The Conquest Club Files 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew the girls were up to something when one day during the break they wouldn't let me see them for a couple of days. Then Kimmy called me over to her house when her sister was over at Allen's spending the night and her parents were staying at a hotel in Indy the weekend before Christmas. She met me at the door with a big ass smile on her face wearing her hair up in pretty pigtails with pink ribbons and a black trench coat. "Mom and Dad have been busy while we've been away at college," she tells me, taking my hands into hers and leading me into the house. I arch my eyebrow at her as my Spidey-Sense starts to tingle. "My early Christmas present to them was to stay at the Conrad in downtown so that we could have the house to ourselves."

"Mmm... you evil, wicked woman," I smile at her, pulling her in for a kiss. "God, I love you."

"And I love you too," she says with her sweet smile. We kiss and then she pulls back, leading me further into the house. "And this is my Christmas present for you."

It is at this point in time that I realize that we're not heading up to her room, but down into the basement. I think that I've maybe been in the basement here a couple of times. It's changed drastically from the last time I was in here and it was something resembling a sports man-cave. Now it was a dungeon that looks like it came straight out of 50 Shades of Grey. My eyes shot up in surprise as I had no idea that this was down here. I look at Kimmy and she smiles and shrugs. "Dad put this in here after we went off to college. Mom's finally let loose her inner kink."

Apparently, I've set off a fucking sexual revolution here in town.

A little bit of quick backstory on this one, one that I haven't even told Kimmy yet as I'm afraid that she'll either A: hate me for it or B: demand a foursome between her, her sister, and her mom.

Anyway...

Mr. C took me aside one day, this was about, oh, four or five months ago, shortly after I'd banged Sofia and Jessie. "What is it with you, Gerry?" he asked me at long last. "You're bouncing between rooms of my two girls, you've got girls pounding on your door at home to the point you're hiding out here, and now I hear that some of the wives in the neighborhood have been talking about hooking up with you." At first I'd thought that he was about to chew me out for something until I realized that he was looking a bit desperate and was bringing up the subject in order to ask me for advice.

I eye him skeptically, wondering if he's for real, and Mr. C finally asks the question. "Look, I'm friends with Tom and Sofia and I heard about your little escapade over at their house and the orgies they've been having with some of the other couples in the neighborhood. Thing is, Audrey heard about it too and she's seen some of the toys that you keep here for the girls. She's been dropping hints to me all the time." He takes a deep breath and I can tell that this is hard for him to get out. "Well... should I be doing what you're doing?"

"Well Mr. C," I say thoughtfully, "It has been said that the apple doesn't fall far from the proverbial tree. If Kim and Jen are both into the kink, odds are Mrs. C is into it as well." As luck, or maybe even fate, would have it. Mrs. C was in the kitchen at that moment working on dinner for the family. Mr. C and I paused long enough to slowly turn our heads to look at her. Mrs. C caught us staring at her and, almost if on cue, she looked up, saw us, and started blushing and smiling to herself before heading off to another part of the kitchen.

I turn back to him, smile, and shrug sheepishly. "The defense rests, your honor."

"Holy shit," he breathes. He stands there blinking in disbelief, still staring at the kitchen at his wife, while his mind processes this. Mr. C's head snaps back to me. "What do I do?"

"Take a pair of my cuffs. Use them on her tonight. Don't even tell her about it. Just slap them on her wrists, bend her over the bed or something, and fuck her senseless." I tell him.

He actually stands there gaping at me like a fish out of water. "I don't want the girls to hear."

"Ah, I think I can help you on that one." I smile at him. "Give me some time to set it up." I get Liz over to Allen's house for the night and later I tie Kimmy up on her bed, naked and spread eagle, with a blindfold and headphones on for her to listen to Ann Rice's Sleeping Beauty series. I grab some cuffs out of my bag and head out into the hallway. Mrs. C is in the master bedroom reading and Mr. C is watching ESPN downstairs. I head down, whistle once at him, and toss him the cuffs. He turns off the TV and comes over to where I'm standing at the stairs. "The girls are taken care of?" he asks.

"I assure you that they will not hear a thing tonight. No, don't ask details. Trust me on this." I tell him.

"Ooooookay," Mr. C says, looking the cuffs over. "Now what?"

Christ, do I have to do everything myself around here?

Rolling my eyes, I grab the cuffs back from him and motion for him to follow. We head back up the stairs towards the master bedroom. I peek inside and Mrs. C is still on the bed reading but she's shifted so that her back is to the door. I look back and whisper at Mr. C. "You sure you want me to do this initially because I think that the girls are going to have serious issues with me even remotely doing their mom?"

He mulls it over and then nods. "Yeah, because I fucking need this. I need to see how you do this and I need to see how excited she gets."

"Fine, but you better be ready to take over in an instant 'cause I ain't sticking around." I tell him because there might be hell to pay if the girls find out that I've felt up their mom. Doing what was quickly becoming my ninja routine; I'm in the room, on the bed, tackling my hopefully future mother-in-law, and pinning her face down into the bed with me straddling her back. With expert precision, I have her hands cuffed behind her back in record time. Believe me when I say that I was aiming for the world record in speed-cuffing because I wanted out of there before she knew what was going on.

Thankfully, Mr. C was right behind me. Mrs. C was already moaning into the pillow that I had her face forced into since I didn't want her to know I was there. "Ohhh, about time you got the hint, Connor." I hear her muffled voice say. I slide off of her towards the side of the bed where Mr. C is standing at, stupefied at her words. I give him a told you look.

Of course then Mrs. C takes that moment that I'm off of her to roll her head our way. I'm on the floor already low crawling it to the door like I'm being shot at before she gets her bearings. Thankfully, Mr. C is grinning like the cat that ate the canary as he'd started taking off his shirt. "Well, I got some advice on that matter." He said, rolling her to her back before climbing up onto the bed and straddling her belly. I'm wiggling my ass out the door but I look back long enough to see Mr. C rip his wife's negligee down the front and I get a good look at Mrs. C's tits.

I've also heard it said before that if you want to know what the girl is going to look like when they're older that you just have to look at the mom. If that's the case, I'm in for one really fucking bright future. So yeah, I'll admit, I enjoyed looking at my future mother-in-law being topless. Anyway, as I turn back for the hallway, I hear the slapping of flesh on flesh behind me. It sounded like Mr. C slapping her very well endowed breasts to me but I didn't stay around for the floor show. Besides, that's not my story to tell. Mr. C can tell that one in another Hunter file just like Allen can recount his tales with Liz in his. I get back to Kim's room where she's been such a good sport waiting for me. I can tell that the anticipation has been killing her as she's dripping wet. I fuck her nice and hard as a reward knowing that my future in-laws are banging away over in their room.

Back to the present.

So here we are now, months later, in Mr. C's basement dungeon. The man had been busy satisfying Mrs. C's insatiable kinks. There's an entire wall is a shrine dedicated to sex toys now. Dominating the center of the room is a four poster bed with a full box frame. There's even a fucking cage mad out of the entire underneath the bed for crying out loud with plush pillows inside. Damn... what the hell have they been up to these past few months and why haven't I been invited? Mr. C has been holding out on me and he fucking owes me! I'm looking around the room as Kimmy leans up against the foot of the bed and crosses her arm. She's got a sly grin on her face. "Before you get to unwrap your present," she tells me, "I want to know something; have you fucked my mom?"

I'm sure I look like a deer caught in the headlights at her question. How the fuck did she find out? "What?" I ask, sounding like a frog decided to lodge itself in my throat while looking at her in utter disbelief. "No! I swear!" She arches her eyebrow as if she doesn't believe me. "I helped your dad unlock your mom's inner kink," I admit. "I just pinned her facedown on the bed and cuffed her real quick before your dad jumped in. I saw her breasts when he then took over while I was on my way out of the room. But I've never done anything more than that. Why?"

"Just making sure," she says. "I stumbled on this shortly after I got back home since mom and dad kept on sneaking down here. I got curious, asked them about it, they fessed up, and then arranged for us to use it. Your name was mentioned so I wanted to hear from you about it. I'm shocked you hadn't told me."

I shrug. "Didn't really come up and your dad was pretty adamant that you didn't know at the time. So, I am sorry for not telling you."

She smiles and comes over to me to give me a loving kiss. "Just don't keep another secret from me, okay? I mean, I don't care if you'd fucked mom or not. Hell, after having me and Jen, I'm more surprised that you haven't done her yet either, just to complete the set."

"So is that permission to do your mom, then?"

Kimmy lets out a light, airy laugh that's music to my ears as she kisses me again. "No secrets. If it happens, I don't want to be kept in the dark about it. Promise?" I nod in response and mumble out another apology and that's when she takes me by the hands again to lead me by the bed.

It's at this point in time that I realize that there's someone underneath of the black sheet, definitely female, and tied down spread eagle. I pull it off the bed and Jen is there, blindfolded, headphones over the ears, pink and white lace garter on her right thigh, and strategically placed ribbon over her breasts and running up the center of her body from her pussy to her cleavage where it meets in a bow. "Nice wrapping," I muse.

"Been practicing," Kimmy says, nibbling at my earlobe from behind. "Merry Christmas, my love." Her hand is already down at the bulge of my jeans, squeezing it. "We have full run of the whole house for the weekend and can sleep ANYwhere."

"And to think that I left your gift at home," I tell her.

"Get it after you've had your present," she tells me, now yanking at my hoodie and shirt to undress me. Then she's on her knees undoing my belt, taking off my shoes and socks, and then taking my pants and boxers off. When she settles down onto her knees to take my cock into her mouth, she whips off her trench coat and I see that she's wearing nothing but a ribbon as well in the same manner as Jen is with a pink and white garter on her left thigh. I look over at Jen and see that her hair is done up in ponytails as well with the same ribbon. They're a perfect matched set of bookends the way they have their garters on. I pet Kimmy's head, stroking her hair and she moans submissively. Then she pulls back and opens the cage under the bed, crawling inside and closing it behind her. She gives me a smile and a wink as she settles onto the pillows in the cage under the bed.

I get it as she wants me to be the daddy-dom with a couple of babygirl pet slaves. Its another scenario that we've pillow talked about before. I crawl up onto the bed and kneel between Jen's splayed out legs. She moans as she feels my weight on the mattress with her. With two fingers, I pluck at the bow, pulling it out. The ribbon falls free from her body and I continue to pull it out, watching her moan and writhe as it drags across her skin and over her pussy. After I toss it aside, I lean in to take her lovely C-Cups into my hands, thumbing her nipple with one hand and suckling on the other with my mouth. Jen hums and writhes some more, lifting her hips up as she's trying to grind against my cock. She succeeds in grazing the tip. I thrust forward, plunging the head in just inside of her opening to tease her with it as I continue to give her breasts the utmost attention. She whimpers in frustration as she's ready to be fucked.

When I'm finally ready, I raise back up onto my haunches, slide my hands under her ass, and lift her hips up. I then pause, reveling in the moment as her face contorts in sexual torment as I tease her. When she relaxes, I drive into her. Jen lets out a long, loud cry as I penetrate her sweet sex hard and fast. I lower myself down onto her body, slide my hand behind her head, and kiss her deeply. When I fuck her, I notice that my cock is hitting something hard inside of her ass. Curious, I reach down and sure enough I find a butt plug inside of her. I smile wickedly and pull out long enough for me to disconnect her from the bed and flip her over to her stomach. I reattach her cuffs via the D Rings in the bedposts. I then grab a wedge pillow from the side of the room and put it up underneath of Jen's belly, elevating her hips. Then I'm back on the bed, driving into her.

Now Jen is crying out in ecstasy as my cock is pumping out of her and my pubis is putting pressure on the plug every time I thrust forward. Her ass is jiggling provocatively as I fuck her so I take the opportunity to spank her just for the hell of it. Jen squeals, then moans, then lets out a "One, Daddy..." My mouth quirks into a smile at her response and I spank her again. She counts out a "Two, Daddy..."

I spank her to a count of ten before leaning over her, taking her headphones off. "Who's your daddy, bitch?" I ask her in a wicked whisper as I'm still fucking her, playing into her fantasy.

"Mmmm... you are... you are..." she whimpers and purrs, her now glowing hot ass pressed back against me. "Fuck me, daddy, fuck me hard." I don't know why, but that made me even fucking harder than before and I nearly blew right then and there. I clamp my hand down on the back of her neck and pound her hard and deep amid her cries of "Oh yes, daddy, fuck me hard, daddy!" Then she buries her head into the pillow and screams into it as she comes... hard. Her pussy clamps down so hard onto my cock that I blow. My cum shoots so hard and deep into her that I swear that I blacked out. Jen's legs are quivering as she gets off and so are mine. I collapse down on top of her at an awkward angle that I slip out of her. My cum spills out a bit and some of it spurts from my cock, splashing against her ass and pussy. I fall down upon her and we both moan in passion

Once I manage to recover, I unclip her cuffs from the bedposts, take her blindfold off, kiss her passionately, and guide her off the bed. She meekly follows, crawling down to the floor. I open the cage door and pat her ass to herd her inside. Kimmy is curled into a ball with her hands down between her legs. She and Jen kiss as they trade places with Kimmy now crawling out to me. I shut Jen in and Kimmy gets back up onto her knees to suck me off while still coated in Jen's juices. Damn, I'm getting hard just watching her as she looks back up at me with those beautiful baby blue eyes of her. Her pert little tits and the pigtails just drive me wild as her head bobs back and forth on my cock. "Play with yourself some more," I order her. "I want to watch you cum while you're sucking me off."

"Mmmmmm... Yes, daddy," she moans before wrapping her lips around my manhood, bringing her hands up to her breasts while she plays with her own nipples. Then she drops a hand down to her pussy to finger herself some more. I'm pretty certain that she's close already from playing with herself under the bed while I screwed Jen overtop of her. I hold the back of her head and start gyrating my hips towards her, fucking her face as my cock hardens inside of her mouth. Soon I'm deep throating her, getting into the image of forcing her to give me a blowjob with my hands on either side of her head.

"Damn... I'm gonna blow..." I say through grit teeth. This makes Kimmy suck me off even harder and moan passionately even as I try to pull away. Her eyes flick back up to me and she gives me that sweet, vulnerable, submissive look of hers that she does when she wants me to continue on as I'm doing. So, I run with it. Right as my cock swells a second before I ejaculate, I slam her mouth down my length, making her take me to the hilt. She gags slightly on it, although I suspect some of it was for show, gives me a defeated whimper, and starts swallowing in between sucking. She shudders as if she's really struggling (disclaimer; she's not, I know this little show of hers by now as she knows my kinks) and actually produces real tears for me. I cum just as hard as I did inside of Jen's pussy as I blow my seed down Kimmy's throat. She dutifully drinks me down, all the while still playing with her own pussy. She comes a minute after I do, kneeling there shuddering as the orgasm ripples through her. All I can do is stand there with my mouth gaping open as I moan out a "uuuuuhhhhhhhggggghhhh..." while my cock twitches and spurts the last bit out.

*

The day that I'd been both anticipating and dreading eventually came. I'd become a regular fixture over at Kimmy's house and I was curled up with her on the couch one afternoon, the week before we're due to go back to college, watching a Babylon 5 marathon. Liz comes over, sits on the other side of me opposite Kimmy, and snuggles in. My eyes flick from one to the other but seeing how Kimmy isn't objecting, I'm not arguing. I then get suspicious as Liz starts massaging my crotch and Kimmy is raking her nails over my nipples through my shirt. I groan and shift uncomfortably in the couch. "Oh this is unfair..." I complain as I can't get a good angle on them to fondle them back.

Kimmy giggles. "It's about to get more unfair for you, babe," she says. Liz joins her in the laugh.

I get even more suspicious when they suddenly stop right as Mr. C comes into the room and sits across from us. "I'm about to go over to Tom and Sofia's tonight for a threesome," he says without preamble. "Liz is spending the night over at Allen's and Kimmy is going over to Jen's house," he says. I shoot dirty looks at both Kimmy and Liz who just smile and snuggle even closer to me. I look back at Mr. C with a skeptical, arched eyebrow. He smiles at me. "The cat's out of the bag as the girls both know your involvement in helping me and their mom get more sexually active... despite my best efforts. I mean, you've already seen our play room downstairs right before Christmas."

"Yeeeeeaaaah..." I say cautiously, glancing down at my girlfriend. "Kimmy and I even talked about it." Her playful, innocent smile makes me even more suspicious.

He smiles warmly at me. "Well... the four of us wanted to pay you back and so we're clearing out tonight so that you can come in and take Mrs. C... Audrey... tonight."

My eyebrows shoot straight up. I look at Kimmy and Liz again. "And you two are okay with this?"

Liz half shrugged. "I was more surprised that you hadn't done it already."

"And I told you," Kimmy chimes in, "that I just don't want any secrets between us and to not keep it from me if you did do it."