The Conquest Club Files 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

"So, how was my mom?" Kimmy asks me point blank the next night when her and Jen are spending the night at my place once we were alone while mom and dad were next door at the Caffrey's place going Heels to Jesus. Already we were naked, stretched out on my bed, with them on either side of me as they stoked my cock in unison. They both look up at me expectantly and I give them the details, even cluing them in as to what happened after I nearly failed all the skin off of Audrey's ass. Wasn't much, really, just a shower with lots of aftercare, a soft sensual ride while in the shower, and then I gave her an oil massage before giving her a soft and sweet fuck on the bed. Then we had fallen asleep.

By the time I'm done, they're taking turns sucking me off and it feels so nice that I'm painfully hard. I tell them as much but add in a bit that they need to ask Audrey for tips. Kimmy laughs. "What do you want? For me to sit in the corner and take notes while mom gives you a blowjob or something?

"Mmmm... tempting..." I muse, just picturing it in my mind.

"Ew, gross..." Kimmy protests, wrinkling her nose in disgust.

"Says the girl who calls me 'Daddy' now when we're in bed," I smirk at her.

"Doesn't mean that I want to do my own dad or watch you get head from my mom," Kimmy counters, sticking her tongue out at me.

Eh, fair enough. I shrug. "You're the one who brought it up, hun."

She smirks at me, turning to wiggle her tight little ass at me. "So, what are you going to do about it?"

I rise to the challenge and grab her around the waist, pulling her back towards me. Kimmy let out a high-pitched, playful squeal as she wound up in my lap, the hardness of my cock pressing up into the cleft of her ass. She tried to stand back up and my hand shot up the front of her body to grasp her neck. I keep her there for a moment as I reach under her to position my now lubed up cock straight up towards her. She shudders as the head of my cock grazes her slit. Then she goes still as I continue my cock's path further back, pushing up against the puckered opening of her ass. I gently pull her down and she whimpers as she feels my cock slowly penetrate her from behind."Oooohhhhh Gooooooodddd..." she moans as she leans back against me once my cock is all the way up inside of her.

"You like that, you little minx?" I hiss into her ear as I bring my now free hand up around her front and give her left tit an upward slap. Kimmy closes her eyes, whimpers, and nods her head. I slap her tit again. "I don't think that I heard you, little girl," I say angrily as I then pinch her nipple.

"Mmmm... Yes, Daddy," she whines as she squirms on my lap, clenching her ass around my cock. "I like this, daddy. I've been a bad girl and deserve to have you take me up my ass."

Just what I like to hear. I flex my thighs and gyrate my pelvis up to bounce her on my lap, forcing her to fuck herself on my cock. Kimmy groans as my cock pistons in and out of her ass. I stop playing with her breast and nipple long enough to snap my fingers at Jen, who is kneeling nearby waiting for orders. I then point at Kimmy's pussy as I hook my ankles on the inside of Kimmy's and make her spread her legs wide. Jen clambered over to plant her face right between Kimmy's thighs to attack her labia and clit with her tongue. "OH MY GAWD!" Kimmy screamed as Jen started licking her out. "This is SO unfair!" Nevertheless, despite her protests, she was still gasping and moaning with pleasure as I fucked her ass and Jen licked her pussy. I made it even more unfair by cupping her breasts with my hands and tickling her now hard nipples with my fingers. Kimmy then let out a surprised yelp and then she was moaning. I stopped for a moment, concerned, and then realized that Jen had slid her finger up into Kimmy's folds and was swirling it around. I could feel it up against my cock through the thin vaginal wall. "Oh God... I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." she started panting.

I didn't need any more prompting. I nipped at her earlobe and muttered "Cum for me, slut." At the same time, I put a hand up around her neck and I put the other hand down onto Jen's head, grabbing her hair and pulling her into Kimmy's pussy as rough and as close as possible. Kimmy let out a low, guttural groan as her eyes rolled back into her head and her body started shaking against mine as the orgasm ripped through her. She came so hard that she went limp in my arms and passed out. Once she'd stopped trembling from her orgasm, and I was reasonably sure that she was okay. I waved Jen away from her and slowly stood up to gently pull out of her ass. Jen and I ease her back onto the bed and then I head to the bathroom to grab a wet washcloth to clean off my still hard cock while Jen rifles through my sex toy box for something.

When I come back, she is kneeling on the floor, looking up at me pitifully with a 'what about me' gaze in her puppy dog eyes. I smirk at her as there's so many possibilities running through my mind. "And how about you, my little pet," I ask her. "Have you been a bad girl as well?" It's become our little code phrase for her to clue me in as to what she wants.

"I've been a very, very bad girl, daddy," Jen moans suggestively as she crawls over to the center of the bedroom so that we can leave Kimmy asleep on the bed without disturbing her. She wiggles her ass and I see now what she went through my box for; her jeweled butt plug that she's already put into place. Jen reaches back to slide her hand up her thigh to pat her ass. Then she leans back on her haunches, looks back over her shoulder, and puts the same hand on her cheek patting it as well. The three of us had been talking it over as to what little cues we could all give each other without having to say it outright, thus preserving the illusion of our BDSM scenes. I won't bore you with the details of the conversations but suffice to say, Jen was cuing me in that she wanted me to take her from behind, spank her, and to slap her.

Slapping was still a new thing for me and so I'd been hesitant in doing it with the girls... especially sweet, innocent little Jen whose inner kink was coming out faster than mine. I walk over to her and kneel behind her spread knees. As I'm still hard, I waste no time at all driving up into her tight, sweet pussy. Jen plants her hands on the floor, fingers digging into the carpet, and arches her back as she moans breathlessly when I spear my cock deep into her. I wrap a hand in her long hair and rest it on the small of her back to keep her in place as I proceed to fuck her. I start off her punishment by slapping her ass every time I drive into her. "OOoohhhh... One... Thank you, daddy..." she moans and continues to count it out each time I spank her. After about ten swats, I shift my grip on her hair so that I can spank her other butt cheek.

After twenty spanks, her ass is red hot to the point that I can feel the heat radiating off of it as I pound her. I then snake my hands up her body to grip her neck with one hand and cup her face with the other. "Oooooohhh..." she lets out a deep groan as I caress her cheek. "Do it, daddy, I've been very bad." I give her a light slap across her cheek; hard enough to sting but not even remotely hard enough to do any kind of real harm. She moans again and turns on the tears as her face reddens from both the slap and the humiliation she feels along with it. "Th-thank you, daddy," she blubbers. "May I have another?" I do so, slapping her other cheek so that I even out the stings. She cries even harder and is now pushing herself back against me as I fuck her while doing this. "Oh God! I'm going to cum, daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Ah the things I do for my women. I grab her hips and pound for all I'm worth. Jen is screaming her head off as my cock drives in and out of her tightness. I'm now bucking hard against her, occasionally letting my hand fly to slap her ass hard as I relentlessly and ruthlessly fuck her. My pubis hits her butt plug and fucks her up the ass in time to my thrusts. I feel her pussy clench my cock a moment before she climaxes hard. I cum a second after she does, my seed flooding her pussy and gushing up into her womb. Her body trembles so hard that her arms give out and we both fall to the ground with me landing on top of her. Her body shakes beneath mine while my cock is still throbbing and spurting within her. I hold her tightly as we shudder with one another, riding out the shared orgasm together. Once we both come down from the sexual high, I roll off of her to one side and she rolls with me so that I can spoon with her right there on the floor. "Thank you," she breathes as she cranes her neck and turns her head to kiss me. "That was wonderful."

"Anytime," I say, smiling at her. Then I get to my knees and gently pick her up, cradling her against my chest as I carry her back to the bed. I lay her out on the mattress and then climb up between her and Kimmy. Kimmy rolls to cuddle with us as Jen rests her head in the crook of my shoulder. The three of us are all humming with contentment as sleep eventually claims us.

I could get used to going to bed like this every night.

TBC...