The Conquest Club Files 14

Story Info
I get Stacey and her best friend... my sister.
7k words
4.63
8.5k
8

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,116 Followers

***

Hunter File: Stacey (Model Inspiration: Sami St. Clair)

Age: 19Height: 5'8"

Figure/Stats: Average 34C-24-34

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Brown

Trophy Taken: Black Thong

Hunter File: Victoria Brianna, aka: 'Vicki' and 'Bri' (Model Inspiration: Bree Daniels/Bree Victoria)

Age: 18

Height: 5'7"

Figure/Stats: Slim with long legs, 34C-24-35

Hair: Blonde/Brown

Eyes: Green

Trophy Taken: Cotton Schoolgirl Costume panties.

***

Now that I've gotten Gerry's sloppy seconds out of the way, I can move onto Conquests that are purely my own or ones that I've beaten him to. Heh heh.

Anyway, Stacey, Mrs. Jessie S's daughter, had come home from studying abroad in the foreign exchange program in high school, and she was ready to start her first year of college in the fall. She got quite the culture shock coming back when her parents filled her in on everything that had been going on in the neighborhood. When I finally saw her again when I was back at my parents' place doing some yard work for them, she saw me working from her backyard and immediately came over to talk to me about it. "Is it true that my parents are sleeping around with other people in the neighborhood?"

"You've heard about that, huh?" I ask her with a grin, pausing in my work long enough to cross the dirt alley between our parents' respective houses and lean on her back fence to talk to her for a bit.

"Kinda hard not to," she tells me. "They're out like every other night nowadays it seems. Hell, I'm starting to feel left out ever since I got home."

"No boyfriend, huh?" I ask.

Stacey shrugs. "Quite a few casual dates when I was over in Europe. Turns out that American girls are just as mysterious and exotic as we find Europeans over here. So, yeah, I had quite the time over there," she says with a mischievous smile, "but haven't been so lucky since getting home." She then gives me a roving, appreciative look up and down. "I hear you're becoming quite the ladies' man here recently. I mean not only Liz Caffrey but her MOM as well?"

I snort derisively. "Who hasn't heard of that yet?" I ask with a grin.

She leans on the fence, putting her face just scant inches away from mine as a beautiful, seductive smile graces her features. "Wanna add another notch to that belt of yours?" she practically purrs at me.

I blink in surprise at her. "You serious?" I ask, eyes darting from her up to the window of her room. "Now?"

"Yeah, a girl has needs, ya know," she says, trailing her finger along the chain link fence from my crotch on up to my neck, making me swallow hard. "And my parents aren't home right now. They had to go into Indy for some shopping." With that, she turns and saunters back towards her house, now bobbing her hips and wiggling her ass at me.

Needless to say, I shot a quick text to Liz while I was hustling to catch up. Liz texted back with a cheeky response of "Pics or it never happened." Then I'm following Stacey into her house and up to her room. Before today, the most I've ever seen of the place was through a telescope or a pair of binoculars as I was a peeping tom on both Stacey and her mom growing up. Yes, I was perving on them growing up and we've already established that. Stop judging me. The moment we're in her room, that I swear looks nearly identical to my sister's room, Stacey turns in place, flings her arms around my neck, and kisses me passionately on the lips.

I put my arms around her and kissed her back, lovingly making out with her while standing in her room. Yeah, I'll admit that I've had wet dreams of this moment. My hands start to roam and they start by taking off her tight little t-shirt that I pull up and over her head, with her putting her arms up briefly for me to do it. Then we're kissing again. A few minutes later and I'm expertly unclasping her bra behind her back. She lets it drop but then takes my t-shirt off of me and we go back to kissing with our bare chests pressing against one another. Then I'm backing her up towards her own bed. I gently nudge her to fall back and I get down on my knees in front of her, undoing her belt and pulling her pants and her panties down. She's neatly trimmed on her mound with just a landing strip of hair down there. As I pull her clothes off of her, I'm kissing her mound and her thighs, but not going straight for her pussy. I tease her a bit while getting her naked. Then, and only then, do I spread her legs apart and kiss my way back up her inner thighs to start licking her out.

Stacey writhes and moans on the bed, resting her knees on my shoulders as my tongue explores her inner folds. "Ohhhhh... Allen..." she breathes huskily. "Had I known you were this good with your mouth I would've done this years ago..." Yeah... except that 'years ago', even when I was in high school, would've put me at a graduating senior with her as a freshman. That would've been when I was 18 and she was just 14 or 15. I might've been a real horn dog back then, but even I wasn't about to even take that risk... now or then. I don't bother correcting her as instead I just continue eating her out while sliding my hands up to cup her breasts and play with her nipples. She's moaning my name while cumming soon after.

But, of course, I'm not done with her. After all, we are consenting adults now. I stand up and look down at her as I undo my jeans enough to get my cock out. I then pause as I frown, realizing I don't have a condom on me. Stacey seems to read my mind as she shuffles back on her bed a bit and spreads her legs for me. "Don't worry; I got checked out when I got back and I don't have anything and I've been on the pill since I was sixteen," she tells me. Well, okay then, that solves that problem. I take myself in hand and ease into her wetness, sinking my cock into her easily as I mount her on the bed. Stacey's eyes roll back into her head and she shudders as I penetrate her.

She's screaming my name soon after that and I'm snapping pics on my phone to send to Liz.

*

As I'm cuddling with Stacey in her bed after a couple of weeks of doing her after work when Liz was at her summer job, she moans as she grinds up against me. "That was real good, Allen," she breathes, not for the first time since I've started fucking her on a regular basis. "I still can't believe how good you are in bed. You're so good, in fact, that I've been telling a friend about you and she wants to do you as well."

"Oh?" I ask as that last part gets my attention. "Do tell."

"Yeah, she's heard all about yours and Gerry's exploits around the neighborhood," she tells me. I snort at that. Again, I'm not surprised. "And she wants you to take her virginity."

"Me?" I ogle her in disbelief. "Why me? Gerry's the neighborhood stud. Why not get him?"

"She likes you better and thinks that you'll be gentler than he would be with her," Stacey explains. "That, and she doesn't want to drive all the way into Indy to do him. I think that she's also intimidated by him now that he's in the NFL."

"Okay," I say, nodding as I digest this. "Who is she?" Apparently, it's someone I know... or at the very least knows me.

"Let's just call her 'Bri' for now," Stacey says. "She wants to keep things a bit hush-hush because she knows that her parents wouldn't approve. We'll call you to set up a date with us later on in the week, 'kay?"

That gets me intrigued and that night I tell Liz about it during our own little pillow talk. Liz is just as intrigued and curious as I am, and we spend the rest of the night bouncing ideas off of one another trying to figure out who in the neighborhood it could be.

I get the call the next night from Stacey and her mystery friend. The fact that the other girl there with Stacey is using something to disguise her voice sets off alarm bells in the back of my head, but I can understand wanting to keep a bit of anonymity here. Not everyone in our neighborhood approves of the sexual revolution that has been going on here, so if there's an eighteen-year-old hottie who wants to get laid by me, her parents can basically bite me. She's an adult now so who cares who she sleeps with?

Man am I gonna eat those words later.

Another thing that I found odd is that this mystery girl wants me to take her virginity while she's blindfolded, gagged, and trussed up in Stacey's room on Stacey's bed. Odd way to have your first time but considering that I'm regularly banging a MILF who's more than likely going to be my mother-in-law, I can't exactly cast stones here. It's fairly straight forward; Once Stacey's parents leave for a night out on the town, I'm to come over, go up to Stacey's room, and do the thing. Stacey is going to be there, watching, for her friend's safety. That's fair enough. As far as the BDSM thing goes, all I'm to do is play with 'Bri' a little bit, maybe go down on her to get her wet since she's nervous about this already, then fuck her... slowly... to ease her into it. We go over safewords, using the standard Yellow and Red ones since she doesn't have anything else right now. We go over protection and she assures me that she's on birth control just like Stacey is and that she has a clean bill of health... having been checked out just a month or two ago and not being sexually active with any man until I have sex with her.

So does that mean that she's been with women then? Eh, more on that later.

The Friday night of the date comes. Mr. and Mrs. S are leaving for a movie when I get there. "Have fun with Stacey tonight," Mrs. S says with a wink and a smile my way as they head out the door. I thank her but that makes me wonder what's up. Is Bri not here yet? Do they not know about Bri? Do they think that I'm having a date with Stacey? I shake off the thoughts as I take off my shoes and head up the stairs to Stacey's room.

Stacey is there waiting for me and she greets me with a hug and a kiss. I look around expectantly, not seeing anyone else in the room. "Where's your friend at?"

"She's coming," Stacey says cryptically. She then takes me by the arm and leads me back downstairs all the way to their finished basement that's more of a game room/den that Mr. S has his friends over for guy's night regularly. This includes the Lanes, the Caffreys, and the Moreaus. "In the meantime, stay down here, play some games, and don't leave until I come and get you. Got it?"

Now my spidey sense is tingling and I'm hearing 'Danger Will Robinson' echo in my ears. "What the hell is going on, Stacey?" I ask irritably. "What is with all of this cloak-and-dagger BS?"

Stacey puts a hand on my chest and gives me a peck on the lips. "I promise; you'll understand when it's all over. So, please, for me, promise me you'll stay down here while I get her situated in my room. Okay?"

Yeah, but I'm not okay with this as my gut is telling me something is off here. "Is she really over eighteen?" I ask suspiciously. "Because if this is some kind of setup to get me to fuck a minor..." I say in a warning tone, not giving a fuck what the so-called age of consent is in our state. Now that I'm an adult, eighteen is eighteen and I'm not going to dip below that. Ever.

"She just turned eighteen not too long ago and she's been waiting all this time to get laid, Allen," Stacey gives me an exasperated sigh. "I swear to God nothing illegal is going on here. I even have that stupid waiver signed by her and a copy of her driver's license that you insisted on. She just still lives with her parents and they're not exactly approving of her wanting to go out and get laid all of a sudden... especially to you."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I snap. Had I been thinking clearly, I would've put two and two together right then as, looking back, I had all the fucking clues right there.

Then the back doorbell rings above us. Yeah, the S Family had one installed since Stacey all the time had friends coming over from the fence alley behind all of the houses. We both look up at the ceiling. Stacey heads for the stairs. "Look, you've developed a bit of a rep around here now that Gerry's gone, okay? Don't act so surprised that some parents don't want their daughters hanging around you, even if they're overage now. I'll be back in a few."

Grumbling to myself how I should've just left the house, blown town, and run away as that would've been the smart thing to do, I wind up pacing around the den and idly rolling billiard balls around the pool table to occupy my time. Problem is, my perpetual horniness has gotten me in trouble more times than I can count back in school.... yeah, I peeped a lot into the girls' locker room. It was wrong but dammit, I wanted to get laid back then. It wasn't until that hot little cheerleader from a rival school who had a thing with nerds gave me a blowjob behind the bleachers and then fucked me senseless in the parking lot that I'd actually lost my virginity. Sure, it was a cruel joke on her part, one that was intended to lose us a key game against a rival, but the joke was on them as Gerry ran around and over their defense to win the game for us, covering for my absence with the coach. Yeah, she'd fucked me to make us lose a player... which in retrospect made me feel honored, really... but I wasn't complaining. I'd finally got some my senior year.

And yes, that was the infamous blowjob incident that Gerry covered for me on that he then used as blackmail to get into the waterpark... the bastard.

Stacey was back in a few minutes, calling for me from the door upstairs. I head on up and follow her to her room. Her room was even darker now. She had the lights off and all of the blinds all pulled... which is weird considering that her room faces my old room behind her house and she normally kept the blinds open a bit while we fucked. Now I could only see a faint amount of light streaming in from the sides of the blinds from the street and neighborhood lights outside. It cast a bit of an eerie glow into the room just enough to see but not enough to make out any details. Now I can see that there was a second girl in the room. She was wearing a sexy schoolgirl outfit and was kinda cuffed spread eagle to Stacey's bed. They were leather cuffs that were loosely around her wrists and ankles so that she could slip out of them quite easily if she wanted to. She had a slim body with really long, sexy legs. Her curvy chest heaved with anticipation at our entrance as she sucked in a breath. Once my eyes really adjusted, I saw that she was wearing a blindfold and a ball gag. "Uh... Bri?" I ask tentatively. She whimpers and nods.

I look back at Stacey, who's locking her door behind us. She shoos me closer to the bed. "Go on," she goads me on. "I'll be right over here in my beanbag chair watching." She gives me a quick peck on the lips while running my hand down my crotch, making all rational thinking leave my brain and go straight down to my cock. "And afterwards, I'll be ready for a threesome with the two of you," she moans suggestively before walking to one corner of the dark room.

I move cautiously over to the bed, half expecting her to jump up and yell 'gotcha!' any moment now. But she just lays there waiting for me to approach her. I take off my clothes as I'm standing at the foot of the bed looking at her. "So... uh... Bri?" I say awkwardly. "You're still okay with this? You are eighteen, right, and consent to me having sex with you?" I ask as my brain makes one final hurrah to get me outta there. She moans in the affirmative and nods a couple of times pretty enthusiastically. "Okay, and you can get out of that if you so want to and you know the safe words, right?" Another nod as she easily slips her hands out, shows me by flipping her hands one way and then the other like a card dealer in Vegas, and then slips her hands back into the restraints. Alrighty then, I'm convinced that she's here of her own free will and not being coerced into this. Now that I'm naked, I crawl up onto the bed.

I start by unbuttoning her midriff blouse and I'm greeted by the sight of two lovely ivory globes with two soft pink tipped nipples. I let out a groan of lust as my cock goes hard at her breasts. I lean down and take one into my hand, softly massaging it, while I take the other into my mouth and swirl my tongue around the hardened nub. Behind me, I hear Stacey moan and sigh with pleasure as she shifts on her beanbag chair. My cock is now throbbing hard and the tip of it bounces up to graze the crotch of her panties under her skirt. She sucks in another breath and arches her back, I don't know if it was out of mock fear, real fear since she was about to do it for the first time, or if it was just a jolt of pleasure that shot up from her pussy. I have no clue. At any rate, I start kissing my way down her body as I'm as anxious to do this as she is. She moans and writhes as I pass her navel and head down to her mound. I have to flip her skirt up out of the way and then pull her cotton panties out of the way.

I also don't have to worry about getting her wet as she's already soaked her panties. At first, I just want to hook them to the side and dive right in, but I do kinda want to make it special for Bri. So I shimmy them down her legs, making her slide her ankles out of the restraints just long enough for me to remove them. Then she's trussed back up and the panties go into my pile of clothes since I want to keep them for my little trophy collection. I then kiss my way back up Bri's left inner thigh, listening to her suck in another breath and moan, as I finally reach her lovely bare mound. With my fingers, I spread her open just enough for me to get at her clit and then I clamp my mouth down over her mound, swirling my tongue around it. At the same time, I slide my index finger into her, making a 'come hither' gesture with it to stimulate her g-spot. Bri shakes in her bonds, squeals, and cums hard instantly. I don't know if it's because I'm that good or she was that hyped up with anticipation but either way, I don't care.

I give Bri a moment to recover, lifting up and shuffling forward. Taking my cock into my hand, I drag it up her wet and waiting slit, making her shudder in the process. Then I slowly sink it into her. Bri grabs the chains of her wrist cuffs and holds onto them as I push all the way inside of her, officially taking her virginity. Damn, she's tight. Her body is shuddering some more as my penetration just prolongs her orgasm that she's already having. I feel her pussy spasming around my cock as she comes down off of her climax while at the same time stretching to accommodate me. I look down at her and she's breathing heavily through her nose. "You okay?" I softly ask her. She whimpers out another affirmative answer while quickly nodding. Reach down and undo the strap of the ball gag, taking it out so that she can breathe easier. She bites her lip with uncertainty as it looks like she wants to say something but then decides to keep quiet about it. Either way, it doesn't matter as the primal, sex addled portion of my brain has taken over and I want to make out with her while I make love to her. She lets out a muffled protest, which then becomes a long moan as we kiss. Our tongues lightly mingle with one another as I just rest above her body, giving her a moment to get used to me being inside of her.

Once she's grinding up against me, I thrust into her. Her soft moans are like music to my ears as I plunge my cock in and out of her. Our bodies move together as one and I plant my arms on either side of my head to support my own weight while my hips smack down into hers. I'm slow and deliberate in my thrusts as I want her to enjoy her first time and I'm hoping that I can get her off again before I lose all control. Bri winds up slipping her wrist and ankles out of their cuffs to wrap her arms and legs around me as we kiss and fuck. I actually feel her lock her ankles behind my back and dig her heels in, goading me into a faster rhythm. "Right there..." she breathes huskily as she clutches me close, our heads now alongside each other. "Don't stop!"

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,116 Followers
12