The Construction Crew

Story Info
Amateur strippers please the ladies & themselves.
7.5k words
4.53
14.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers

Frank, Red and Oscar worked for a construction company. Their social life is pretty standard for construction workers, they met the guys at the bar and they drank and shot-the-shit. Red and Frank are in their late 20s. Oscar was in his mid-forty's. Frank didn't spend as much time with the guys at the bar lately as he was dating a woman named Bev and they were planning to get married.

Bev was hot. She was 28, blond, nice tits, thin stomach and the kind of hips you'd love to get your hands around. In short, Red and Oscar would love to fuck her. But Frank is a buddy so they put up a fence. Still, given the opportunity Red and Oscar would mount her in a second.

Oscar was waiting at a place called Jake's, a tavern we frequented on the edge of town. He was having a beer and waiting for Red. Red and Oscar had gotten a call from Donna asking them to come to her place around 7pm. Donna worked in the construction office where the guys worked and like Bev they guys wanted to fuck her. She was carrying huge tits. She had a tiny waist and inviting hips. She was also married to Paul the foreman and Red and Oscar's boss. Donna was strictly off limits.

The guys had said that if they ever had to leave town for good, they'd make the last think they did would be to fuck Donna.

"We're going to be late, asshole!"

Red said, "What? So, we don't have time for a beer?"

"No. Get in the car."

I pulled out of Jake's parking lot and headed to Donna's place.

"So," Red said, "What's this all about?"

"Don't know, Donna said she had a job for us."

"Say, can we get a beer after this?"

Oscar didn't answer, he already knew the answer.

Oscar pulled into Donna and Phil's driveway and we went inside. Donna gave us hugs. Oscar prolonged his hug as long as he could to have more time with those great tits pressed against his chest. She offered us a seat.

"So, what's up, Donna?"

"Okay, now you didn't tell Frank and Bev or Paul that you were coming here, right?" Red and Oscar nodded. She continued, "Well, I need a big favor from you two for Bev and Frank's wedding. Can you help me out?"

"Well, that depends on what it is," Red said.

"As you know, I'm the Maid of Honor and I have to do the bachelorette party and it's costing me a fortune." She reached into a box next to the sofa and pulled out a t-shirt that read 'Bev's Bitches'. "These are for the girls attending. And the problem is with the shirts, the venue, drinks -- and I'm told we have to have one of their bartenders -- and everything else, I can't get a stripper. And, the girls REALLY want a striper. I called one place and a guy was a thousand dollars for an hour!"

"So," Red said.

Donna was wringing her hands. She was obviously nervous. "I need you two to be the stripers. There. I've said it."

The guys busted out laughing. Oscar said, "Wait. Let me check my tax return where it asks occupation -- yep, it says that I am a construction worker. There's no mention of me being a striper."

Red chimed in, "So you want us to strip naked for a room full of drunk sexed up women?" There was a short pause and Red continued, "Wait, now that I say that out loud it makes a lot more sense."

"What do we know about stripping?" Oscar asked.

Red spoke up, "Well I guess we go with our clothes on and then we take them off and then we're strippers."

Oscar said, "So you're actually considering this?"

"Fuck yes. Hell, maybe we'll get a blow job and one of the women will want to take us home. It'll be the easiest pussy we ever got!"

Oscan thought for a minute and then turned to Donna, "So how many women are we talking?"

Well, there's the bride, me -- the maid of honor, four bridesmaids and some of Bev's workmates, so, maybe fifteen or sixteen."

"Okay, I'm in," Oscar said. He turned to Red and continued, "I'd better get at least a blow job from one of "Bev's Bitches," or I'm going to beat the shit out of you, Red."

"Great, you guys are lifesavers. Remember, don't tell the bride, groom, or my husband. We had to tell all of the husbands that there would be no stripers." Red and Oscar nodded their understanding. Donna, continued, "So, let's see what we have."

"What do you mean?" Oscar said.

"I mean. Strip. I want to see what we have to work with."

"Now?" asked Oscar.

"Hey, if you'll strip for fifteen women, surely you can strip for one. Get out of your clothes, guys."

Red got out of his clothes quickly. Oscar was taking his time. Soon, they both stood naked in front of Donna.

Donna was struck by how much they were alike and, at the same time, how different they were. It would be a fine duo. Both men were just over six fee tall, with the bodies of men who built their bodies from work, not a gym. Both had broad shoulders, strong biceps, and strong forearms. They didn't exactly have six packs, but they had well-toned stomachs.

Red got his nickname from his bronze-red hair. It was cut to just cover his ears. Donna could not see one single hair on his chest or abdomen. Red did have the tiniest nipples she'd ever seen. They were perhaps the size of a dime. She thought it sexy. Looking down he had matching red pubic hairs above his cock and dark red hair on his strong thighs and legs. His balls were shaved.

Oscar had the same great build, but sported brown hair cropped short on his head. Oscar had a very tightly trimmed beard and a hairy chest. Unlike Red, his nipples were much larger and they stood up about a half inch. Oscar was the "man's man" that women dreamed about being stuck with in a cabin in the woods -- for a month!

Both men were rock hard. She estimated they were both about seven inches long, maybe longer and very thick. Bev's bitches were going to love this show.

"Around. Turn around," Donna said. The guys turned around. Donna was glad to see that Oscar's back was hairless. She really didn't care for men with hairy backs. Both guys had a great ass, the kind women lived to grab during a good fuck. "Okay," she said. "You can turn around."

"The two of you will be a hit," Donna said. Then she continued, "I don't mean to be picky, but Oscar you need to shave that ball-sack."

"I like my hairy balls and I'm not putting a razor anywhere near them!"

"Okay not to shave, but go out route 60 to Wanda's Wax Works and she'll take care of it. She has a lot of men customers. Park in the rear and there's a special back entrance for guys. Let's see, the bitch party is next Saturday, so go to Wanda's after work on Thursday."

The guys pulled up their pants and started to dress themselves.

"Hey, you guys need to think about your 'show'. You know, what you're going to do to engage the bitches and keep then in the game and the party fun."

With that, Donna showed them out. Outside, Oscar turned to Red and said, "What the fuck have we gotten ourselves into?"

With their "show" due in less than a week, Red and Oscar met a couple of times to discuss how to do their duties. They had some ideas, but having never been strippers, they had no idea how their ideas would go over.

Thursday rolled around and Red and Oscar headed to Wanda's for Oscar's wax.

"I like my hairy balls," Oscar said. "I've never had a complaint from the ladies. Why is it a big deal now?"

"Oscar, I guess it simple. If you were a woman, which would you rather suck on, a tennis ball or a golf ball?"

Oscar didn't reply.

"Come on, Oscar," Red said. "This is going to be fun and we'll undoubtedly get our cocks sucked a couple of times and there may even be some pussy for us. I really don't see a downside here."

They pulled into the rear parking low of Wanda's. Just as Donna had said, there was a back door marked "For our Gentlemen Customers".

Red shut down the engine and waited. Finally, Oscar got out of the car. Red took pity on him and got out too. They walked in, Oscar gave them his name and they took a seat in the empty waiting room. Oscar was called and disappeared through a door.

It was about a half hour before Oscar returned to the waiting room. "Let's get out of here," he said.

On the way to the car, Red looked over at Oscar, then he looked straight ahead. "Hey, buddy," Red said. "Are you walking funny?"

"Fuck you!"

Red burst out laughing. The more he laughed the funnier he thought it was. Soon, Oscar realized the humor and joined Red in his laugher.

Red dropped Oscar at Oscar's home and drove away.

The next day, Red and Oscar had lunch from a meal truck at the construction site. They sat on a stack of lumber eating. "So, sweet balls," Red said. "How are things today?"

"Fine, asshole."

Oscar still couldn't believe that they'd actually agreed to do this; but he had to confess that when he thought of fifteen women eyeing his cock and balls, he did get a bit of a hard on. Still, having no experience, he was concerned that Red and he would make complete fools of themselves. He had to admit to himself that if Red was right and he got a couple of blow jobs and could take some pussy home, it would be worth it.

Red was excited. He was looking forward to getting naked in front of fifteen women. He had every intention of playing this to the hilt. Bring it on!

Saturday arrived. They discussed the details. They'd decided to go with the obvious and refer to themselves as the Construction Crew. They'd wear their hard hats and tool belts, a snug fitting t-shirt and a flannel shirt on top. They discussed the pros and cons of new jeans or worn and ripped jeans. Worn and ripped won out in the end. Under the jeans, a basic athletic supporter. They decided to be big spenders and buy new supporters.

They'd also decided to enter with their shoes untied and loose and with no socks. They couldn't imagine any woman wanting to untie and remove their work shoes.

Donna had called to make sure everything was okay -- and most likely to make sure they weren't going to back out. She said that the party started at 7pm and that the men should be outside the private entrance to the room at 10pm when they expected the entertainment to start. Donna said that she was bringing an old 80s mix CD with lots of tracks with driving beats for the guys to dance to.

They drove to the venue and waited in the car until it was almost 10pm. Leaving the car, they waited just outside the private entrance. They could hear the women inside. They were loud and obviously drunk. All of a sudden, the music stopped and they could hear Donna's voice.

"Girls, or should I say 'Bev's Bitches,' it's time for a little entertainment for our bride. Welcome, ladies, the construction crew!"

Then they heard the beat of the 80s music started. It was the guy's signal. Red pushed open the door and started exaggerated steps to the music. Oscar followed Red's lead. The women, obviously drunk applauded and whistled for the entertainers. They hadn't been in the room 30 seconds before someone called out, "Take it off!"

When the women calmed down a bit, Oscar pulled his hammer from his tool belt and held it up high. We were going to come and get you bitches hammered, but looks like we're too later for that." He holstered his hammer into his toolbelt.

Red reached to his toolbelt and brought forth a huge screwdriver. "Bev's bitches, if there's need for any screwing, we have you covered." The screwdriver went back in the belt and the guys removed their toolbelts and danced over to the side of the room and dropped them against the wall.

Red and Oscar then toured the room meeting the ladies while gyrating to the music. They passed out kisses while some of the bitches rubbed against them. The guys lost their hard hats. They were now being worn by two of the women.

The crowd was getting a bit restless as they wanted to see some, as they called it, 'man skin.' They motioned to a couple of the women to come to them and soon they were both shirtless except for their tight t-shirts. The women enjoyed their touching, running their hand over Red's crotch feeling him through his jeans, while the other woman rubbed Oscar's chest and pulled at his nipples.

Oscar was starting to get into the spirit of the night. He called out, "Anyone want to take off my t-shirt? No, wait ladies. Let's give that honor to the lady who will take her shirt off before she takes off mine."

Three of the bitches stood up and took off their "Bev's Bitches" t-shirts and then unsnapped their bras and let them fall to the floor. All three rushed Oscar. They worked together, as well as three drunk women can work together, and managed to get his t-shirt over his head. One woman put Oscar's t-shirt on herself. They ran their hands all over Oscar's hairy chest.

Red asked for help getting his t-shirt off offering the job to any of the women who'd leave behind her panties. Maybe too far too soon, as there were no immediate takers of the offer. Then one pretty blond stood up, reached up under her skirt and brought forward a pair of red panties. She held them up and then dropped them to the floor. She danced across the floor to Red and pulled his t-shirt from inside his jeans. She pushed it up until it was at his armpits and then realized that she was too short to finish the job.

Red reached down and picked her up with one hand under her ass. His hand was on her naked cheeks. While she worked to pull the t-shirt over his head, he fingered her pussy. Then lifting one arm at a time while the second held and fingered her she finally removed his t-shirt. Red was sure that her skirt was long enough that the others could not see that he was fingering her. With the shirt in her hands, she gave him a wet kiss on the lips and then slid down to the floor.

Red called out to the crowd while he and Oscar kept time with the music, "Bitches, my buddy and I are getting really hot. We are burning up. I think these jeans are causing us to burn up. Is it okay if I take mine off?"

The audience clapped, yelled, and screamed. With their encouragement, Red slowly removed his belt and flung it aside. He unbuttoned the pants at the waistline and then slowly unzipped his jeans. The crowd roared. He pealed off the jeans making the most of sliding them down one leg at a time. He tossed them aside. He was now standing there before fifteen drunk women in nothing more than an athletic supporter.

He turned around and shook his ass at the women and a couple of them came forward to give him a slap on the ass. One tried to reach into his supporter.

Then someone from the crowd called out, "Let's get the hairy one out of his clothes. He looks hot."

With little ceremony, the women quickly removed Oscar's jeans and then he, too, was dancing naked except for his athletic supporter. Oscar was getting into it. He started making thrusting movements with his hips pushing his full supporter forward. One woman got on her knees and positioned her face in front of him so that she got hit in the face each time he pushed forward. He felt two hands, one on each of his cheeks gripping his ass.

The crowd of women was now surrounding the two guys. They all wanted to get as close to the action as possible. Oscar reached down and allowed his cock to escape the supporter. One cute brunette reached forward and started to stroke him. Oscar felt more hands on his ass. There must have been at least three women with hands on his ass. He then realized that they were pulling at the elastic band of his athletic supporter. They finally got a good grip and worked to pull it to his ankles. He had few options, so he stepped out of the supporter and stood there completely naked.

A few feet away, Red was getting the same treatment and he was soon also fully naked.

Women were attempting to lick and suck cock, when Red had an idea. "Ladies," he said. You can suck on us, but here's the deal. Fully naked ladies move to the front of the line." It only took a moment before two of the women had stripped and were taking cock into their mouths. They let each woman suck for a minute or so and then backed off to allow another one to take a turn.

Red looked down and there was the bride sucking him like a cheap whore. She had a hand on his ball-sack and was tugging it all the while. Red looked at Oscar who also had a naked woman on his shaft. It was Donna and she was sucking like a pro. Boy, glad that Phil wasn't here as there would have been bloodshed.

Donna backed away from Oscar and wrapped her skirt around her and snapped it together.

Red took the next move. He brought a folding chair to the center of the gaggle of girls and took a seat. "Anyone want to sit with me?"

The pretty blond sat in his lap with her naked pussy rubbing his hard cock. She was already wet and merely rubbing against him seemed to send her into an orgasm. When she regained control, another girl took her place. Red realized that she'd been pointed out as being a bridesmaid and also Bev's little sister, Nancy. He was told that she was a Junior in college and had come into town for the party. She leaned way back with her back almost against Red's legs. She put her feet on the chair beside Red's hips and that gave her the leverage to rub her pussy against his cock. She continued for a while and then got up and moved away.

Oscar had been so focused on his being naked and the women that he'd forgotten that there was to be a bar and bartender. He spotted the portable, roll-a-round bar behind which was what looked like a kid in his early to mid-twenties. Oscar could only see him from the chest up, but it was clear that the bartender was jerking off.

Oscar was also in a chair with women grinding against him. One woman got up and left the chair and Donna stepped up to take a turn. She'd tossed her skirt and stood there naked with those huge tits. Before she sat down in Oscar's lap, he paused. He reached forward and found her dripping. He rubbed her pussy from top to bottom. Gently he brushed her clit and she gasped. She slid closer to him as the others had done and started to wiggle about. Oscar could feel her juices running out of her and down his smooth balls. Oscar threw back his head to enjoy the moment. He felt her reach between her legs and start to stroke his cock. Then with a firm grip on his cock she raised herself just a bit and touched his cock's head to her pussy entrance. She then lowered herself onto him. Oscar realized this party had just taken a turn.

Oscar reached out and put his arms around her and lowered them to her tiny waist. He'd always wanted to fuck her and now he was fucking her. She was leading into him and her big tits were rubbing against his hairy chest as she bounced on his cock. His hands moved around to her chest and she leaned back a bit. He grabbed one breast in each hand and massaged them. She started to moan softly as he rubbed and pinched her nipples.

He realized that she was starting her orgasm and he grabbed her ass and made her stop as he was getting close to his own cum. He whispered into her hear, "I have to finish the show, we'll get back to this."

After a couple of minutes, Donna pulled herself up and let Oscar's cock slide out of her. Oscar then stood up and started to move to the music and move around the room to the other ladies. Some wanted a suck, others wanted to jerk on his cock. The same thing was happening with Red on the other side of the room.

At this point, at least half of Bev's Bitches had at least half of their clothes off. Red danced over closer to Oscar and said, that he should check out Nancy. Red pointed her out to Oscar and told him that she was Bev's college junior sister. Oscar recognized the family resemblance. She was just as hot as was Bev.

The guys moved through the room keeping tempo with the music. As they moved through the room, they stopped to dance in front of and very close to each woman. They twisted their hips causing their cocks to slap the women in the face. A couple recoiled in embarrassment. Most of them either took the cock in hand or mouth. Each time, the crowd cheered.

bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers
12