All Comments on 'The Conquest Club Files 08'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
aisielynnaisielynnover 4 years ago

i just started reading this series yesterday and have simply devoured it.... *lil quirk of grin* Your scenes have been delicious, and i think you handled the topics in this chapter quite well. i thoroughly look forward to Gerry’s next conquest and his continued explorations with Kimmy and Jen. *the grin curving more fully upon lush lips*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful work

I'm eagerly hoping you'll continue this one soon - it's delightful, unusually wholesome, and well written. You could write another few dozen chapters overnight and I'd be caught up in under a week, I'm afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This series is really fun to read, it would be great if you can continue writing on this

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonalmost 4 years agoAuthor
More Coming

Thank you all for reading. I do have more of this series planned just like I have more for Supernatural Earth and Apocalypse Slaves planned and in the works. With this pandemic thing going on, I’ve been more focused on my paid writing than I have with my writing here so that I can supplement my income. So please bear with me during this time.

Thank you for reading my stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES