The Conquest Club Files 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alrighty then..." I breathe, my cock twitching at just the thought of fucking Mrs. C... sorry... Audrey. Liz and Kimmy both give me deep, passionate kisses before heading upstairs to pack for their nights out, leaving Mr. C and I there to hash out the details. Details like when Audrey wants me to come in, what she wants me to do to her initially, what her limits are, and what her safe word is. He then claps me on the shoulder and leaves to pack his overnight bag. Kimmy and Liz both come back down, give me another kiss, and they both even whisper "Have Fun," while stroking me through my jeans before leaving.

Tonight cannot happen fast enough now.

I go back home, up to my room, and use my time to play the peeping tom from next door... ignoring the sly wink and grin from my old man as I dash up the stairs. It was part of her fantasy and part of mine, to be honest. Audrey's master bedroom is on the side of the house facing mine. I'll admit that I've spied on all of them before; Liz, Kimmy, and Audrey. But now to know that something was going to happen made me hard. Liz and Kimmy groping me helped get me going and knowing that it'll be at least a couple of hours fuels my raging hard-on. I plop down on my bed, draw my curtains close, and look right at the master bedroom window.

Audrey is already there in a bath robe and her hair done up in a towel, having come out of the shower. She's going through her closet picking out what to wear. I let out an uncomfortable groan as I watch her and get flashes of flesh here and there while she lays out her outfit. Then she comes over to the window, her robe hanging open just a bit, with a smile before drawing her curtains close as well. Oh... fucking bitch... she knows I'm over here watching and she's teasing me. I make a mental point of punishing Kimmy later for that because I'm sure that she clued her mom in on how to get me hot, bothered, and primed to ravish her.

When I see Audrey again, she's downstairs in the kitchen directly underneath of the master bedroom and looking like she just stepped out of The Stepford Wives or even Pleasantville... 1950s hairdo, dress, heels, and all. I'm ready go down there and fuck her senseless right now. She draws the curtains closed downstairs and I just get a hint of the outline of her body over by the sink as she starts to do dishes. I'm literally counting the minutes down until it's time to go. Then I'm telling my folks not to wait up for me and they respond by saying that they're having a foursome over at the S's house with Jessie and her husband and not to wait up for them.

Yeah, my parents have been getting in on the action as well. What do you expect? They were kinky around here before it was cool. Now they just get to do it more out in the open ever since I started fucking half the neighborhood.

And no; I never did my mom, so don't ask you lecherous perverts you.

I go into my neighbor's house through the back patio door... the one to the den, not the kitchen where Audrey is still puttering about. I peek around the corner just as she turns away from me to continue sorting her spice cabinet. She looks like a blonde Joan Allen dressed like her character in Pleasantville just with the top buttons of her dress open a bit to show off the string of faux pearls that she's wearing that match her earrings. Yes, they're fake pearls because Mr. C told me what she was going to be wearing and I'd asked since I didn't want to run the risk of destroying a real pearl necklace. I sidle up behind her as she's reaching for a high shelf and pin her up against the counter. "Hello..." I say in a smooth voice as my hands snake around her waist and I press my hips up against her ass. I lean in and inhale the sweet scent of her hair, noting in the back of my head the difference between her shampoo and that of her daughters.

Audrey stills in my arms as she gasps, clearly not expecting me to come from inside the house. "You... You're here!" she whispers in shock, recovering enough to keep to her script. "My... my husband will be back soon!" That's the code phrase that Mr. C told me about so that I'd know that she was playing along with me and that she was willing to do this.

Her safe word, for the record, was 'sauerkraut' since its a food that she can't stand but Mr. C loves to eat. I'm told that Mr. C isn't even allowed into their bedroom for a whole night after he indulges in it.

"You and I both know that's a lie," I murmur into the back of her head, rubbing my hands around her belly and then on up to her breasts. Her breath hitches as I pluck open her buttons one at a time until I can slide a hand inside to grope her right breast with my left hand. Its firmer than I'd originally given it credit for after I'd caught that priceless view of her being topless months before when I showed her husband the way. She's wearing a white lace bra underneath and I can feel her hard nipple underneath. "He won't be home for some time," I tell her, keeping with the premise of tonight's entertainment. "So we will have plenty of time playing together. Don't worry, I've locked the doors so that we won't be disturbed," I tell her, removing my hand from inside her dress to undo more buttons.

"Please... don't..." she mews, putting her hands down onto the counter and pressing back against me. She subtly wiggles her ass against my groin in the process. "Please don't do this..." It's almost word-for-fucking-word what Kimmy said to me back when I first had her. How long has Mrs. C... sorry... Audrey... been deprived of her kink fetish?

Better question; did Liz and Kimmy come by it naturally or did they find Audrey's diary or something?

I put it all aside for now as I get Audrey's dress open enough so that I can get it off of her shoulders. She wiggles and struggles with me just a bit as I work it off of her shoulders and down her body. I have to grab her wrists to pry her hands up off of the counter long enough for me to get it off of her arms. Then she plants them right back down as I yank her dress down over her hips and leave it on the floor. As I stand back up, I run my hands up her white stocking clad legs, creamy white thighs, garters, and white lace panties. She whines and shivers as I trail the tips of my fingers up her soft skin. When I stand, I wrap my arms back around her and bring my hands up to cup her breasts again. "Please... no..." she whispers, hanging her head down as I molest her. "Please don't touch me like that. Its not right!"

Which, as we all know in role play, is code for 'please keep doing that. in lieu of any safe words.

So, I pull the lacy cups of her bra down to make her breasts spill out. She's much larger than either of her daughters as she's more than a handful for me. Curious, I trail my fingers around her back to let loose the clasps and find a tag. 34E. Ho-lee Fuck. The last clasp springs free and the bra drops, sliding down her arms down to the counter. I then gather up her naked breasts in my hands again, now kneading and squeezing them. They look even better than when I'd seen them before. Then I'm drawing my fingers down around her breasts, teasing them, before I start tickling and tormenting her hard nipples. Audrey whines, arches her back, grounds her ass against my groin again, and thrusts her breasts into my hands even more. I snake a hand up her front to hold her neck. "Ooooohhhhhhh..." she groans deeply as I gently squeeze to hold onto her with a firm grip.

I tip her head my way and our eyes lock for just a moment. She lets out a husky breath as her lips part slightly, looking so vulnerable and helpless in my arms. I let out a lustful groan as I grind up against her butt. Then I dip my head as I pull her head up to me. Our lips meet in a hard, demanding, domineering kiss. I force my tongue into her mouth and she lets out a soft whimper of mock defeat as I forcibly make out with her for the first time. And yes, it was by far from the last either today or any other day after that.

Audrey puts up token resistance, making me manhandle her just a bit more as she wiggles and struggles in my grasp. I easily hold her in place, one hand on her neck and the other around her breast. I squeeze her right breast with my right hand as my left hand holds firm. For a moment I debate where I want to take her at for this first time. She wanted it to be in the kitchen for that whole ravished housewife thing but wasn't specific where. I wondering if I want to just bend her over right here on the counter, take her over to the little breakfast table by the window that faces my house, put her up on the counter island that separates the kitchen from the dining room, or to just toss her on the tile floor and take her there.

Decisions... decisions...

She's still writhing in my grip so I decide to split the difference a bit. I break away from our forceful make out session to put my hand on the back of her neck to push her down over the counter. Audrey plays into it by letting her arms collapse so that she can be held down while bent over. I step slightly to one side so that I can grope the round, pale globes of her ass one after the other. Her breath catches again and then she lets out a squeal when I spank her. "Stop struggling," I admonish her before spanking her again. "Just get it through your head that I'm gonna fuck you in your own home and there's nothing you can do about it." With that, I grab the waistband of her white lace panties and yank them down to her knees.

"Noooooo!" she wails, her hands flailing to her butt in a vain attempt to keep her underwear on.

I spank her a couple more times for good measure before standing behind her. I undo my belt and jeans, push them down just a bit, and whip out my raging hard-on. Stepping back up to her, I drag the head of my cock up and down her already wet slit, sliding a hand up under her long enough to find out that she does keep herself bald down there. Then I spread her open and press myself into her. "Ooooh Gooood..." I groan as my cock sinks into her surprisingly tight pussy. I don't know what she does to keep herself tight but I hope that she teaches her daughters how to do it. As I'm slowly penetrating her, she's putting her full weight up on the counter and allowing her legs to dangle off. She lets out a low, guttural moan as her toes curl in her stockings when her feet come up off the floor.

With one hand on her neck and now one hand on her hip, I proceed to fuck her. I do it hard but I keep it with slow, measured thrusts. Audrey moans and groans every time I drive into her. She places her hands on the counter by the wall to brace herself and when she gets tired of this position after five minutes of steady fucking, she starts struggling with me again. Taking the hint, I pull out of her long enough to pull her up off of the counter. I grab her by the back of the neck and fling her over to the breakfast nook table, taking a quick moment to strip her panties off of her before I push her, of course. She playacts being hurled over there, catching herself on the table and turning around as I stalk her way. I kick my shoes off and strip off my shirt as I walk over to her. She shuffles backwards up onto the table when I reach her. She's got a hurt, vulnerable look on her face but I see a twinkle of hunger and a brief, wry, come hither smile grace her lips.

I step back up to her, grab her neck again, and push her backwards on the table. She grabs my wrist in both of her hands and lets out another defeated whine when I guide her flat against the table. Audrey spreads her thighs for me, bringing her legs up, and I easily drive my cock back into her. "Oh God... No," she gurgles as I proceed to fuck her again with her high heel clad feet up on my shoulders now while I pound away. "Ah... ah... ah!" she cries out with each thrust into her, being very loud and vocal. Then the breakfast table makes a loud creak, followed by a snapping sound. We both freeze for a moment, looking at each other in abject horror, and then we're scrambling to get her off of the thing before it collapses.

Hey, its not like all of these things are pulled off flawlessly or anything. We're only human and this is real life, not fantasy. I mean, come on...

Anyway, after a brief cock-blocking moment to make sure the table isn't totally broken, a moment that I won't bore you with details, we slip back into our respective roles of predator and prey. She takes off for the living room to 'get away from me' and I easily catch her after I take the time to strip down the rest of the way. Since the potentially breaking table was a bit of a buzzkill, I push her down to her knees before me and bring my cock up to her lips. I then 'force' her to give me a blowjob by holding the back of her head. Audrey takes me easily down her throat, sucking me and deep-throating me like a seasoned porn star. God-fucking-damn she's good and I have a sudden urge to call Kimmy and Liz back here just so that they can fucking take notes. When I start to get hard again, I push her all the way down to lay her out on the carpet, reverse my stance, and shove my cock back down into her throat before laying across, her body (naked save for her stockings and heels now), and leaning in to lick her pussy. She moans around my cock as I orally pleasure her I'm pretty sure we're past the home invasion portion of our evening.

"Oh God... I'm close..." she moans at one point. "Fuck me like a dog to get me off... please..." she breathes, abandoning the helpless housewife role. I oblige her by rolling off of her as she assumes the position. I crawl up behind her, shove myself back into her pussy, and wrap my arms around her with one hand back on her throat and one back on her breast. I plow her hard and fast, listening to her sweet, guttural gasps. The slapping of our skin against one another permeates within the living room. "AAAHhhhgh!" she then gasps as I push her over the edge and she cums hard around my cock. "AH! GOD!" she screams at the top of her lugs, as she arches back and even lifts back onto her knees as I continue to pound her as my orgasm hits. My cum floods into her harder than it has taking any other MILF in this neighborhood to date. I continue to pump my hips back and forth hard and faster than ever before. I dunno, maybe the sinful nature of doing my potential mother-in-law drove the intensity of my orgasm. I swore that I saw stars as my cock thundered endlessly inside of her tight, quivering pussy.

When she finally collapses , I collapse down on top of her. We're a heaving, sweaty mess. My cock is still slightly inside of her, throbbing, as I lay on her back. Eventually she rolls and I roll with her. Sadly, I slip out of her in the process. We spoon right there on the soft carpet that, I recall, I've now had her, Liz, and Kimmy on. I wonder what Mr. C is gonna think of this? If he's anything like me, the thought will make him insanely hard and he'll fuck the hell out of Audrey. Hell, just the thought of Kimmy and Jen screwing over at Jen's house gets me aroused all over again as I hold Audrey in my arms while she twists her head to neck with me. "Mmmm... thank you, Gerry," she purrs. "That fulfilled a long time fantasy of mine."

"Mine too," I admit, planting a flurry of kisses all over her forehead, cheeks, lips, and neck, nudging her head with mine as I idly play with one of her tits. I grind my cock against her ass as it gets firmer.

"Again?" Audrey asks me in surprise. "Seriously, Gerry, where are you getting this all at?" She reaches back to feel my hardening cock. "I've heard the others talk but I never believed it!"

"Well, I got a lot of making up to do," I tell her, smiling wolfishly. "After all, I got years of sexual repression to make up for thanks to your daughter. That, and I've been reading a lot of books on the subject."

She winced visibly at that. "I am so sorry about Liz. We wanted to tell you, we really did, but we liked having you over. Now you're with Kimmy and all is well." Audrey gets this mischievous look in her eyes and she wiggles her ass up against me. "If you want, you can take it out on me like you did with the girls."

"Hmmm... not a bad idea..." I say thoughtfully, my eyes drifting towards the stairs.

"Not in my room," Audrey says flat out, reading my mind. "Connor and I agreed that whoever we bring here to play with that we wouldn't do it in our bedroom. That's why he put the playroom in downstairs with the new bathroom. So, take me down there and then wash me off."

"Eh, just as well," I shrug, "All of your toys are downstairs, and I left my bag over at my place." I stand up and reach down for her. She takes my hands and I help pull her up. I then keep her hand in mine as I lead her over to the basement stairs to go down.

Once we're down there, I cuff her standing up spread eagle to the foot of the bed, facing the bed. She moans suggestively, wiggling that fine ass of hers. I make a show of examining the various implements on the wall. "Hmmm... Paddle? Whip? Flogger? Riding Crop? There's so many to choose from."

"I like the paddle myself," Audrey says, waggling her eyebrows at me. I share her smile and hover my hand over the line of paddles until she moans at a particular narrow paddle that's all leather padded. I grab it and her eyes light up right before she turns her head to look back at the distant wall past the head of the bed. I rub the paddle over her left ass cheek, then her right, then I smack her across both cheeks. She rocks in her bonds like a porn star bondage pro (which makes me REALLY fucking wonder about her past) and moans. "Harder..." she breathes. Alright! I put more wrist into it and the smack nearly echoes off of the tastefully padded walls that I now notice are for noise abatement. My respect for Mr. C... hell, I should just call him Conner Caffrey now considering I'm banging his wife and daughters now.

An-ney-way...

"Harder!" Audrey mews. Damn. I give her all I got, and she moans with pleasure. "Ooooh... Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. May I please have another?" Fuck... Well, I give the lady what she wants. She moans, thanks me, and asks for more each time. Her ass is now starting to glow red even in the dim lighting. I slide my hand between her legs and she's dripping wet and not just from our earlier exertions, either. My eyes glance towards the toys and I go over to grab something that caught my eye. It's a butterfly dildo that sticks up inside of a woman, covers her clit and labia, and is held in place by straps that go around her thighs. I put it in place on her and she gives me a questioning look. It's my turn to smile wickedly at her as I turn it onto a low throb with some rotation on the dildo itself. She moans and I go back to spanking her a few times. Audrey begs me for more each time.

By this time I'm painfully hard again. I snag a condom from the nearby dispenser that they have here. One of the rules of the room is that condom is required for what I'm about to do. I sheath myself and stride back over to her. She looks over her shoulder at me and gets out "what are you going to OH!" before I part her ass cheeks and take her from behind. "OH! GOD! GERRY!" she screams as I grab her hips and do her ass. My pelvis rams into her red-hot ass, adding to the pain/pleasure experience for her... especially now that she's penetrated in both her ass and her pussy. She's screaming bloody murder amid cries of "Yes! Punish me! Fuck my ass like the dirty whore I am!" Damn. Who knew the suburbia housewife next door was like this?

Then again, knowing how my folks are...

I get so into it that I'm ruthlessly pounding and spanking her ass so hard that I barely realize that she's twitching and jerking in her bonds from getting off already. I feel her ass clench around me and I grit my teeth as I want to hold off for as long as possible. Only when I feel her to start to come down from her orgasm is when I finally blow my load. Audrey screams again when she feels me throb deep up inside of her and I think that it more prolonged her dying orgasm rather than give her a new one. Once I'm done, I slump against her, reveling in the feeling of our bodies next to each other, hearts pounding, chests heaving, as we just revel in the feeling. Then I finally let her go from her bonds and help her into the next room for a much-needed shower and aftercare.