All Comments on 'The Connoisseur Ch. 15'

by JackCorwin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly, the longer this goes on, the more deluded Jack sounds. There's no story here. There's no conflict. Just a guy fucking a woman incapable of making any decisions for herself. Why is this in noncon if you're going to write it so she loves everything he does?

He hasn't done anything to 'win' her. All he did was show up and she fell all over herself to become his slut. She's not even smart enough to ask for a safe word. He says he's going to throw her away like trash when he's done, but that's all fine with her too.

She's meant to be going to someone who wants to break her himself, so how is anything Jack is doing achieving that goal? She literally rolls over like a good dog and orgasms whenever he tells her to do something.

They are both shallow. You've spent no time building up a connection between them other than how he can use his dick on her and she will miraculously love it. Jack is so full of himself he's a parody. And she's written as an empty-headed sex toy, which makes her boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fully agree with the other comment, it is an incredibly shallow “magic cock” story. This guy is portrayed as though he imagines himself as “gods gift to women” but he’s a skeevy predator Im not sure which category I’d place it in. Is it non con? It might as well be in Mind Control given the drones he’s churning out for sale which makes it ironic that you keep tagging it as bdsm when there’s no resemblance there at all aside from the terminology. It started with so much promise too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. Good conflict development. On edge of interest. Disregard flames below. Jealousy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous