The Conquest Club Files 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, Gerry," she cries, but it's happy tears this time. "Don't ever leave me... either of you."

"We won't, honey," Kimmy reassures her as well. Then it's her turn as she trades places with Jen. Jen gives me a quick blowjob to get me hard again and then guides my cock down to Kimmy's waiting pussy. "Ohhhh gooood..." Kimmy moans, drawing her legs up and pointing her toes as I enter her. "I can't wait for you to impregnate me with this monster cock of yours."

"Hmph..." I grunt in amusement. "Go off the pill then, honey," I tell her. "But no fucking any more guys until I knock you up."

"Deal," she breathes as I then fuck her to a blissful orgasm as well. The three of us collapse into a heap and fall asleep in each other's arms.

*

The next day I get to work. First order of business was calling Kimmy's and Jen's family over to our house to make the announcements. Tycen and Alicia were there too, having crashed in one of the spare rooms with his parents taking up another. So it was quite packed for this little bombshell that we were about to drop on them. I get looks from Jen's parents and I suspect that they already know that I'm the father of their grandbaby. Don't worry, guys, I'll do right by you soon enough. "I'll get right to the point," I tell them all once everyone is there with the girls sitting on the couch on either side of me. "It's no secret that Kimmy, Jen, and I are in a polyamorous relationship. Last night, I asked them both to marry me. The three of us all want to get married to each other. Now, legally, here in the State of Indiana, I can only marry one of them. But, we want to have our own ceremony, here, with the three of us, to declare our love for each other." It went over better than I thought it would as everyone was pretty much saying 'duh' and 'it's about time'. Jen's dad looks as if he's about to jump up and say something. "And," I say, holding up a hand to forestall him for a moment, "Jen is pregnant. I'm the father. Kimmy wants to go off the pill so that she can get pregnant as well." Now it's time for me to swallow hard. "It's a tall order, but we'd like to get this done as soon as possible before I have to report to training camp. It'll make me getting a house and insurance for all three of us a whole lot easier."

That got everyone talking. There were choruses of congratulations, hugs, tears of joy, kisses, and hand shaking all around. Liz, of course, wants to be the Maid of Honor, to which Alicia protests that she's already taken that spot. It devolved into an argument that I settled saying that Liz can be Kimmy's maid and Alicia could be Jen's maid. That made them all happy. I made Tycen and Allen the best men just so that they could walk with their significant others. Then it was moms to the rescue as my mom, Jen's mom, Liz and Kimmy's mom, and Tycen's mom all huddled together to start wedding preparations. Liz and Alicia jumped in to help on that front too as smart phones were whipped out to start making calls and looking up information.

Jen's dad gave me a wry smile as he held out a hand to me that I shook. "Well, tell ya the truth, son, I didn't know how you were going to take this news but you handled it better than I gave you credit for," he told me. "I figured that you were gonna ditch one of the girls in favor of the other, and I wasn't quite sure which way it was gonna go. But, I'm glad that you're doing right by both of them."

"Thank you, sir," I say with all earnest sincerity. "I came to realize last night how much I missed having Jen with me and Kimmy and I can't imagine our life without her. Besides, polygamy among consenting adults is making a comeback. Maybe one day we can have it legal here," I tell him... same thing I told the girls last night.

While the families were all mobilized in helping to throw a wedding together in a couple months' time, I went on to the next order of business which was taking the girls both to the doctor's to get prenatal care. We settled on a local doctor that we all liked; the one that Kimmy and I both use, and got Jen switched over. I did get some initial flak from the receptionists about all three of us going in at once. "You all can go in together only if you're married or related to each other," the older woman there told us crossly when we tried to go in with Jen.

Oh for the love of god... I grab Kimmy and put her closer to Jen. "Hey, look, here's Jen's fiance, they're going to get married, that gets her in the door. I'm the father of their baby. That gets ME in the door," I tell the woman disparagingly. She finally relented when the doctor told her to send all three of us in. Anyway, all three of us get checked out, Kimmy officially stops her birth control and gets onto prenatal vitamins along with Jen, and we get appointments set up for a couple of weeks from now to track Jen's progress.

The next stop is back in Indy where I head back to the stadium, meet with my agent, go over the contract and sign it. Then it's wading through the new hire paperwork which includes getting my bank account information for direct deposit. I then immediately inquire as to the player's insurance, and I'm given a packet of information to review, another playbook that I have to start studying, as well as operating rules and responsibilities for the organization. I'm floored when I hear that I'll get my signing bonus within a couple of days but won't receive a steady paycheck until I report to training camp in July. My head swims as I realize that by the end of the fucking week I'm going to have over ten million dollars in my account. Fuck. I can buy and pay off a house immediately... any one that I want. Shit.

The next month is a flurry of activity as the wedding is thrown together while the girls and I are house shopping. Since the Colts' summer training camp is in Westfield at the Grand Park Sports Campus, which is just north of Indianapolis and Carmel, so it's not too far of a drive. We settled on a 2.4 million dollar home on an acre of land by a lake in north east Indy that was two stories tall... three if you count the finished attic... with a basement, had a pool in the backyard, and was a French Inspired home. It had everything that we wanted and then some. Kimmy and Jen transferred their classes to IUPUI for the upcoming fall semester so that we could all live together while I played football and they finished up their degrees. We started moving our things in while the families planned the wedding and reception. At the same time we went shopping for trimulative wedding rings which were pricey, but not too extravagant.

We wanted a small wedding in one of the chapels in town. So naturally that meant that the whole neighborhood turned out for it. Me being a first round draft pick, of course, attracted the attention of the local media who tried to turn it into a circus because of our polyamory wedding. Jen's dad came to the rescue on that. I had no idea he was a Freemason and he recruited his entire chapter to provide security to keep the media at bay. He even supplied a priest, pastor, or whatever the hell their leaders are called, to marry us off at their chapter hall. I won't bore you with the details. Needless to say it was a beautiful wedding, everyone was all smiles, there were a few tears of joy, and it culminated with Jen, Kimmy, and I kissing each other at the altar before we walked back down the aisle with the two of them flanking me on either side. We go straight to the adjoining reception hall where we sign the marriage certificates, yes, I said certificates in the plural form because we're planning on challenging the polygamy laws in the state under the constitution of being deprived of life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness. But, to keep things legal for the time being, only one of the four certificates were legally binding at that time. One with the girls being married to each other, one with me married to Kimmy, one with me married to Jen, and one with all three of us married together. Then, just to really confuse everyone for shits and giggles, Kimmy and Jen both legally changed their last name to mine, Moreau, that went into effect on the day of our wedding.

Heh... suck on that!

Once the reception was over, the girls and I were off to our new home in Carmel. This would be the official first night we'd be spending there together now that all of our stuff was there. Sure, we still had a lot of unpacking and work to do, but we had a huge king sized, four poster bed with a canopy in the master bedroom waiting for us. Told ya that I was going to get one. I lift Kimmy and Jen up in one arm apiece and hop them over the threshold of our new home. Then we scurry up the stairs to our new, spacious room that overlooks the lake. Boxes line the walls and there's various dressers still covered in plastic from the movers, but the bed was at least ready for us. I saw to that the day before the wedding.

But, to the moment you've all been waiting for, I'm sure; the wedding night. Now, keep in mind that we're a month after Draft Day and we are now trying to get Kimmy pregnant. Kimmy had to end her last cycle on her birth control and have her period. Once that happened, I got cut off from sex... two goddamn weeks of celibacy to make sure we made it to Kimmy's fertile days, which were days 11 to 14, with the possibility of conception on days 15 to 17. To ensure that I had a good amount of cum stored up for the day, the girls told me that I couldn't get off until the wedding night and honeymoon.

I...

Was...

In...

HELL!

I had retribution in store for them both that I'd also stashed her last night before the wedding rehearsal, but one thing at a time. The girls kick off their simple white pumps and wait for me, hand-in-hand, at the foot of the bed as I loosen and take off my tie while kicking my dress shoes off. Their wedding dresses were simple, but modern. They both opted for bridal miniskirts that came down to just above their knees... and nooooo underwear on underneath. I found that little tidbit out at the reception when I removed their garters to throw at all of the eligible bachelors (which I found out hooked up with the two ladies who'd caught the bouquets and had an orgy). Needless to say, if I wasn't horny before, I was ready to go now. When I walk up to Kimmy and Jen, they both step up to me and help me out of my suit jacket, and then my button up shirt. I kiss Jen first this time, since at the wedding I kissed Kimmy first. For the record, they kissed each other before kissing me up at the altar. Then they help me out of my undershirt, running their hands up and down my torso while I draw them in close, running my hands around their waists and pulling them towards me. I'm alternating kissing them as they're undressing me.

Once I'm out of my clothes, I start on them. Looking to Kimmy first, I kiss her while sliding the spaghetti straps off of her shoulders and letting the lacy white miniskirt fall to her feet. That leaves her in just her garter belt, hose, and what's left of her wedding veil in her hair. I kiss my way down her body, suckle on each of her breasts, and then kiss my way down to her mound, licking her out momentarily before turning my attention to Jen. I stand up and do the same to her, but with her I pause and kiss her belly that's already starting to bulge at her four month mark of her pregnancy. She hums with pleasure and runs her hands through my hair as I'm kissing her body. Jen, too, is in just garters, hose, and her veil just like Kimmy is and they make quite the matched pair.

Taking them by the hand, we go to the bed. We agreed in advance who I'd be fucking first and it was Kimmy since we are trying to knock her up. Kimmy lays down in the middle of the bed and spreads her legs for me. Jen is right beside us, taking my cock in her delicate little hand to guide right up to Kimmy's waiting pussy. She's using her other hand to spread Kimmy's pussy wide open for me as I enter her. Kimmy arches her back and moans as I slowly penetrate her. Jen then takes her right hand from my cock and puts it on Kimmy's mound, starting to finger her, while she then moves to suckle on Kimmy's right breast. I lean into Kimmy, cupping her head with one hand, while reaching out to fondle Jen's dangling right breast. "Oh God..." Kimmy squeaks as Jen and I fuck, fondle, and kiss her. I'm slowly and methodically driving my cock in and out of her and already I can feel her bearing down on my cock. It's taking all of my control not to blow my load too fast into her. I'm waiting for her to orgasm and in my mind she better do it quickly as I can't hold back much longer.

Thank God that Jen knows Kimmy's body intimately. With Jen fingering her just right, and suckling on her breasts, Kimmy starts moaning deeply. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." she mews as I feel her pussy start to flutter. "Gerry! Dear! I'm gonna cum!" That's my cue. In one swift motion I pull back and loop my arms down under her knees. Then I rock forward and elevate her hips into a full mating press with her, now driving down into her pussy hard and deep. "AH! GAAAAWD!" she closes her eyes and screams as loud as she can as her body explodes into what she later told me was the best orgasm she'd ever had... better than one of our first times together. Feeling her cum sends me over the edge. I let out a savage, pained growl as I let loose my torrent of seed down into her waiting, fertile womb. My balls spasm against Kimmy's tight ass for what seems like forever. Her eyes flutter as we climax together before finally I spend my last drop into her.

"Jen, hun," I jerk my head over to one of the bedside tables as I hold Kimmy in the mating press position. "There's some special panties and some lube in there, grab those for me, please, babe?"

Jen scampers over and grabs the items. They weren't hard to find since they were the only two things in there. She gives me a wry smile. "Hope you have another pair of these for me," she says when she sees that there's two plugs in the crotch of the black panties; one for a woman's ass and one for her pussy. Already knowing where I'm going with this, she starts lubing them up. Kimmy is still a bit delirious from the orgasm and is starting to come out of it, asking why I still have her legs up in the air and her hips inverted. "Shhh, dear, our husband has a treat for you," Jen smiles and places a finger on Kimmy's lips. She then hands me the plug panties.

I lift up off of Kimmy just enough to pull out of her. I then slip the panties up her legs, unclipping her garters from her hose in the process, and ease the plugs into both of her openings at once. "OH!" she cries out as she's double penetrated by them at the same time. I push the plugs all the way into her until they're locked into position before shimmying the waistband of the panties up and over her hips. She then gives me a pout when I then gently lower her legs back down to the bed. "But I was gonna get the double dildo and fuck Jen," she complains.

"All in good time for that, dear," I tell her with a kiss as she sits up. "We gotta make sure my cum stays in you to get you pregnant." Just telling her that gains me another passionate moan and a kiss from Kimmy before we turn our attention to Jen. Jen is smiling at us as she lays down where Kimmy was. I mount her, as my cock is still rock hard. Hey, I have two weeks built up here, I'm ready to fuck them, all of our friends, all the MILFs from our home neighborhood, the entire cheerleading squad from college, and probably half of the sororities there.

Jen throws her head back and gasps as I enter her. Kimmy is by her side immediately, making out with her, as I then slowly fuck Jen. This is definitely a view that I'm gonna enjoy for the rest of my life; my wives making out with another one while I steadily fuck them into oblivion. It's something that we do as often as possible, renewing the love that we have for one another, before cuddling into our bed, sleeping contently in each other's loving embrace.

But I think that I'm done talking about my exploits for now. I know that my buddy Allen has his own stories to share, so I'm going to let him take the narrative here for a while. I got kids to take care of and my wives to fuck... along with anyone else who comes across our little Conquest Club and wants a good, hard pounding. I think the girls brought someone new home with them today. I'd be rude to keep them waiting.

What? Ugh... Okay... Okay... you're wondering about if we were successful or not, aren't you? Yes. I got Kimmy pregnant on the first try and it was a little girl who was born the following March, about a month and a half after the Super Bowl. Jen gave birth to a baby boy right around Thanksgiving. Because of our newborn and Kimmy being in her last trimester, neither one was able to attend the big game. But they would be at subsequent Super Bowls that we managed to get to along with our kids. To date we have five; three boys and two girls and we're still going strong. Yeah, that's right; I said Super Bowl. We wound up making it my rookie year. Now, come on, you know that I don't like to brag. It was a team effort that got us back there and contributed to our success and that's all I'm going to say on the matter.

Ooohhh, you're also wondering which one out of Kimmy and Jen is my wife and mistress as well? We're all married to each other... Okay, okay... jeez it was just a joke! No need to get mad there. Well, can you keep a secret?

Well, can ya?

I'm actually the third wheel here. Kimmy and Jen's certificate is the legit one.

THE END... For Now...