The Connoisseur Ch. 17

Story Info
In Which Sarah Serves Jane.
2.1k words
4.45
5.8k
2

Part 17 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which Sarah Serves Jane

I saw at once why Jane had been reluctant to surrender her coat to me upstairs. Beneath it, she wore her tall, black leather boots, fishnet stockings with a black garter belt, and a corset of black leather that shaped her middle while lifting and displaying the tops of her breasts—the larger side of B cups, or the smaller side of C cups—while barely covering the nipples and areolas. She wore no panties. Her bottom was shapely enough, although a bit flatter than I prefer as a general rule, and the pubic patch above her cunt had been shaved into a neat, narrow strip. Not bare as I prefer, but well kept and attractive all the same.

I pursed my lips and nodded appreciatively. I confess that I was rather surprised to learn that, in her nearly undraped state, Jane was rather fetching.

The mocking smile curled Jane's lips again when she saw me appraising her. "This is for her, not for you, Jack darling. I want to see how the new slave performs."

I ignored the jibe. It wouldn't do to have Sarah see that Jane had rankled me. I picked up a riding crop from a nearby table and slapped it against my leg. "Belly," I commanded. At once, Sarah fell to the ground, her taut stomach and full breasts pressed against the floor, feet crossed at the ankle, wrists still cuffed behind her back. From this position, she was ready to be hogtied or spanked, or bound in any number of creative manners. Or simply used as she was. I reached down and unchained her wrists.

I cracked the crop again. "Fealty!" Sarah rose gracefully to her knees, flipping her hair artfully, and spread her toned legs wide. Then she bowed with her arms extended artfully before her so that her forehead touched the floor.

I cracked the crop again, and again after that, directing Sarah through a veritable ballet, with each of the many submissive stations the steps and pirouettes. "Offer!"

"Bowed!"

"Repentant!"

"Punishment!"

Sarah had a dancer's natural grace, and her movements were art. Her posture and positions were perfect and precise, and her firm breasts swayed and bounced in a most alluring manner as she moved. It was a ballet in truth. I found myself wishing I'd thought to choreograph her movements to music. Perhaps that was something we could work on tomorrow, if we finished her regular training sessions in time. I felt my cock stirring in my pants. It had been hours since she'd sucked me, and by God I wanted her again.

I saw Jane watching with admiration. I'd impressed her again.

"Sarah," I began. "As I told you. I want you to do something new. You are not trained or experienced, not yet, but we shall work on that today. I know you will do your best to please me." Since I had not given her permission to speak again, she simply nodded. "Good girl, good girl. Now then, for today, I want you to treat Jane as your Mistress. She is, after all, here to assist me. Submit to her as you would to me. From now until I say differently, obey her absolutely. Only I am a higher authority to you." I added that last bit spontaneously, and I caught Jane giving me a hint of that grating smile. She knew I had just placed her beneath me. While I felt that I probably should, I did not regret it. "Do you understand? You may speak, and until I tell you differently, you may continue to respond when addressed."

"Yes, Sir," Sarah said bravely.

"Jack, I want to see those precious nipples clamped. Can she take them?"

I frowned sternly. "Don't insult me, Jane. Or my trainee."

While I prefer a captive woman's breasts bare and unadorned and at my disposal, I had, of course, trained Sarah to wear them. By then, she was already able to wear even the strictest and heaviest ones I had in my considerable collection without even a grimace. Moving over to an antique secretary, I opened a drawer and retrieved a few favorites. I snapped two alligator clips onto Sarah's pert, erect nipples. Sarah bit her lower lip, but she did not cry out when the cruel metal teeth bit into her tender flesh. She looked up and smiled. I smiled back at her, pleased. I was proud of her.

Then, kneeling, I attached a third to the swollen nub of her clitoris, and reattached the short chain to her cuffs, securing her hands behind her back again. Finally, I retrieved a pair of heavy bells and attached them to Sarah's nipple clamps. "Shake your breasts, my pet." She obeyed at once, and the bells chimed musically. Jane clapped her hands with delight.

"Now then, my pet, stay on your knees, and go to my guest." Sarah obeyed, moving gingerly with the clamp pinching her clitoris so painfully. Jane reached down and caressed Sarah's hair, a surprisingly tender gesture after the savagery with which she had so recently beaten her. Then, pushing her fingers deep into Sarah's lush hair, Jane pulled her head down, until my slave-in-training's face was pressed against Jane's cunt.

"Use your mouth," I told Sarah sternly, although I imagine she'd already gotten the message. I wanted it clear — to both of them, I confess — that the order had come from me, and me alone. "Please my guest."

I knew that Sarah had never been with a woman, but she did her best. She ran her tongue up and down the lips of Jane's labia, licking and teasing her. It must have been difficult for her without the use of her hands, but I saw Sarah licking and flicking more rapidly with her tongue, still staying on the outside of her cunt. If she found the taste strange or unpleasant, I'd trained her too well to show it. Besides, she'd tasted the musk of woman before — when she'd cleaned her own juices off my cock after our bouts of lovemaking.

Fucking. Fucking. Not lovemaking.

I needed to be careful my language, even in my own head.

A faraway, dreamy look crossed Jane's features. Sarah may have been inexperienced, but she knew her own pussy. It wasn't that a stretch to imagine that she could apply what she knew to pleasing another woman's intimacy. It was, after all, the same, only in reverse. And what Sarah lacked in technique, she made up for a joyous enthusiasm born of her desire to please me.

Sarah thrust her tongue inside Jane for the first time, and my partner actually moaned aloud.

"Come," I said. "We can do better than this."

I led Jane backwards to a tall chair of burgundy leather and sat her down. Sarah came to her, still on her knees. I attached a short leash to Sarah's collar, and handed the end to Jane. Jane's eyes were glazed, but she managed a brief nod of thanks, and wasted no time in using the leash to pull Sarah's willing mouth back to her cunt. Sarah set to work, starting again by teasing around the lips of Jane's labia. I could smell Jane's arousal, intense, sharp, and womanly. It was, indeed, the first time I had truly thought of Jane as a woman.

"Go more slowly," I told Sarah. "Tease her a bit."

"I don't know if I can handle much more teasing," Jane said. Her voice was husky and her breathing was faster.

"I am giving the lesson," I reminded Jane sharply. "You are here to help teach. Pray, remember that."

Jane's only response was a gasp as Sarah's agile tongue continued its work.

Sarah's tongue snaked around the edges of Jane's cunt, coming close but never quite penetrating her or touching the engorged essence of her clit.

"Now then," I told Sarah, spread her labia open — yes, slowly. Now then, press your tongue past the lips and taste inside Jane's cunt. But don't touch the clitoris. Not yet."

"Jack!" Jane managed with a gasp. I ignored her.

I moved behind Jane and pushed her slightly away from the back of the chair. Since that had the effect of moving her closer to Sarah's busy mouth, she didn't seem to mind. Reaching behind Jane, I began to unlace the ties of her corset. Jane started to protest, but I shushed her sharply. "Quiet!"

I removed the corset, freeing Jane's breasts. Her nipples were small and pointed, and hard enough to etch glass. I moved behind Sarah and removed the chain from her wrist cuffs.

"Now then, my treasure, reach up and use your hands to pleasure your mistress's breasts while you work, there's a good girl."

Sarah obeyed, reaching up from her knees to cup and massage Jane's breasts softly. Jane placed her own hands over Sarah's and pressed them down, more firmly over her heaving breasts. Jane's breasts weren't as firm and perfect as Sarah's, but they were lovely indeed, and they swayed in a marvelous way as Sarah lifted them with her hands and, below, worked her tongue more rapidly.

"Now then, you may taste Jane's clitoris. But softly! Remember, you are teasing, building the passion slowly." I watched carefully as Sarah obeyed.

For that one, brief moment, I found myself almost wishing that Jane wasn't my business partner. I found myself wondering how her breasts and bottom would respond when put to the whip. What kind of target might that flat but shapely and attractive bottom make? What would happen to that mocking smile when I chained her and lashed her properly?

I dismissed the thought at once.

I did not take women who were not naturals, who did not long for chain and whip. Jane was no submissive. Else, surely, she would have applied her own methods and found herself a master!

Sarah's tongue found Jane's clit again, and Jane moaned in pleasure.

"Oh Jack, Jack, she's a marvel! Oh my God, that tongue!"

"Now then, work her clitoris, my treasure. Faster, harder, but with a circular motion."

Sarah worked Jane's clitoris more rapidly, and Jane's moans grew louder.

"What a treasure," she cried. "Oh my God, what a jewel! Oh! Oh! OH!"

As for myself, I was beginning to feel a bit neglected. Sarah was clearly too busy at the moment to be of service to me, and I wasn't about to approach Jane. I was still fully dressed, for Heaven's sake, and the floorshow before me, with two lovely and naked (or nearly so) women was making my very blood boil.

Not wanting to be completely left alone, especially in the training room in my own home, I pulled a riding crop off the wall. I returned, slapping the business end on my open palm as I returned to the action. I watched Sarah's work for a bit while she serviced Jane. Then I began work of my own, bringing the whip down on Sarah's pert backside. If Jane wasn't too distracted, it would do her good to see the proper way to whip a naked girl. I began with light taps on Sarah's bottom that urged her to, alternately, work her tongue faster or slower, to extend and intensify Jane's pleasure. We were there, after all, to teach Sarah and help her perfect her technique. This is how a proper conductor should wave the baton. This is how you make a slave girl dance.

"Oh! Oh! OH! OH! OH!"

Jane was close to climax. Her breathing was faster and her eyes were glazed, even more so than before. She pulled at Sarah's hair, trying to force the girl's tongue deeper into her own sopping cunt. Her thin nipples seemed even longer and sharper under Sarah's fingers. Sarah squeezed Jane's breasts more tightly.

"Faster, Sarah, Work your tongue around your Mistress's clitoris in circles. That's right. Vary the speed, and keep her own edge."

Jane screamed with pleasure.

"Use your fingers on her nipples, Sarah. Work them! That's right!"

Thwap!

Thwap!

I rained two more sharp slaps on Sarah's bottom with the crop.

"Now then, harder! Faster! Make her come! Make her come now!"

Jane closed her eyes, threw her head back, and screamed when she climaxed at last. Only then did she release her grip on Sarah's hair.

I stood closer to Sarah, and let her wrap her arms around my legs, hugging me without rising from her subservient position on her knees.

"Good girl," I told her. "Good girl!"

Jane reached pulled Sarah back to her by the leash. She guided the slave onto her lap and kissed her deeply. Jane laughed. "I kissed a girl," she said. "And I liked it." She looked at me and beamed. "Oh Jack, she tastes like me!"