All Comments on 'The Conquest Club Files 14'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Yup, totally hot. Plus the fiance approved as well? Gawt Damn! That's almost as good as what actually happened to me in real life.

My 2nd wife was bicurious, but didn't tell me until after I let her move in with me. She wanted to explore those feelings but had no clue about how to proceed. Fortunately, I had an ex girlfriend who had remained close friends with me. This ex confessed her own bisexuality to me when we reconnected after losing touch for a decade. So I told my [future] wife that I would introduce them to each other so that one of two paths could be followed. They could possibly find a mutual attraction to handle things themselves, or else my ex could help my future wife meet some like minded females to experiment with. Turned out that my future wife and my ex girlfriend liked each other and my 2nd wife became a confirmed bisexual.

So fast forward about 10 years. My 2nd wife and her best friend go out clubbing together. At some point, my wife convinced her BFF to have a manage a trois with us and brings her home. With the three of us naked, my wife maneuvers me and her friend into the missionary position. My wife wraps her hand around my cock and guides me up to the entrance. Then she whispered into my ear, "This is just how much I love you!" With her own hand, she inserted me inside of her BFF and whispered more encouragement as I started sawing in and out. If that wasn't mind blowing enough, she started telling her BFF how much she wanted for me to cum deeply inside of her. Best night of my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES