The Conquest Club Files 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ho-ly fuck that voice is familiar, but I don't have a chance to ask her who she really is as her body is rocking with mine and I can already feel my orgasm coming quickly... no pun intended. "OH! God! Yes!" she squeaks just before she lets out a deep, guttural groan as she comes again. Her already tight pussy squeezes me even tighter and it's all over from there. I groan just as loud and deeply as she does as a torrent of cum is unleashed from my cock, shooting rope after rope of my thick white seed deep into her nubile little body. It was honestly one of the best orgasms I'd ever had in my life. We hold each other tight as our bodies shudder in ecstasy together only relaxing after a full minute or two have gone by of pure, unadulterated bliss.

I turn my head and kiss her affectionately on the cheek which then turns into a flurry of soft kisses on the lips. "Damn... that felt good." I tell her. "Thank you."

"Mmm... thank you," she says sweetly. That nagging voice in the back of my fucking head comes back and I can't help but wonder who she is. I try to pull back... and pull out... from her but her grip on me tightens. I'm still inside of her and she still has her arms around my neck, but her thighs are gripping me, and she's put her ankles on the inside of my knees to keep me inside of her. "No..." she pleads with me. "Please... stay inside of me for now." I open my mouth stupidly, my brain trying to flip through its mental rolodex to try to figure out who the fuck this is. I try to pull back just enough to get my hands on that blindfold but she's clutching me so hard that even a professional boxer would have a hard time extraditing himself.

Stacey is then coming up alongside of the bed, lighting running her fingers up my spine. I look to my right and see that she's already naked with a big smile on her face. "Oh. My. Gawd. That..." she said, cupping my chin and kissing me hard on the lips, "was fucking HOT! I hope that you're ready for round two, three, and four tonight, big boy," she says suggestively.

A shudder of pleasure ripples through my body at that thought. "Yeah, I think that I can be," I say, sharing her goofy smile. Then I look down at my latest sexual partner. "Who the hell is this. I know your voice and you look familiar. I just can't figure it out in the dark here with that blindfold on you."

"Well, I did promise you that you'd get a reveal," Stacey said, giving me a bit of a wan smile. "Just... don't be mad at us, okay? Please?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask as she turns on her bedside lamp and reaches down for Bri's blindfold. I'm temporarily blinded by the sudden light after getting used to the dimness. I blink rapidly to adjust and look down to the girl who gives me a sheepish smile. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" I scream as I then propel myself backwards off of her as if I'd just been electrocuted by shoving my dick into a light socket. I fly back, off of the bed, and nearly put myself through the fucking wall to the outdoors as I see who it was that I'd just made love to.

My mother-fucking, barely-goddamn-legal sister; Vikki.

"Victoria Brianna Johnson!" I snap in horror as I plaster myself up against the wall as if that'll do any good. After all, we'd just done the horizontal hustle, so it was pretty much a moot point now. "What in the FUCK are YOU doing here?" My mind is now reeling as all of the goddamn pieces fall into place and it all makes sense now. I'm standing there, sputtering like an idiot, trying to form coherent words as my mind is blown and not in a good way. "What the hell? What... I... da... goddamn mother fucking son of a bitch... what... de fuck..." My hands are flying around as I do this and I'm touching my forehead in disbelief and then gesturing to her a lot as if to say, 'what the fuck, bitch?' My mouth finally catches up to my brain. "What the fuck were you thinking? Why the hell did you want to do this?"

Vikki... aka 'Bri'... aka 'I'm now going to hell for fucking incest'... aka 'I'm probably going to go to pound me in the ass prison for this if it gets out'... has sat up on the bed. She'd taken her blouse off in the process so all she's doing now is sitting there cross legged, clutching a pillow, half naked. Stacey is sitting beside her, a comforting arm draped over her shoulders. "Well..." she finally says, looking guilty as all fuck, "I wanted to see what it was like and I've been watching you screw Lizzie and Kimmy up in your treehouse for the past year... and I we all saw when Gerry came over here and fucked Stacey's Mom," she said, gesturing to one hand towards the house. "So... yeah... I got curious... ya know? But I couldn't, like, do anything with anyone until I turned eighteen... you know... with mom and dad's rules and all."

"Oooohmygawd..." I groan as I bury my face into my hands at what we'd just done. Stacey had it wrong; her parents weren't going to kill her. OUR parents were gonna kill ME. Fuck jail time if anyone in authority catches wind of this. I'm a dead man walking. I might as well call the mortuary now and make reservations. "Mom and dad are gonna lose their shit, you know? We just committed fucking incest, Vikki!" I lament as I slide down the wall to sit down before I fall down.

"They don't HAVE to know anything, Allen," Vikki counters. "I'm an adult now. I can fuck who I want to and after nearly a year of watching your antics, are you really that surprised that I'd wanna fuck YOU first? Besides, if you wind up marrying Lizzie, you're going to be fucking your mother-in-law! So you can't exactly bitch about keepin' it in the family here!"

Amid thoughts of me going to special hell... I figure I'll be slow roasting on a spit right next to Gerry ever since he fucked that Nun... I had to admit that she did have a point. I wasn't exactly the patron of virtue here. Not to mention that I fucked Kimmy just after she got married so if Liz and I did tie the knot, there's my sister-in-law right there. Hell, I'm already past the point of who knows how many counts of adultery I'm up to. I am SO screwed. I let out a deep groan, bemoaning where I went wrong in life, and took a couple of deep, calming breaths. Then I slide my hands up and over my head, locking them behind my neck, as I regard Vikki and Stacey over on the bed. "You really wanted to fuck me?" I ask after a long pause.

"Duh... why do you think I asked Stacey to set this all up for me?" Vikki said with a smile, leaning her head into Stacey who just smiles at me. Fucking cunts... "I mean, sure, at first listening to your sessions with Liz in your bedroom was a bit gross but then, after a while, I dunno, I started to find it a bit hot," Vikki explains some more. "Then I started picturing it was me that you were fucking and, well, one thing led to another which is why we're here now." She gives me a pointed look. "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it," she grins at me.

"Best damn orgasm in my life..." I admit with a weary sigh. Even through all of this, knowing that I've just fucked my sister, my cock has sprung back to life and is asking for an encore. In my mind I think 'why the hell not go again?' I mean, we've already done it. We can't go back. So, in for a penny, in for a pound as they say? That, and let's be honest here, my sister is really fucking hot. She got all the beauty genes in the family while I got dumped with so much leftover shit to the point that I look like a strung-out B List celebrity who's so fugly that not even the latter half of the Revenge of the Nerds and Police Academy series would want them. I'm sure that some of the women I've slept with over the years would say that I look better than that, but I'm also pretty sure that they're lying.

"Soooooo..." Vikki says suggestively as she eyes me with a big ass, shit eating grin on her face. "Wanna do it again but this time with the lights on and with a friend?" she asks, reaching over and stroking Stacey's thigh. I let out a lustful groan of my own as I stand up and walk back over to the bed. Vikki is now beaming brightly at my acceptance of her invitation as she hops up onto her knees, tosses the pillow aside, and shuffle-crawls to the end of the bed to meet me. I reach out for her, then hesitate as we come together a little too fast. We both laugh, smile, and then she coyly tucks a strand of her long blonde-brown hair behind her ear while rising up on her knees to be face-to-face with me. Then we both kinda lean in, hesitate, then awkwardly turn heads and give each other a tentative kiss that then becomes more tender and passionate as we relax and get more into it.

It's gawky, a bit awkward, and it feels wrong, naughty, dirty, and sinful all at once. We're making out like a couple of teenagers on their first date, scared that dad is gonna come through the door and bust us at any moment. But damn, once we get into it, it feels sooooo fucking good. Her supple little breasts are now pushing into my chest and my cock is pushing into her skirt. I'm subconsciously grinding against her until I realize that I'm not even grazing her pussy. Stacey comes to the rescue by crawling up behind Vikki and taking her skirt down, using it to clean Vikki off in between her legs once it's off of her. Vikki moans as she presses her now naked body against mine... well... naked save for the schoolgirl stockings she has on anyway. My hands roam up and down her bare back and then I feel Stacey's breasts press against my arms as she presses up against Vikki's back, leaning in to start sucking on the side of her neck. Vikki moans, breaking off from kissing me to turn her head and kiss her. I'm okay with this as I now kiss my way down my sister's neck to suckle on the side... but just not hard enough to leave a hickey or anything. Last thing I want is our folks asking questions.

They break off kissing after a little bit and each one of them takes my hand. They pull me up onto the bed with them and lay me down flat between them. "Mmmm... I shouldn't be doing this..." Vikki purrs as she then goes down on me to start sucking on my hard cock. Holy fuck... just the THOUGHT of my sister's lips around my shaft nearly makes me blow. I let out a pained groan as she tentatively sucks on me, taking me into her mouth as far as she's comfortable doing. After all, I am the first guy she's fucked and now, apparently, I'm the first guy she's gone down on. I feel honored, really. Then Stacey takes a turn giving me a quick blow and the two of them continue alternating until Stacey finally kicks a leg over me, straddles my body, and lowers herself down onto my hardness. I moan as I run my hands up Stacey's thighs.

Then Vikki crawls up to my head and shocks me again by straddling her face. Her pussy is right at my mouth once again. Unable to resist the very obvious invitation, I then wrap my arms around her thighs to hold her in place while tilting my head back for a better angle for when I start licking her out. She jumps and squeals the moment my tongue drags down her slit again, but then moans passionately. Overtop of me, I hear kissing as her and Stacey obviously go at it with each other. I don't care. Damn me to hell for tonight I'm sleeping in heaven! I'm moaning around Vikki's mound as Stacey rides my cock. Vikki starts whimpering and squealing as I lick her out. Stacey's bouncing up and down on my cock faster until she finally whispers. "Oh God, cum for me, Allen!" I don't need any more encouragement as I'd been holding back. I let out a deep groan from underneath of Vikki as I cum hard. A moment later, Stacey slams herself down onto my shaft and joins me in the climax. We shudder together for a moment until she's coming down off of her sexual high, then she slides off of me and lays down on my right.

Vikki drops her head down to my cock and takes it back into her mouth. Now she's getting more into it as she sucks my cock back to life. We stay there in the 69 position for some time, pleasuring each other with our mouths until I'm ready to go again. Stacey gets in on it by giving Vikki occasional breaks because her jaw was getting sore. Once I'm hard, Vikki crawls down my body to turn around and ride me. I let out a groan as I watched my shaft disappear up into my little sister. Damn, was that a sight to behold. I grab her hips but then she grabs my hands, interlocking fingers with me, so that she can use them for leverage as she starts to rock and grind against me. "You're doing this awfully well for a virgin," I note.

"Had practice with Stacey," Vikki moans as she closes her eyes while riding my cock. The statement confirmed my earlier suspicions that they had slept with each other first. "I had her pop my cherry with a strap-on weeks ago when we started coming up with this idea and so that it wouldn't hurt when we finally fucked." Damn... she'd put more thought into this than I would've given her credit for.

Stacey just lounges beside us, content to watch us go at it while she idly plays with her own breasts and pussy. Fine by me. Right now I'm too engrossed in doing the very naughty, we're-going-to-hell thing with my own little sister. There's even a word for it that, yeah, I had to look up later; consanguinamory. Annnnd, it's a slightly illegal act where we live at, so yeah, there's that too. Of course, I'm not thinking about that right that second as I'm watching my sister's tits bounce up and down in front of me while her pussy is sliding up and down my cock. Hooray for sinning and breaking the law for feeling so damn good! It felt so good that I blew another load up into Vikki before either of us was really ready for it and it made her cum right along with me. Consider me shocked that she was that sensitive.

As much as we wanted the night to go on, we had to end it early. Vikki had to get back to mom and dad's house to avoid suspicion and I had to vacate as the cover story to Stacey's parents was that we were just hanging out for a bit to blow off some steam. Technically true. So we reluctantly get dressed and give each other a parting hug and kiss. My kiss to Vikki was totally platonic at first before I thought 'what the hell' and gave her a full on lip lock like I'd given Stacey. Vikki went out the back as I went out the front and at least for the moment, our parents were in the dark.

My mind was swirling as I drove back home. Liz, of course, wanted all the juicy details and so when she asked who the mystery girl was, I just sighed dejectedly and simply said, "My Sister." Liz was stunned at first, wanting to believe it was a joke, but then when she saw my serious expression, and then my pictures, she threw her head back and laughed her ass off at me. "Thank you for your heartfelt support, dear," I say dryly to her amid her laughing fit.

"Aw, come on, honey," Liz says, climbing up onto my lap to start grinding against me. She drapes her hands over my shoulders and puts her forehead to mine. "Even you gotta see the humor and irony in this. Your little sister turns out to be even kinkier and pervier than you are." Then her voice drops to a seductive level. "So tell me the truth," she moans before giving me a peck on the lips, "did you like fucking your little sister? Did you find her hot little body irresistible once you've had a taste of that forbidden fruit?"

"You're fucking evil, woman," I moan as my dick gets hard in my pants... half from her grinding on my lap and half from her being right.

"Weeeeeeeel?" she prods me even as she's taking my shirt off of me to nibble on my neck and rake her nails down my chest.

"Yeah..." I sigh, "I liked it."

Liz smiles and kisses me deeply, now reaching down between us and getting my cock out. She's just wearing a sundress from her summer job and, as I find out as she's then sinking down the length of my shaft, she has no panties on underneath it. I moan into her mouth as I wrap my arms around her and hold her as she rides me. Then she kisses her way around to my left ear, nibbling at my lobe as she whispers to me. "Well, you've had my little sis and my mom, so why not a little more incest for you with your sister as well. Maybe we can invite her over and I can watch as you pound her hard from behind..." she says huskily. Just picturing that drives me over the edge and I cum hard inside of her, groaning deeply the entire time. "Mmmm... liked that image, did you?"

"Fuck you..." I breathe as the orgasm just continues washing over me.

"That's the point, dear," she smiles at me as she then rides me to an orgasm of her own.

12