The Connoisseur Ch. 18

Story Info
Due Dates and Deadlines.
2.6k words
4.52
5k
2

Part 18 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

18. Due Dates and Deadlines

We spent the balance of the day working on Sarah's technique. Women are strange instruments; I speak from experience when I say it takes considerable time to learn to play one properly. Each is unique, and no two can be played in precisely the same way.

Jane wanted to see Sarah bound again, and to try different contraptions on her nubile body, but I reminded my partner sharply that she was here on business, not to indulge her own whims and desires. Not that Jane had reason to complain, mind. After all, we were teaching Sarah how to please another woman, and she was the woman pleased. Often.

I did not neglect my own pleasure, mind. I fucked Sarah twice, once in her warm and wet pussy, and once in her still tight ass. I could hardly be expected, after all, to concentrate on my work with a constant erection sapping my attention.

Jane returned two days hence, and together, we worked with Sarah some more. This time, we bound Sarah, nude save for her collar, to a whipping post in the training room, and worked her captive and helpless body with violent wands, torturing and stimulating her with electricity. We made her shriek and cry, and brought her again and again to the very brink of orgasm. Then we worked on Sarah's oral technique as she alternately pleasured one and then the other of us.

Jane returned again the following week, and I allowed Jane to bind Sarah and take her, both in the cunt and in the ass, with strap on dildos.

After the third session, Jane and I were to go to dinner to discuss the matter of our increasingly impatient client. The time of our reservation was drawing nigh, so I asked Jane to dress and wait for me upstairs. I needed to shower and dress, but I had other needs to attend to first.

I tied Sarah to a spanking bench and, after using it for its intended purpose for some several minutes, I took her pussy from behind, savagely and with great need. We both cried out when we climaxed together. I unbound her and let her wash, groom, and dress me. I held her and kissed her deeply before I locked her in her cage with a nice selection of books to read.

I then left to fetch Jane from the living room. Jane looked at her watch, and then up at me, disapproval plain in her expression. I shrugged. To be honest, I didn't care. She, of all people, had little enough right to complain about leaving one to wait. As we left, there was a fleeting moment, just a moment, when I'd been sure Jane had looked at me with something that might, almost, have been jealousy.

That gave me pause.

Sarah would be gone soon, as much as I hated to think of it, and I found that I did want to retire after this last commission after all. I wouldn't need the money. I didn't then, but I certainly wouldn't after Sarah's very considerable contract was paid in full. Sarah was my masterpiece. No other would ever compare to her. It was least to leave the game with at the very top.

But a gentlemen shouldn't be alone. So if I wasn't to be a trainer, perhaps I should consider a relationship. Was it time for the bachelor connoisseur to settle down at last? Perhaps with someone like Jane?

But no. After Sarah, I wasn't ready to even consider other women, be they slaves or lovers. My heart wasn't in it.

Besides, for all her dark and aristocratic beauty, Jane irritated me more than she attracted me. Usually.

Although perhaps if I could spank that urge out of her--

I let the thought go.

We ate, we talked, we planned. I drove home alone, lost in my thoughts.

The next morning after breakfast, Sarah slipped and called me Master, although of course she'd been specifically trained not to. That was a gift she was to give to one man, and one man only. The man Jane had so precisely and carefully selected for her. The man who would soon, too soon, pay handsomely for her.

As punishment, I tied her to a frame in the training room, framed like a priceless painting, and whipped her breasts with a flogger to the very limits safety permitted. Then I belted a vibrator deep in her cunt and across her clit, turn it up to full... and forbade her to come.

I feed her lunch with the device still humming away. Sarah bit her lower lip and clenched her fists tightly, struggling to obey. Sweat drenched her nubile body. I fed her dinner in the same manner. At last I led her back to her cage.

I still had not permitted her the blessed relief of an orgasm.

The next day, I read more of Sarah's writing. This time, her story was about a girl lost in a labyrinth. I had to read closely to recognize the mythic themes lurking beneath the surface in the story; her labyrinth wasn't a literal structure on an ancient Greek island. Instead, it was made from the twisting alleys and tangled business and political networks of a modern city.

A monster dwelt at its heart, and who called to her with a seductive song. One who desired her, wholly and absolutely. An Ariadne's thread could lead her out of the maze, and to a life of comfort and safety. But instead of following it, she wrapped it around herself, binding herself in an ever-tighter coil and she spun not out, but deeper in, deeper, closer to the waiting monster, the beautiful, dangerous creature she longed for with all her heart.

When she found the monster at the heart of the labyrinth at last, she was bound too tightly in her own cord to ever dream of escaping again to the emptiness of lost freedom.

When she found him, she surrendered her nude and bound body to him, wholly and forever. The story haunted me.

I went to her after I'd finished reading, and asked her, "Who am I?"

She cast her gaze down behind the gilded bars of her cage. "You are my trainer," she said. Then, she added softly: "Because that is how I can serve you best." I rewarded her by taking her tenderly, letting her first arouse me with her mouth, and then satisfy me with her cunt. We came together, me panting and her moaning like a banshee, and then we slept for a while, tangled together, and her only bonds were my own arms and legs, wrapped tightly around hers.

We rose later, and I did not chain her as she cooked and served our lunch. I even allowed her clothes. Well, sort of. I dressed her in a Renaissance costume, with flowing skirt, peasant blouse, and low-cut bodice, tightly laced. All the materials in all of the many delicately embroidered layers were translucent, and displayed her considerable charms to magnificent effect. It was like a ghost of a dress from a lost age long past. I smiled; it had been too long by far since I had dressed Sarah in a costume.

I kept her in the dress, unbound, while we ate. I cuffed and collared her afterwards, though, and she smiled with contentment. "I don't feel right without them," she told me. "I feel so at home in your chains, Sir. I feel... I feel so at home." She sighed and closed her eyes, and snuggled her not-quite nude body against me, and I could feel the tips of her breasts pressing against me through the thin white linen of my shirt.

I had an appointment scheduled for that evening; I was to meet with Jane again to discuss Sarah's progress. I could hardly leave Sarah alone without something to occupy her time, so, after I had her kneel with her hands still bound behind her to suck me to a most satisfying orgasm (ah, but her technique continued to improve!), I took her to the training room and bound her with silver chains, nude and spreadeagled on her back, to a level platform covered with a thin mattress and silk sheets. A blindfold and a red ball harness gag completed her ensemble.

Then I brought forth the toys, the instruments of her coming arousal and torture. She would scream. She would cry. And she would relish every agonizing moment. First I inserted twin vibrators that, working in concert, would stimulate her cunt, clit, and anus. I caught her smiling. These were her favorites. As a final touch, I attached clips to her erect and swollen nipples. She would think the bite was there to add spice to the pleasure of the vibrators. She would be right, of course.

But she was in for a more intense treatment.

The violent wands Jane and I had employed had prepared her. Now she was ready for something more... severe.

Blindfolded as she was, Sarah couldn't see that wires connected the clips to a powerful battery. Soon, jolts of electricity would surge through her bound and helpless body, a new form of womanly torture. She would find out about those soon enough.

I paused to kiss her, deeply, and she responded with passion and need. I considered allowing myself the luxury of being tardy to my appointment with Jane. Alas, it would be unprofessional (even though I doubted she would extend me the same courtesy -- and for a much less delectable reason, should she bother to offer one at all) and besides, I have seldom been one to indulge in a "quickie." When offered a captive morsel as perfect and succulent as Sarah, a gentleman takes his time with the encounter. Besides, I was still deliciously sated after the enthusiastic attention of her warm and talented mouth and our earlier bout.

That said, I wanted to linger a bit to see how she responded to the new surprises. All of these devices -- vibrators and nipple clamps -- were attached to a timer that would alternate randomly between pleasant vibrations below and sharp, painful shocks to her breasts, at varying, unpredictable intervals and levels of intensity. I set the devices to working and stepped back to admire my handwork. The vibrators began to hum. I watched as Sarah moaned in pleasure as the vibrations started, her body gyrating in a slow, sensual dance of ecstasy despite the sting of the clips on her tender nipples. Her face flushed with arousal.

And then I watched her scream and positively jump in her chains and a jolt of electricity surged through the bite of the nipple clamps, into her sumptuous breasts, and through her helpless, naked body. Her entire form, toe to head, arced in unexpected agony. The new sounds, the buzz of the electricity and the screams, were exquisite. In the dim light, I could see the tiny sparks as the lightning rushed through her.

And then the shock stopped, just as suddenly, and the vibrators began their pleasant hum again. The charge had lasted for nearly a minute. Some of the ones to follow would last longer, and some would be quicker. Some would be gentler, simple vibrations. Some of the shocks would be powerful indeed.

She would not know which would come next, or when I would return, or even if I would relieve the ordeal when I did.

Sarah's lovely body hung limp, and a sheen of sweat gave her generous curves and slopes a most delightful glow. I wondered if that would enhance the shocks? I would have to make a point of experimenting later. I smiled as I left her to her alternating moments of extreme pleasure and intense torment.

It was all a part of the training, of course. In her mind, she would slowly come to link the two, until one would seem empty without the other. Her journey into slavery was almost complete. I could not have told you which of us was more pleased with the results, the gentleman connoisseur or his masterwork, the captive slave girl.

I made a mental note to shock her more with a violent wand later, when I could control the shocks and use them to conduct her (pun intended) again in a dance of mingled pain and elation.

# # #

Jane was late again, as expected. I considered leaving. I very nearly did so. I was on my second brandy when she deigned to show herself at last. I offered her a stern look through narrowed eyes and lowered eyebrows, as she sat. She only rolled her eyes, a gesture she knew only too well would irritate me at least as much as the tardiness. She knew, and she did it on purpose.

"Darling, I was dealing with our client. He's grown quite impatient, you know." She waggled a thin finger in my direction. "He expected delivery of his purchase long before now."

"The girl is ready when the girl is ready," I countered sternly. "Not a moment before. You know the arrangement."

Jane rolled her eyes again, and I have to struggle to keep from clenching my fists or grinding my teeth. A gentleman must maintain self-control.

"Jack, darling. You forget. I've seen the little minx." She winked at me. "I've tasted her. She's ready, Jack. She's been ready for ages."

"She's barely proficient with another woman, Jane. As you especially should be able to attest. And--"

Jane interrupted me. "You, darling, are stalling. Why is that?"

"That, Jane, is not your decision to make. Dealing with the client is your responsibility, training the girl is mine. Period. Tell him what you must. I can't tell you how little I care without resorting to phrases like rat's ass. But she is ready when I say, and only when I say. I trust I have made myself abundantly clear?"

"Jack, I am your partner, not your employee. I think it's fair to say that my hard work has enabled you to build a very comfortable lifestyle indeed, while indulging all of your most wicked appetites on a veritable smorgasbord of nubile young flesh. Isn't that so?"

I did not bother to answer.

"I have done the groundwork. All of it. Every last fucking bit of it. I have researched and located the young girls who match your most exacting criteria, completed the most ridiculously in-depth psychological profiles, severed their ties with their old lives, and painstakingly matched them with wealthy gentleman who will treasure them -- and who will pay us handsomely -- handsomely indeed -- for our unique and discrete services. While I've done all that, you have spanked and fucked your way into a literal fortune. Most men -- any man, I think -- would pay double what you've earned to experience half what you have in your line of work. But you, you've made yourself wealthier than most of our clients. I've made you that wealthy. Now then, when I say our client has lost patience, it's time for you to listen."

I made no effort to hide my scowl. "You know our agreement, Jane."

"Jack. The girl is ready. You're becoming attached to her. You're becoming attached, even though you know she already belongs to someone else. And believe me, he's going to be delighted when he sees her at last."

"I'll let you know, then."

"No, Jack. Darling. This time, I insist. You have until Monday. After that, it's time to send Sarah to her forever home. It's time for her to meet her Master."