The Conquest Club Files 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Commissioner leaves the stage but then immediately comes back out with an envelope in his hand. That was quick. The words "The Pick Is In" flash on the monitors on the back of the stage. Goodell doesn't waste any time when he gets to the stand. He opens the envelope and then looks up to the audience. "For the seventh pick in this year's draft, the Indianapolis Colts select Gerard Moreau, Running Back, Purdue University."

Wait... what?

My jaw hits the floor. Time seems to stand still for a moment as everything around me goes eerily quiet. Did he just say what I thought he said?

There was stunned silence in the living room as we all stared at the flatscreen TV on the wall for a moment, unsure if we'd heard the Commissioner correctly. But sure enough, there's my name and goofy, grinning mug that they took of me at the combine is on the screen announcing that I've been drafted by the mother fucking Colts... in the first goddamn round. Then it was total bedlam as the whole room erupts into cheers at the announcement of my name. Outside it's like the Fourth of fucking July as the neighborhood explodes into celebration as they finally digest the news. I can't help but continue to stare at the TV, not wanting to believe that the impossible just happened; not only was I drafted but I was drafted for one of my favorite teams, in my home state, in the first fucking round no less.

It still has yet to sink into my stupefied brain.

I'm still staring wide-eyed at the TV when people all around me started jostling me, slapping me on the back, and hugging me in congratulations. I then see my deer-in-the-fucking-headlights face on the screen as one of the news cameras had rushed into my house to shove the lens into my face. Even my Agent was giving me a big bear hug and crying pitifully. Hell, why wouldn't he; after all, if my calculations were correct, I just made him a fucking millionaire by being a first round draft in the single digits. I'm pretty sure that at one point Kim, Jen, Liz, and a few other girls (and possibly their mothers too, I'm not sure as the details are still a bit hazy to this day) at the party came up and kissed me full on the mouth while I was still trying to comprehend the sudden change in my life. I'm pretty sure my ass got pinched at the same time... again... it was all kinda a blur. At one point a damn news camera seemed to come out of fucking nowhere to put my stunned expression all over goddamn ESPN. It takes a moment to realize that I'm looking at my own dumbfounded ass on TV.

I'm a fucking first round draft pick in the NFL... Ho-ly shit...

"Gerry, hey, Gerry," it was my Agent nudging me with his cell phone in his hand. I stare at it as if trying to comprehend what the hell it is. "It's the Colts' GM for you," he was grinning like the cat that'd just ate the proverbial canary. Well why the fuck not? He just fucking struck paydirt.

I took the phone with a shaking hand, took a big swallow to collect my nerves and find my voice, and put the phone up to my ear. Everyone around me quiets down as I talk. "Yassir..." Yeah, my voice had broke, and was about five octaves higher than it should've been, when I first answered. Sue me... it was a lot to take in at once and this was the last thing I'd ever fucking expected. I then clear my throat as my brain synapses start to fire again. "Ahem... er... uhm, I mean; yes, sir?"

"Hi Gerry, GM Coulson here. I imagine that you have a lot of questions running through your head right about now."

"Yeah... that's... putting it mildly, sir." I admitted, finally finding my voice.

"Well let me get right down to it, son; We're rebuilding our offensive line since a majority of them decided to retire after last year's Super Bowl win. I need a solid, yet versatile Running Back and I think that could be you."

"To be honest sir, I figured you would've taken the Heisman winner from Ohio State over me." I admit point blank.

"If I wanted a flashy star player, sure, I might've considered him," Coulson said. "But I need an all-around solid team player, not a star player. So what do you say? Do you want to play for the Colts like your father did back in the day?"

Now there's no hesitation whatsoever. "Absolutely."

"Good! We're sending a limo to your house to bring you and a few friends into Indy for the after-draft party tonight at the stadium. It should be there in about a half hour. Your family and agent, of course, are welcome to come along as well. We're by no means done with this round tonight so there will be others there for the party as well. We'll see you all later tonight."

"Yasss sir, er... I mean... thank you sir." I croaked out before hanging up the phone. I looked up and wiped the tears from my eyes that up to that moment I didn't even realize I'd been producing. Everyone around me is looking at me expectantly. "I'm going to be playing ball for the Colts." I say with a goofy grin. The party starts back up and there are more cheers from my friends and family along with renewed rounds of congratulations. I look down at my attire. "I guess that I should, uh, get into something better for showing up at the stadium." I say and then tell them about the limo that's coming right before I dash upstairs to my room.

Kimmy's hot on my heels as she comes up with me, shutting the door closed behind us. "I'm so happy for you Gerry!" she gushed, throwing herself into my arms and kissing me passionately.

As I'm ripping off my shirt, I'm moving her towards the nearest wall with my body. Celebratory sex is always fun and she's been looking so fucking hot all night in her skimpy , tight, one-piece pink miniskirt that she's wearing. I might've just done Jen earlier, but I'm now fucking hot to trot for her. She breathes out a husky "yes," as I'm undoing my jeans and hiking her skirt up and over her hips. My cock springs out to rub against her panties. I move them aside and shove my cock up into her wet and waiting pussy. She lets out a cry of passion as I spear her, pinning her up against the wall. I place my hand up against her collar bone, just below her neck and above her sternum as I look her in the eye.

"Tell me you love me," I tell her as I start to fuck her hard up against the wall.

"Yes, I do love you," she breathes again in pleasure as she looks me right back in the eyes.

"Tell me you want to be with me," I tell her.


"More than anything, my master... my love..." she gasps as I fuck her.

"Marry me."

"Wait... what?" She blinks, obviously not believing what I'd just said.

I'm still pounding my hips into hers, banging her up against the wall like this is our last night on earth, as I lean into her still looking her in the eyes. "I said; Marry Me. I love you. I want to be with you. I don't want to be without you. Ever. So I'll say it again; Marry. Me." I pound her hard with each word of the third proposal.

"Yes... yes I will." Kim wraps her legs up around my waist and puts her arms up around my neck. "I will marry you," she sighs into my ear as my fucking becomes even harder and faster. Her pussy squeezes me and I blow my load right up into her. We stay there for a moment, both of us shuddering together as we come as one.

That's when we hear someone crying. We look over and Jen is there, standing at my door, and it looks like she's been crying her pretty blue eyes out. Fuck, how long has she been there and how much did she overhear? "Honey!" Kimmy is immediately by her side hugging her. "What's wrong?"

"You're... you're getting married?" he sniffles while her hands seem to be gripping her stomach like she's about to hurl or something. "Now I'm going to be left alone?"

"Oh Jen," Kimmy gushed and held her close. "We love you and so long as we're around you'll never be alone."

"But you're not going to be around!" Jen protested. "After we both graduate from college you'll be living in Indy with him while I'm stuck here in po-dunk Indiana trying to scrap for a job and probably will have to settle for a man who won't treat me nearly as well as either of you!" She sniffles as she looks at us. "I'd have made you a good wife." I have no idea who that was addressed to; me or Kimmy. "And now... and now..." she can't seem to get the words out that she wants to say as a new round of sobs erupts out of her.

Now there's one thing that you got to know about Jen that I haven't mentioned and have been hesitant to say up until now. She suffers from severe abandonment issues and has been really emotional lately. Yeah, she gets a bit clingy at times but when she gets dumped she gets really depressed. Like borderline suicidal depression. Kimmy has been her rock since, like, forever. So I could see Jen's point of view quite easily here; she thought that we were deserting her.

I have to admit that I've grown a bit fond of having Jen around. And, truth be told, I am in love with her as well. It wouldn't be the same without her. She was the first one that Kim and I had a BDSM weekend together with and she's been a bit of a permanent fixture in our relationship ever since. To be honest, it now felt kinda weird that we'd be in Indy without her. I glance at Kimmy and I can tell that she's thinking the same thing as her eyes dart over to Jen and she jerks her head in Jen's direction. I arch an eyebrow, silently asking her if she's sure, and Kimmy nods empathetically. It was one of the things that I loved about her; we could have entire non-verbal conversations like that.

So I drop to my knees in front of Jen, take her hands into mine, look her dead in the eyes and say, "Marry Me."

"Wh-what?" Jen blinks at me in shock. Her frightened gaze goes between me and Kimmy and she shakes her head. "No! Oh no! You'd just asked Kimmy! I don't want to come in between you two!"

"You're not," I tell her with a smile. "You'd be joining us."

Kimmy kneels down beside me and places her hands with mine and Jen's. "Marry me, too." She smiles. "We want you with us. The three of us; together."

"But... Polygamy is illegal." Jen points out even though she looks like she's touched by the gesture. Well, technically it was legal in Utah and some parts of Massachusetts again. Maybe one day it'll be legal here in Indiana as well. If that day ever comes, you can be damn sure that we'll make everything official between the three of us. Fuck, with the paycheck I'll be getting we might just go out to Utah now and do the thing.

"But not Polyamory," I reply. "We can get matching rings and say the words in our little circle. Hell, we can even have our own private little ceremony if you want. Let the world figure out which of you is my mistress and which of you is my wife." I then laugh and shrug. "Or, let them wonder if you two are married to each other and I'm the third wheel."

Kimmy is reaching over to my lap, grabbing my cock and stroking it back to hardness. "But no matter what, our relationship will be between us," she says with a smile. "Now come down here and ride our husband's cock," she adds, pulling Jen down into my lap with one hand while reaching up under her skirt and hooking her panties to one side with the other. Jen allows herself to be pulled down where she falls into my arms easily as if she'd always belonged there. She moans as she slams her already wet pussy down onto my cock. Our lips meet and I moan right along with her. Kimmy kneels behind Jen to wrap her hands around Jen's body to fondle her tits. Jen breaks away from our kiss to twist her head to the right to kiss Kimmy while Jen starts to ride me.

Jen whimpers passionately from our attention and we can tell that she's reveling in the moment of being with us again. We take a little bit of time with her, fondling and fucking her to orgasm first before I get off. But, knowing that we're running out of time, we hastily get dressed and straighten up in time for the limo to arrive for all of us. We all get back downstairs, now looking presentable for a party. Tycen comes over and gives me a great big bear hug. "Congratulations man!" he says proudly. "You made it! Now here's hoping that I'll get picked up as well."

"Eh, you'll get in, bro, just wait," I tell him once he lets me go.

That soon turns out to be prophetic as I see a trade alert flash on ESPN with Godell coming back on to announce that the Colts had made a trade with the Jaguars for the 20th pick in the first round. That made me blink in surprise and then I remember what Coulson had told me over the phone about them not being done yet. A cell phone rings somewhere in the crowd and suddenly I hear Tycen's agent talking adamantly. Goodell is back with THE PICK IS IN flashing again. That was quick. "For the twentieth pick in this year's draft, the Indianapolis Colts select Tycen Townsend, Left Guard, Purdue University."

My head, along with everyone else's in the room, now whips around to look at Tycen who's crying like a little girl on the phone, no doubt with Coulson again. I hear the big guy saying "Yes, Sir" and "Thank you, Sir," and "Yeah, I'll be there, Sir." Now it hits me about Coulson saying that there'd be more at the party. He knew then that he was going to draft Tycen and he was being coy about it. The sneaky bastard. I like him already. And I'm proud of Tycen. The man had worked though so much, overcame a lot of hardship and adversity to just get to college, and now here he was in the big leagues and a first round draft pick like I was. I tackle him, yeah, on camera no less, and congratulate him as well. By the time more partying and congratulations have been given all around, the limo has arrived to pick us all up.

My parents, Jaycen's parents, and Kimmy's parents all crowd into Dad's SUV to follow along behind the limo. Mine and Tycen's agents get into their respective cars to do the same. Tycen and Alicia take the seat towards the front of the limo, popping the cork on the champagne bottle and pouring a couple of glasses for them while I sit with my girls on the back seat. Kimmy and I put Jen between us to show her all the love and affection that we can on our ride into Indy. Jen sighed and mewed contently in our arms the entire ride there as she calmed down with me leaning my head against hers and rubbing her right thigh while Kimmy did the same on her left. "Well you three look cozy," Jacen noted as we rode down the interstate.

"We're getting married!" Jen said happily between Kimmy and I before either of us could speak. That caught Jacen off guard as he looked to me and asked about Kimmy and we all took the next half hour explaining our arrangement. By the end of it all, I had Jacen on the line as my best man with Alicia volunteering to be a bridesmaid for us if not the Maid of Honor. The wry looks on Kimmy's and Alicia's faces told the rest of us that they wanted to fuck right then and there in the back of the limo to celebrate. Jen and Tycen seemed eager to join in on that but I was the voice of reason saying that we didn't want to ruin the company car before we signed the new hire paperwork.

The next few hours were another blur after that as we were greeted by our new boss and his wife who were waiting for us at Lucas Oil Stadium. Introductions were made all around, and we got introduced to Coulson's daughter... Amy. Yeah, THAT Amy. I told you she had connections. I give her a pointed look and she just smiled sweetly and shrugged. "I might have had a good word or two to daddy about you two," she said innocently. "But, he's also a Purdue fan so he could've been watching you guys for years now."

"So which is it?" I ask her, suspicion in my voice.

She gives me a wink and a knowing smile. "You'll never know."

We didn't get home from the Colts Draft Party until well after midnight. I don't even know how the rest of the draft went as I was busy meeting the team, the trainers, the coaches, and even the VIP fans who expected great things from us. Dad reminisced about the good old days with some of the veteran players that were still there and signed autographs for his fans. I'm pretty sure he told the coaches not to cut me any slack just because we're related. Fine by me, I prefer to succeed on my own merits. Our picture was taken so many times that I swore I was going to go blind before summer training even began. But, I took it in stride with Kimmy and Jen by my side the entire time, said a few humble words to the crowd when prompted by Coulson, and I'm sure I heard "SU-PER BOWL! SU-PER BOWL" chanted our way so many times that I'm gonna hear it in my sleep now. Here's hoping. That would be one helluva rookie year.

By the time we're all back home, we're exhausted. We pile into my bed at home just for sheer convenience sake. Jen burrows in between Kimmy and I once we've all stripped out of our clothes. She looked up at us with uncertainty. "Were you two serious earlier?" she asks in a tiny, scared voice. "About us being together still after tonight?" Her hands reach down to intertwine with ours.

"Of course, babe," I say, smiling at her and giving her a reassuring kiss. "I love you... both of you," I add before craning my neck over and giving Kimmy a kiss as well. "I want you both in my life from here on out."

"I wouldn't have it any other way sweetie," Kimmy says, kissing the side of Jen's head while using her free hand to stroke her hair. "Why the sudden worry? I thought that you were okay after the limo ride into town?"

Jen draws our hands to her bare belly and looks up at us with uncertainty. She's practically hyperventilating at this point to where I'm starting to wonder if she's okay. "I... I've found out why I've been sick all the time these past few months," she finally admits. "I found out just before I came to the party tonight and didn't have a chance to say anything with everything that has happened." She swallows hard, summoning up the nerve to continue. Then she looks right at me. "I'm... I'm pregnant, Gerry, and I'm sure it's yours." I rock my head back, shocked, as she continued. "I... I think that it happened when I was between birth control pills. The doctor had switched me over to a new prescription back during spring break, and, well, you're the only person... the only guy anyway... that I'd slept with that week."

Well shit... that explains why she'd been sick all the time and why she's been so damn emotional tonight. My gaze drifts down to her belly where she clenches my hand even tighter, scared that I'll pull away. But my lips curl into a smile and I give her a reassuring squeeze as I look back to her face. We're going to have a baby! Kimmy is the first to break the silence as she squeals with glee. "Ohmygawd! Jen! That's wonderful!" she gushes as she hugs Jen tight and plants a flurry of kisses on her. Then she reaches up and kisses me as well. "We're going to have a baby!" she says, matching my own thoughts.

"You're not mad?" Jen asks hesitantly.

"No, honey, of course not," I tell her at once, hugging her and Kimmy all at once. "It's a bit unexpected, to be sure, but I've always wanted kids. It's just happening a bit sooner than I thought it would happen." Now I kiss Jen as well. "Don't you worry, I'll take care of everything in the morning," I reassure her with another kiss, one that this time she wholeheartedly returns. Kimmy snuggles in close to us under the covers and the three of us spend time in the intimate moment just holding, nuzzling, and kissing one another. That then leads to hands wandering and the next thing I know I'm mounting Jen and making sweet love to her while Kimmy waits her turn. I look down at her with love and devotion in my eyes, knowing that she's the mother of my first child, and she looks right back up at me with the same look while her hands are on my shoulders and her legs locked around my body . Our bodies rock slowly together and when she finally trembles from an orgasm, I let loose and ejaculate deep inside of her. Once we're done with our climax, I lean down to her and kiss her passionately. "I love you, Jen." I tell her.