The Conservative Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her stocking clad legs around Phil, feeling something surprising, stirring deep inside her, could it be... surely not.

"Mmm there baby, there is perfect, keep fucking me right there!"

Phil continued to pick up his pace and was now ploughing into her. Angie was panting heavily, gasping almost, it drove Phil on. There was no doubting it now; this was the beginning of an orgasm, the sensations becoming more powerful as Phil continued to fuck her.

Angie voice turned into a deep moan, "Oooooo... cumming."

That word drove Phil into a frenzy, Angie's pussy seemed to grip his cock as she came, and it was all that was needed to send him over the edge, shooting his load deep inside her.

Finally, they both relaxed in each other's arms. He had no idea it could be so good, making a woman orgasm removed a burden, he felt on cloud nine. Maybe Claire was right, certain people just fit sexually, he just happened to fit better with her best friend.

***

Claire was both surprised and upset when Phil admitted he had sex with Angie. She had no right to be and tried to cover up her feelings. It was partly about him being unfaithful, but more concern about Phil preferring Angie and potentially leaving her. Coping with it was harder than she thought, she had no idea how Phil had managed with her own infidelity. She was concerned this was another nail in the coffin of their marriage.

When she asked how it was, Phil was a bit coy and asked for the same privacy she has requested for her times with Jack. She never thought to ask him about orgasms, it was Angie who spilled the beans and she was far too enthusiastic about arranging another date night. The whole thing was very unsettling for Claire.

***

Whilst calling into their local supermarket Claire and Phil literally bumped into Jack. Claire blushed, Jack guessed who Phil was, but Phil was at a loss until Claire introduced him. There was a long and awkward silence as they stared at each other. Phil thought Jack looked very young and very good looking, before managing a nod of recognition and a terse hello.

Jack finally broke the silence, "Ermm, I just want to express my appreciation for everything. I think the world of Claire; she has helped me so much. I would never want to do anything to hurt her. I know just how much she loves you, she tells me that all the time."

Phil nodded at him, "Well I appreciated the sentiment, it's good of you to say that and not be an arse about it."

Jack got the immediate impression that Phil seemed like a decent bloke, it would have been easier if he was a prick. He felt embarrassed from the meeting and started questioning his role in their delicate 'arrangement', his time with Claire felt right but this accidental meeting with Phil undermined that position.

Claire launched into some mundane chat continually looking between Phil and Jack. She was on the verge of crying and wanted to hug both men. Phil saw the distress, suggesting they had a lot to do and needed to get on.

Phil initially felt good about chat but then became concerned; it was obvious they had strong feelings for each other. He never believed the just sex tag would apply to Claire, she didn't work like that. Being confronted by his wife's lover made things real, he started to get irritated by the embarrassing scene.

They got back in the car, Claire seemed to pre-empt his concerns, "Do you know he is intensely jealous of you!"

Phil scoffed, "Yeah why is that, seeing as he is fucking my wife."

"Because I spend 99% of my time with you and I am so happy with you. You can do hundreds of things he can't match, not least being a good husband and father, that is far far harder than being a lover."

"But I know he is there and important to you, you can't give us both 100%."

"No but I can give you both everything I have, if there is a conflict, you win every time, I am your wife first and foremost. I have no right to ask but I need you both, you give me strength and stability, love, support and commitment, he seems to recharge my soul and energy. We've seemed happier since we started this and our sex life is fantastic now, it's unconventional but seems to work."

He couldn't deny that she was happier, vibrant and full of energy. She only saw Jack about once a month, so it was more about how she was feeling inside herself, he now saw a beautiful confident woman, recalling the timid conservative wife of a year ago. He knew which version he preferred; it wasn't even a close contest. She was right about their sex life as well, somehow Claire convinced Phil she loved him and desired him, gone was the passive meek wife, she was now passionate and adventurous.

"What about you and Angie, is it serious?

"Well I like her, its going really well. As I haven't got a fully dedicated wife, I want to keep seeing Angie."

Claire was irritated by the not dedicated barb but let it slide, "I'm struggling with it but understand and I can hardly complain. I am happy for her, I know you already care for her, she deserves that."

Things changed when Jack got a job in the US, Claire resigned herself to one or two transatlantic trips per year. Those plans didn't last long as Jack announced he had met a girl out there and fallen head over heels in love, they were engaged! Claire knew it was bound to happen one day, but she was still upset. When she told Phil, he wondered if it was all true or if it was Jack's way of moving on.

***

Claire and Angie were out at a local wine bar the conversation amicable; both were amused after another approach from a male admirer. Claire enjoyed the attention to degree but not as much as rejecting them all.

"I know how close you and Phil have become and I am really concerned, I am asking for you not to steal my husband away from me."

"You opened things up; he would have remained a faithful loving husband otherwise."

"I know, and you have been faithful to him which gives you an advantage, no shadow of Jack looming in the background, and he makes you orgasm so naturally he is drawn to you."

"Are you and Jack totally finished then? Is this conversation because Jack's moved on?"

Claire answered sadly "Yes, he's engaged, but even if he was still here, we would be having this conversation."

"So no plans to find a replacement, another young stud to fulfil your needs?"

"No, I had genuine feelings for Jack, but I've always loved Phil. I am not looking for anything else."

"I'm not looking to break you up, but if he wants an exclusive relationship that is going to be hard for one of us. Phil is so warm loving and caring, the polar opposite of Steve, I can't give him up either; I guess it will be his choice."

"Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless, we suggest sharing, no one else involved, just us three."

"Jesus Claire!"

Claire started crying, "I can't lose him, I just can't, I love him so much but I also accept you love each other. It could work... we are best friends after all."

"How would that possibly work?"

"You move in, we do it before Phil makes any... bad or hasty decisions."

"And you will be ok sharing fully?"

"Only with you, we've been best friends forever. If he wasn't my husband, I actually think Phil would be perfect for you."

"That's lovely honey, but you know I want to fuck him as well don't you."

"Of course, anyway he is still due some payback, not many would have stuck with me, it could be a fantasy come true for him."

"Or maybe his worst nightmare, he might kick us both into touch yet!"

After her friend left, Angie was lost deep in thought. Claire was right to be concerned, Phil had already hinted at a potential divorce and them moving on together. Could she do that, it would be a betrayal of his best friend and she felt responsible for being a part of her original fling, but then she was sure she loved Phil, he was everything she wanted.

Angie thought about all the times she had watched him and Claire together over the past 20 odd years; they seemed to fit together perfectly, could she compete with that? If she didn't take the opportunity now, she might lose Phil in the long run.

Her mind wondered if Claire could remain faithful, she couldn't let Phil be hurt again. She would hate to be the cause of them breaking up; they made each other the people they were. Then there were the children to think about, adult or not they would be impacted.

***

Phil's mouth hung open as Angie appeared on their doorstep with suitcases.

Claire hit him in the arm, "Well don't just stand there, let's get Angie settled in, take her cases upstairs."

"So what's happening exactly?"

"Angie is moving in with us, she's been too lonely and is likely to kill her mum if they continue to live together."

"Right, and you don't see the fact that I sometimes have sex with Angie as an issue?"

"Only if you stop! Look we both love you and we love each other as friends. Neither of us wants you to leave us and neither wants to see their best friend hurt. So this is the obvious solution."

"Obvious right... and that solution entails what exactly."

"Well, we will work that out as we go."

"So which room am I putting the suitcases in?"

"The spare."

Angie looked a little disappointed, before Claire continued, "Only until we sort some cupboard space, we will all be sleeping together, I am so pleased we bought the king sized."

"Sounds like a plan to me," added Angie brightly.

"God they were ganging up on him already, this might be a really bad idea."

That thought was interrupted as his eyes were drawn to Angie's chest bouncing toward him and Claire's arse swaying seductively up the stairs.

Angie smiled at Phil's confused look, "Well aren't you going to take care of your guest's needs."

"I, I ermm."

She took his hand and led him up the stairs, "Come on, Claire promised me the first fuck."

***

And that was the start of their new relationship. It worked out perfectly, Claire and Angie got on as well as ever. They shared a bed most of the time, with trips to see family and other commitments providing opportunity to be just a couple. Their relationship and bond developed, the three best friends and lovers became inseparable. Phil more than enjoyed the benefits of both women sexually and loved each equally. The edge of competition meant things never got boring.

Their pooled income left them all much better off financially. Initially Angie would visit her mum when the kids were around or pretend to be a sub tenant. She was wasting her time, the kids worked things out quickly, but their three parents seemed so happy they never questioned the arrangements.

They lived a long and happy life together, maybe just sometimes; nice guys can win in the end!