The Conquest Club Files 10

Story Info
I get drafted and get married...
11.1k words
4.71
11.1k
8
0

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,119 Followers

Hunter File #0010: Amy (Model Inspiration: Charlotte Stokely)
Age: 26
Height: 5'4"
Figure/Stats: Average (34A-25-36
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Trophy Taken: Flight Attendant's Uniform

*

Hunter File # 0001: Kim (Model inspiration: Mirka Maitland)
Age: 19
Height: 5'3"
Figure/Stats: Petite/30B-24-30
Hair: Light Brown that goes down to her ass.
Eyes: Blue
Trophy Taken: Her

*

Hunter File # 0003: Jen (Model Inspiration: Dakota Skye)
Age: 19
Height: 5'4"
Figure/Stats: Slim to Athletic, 30C-26-28
Hair: Flaming Red, long enough to put in a ponytail
Eyes: Blue
Trophy Taken: Her.

*

Airline Amy this is my new mission; I'm gonna get you in an upright, locked position!

After the NFL Combine was over and Draft Day was rapidly approaching, I had a lot of surprising calls for interviews around the country. I was flown from one coast to the other every weekend it seemed that I was really racking up the airline miles. While it was awesome to talk with teams from Seattle to Tampa Bay and hear their interest in me playing for them, it was taking a toll on my sex life as I had to leave Kimmy behind (an event that I heard that Tycen and Alicia capitalized on quite a bit) and Jen was practically out of communication with me on a sudden bout of sickness that was so bad that she missed a week of classes at her school and a few more days here and there after that. Plus, with the semester starting to get into Finals season with graduation rapidly approaching for me, everyone was busy doing their own thing.

Enter Amy. She's a flight attendant based out of Indianapolis who I've seen quite a bit of over the past four years when I traveled with the team to away games. I've chatted her up over the years and I'll admit that I find her very attractive for a blonde. Like the Weird Al song goes; I've fantasized about getting her into an upright, locked position many, many times but never acted on it because I was in a relationship with Liz prior to this school year and I didn't have the nerve to hit on her while traveling with the team... Coach would have my hide if I did especially with the connections that Amy had. But, as luck would have it, she happens to be on the late night flight heading back home with me. "Traveling alone again, are we?" she asks me after the drink service is done with that sweet smile of hers. She sits down in the empty aisle seat near me as it's a relatively empty flight for once. "I've heard that you and Tycen have been quite busy this last year of College."

"Yeah..." I breathe out as I rub my eyes, closing the playbook of the New Orleans Saints that had been given to me on my latest 'job interview'. I didn't want to be one of 'those guys' who took the playbooks and never looked at them prior to the different organizations doing their final call-ups to see if someone would play for them and if they'd bothered reading the plays. I've looked at so many over the past months that I'm starting to see play action lines in my sleep... more so than usual. "I've barely been laid since spring break," I bemoaned. "My girlfriend is busy with work and classes. Our other girlfriend is busy with work, classes, and being sick a lot lately. And I'm busy with work, classes, and all of these long-distance interviews." I swear that I'm going to be a freaking Airline Million Miler by the time this is all over.

She smirks. "Not exactly what I meant." Amy takes out a business card from her uniform breast pocket and hands it to me. On the back she's handwritten her phone number, address, and safe word for me that makes me arch an eyebrow at her. She then leans over and whispers in my ear. "I'm alone tonight in my apartment and I've been having a problem with my door lock," she says suggestively. "It'd be a real shame if someone were to come in and take advantage of me." My eyebrows shoot up and she winks at me, blows me a kiss, and then gets up to head back towards the galley.

This plane cannot fucking land quick enough now.

For the rest of the flight, Amy keeps on giving me 'that look'. You know the kind; the kind where she knows she's going to be in bed with you later that night with a coy smile and a knowing look when she can't outright say anything about it. And before you ask; I was a perfect gentleman the rest of the flight and no we did not enter the mile-high club. I respect her too much as a friend to risk her job like that. I might be getting off of the plane tonight and staying off of it for awhile, but she still has to come back to the airport and fly again tomorrow. Besides, despite her small frame, almost a cross between Kimmy and Jen to be honest, I doubt that we'd comfortably fit into the lavs on the airplane anyway. Those things have just become way too cramped over the years.


Anyway.

I don't have much in terms of luggage. Just my carry-on in which I had an overnight set of clothes on since I always got a hotel room to stay at before my stadium tours. I text Kimmy on my way to my car telling her that I landed and that I'll see her at the dorm room tomorrow night and that I'd be staying with a friend here in Indy tonight. She texts back with a selfie of her naked and being double teamed by Tycen underneath of her and Alicia behind her with a strap-on. The caption reads "Having Fun, Wish You Were Here." My hardness now reaches painful levels inside of my pants. I contemplate taking myself in hand in my car but remember that I got Amy to look forward to. I then drive into town to the address on the card she gave me.

It's a fairly midscale apartment building just outside of downtown Indy. Nice, but on the edges of lower income housing so it has security features. I'm about to go in when I realize that I have no way to get through the damn door. I take out the card and look at it again then breathe out a sigh of relief. She wrote the door code on the back as well as a safeword for her. I punch in her code and the door unlocks for me. I then head up to her apartment door and then find a place to loiter while I wait for her to show up. It's about ten minutes later when she shows up, looks around trying to find me (I dove around the corner and hid in the stairwell when I heard the elevator doors open up), and then goes into her apartment. True to her word, or I should say 'suggestion', she leaves the door cracked just a bit. Since I don't want any run-of-the-mill slimeball taking advantage of her, I slide into the door, closing and locking it behind me.

The apartment could've doubled as my dorm room. It looked like one of those pre-furnished, studio front jobs with just enough hallway to go to the back of the apartment to the bathroom and bedroom. She'd turned out the lights in the kitchen/dining room/living room area, leaving the only light coming from anywhere being her bedroom. I prowl down the hallway and poke my head just around the door frame. Amy is on her bed stripping out of her flight attendant's uniform top to reveal her cute little A Cups in a lacy white bra. Then she was shimmying out of her uniform skirt and I could see her backside in a matching panty. I start stripping in her hallway, taking off my shoes, socks, and my polo shirt as I watch her like a peeping tom. She's keeping her nylons on and is even pulling them up further on her thighs before she turns off her bedside light and lays down on the bed. Yeah, she's definitely expecting me since no woman I know of ever sleeps in lingerie on a normal night. At the very least, the panty hose and the bra would be gone and she'd be wearing a comfy t-shirt.

I take off my undershirt, dropping it in the pile with the rest of my clothes. After a second thought, I keep a hold of my undershirt. I can use it here in a moment. Taking another quick peek in, I see that she's laying on her right side, facing away from the door. I grab my undershirt to use as a gag since my usual bag of goodies is miles away in my dorm room. I quietly sneak into her room and right as she's about to turn to get into a comfortable position, I pounce. Amy lets out a shriek of surprise that would've reverberated off of the walls had I not already pinned her head down with my undershirt. I use it as a cleave gag and quickly tie it behind her head. Then I pin her down with my left hand around her neck enough to be dominating but not hard enough to actually hurt her or cut off her air. I smile wickedly at her as she tries to comprehend how the hell I got in there so fast. "Surprise," I tell her.

Amy melts into the bed and moans as I then trail my right hand down the front of her body straight to her lace clad pussy. Already I see her nipples stiffening under the bra. She puts up token resistance for me by rubbing her thighs together but then parts her legs for me when I slide my hand into her panties to swirl my thumb around her clit and slide my middle finger up into her. Her eyes roll back into her head as she writhes and moans on the bed from my touch. After fingering her for a good few minutes, I mount her. I take her panties off and toss them aside, admiring her trimmed blonde hair on her mound for a moment, before nuzzling my cock just inside her labia. I then grab her wrists to pin them on either side of her head, look her straight in the eyes, and drive into her. She lets out a low, muffled grunt as she's penetrated

I keep her pinned down as I thrust my cock in and out of her. Amy whimpers as she looks me right back in the eyes in this hurt, defeated, vulnerable look as I keep her pinned while I fuck her. My thrusts are slow and deliberate as I want her to enjoy this in her own little fantasy. "OOoohhh... Mmmmm... Ahhhhh..." she whimpers, moans, and gasps as my cock continues its methodical, steady rhythm in and out of her. Then, after a good ten minute fucking, she lets out a deep groan as her eyes roll back into her head when she finally orgasms. I give her a couple of good, hard thrusts and then unleash my torrent of cum into her, making her shake and moan even more as it intensifies her climax.

Once we're both spent, I roll off of her and onto my back beside her. Amy rolls to curl up next to me. "You know if you go to play ball for my father, we won't be able to do this again," Amy notes as she snuggles up against me.

I give her another wicked smile. I'm still hard and ready to go again. "Well then, all the more reason for us to enjoy tonight, don't you think?" With that, I pull her over onto me and then guid her onto my lap and then onto my cock. She sinks down onto it with a blissful sigh as we wrap our arms around each other as I sit up. Amy presses her naked breasts to my chest and our lips lock together. This time the sex is more slow and sensuous as she slowly grinds against me, whimpering softly into my mouth as we kiss. Our movements get faster and more intense as we build up to another powerful orgasm together. I feel her body tense and then tremble in my arms as she climaxes hard. The fluttering of her pussy around my cock sends me over the edge and I shoot my cum up into her. I gasp at how hard I orgasm with her pussy milking my cock for every drop. I bury my face into her breasts and moan as our bodies rock together.

Once we're coming down off of our sexual high, I start to laugh. It was one of those silly orgasm moments where it felt so good that I was giddy afterwards. Amy pulls back a bit and looks at me at arm's length. She has a bemused smile on her face with an arched eyebrow. "What is so funny?" she asks me.

Rather than explain my giddiness to her, I decide to crack a joke. "Well I finally got you in an upright locked position just like those tray tables you're always preaching about." She then creamed me with a pillow for the quip, and continued beating me with it, albeit laughing the entire time while she's doing it.

Yeah, I know; I totally deserved it.

*

As I have said before in previous installations of this narrative; even though I had held no qualms about it ever happening, I went ahead and declared myself eligible for the draft anyways during my senior year of college after the bowl games were over. I wanted to keep my options open and I knew that I'd be kicking myself non-stop until the end of time if I gave up this opportunity. Worst-case Scenario; I could become a free agent and if no one picked me up, I could use my degree to find a job that I liked. Hell, I could even go back to college for a fifth year and get a jump on a Master's degree. With some of the arguing that I've done in the past, I'm considering getting a law degree and going to work for dad. The point was; I had options.

As I've said before, much to my surprise, I got an invite to the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis. I won't bore you with the details since, quite frankly, to this day much of it is a blur. Six days of testing, assessments, drills, interviews, and such and I felt like I'd been put through the wringer. Fast forward back to May and the night of the Draft. It was just shortly after I graduated and I was feeling bummed since both Kim and Jen still had three years of college left and I was now out looking forward to what I was going to do next. What that was, exactly, remained to be seen.

My family always has a Draft Day party since football runs in our blood. It doesn't matter if we know the people getting drafted or not, we always make it an event and half the neighborhood always shows up. With me eligible for the draft this year, the party blossomed from just our house to encompass the entire block and then some. I'd heard rumors that the entire town was out to celebrate the possibility of one of their own going pro again.


Eh, whatever.

I killed time by mingling around the crowd all over the neighborhood along with Kimmy. We find Jen while we're walking around. She'd been sick a month or two back and missed like a week of classes at her college while she recuperated, so it was good to see her out and about again even if she'd been playing coy with us for some time now. Kimmy and I get a mischievous look in my eye as I smile at my girlfriend. She smiles right back at me and we quickly concoct a plan to abduct the third member of our trio. We shadow her for a bit, going through the crowds like we're trying to catch up with her and then we pounce when we're in Jen's backyard. Kimmy clamps a hand over Jen's mouth (not that we REALLY needed to force Jen or anything, but it's still fun to do) while I'm picking her up and hauling her into her dad's tool shed.

With the weather getting warmer again, Jen's wearing a simple, loose fitting, one piece, blue miniskirt dress. While Kimmy is grabbing some duct tape to slap over Jen's mouth, I'm removing the dress from her body. I'm careful not to rip it as we're all going to have to leave here in proper clothes once we're done. Jen only puts up a token resistance at this point as to not to attract too much attention to what we're doing in here. I close and bar the door to the shed from the inside and then grab her dad's bungee tie-downs to put to good use. Jen's already laying down on the work table in the middle of the work shed, putting her wrists to her ankles submissively while Kimmy tapes her mouth closed. Then Kimmy holds Jen's neck in a domination fashion while I lash Jen's limbs together. Now that she's on her back with her arms and legs up in a V, I undo the fly of my jeans, whip my cock out, move Jen's panties to one side, and drive into her.

Jen's body jerks and her eyes roll back into her head as I spear into her. She lets out a low, lustful groan. God she's tight. I had it on good authority that Jen hadn't been laid by anyone for some time and from the looks of her now, she'd missed it. Well, I was happy to welcome her back into the fold properly. I grab her thighs and pound into her hard and fast while Kimmy gets down into her face. "You haven't been calling me, or Gerry, or anyone, you bad girl."

"I'm sorry..." Jen moans from behind her tape gag. "Punish me, please," she asks meekly while looking submissively up at Kimmy. Kimmy responds by smiling and kissing her over the tape before leaning over and teasing her breast with one hand while suckling on the other with her mouth. Jen groans passionately as a result. I feel Jen bear down on my cock and hear something akin to that of "Do me." Well, there will be time to properly get her off later, I guess. That, and we do need to be fast since there is a party to get back to. I thrust into Jen as fast as I can, making the workbench creak and squeak in the process before slamming into her one last time and emptying my cum deep into her while breathing a sigh of relief. Her eyes roll back into her head and I feel her pussy fluttering around my cock as she orgasms as well. Damn, I've missed this; fucking my girlfriend while my other girlfriend is there fondling and kissing her... no matter who it is doing which role. As much as I love Kimmy, I admit that I've fallen for Jen as well and have missed fucking her these past couple of months while the semester finished up for us all.

After I'm drained, I pull out of her, stuff my cock back into my pants, and undo the bungees from her ankles and wrists. Kimmy helps Jen into a sitting position, gently removing the duct tape and hugging her. "We've missed you," she gushes, giving Jen a passionate kiss on the lips.

When I come back up, I hug and kiss her as well. "It's just not the same without you anymore," I tell her, giving her another kiss that makes her moan and gush to the point that she's blushing.

"Awww... really? I've missed you all too. But being sick damn near every morning has taken it outta me," she says as I help her down off of the workbench. "I've wanted to call and talk to you two, but our schedules..."

"Yeah, they've sucked," I agree. "But hey, we got the summer together to look forward to, right?" I smile at her and she hugs me tightly. I draw Kimmy into the hug too and we all stay there for a moment holding each other. We then take a moment to straighten out our clothes and put things back in their proper place before sneaking back out. Tycen spies us and he lifts his drink in salute to me from across the pool while Alicia, under his other arm, smiles and winks at us. I snap off a salute of my own, of the one fingered variety, and go over to them with Kimmy and Jen under my arms.

"I'd say that you missed the fun but it looks like you're getting a jump start on things," Tycen quips as we get over to them.

"Oh? Have the picks started already?" I ask.

"Yeah, the Browns, as always," Tycen snorts. "Followed quickly by the Lions and the Steelers."

The Steelers had been a surprise but they hadn't been the same for some time now since the decline and retirement of "Big Ben", the so-called Leader of Men. Just like the Cowboys, Patriots, and 49ers, they had their decade and were now on the downward plummet. The Bills, Jets, Panthers, and Bucs were the next ones in line. I go and mingle again, occasionally looking up at TVs here and there to see who went with what team. Thus far it hadn't been any surprises outside of the big star Running Back from Ohio was still in the running. Thus far QBs, and Defensive Backs have all gone to teams who desperately needed them.

Commissioner Goodell (who was starting to look up there in the years) was coming out onto the stage to make another announcement. I watched with somewhat feigned interest as it was Tampa Bay that was up next in the draft order. They were picking seventh in the first round and honestly I had no desire to move to Florida, not that they'd made any mention of even being remotely interested in me. There'd been a couple of teams that hinted that they might take me but so far, nothing serious. Hence my real disinterest in the draft. I'll probably pay attention more tomorrow as it's more likely that I'll get picked up in the second or third round... if I get picked at all. Goodell got to the podium and cleared his throat. "There has been a trade. The Indianapolis Colts now have the seventh pick and are on the clock." he announced. Well, that was interesting as the recent back-to-back champions originally were not picking in the first round due to prior year trades. I wonder what they're up to?

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,119 Followers