for her sphincter to loosen, and then pushed my finger fully inside her, coating her tighter canal with the lubricating lotion. I pushed my finger in and out of her for a few moments until I felt her body begin to relax. With my free hand, I reached around to her sopping pussy and began to stroke her clitoris with slow, circular motions, gradually increasing the speed and intensity. Her moans took on a new frenzy, and she began pushing herself back on me. At that moment, I pulled my finger out.

Sarah moaned with desperate frustration behind her gag, as close to a scream as she could manage, and I could tell she was trying desperately to turn and see what fate awaited her next, although of course the stocks prevented that.

While Sarah's apprehension grew, I spread more of the lube onto my waiting cock, and then stepped around to remove Sarah's gag. I wanted to hear her when I took her lovely bottom for the first time. She licked her lips to wipe away her saliva when I pulled the ball free. I offered her wine, and she drank.

"Th ... thank you, Sir."

I nodded and set the glass aside. She watched me keenly, her wide blue eyes tracking my very move with growing anxiety.

"W... what are you going to do to me? Sir?"

She no doubt had felt me lubing her; she obviously saw my erect cock plainly. I saw no need to complete the equation for her.

"There is no need to ask questions, Sarah. If I want you to know what's coming, I shall surely tell you. If not, I shall keep silent and surprise you. It's not as though you have a choice, anyway. Relax, await my pleasure, and accept what is given you with gratefulness, be it punishment or reward. Or both."

"You're going to ... to take me. B ... back there. Aren't you? S ... sir?"

I didn't answer. Instead, I walked behind her, and pressed the tip of my cock against her bottom hole. Her sphincter had tightened again, so I pressed gently, waiting patiently for her to relax. I held her tightly by the lovely curves of her hips, and pulled her back. As well lubed as she was, it didn't take long, despite her evident apprehension. Gradually, I felt the tip of my hard cock slide inside her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh my God, sir! Sir! It hurts! It hurts!"

I spanked her soundly, a single blow with my right hand. She yelped.

"Nonsense, my sweet. Haven't we been training you for this?"

"Oh my God, oh my God! OW!" That last came as I slapped her bottom again.

I pushed again, and my cock slid deeper inside her. A moment, and then I pushed again, another quarter inch or so. Another pause, another push, another, another.

I paused and waited, allowing her bottom to grow used to me. Then I pushed again, and again. Deeper, slowly, deeper.

And then I was fully inside her. Sarah's last virginity was mine. I held still for a long moment, lodged to the very hilt, as it were, while she continued to adjust to my size. She struggled, inadvertently massaging me in a most delightedly exciting manner, and I reached down and under to stroked her swollen clitoris again.

"Oh my God! Sir! OH! OH! OH!"

And then I felt her pushing back. I pulled out, halfway, and then pushed slowly back into her darker passage again. Out and in again, slowly, slowly.

And then a bit faster, just a bit, Faster, and harder.

And then I began to fuck her bottom with a slow but strong and steady rhythm as she still stretched to accommodate my length and girth. I paused my motion with my cock for a moment, although I continued working her clitoris.

"Does it still hurt you, my treasure?"

"I ... oh God. N ... no. No sir. I mean yes. Yes! God! Yes, but ... I don't know how to describe it. It's ... uncomfortable. But it's exciting, too. I ... I feel so full, Sir."

"Good girl."

I started moving again, slowly, but steadily increasing the intensity of my thrusts. Her bottom was deliciously tight, and it seemed to grasp and squeeze my piston like a vice with every stroke. I stroked her clit faster and harder. Sarah's breaths came faster, and her moans loader and incoherent. I knew the signs well.

Sarah was about to come. She was about to come from being fucked in her magnificent ass for the first time.

"Oh ... oh ... OH MY GOD. SIR! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS! SIR!"

I pumped into her fully, and with all my strength.

"Do not come until I grant permission, pet. Haven't you learned that lesson?"

I kept moving inside her, and I worked her aroused clit without mercy. I knew her secrets, I knew the motions that pleased her most, and I pushed her to the very brink of ultimate bliss.

"Please, Sir! Please!"

"Not yet, my treasure."

"Please! Oh God! I can't hold back. Sir! Please!"

"You can, Sarah. You will! Or I promise, it will cost your bottom and breasts dearly!" It was harder for me to speak. I, too, was close to coming and I was breathing heavily. Her bottom was amazing!

"I have many, many whips, floggers, and paddles that you have not yet met, little one. I can make your bottom and breasts burn. And you are chained and helpless. You are a slave girl."

I watched her lovely face in the mirror. Sarah closed her eyes and bit her lip. "That just excites me even more. Sir. Oh, God! Oh! Oh!"

"Not yet, not yet...."

I stroked her clitoris more rapidly as I fucked her lovely bottom faster and harder. She clenched her bound fists so tightly I feared she would draw blood. I spanked her then, once, twice, and a third time with my strong right hand.

She screamed. I fucked her harder.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

And then I decided it was time at last to show mercy. She was on the brink, and she deserved release. Besides, I was at my own limit. I, too, could not hold back much longer.

"Come for me, my pet. Come for me. I want to feel you come with my cock in your lovely bottom!"

When Sarah came, shrieking mightily behind her gag, I came with her, one of the longest and most satisfying orgasms of my career. Her screams very nearly shook the very foundations of my brownstone.

Spent at last, I collapsed on her, the weight of my chest on her sweat-drenched back, and we gasped, trying to regain our breaths. After a long moment, I freed her and held her naked and trembling body in my arms.

"You are such a good girl," I told her.

"That was ... of my God. It was so ... so intense. I've never felt so full." She pressed her face against my chest then, and she began to cry.

"Shhhh, there, there, my pet. You were magnificent."

"T ... thank you," she managed as she sobbed. "Thank you, Sir."

"For what, my treasure?"

"Thank you ... thank you for letting me give you this. This ... this last gift of my body."

"Shhh. You are a treasure. You'll be the pride of any gentleman's collection. The treasure of any man lucky enough to possess you."

She pressed her face into my chest again. "I'm your treasure," she said. "I'm yours."

Uh oh.