The Conservative Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her focus switched to him; their initial chat stuttered a little, but they steadily recovered their former friendship. Claire asked about how he was, what he was doing, what was happening in his life. Eventually they discussed her situation and how the date had come about. Claire emphasised how much she loved her husband. She didn't want to tell Jack that Phil didn't make her orgasm, it would seem a betrayal, better to keep it simple, they were trying to establish what each of them wanted and if they still had a future together.

"What, if anything were you hoping for Jack?"

Jack hesitated, "I'm not sure, I'd hoped you might want a real relationship with me, I thought you might be telling me you were leaving Phil."

"I still love Phil; I want to be honest about that with you. But I'm not sure why I cheated on him, he might be right that we don't belong together. I am desperately hoping he is wrong though."

Jack looked crestfallen.

"Don't look so disappointed, it's not all bad," with that Claire leant forwards and kissed him on the lips, the move took him completely by surprise.

Claire broke the kiss, "There now, isn't that better, why don't we just relax and try to have some fun, whatever happens... happens."

The alcohol helped with that ambition. When Jack went to the toilet, she managed another quick message to Phil.

"Still at restaurant, all good, hope you are managing. Jack is being a total gent and understands our situation, l love you so much xx."

Phil received the message, that seemed good then, wasn't it? Then he started second guessing their conversation: what had Claire said about their 'situation'?

The meal was finished, the bill paid, their glasses empty and the hesitation almost overwhelming.

"So where next, a club?"

"My club days are well behind me," laughed Claire.

"So..."

"So, your place?"

Jack's face burst into a huge grin. Claire liked his response; she smiled back at him.

"Come on," standing she took his hand and led them out.

Despite her outward confidence Claire's stomach was turning over as they took the short taxi journey to Jack's flat. She started remembering their last time together and felt excited, she had actual goose bumps on her arms and what could only be described as 'fanny flutters'. They were sooo going to fuck.

***

Claire really wanted to be home for 12. On the taxi ride home she texted Phil, "On way."

She heard her phone ting expecting it to be a reply from Phil, but it was from Jack.

"Can I see you again? That was amazing."

"It was for me too; I'll need to see how Phil has coped."

"It crossed her mind that Jack could cause some difficulties especially with Phil, but the night had reaffirmed that he was unusually trustworthy; and willing to comply with Claire's circumstances."

Another ting indicated a text from Jack, "I understand, I hope he is ok."

She was acutely aware she was disappointing Jack and she didn't want to hurt him either. She replied, "I'll be in touch to let you know... whatever happens."

In a way she was proud of herself. It would have been easy to get lost in the moment with Jack, staying the whole night was so tempting, but she had retained some control.

She opened her phone and saw her husband's reply, it was worryingly brief: "ok"

The realisation hit her, she hoped he was really all right. If need be she could stop this... couldn't she?

Claire looked at her watch, 11.45pm which brought a small sigh of relief. She opened the front door and stepped in tentatively. Phil stepped through the kitchen door at the other end of the hall, their eyes met trying to read each other. Then Claire ran toward him hugging him fiercely, relieved to feel his strong arms squeezing her back.

Eventually they disengaged, "Did you enjoy your night?"

"Don't... sorry, I know we have to, but can we talk in morning... I just need a hug."

They undertook familiar bedtime routines, locking doors, putting out lights, brushing teeth. Claire's shower was unusual but felt right. Otherwise, it was bizarrely normal, given what she had been doing just a little while before. They spooned in bed, but it was a long time before either of them fell asleep.

As she lay awake, Claire replayed scenes from the night in her mind. Jack's touches and words, their slow first time together; feeling him inside her, how good it was. How their bodies seem to match. She blushed, thinking about some of the words she had used, asking... no begging for more and the mind shattering orgasm. Then their second time, a more vigorous coupling, which she could only describe as a pounding, her orgasms that time had merged into one.

As she did so, doubts came flooding back to her. She had just cheated on her husband, there were no one off drunken excuses possible now; it was very planned and deliberate.

Claire tried to puzzle out why it had been so good, Jack was bigger but not by that much, he felt different; maybe it was the upward curve of his cock which seemed to stimulate her g spot. Then he could fuck for ages, that boy certainly had stamina. Previously she would have tried to get Phil off quickly, she'd viewed longer as uncomfortable, but with Jack a long build up felt intense and stimulating.

Could she still make love to Phil knowing she had betrayed him, and would he still want her? Would it feel disappointing, the reality was sex with Jack was the best of her life. That thought racked her with guilt, she loved Phil, loved him being beside her, she cuddled further into his arms, trying to block the thoughts.

Phil's mind was also racing about what had happened. He wondered if Claire would want to make love with him again. She might what to leave him or see Jack frequently. Would she feel or act differently? How could she possibly respect a man who would allow this to happen? He tried to slow his heart rate; sleep proved very difficult to come by.

Claire woke up stretching and turning over to see Phil staring at her, everything came flooding back to her.

"Phil Hun, I need you to fuck me?"

"What?"

"I want you inside of me...now."

"But... why?"

"Don't ask, just do, now get you cock out and fuck me!"

There was no way Phil was turning the offer down, Christ that body was so hot, his cock immediately agreed the assessment. Within seconds he had Claire on her back and was fucking her for all of his worth. He tried his best not to think, just be in the moment, but waves of anger, love and sadness swept over him. Only Claire's pleas to be fucked kept him focused. It was more frantic and fraught than ever before.

"Mmmmm, oh shit sooo good.... Fuck yes, I love you so much, keep fucking me."

Claire moaned and opened her legs wider. Her arms encircled his arse and she pulled him toward her, digging her nails in.

"Now...fuck me! Cum in me...please! Do it!!"

Phil obliged, he penetrated Claire to the maximum depth and stopped moving just as his cock began to gush inside her. He felt spurt after spurt jet into her. She continued to hold Phil in a vice-like grip with her arms and legs. Finally, they both relaxed in each other's arms. He remained inside her, still enjoying the sensation of her body.

They stared at each other afterward still in a naked heap, "Well that was surprising, what triggered that?"

"An overwhelming feeling of love and desire for you and a fear of losing you. I felt I needed to show you that I both love you and still want you sexually."

"I'm not really sure where we are now."

"Me neither but that was amazing... for me."

"It was amazing for me as well; maybe it's that reclaiming thing."

"Whatever it is I want more of it and more of you."

"And how does that relate to last night, what happened?"

Claire hesitated, knowing she couldn't avoid this conversation and trying to gauge Phil's reaction as she spoke, "We had a lovely meal and talked and went back to his place. We... had sex, it was good."

Phil raised an eyebrow.

"OK very good, we did it twice. I had a nice time; physically we just seem to work."

"Did you orgasm?"

Claire nodded, "Would you mind if I kept the other details private between me and Jack, it feels weird talking about it."

"Do you see a future together with him?"

"Absolutely not, he will only ever be a good friend. It was exciting and I enjoyed my time with Jack, but it confirmed to me that I only love you. I don't want to run off with him, I want to spend my life with you. And I want to do that having the kind of passionate sex we had this morning."

"Do you want to see him again?"

Did she... not if it damaged her marriage but she already knew the underlying answer, "That depends on how you feel. How do you feel? Are you going to divorce me now?"

"I am still trying to work that out to be honest, last night was... rough. I thought it would split us and drive me toward the divorce, but after sleeping together last night and this morning I am more confused than ever. I honestly don't know how I feel."

Phil paused deep in thought, "I felt proud seeing you dressed, how confident and sexy you looked then I remembered it wasn't for me."

"It will be for you, whenever you want me. Was it horrible, waiting?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"I love you... more than all the other thoughts and feelings; I am desperately worried I will lose you."

"You've given him some of yourself though, it's not just sex."

She wanted to deny it but realised the truth of it, "I think you are right, but it's a very small part and everything else I am is yours completely. I want to be your wife, a good mum, a decent human being". She laughed, "Do charitable work and save the world."

"So what do you want to do now?"

"I want to focus on us and see how we recover."

***

Other aspects of their life settled quickly into old routines, shopping, jobs, tasks, family, it was all the same. She was the same person, the majority of life was the same, but she was far more attentive and concerned about Phil's well-being. Then there was the sex; they had sex again and every day after that for a week, it was passionate and hot. She was either a very good actress or she still desired him, she often dragged Phil off to bed to make love now, something which never happened in the past. She didn't orgasm during penetration but did often through oral sex; he was pleased that she had never faked orgasms.

Claire felt overwhelming love for Phil, she also wanted, no needed to give him everything Jack had experienced, especially the passion. Claire wanted to please him, she didn't have to fake the passion it was very real.

"I always have a great time in bed with you, I really enjoy it and I'm sorry if I didn't show you that. Orgasms aren't everything, you feel great inside me, and I love that sensation. And that's before we get into all the emotions and love I feel for you."

Phil was conflicted, the woman sitting in front of him was a revelation sexually, gone was the repressed conservative wife. She appeared more confident; she instigated sex rather than waiting and accepting. Conversely there was the jealousy and the fact this 'awakening' was instigated from her experiences with another man.

Claire was doing a good job in convincing Phil that not only did she love him but she wanted him sexually. He was confident she loved him; it was evident in everyday life, the way she cared for him and thought about him. None of that changed after the trip and the date. He looked really hard for any changes but couldn't see them. The fact she refused to see Jack again helped. Neither of them were naive enough to discount the on-going threat to their marriage.

***

Jack has asked me out again, it's the fifth time in the past 2 months.

"What did you say to the other four requests?"

"That we were focusing on reconnecting and I wouldn't put that at risk."

"But now you want to go?"

Claire gulped and started her much practiced response, "Yes, I would like to do that as long as we are stable. I know it is selfish but the truth is I would like to. If this is too hard for you then I wouldn't do it."

"I don't know, maybe I can cope with it. If I know you are coming back to me and love me."

Despite the practice, Claire started crying, "Tell me straight away and I'll stop. I love you so much for putting me first and allowing me to explore things, you are a wonderful man. I do love you and only you."

Phil didn't feel like a wonderful man, he felt conflicted and weak.

"I know you already have feelings for him. If you start falling in love with him, or want to be with him, I need to know."

"I won't, he's younger and will meet someone his age soon, this is only for a little while.

***

They were sitting at the breakfast bar when Claire casually dropped into the conversation, "Oh and Angie is coming over tomorrow night, when I am ...out. We thought you two could keep each other company."

Phil protested, "How can we do that without explaining about us."

"She knows about our... arrangement."

"Shit! I don't need her pity or yours for that matter."

"Good because that is not what this is. Since her divorce she is lonely and most of her online dates have been real creeps, you always got on so well, you would be doing both me and her a huge favour. One of the worst things last time was imagining you all alone and worrying. I feel bad about all of this; it's incredibly selfish and I am not leaving you alone fretting again. There's no use denying it, this is about my needs and you're the one making the sacrifices. And don't for a second think I don't realise the impact of that."

"Jesus, she is going to think I am a right loser, who knows who she will tell."

"It's fine, she is my best friend and sworn to secrecy. And you have also gone even further up in her estimation; she can't believe the level of sacrifice you're making in trying to find a way through this for us."

***

Claire admitted to having another nice date with Jack. She was adamant that her time with him was reaffirming her love for Phil. She didn't love or want to live with Jack; it was purely about sexually compatibility and a casual arrangement.

"How was it with you and Angie?"

"We had a good night; she is easy company and it was just like old times. We caught up about her and Steve and about us. We didn't do anything... sexual."

"Yeah, I didn't expect you to."

Phil prickled at Claire's casual dismissal that they didn't get up the same things she did. The reality was he had had a lovely night with Angie, her friendly and happy personality shone through. They were old friends and settled into a relaxed evening, taking his mind off Claire and Jack.

They talked at length about her own fling with Pete, giving Phil further insight into Claire's situation. Angie tried to explain her motivation, saying that her marriage with Steve always felt cold and admitting the friendship with Pete was appealing, that connection was more important than the sex, which said a lot about the state of their marriage. Steve had been absolutely unforgiving which she understood and accepted.

She asked where he and Claire were at, saying that she admired his honesty and need to get to the root cause of things. She thought his willingness to explore and help determine if they were still compatible was very brave. Angie was her closest confidant and assured Phil that Claire loved him, she was absolutely certain of it.

They discuss the potential outcomes, the obvious one was splitting up, and the other extreme was an open marriage. Then there was some murky ground in between, Claire continuing to date and Phil accepting that or ending her affair and returning fully to him. Phil explained that he thought splitting was still an option; if Claire needed other things, it was better to make the break. She might develop feelings for Jack over time and it was hardly a firm foundation for a marriage. Angie got upset at that point, stressing that it couldn't happen, Claire needed him.

With Angie's prompting it was the first time Phil contemplated exploring his own needs properly rather than waiting to see what happened with Claire. Phil started asking Angie about her own dating since divorce, dating sites and meeting people; none of her experiences sounded too appealing.

She surprised Phil as she was leaving, "I know an eligible lady who would be perfect for you, you would get along fantastically well, she is divorced, reasonably attractive I think, and she likes you."

Phil looked confused, "How can she like me, have me met before?"

"Yeah, you just spent the whole night with her; it's me you big idiot."

"Oh, right, I never thought..."

"Clearly not! Listen Phil I like you, you're a nice guy. If you feel the need to explore, then I am a safer bet than anyone else as I care for you both. There is no rush, think about it, if it's something you would like to consider just let me know."

"Are you doing this for your best friend or is it just a pity thing; I've had enough of being the nice guy."

"Absolutely not, it's mostly for me, I have always liked you and I am lonely. I am doing it for you as well, if Claire is 'exploring her needs', you should to. Don't knock being a nice guy, it's a very attractive quality, but if you are fishing for compliments, I think you are handsome, fit, caring, great company, funny, intelligent.... 'all in all' a pretty good package. And you didn't gawp at my tits once!"

With that Angie kissed him quickly on the lips and left, leaving a bemused Phil. After the shock wore off he laughed, glad that he didn't get caught glancing at Angie's tits.

***

Claire went to see Jack again 4 weeks later; the shorter time scale since there last interlude worried Phil. He was thinking about the implications as Angie arrived. He noticed the change in attire immediately, Angie looked fabulous. Her auburn hair was out of its usual ponytail, curled and hanging loose. Her heavy cleavage was on display as was a good length of thigh through a split in her elegant dress. The night immediately had a different feel.

Angie leaned in and kissed him her tongue immediately entering his mouth and exploring. It was a kiss full of passion and felt electric, sending sensations all over his body. They were quickly making out in some urgency; she was a voluptuous woman and Phil enjoyed every touch of her body.

Angie stood up and reached behind to unzip her dress, clutching it to her chest before finally releasing it and letting it pool at her feet. Standing in a silver embroidered chemise, grey hold up stockings and sling back heels. Phil's mind whirred, realising that she had dressed like that for him.

"Don't take off the lingerie, it's so fucking hot."

Phil stood and pulled her into a smouldering kiss, his hand gripping her ass firmly. As he broke the kiss, both his hands moved to cup and squeeze the heavy swell of her breasts with Angie moaning her approval.

Phil lifted her into his arms and walked toward the bed, throwing her on it. He then dove on top of her kissing her passionately. He moved down kissing over her neck and breasts. Moving further down he planted a kiss directly on her pussy, gently eased her legs apart as he kissed her upper thighs before returning to his goal. Angie was staggered, oral was never provided in her marriage and this felt so intense. She could see Phil gauging her reactions, as he brushed her clit with his lips her whole body tensed. Phil felt the tension before returning to kissing nibbling and sucking her clit and sliding a finger in to stimulate her g spot. Her first orgasm arrived quickly with a second closely behind, this was a whole new experience for Angie; Claire must be crazy.

She was still revelling in the aftershock when Phil steered his body between her thighs. Her mouth opened wide to welcome his probing tongue, moaning into her mouth as he entered her. Phil pushed forward steadily but relentlessly, easing slightly before feeding more of himself into her. He began pumping his cock slowly and deeply inside the now delirious Angie.