The Construction Crew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oscar moved over to Nancy. He waggled his cock in her face and she grabbed it and started to suck it. She was really pretty. He leaned over so that he could fondle her tits. They were young and pert. She was really into it as her nipples were taut. She was young and hardly weighed anything. He reached down and picked her up by her hips and flipped her into an upside-down position. With one of her legs on each shoulder, her pussy was in his face. Her mouth was back on his cock. As he licked her clit, she became really hot. Her emotions heighten and at one point she let out a little squeal. He slowly flipped her around and lowered her to the floor.

Red was a few feet away with some woman sucking his cock head while fondling his balls. Red looked at Oscar and gave him a wink and thumbs up. Oscar returned the thumbs up and both knew the other had gotten the message.

When the woman released Red's balls and allowed his cock to escape her mouth, Red backed away and went over to stand next to Oscar. This caused all of the women to give the guys their attention.

Red said, "We have something special for the bridal party as our time here is short. Would all of you take a seat and would the bride, maid-of-honor, and the four bridesmaids come forward. The six women came forward wondering what this special thing was to be.

Red made a line of them with the maid of honor to the brides left, and the four bridesmaids to the left of the maid of honor. All in a nice neat row facing the other women. Donna, the maid-of-honor was already naked as was Nancy, the bride's sister. The other four had various items of clothes on.

Red went to the bridesmaid on the end farthest from the bride. She was wearing her Bev's Bitches t-shirt. Red lifted the shirt over her head and tossed it to the other women. Now, she stood with only bra and panties. Red gave her a wet kiss while releasing her bra. He pulled it from her and tossed it to the waiting women. The women applauded and whistled each time an item of clothing was removed. With only her panties, Red moved close and put his hands on her ass slowly massaging them. He then reached around and slipped his hand inside the front of her panties. She was really wet. Red slid his hand across her slit and then into it. She didn't resist. Getting down on his knees, he kissed her stomach just below her belly button and then reached for her panties. He slowly slipped them down until she stepped out of them. The women were really loving this.

Oscar moved up to the second bridesmaid she was naked except for her panties. Oscar moved behind her and reached around and gently touched her breast. They were great tits and he played a little rough with them. He was toughing on her nipples and pinching them. She responded quickly. His attention and his hands moved down her abdomen caressing her gently. He slipped his fingers inside her panties and started to finger her clit. She started to breath heavily. He brought his hand out and slowly removed her panties. Oscar then tapped the inside of her foot with his foot and she moved her legs slightly apart. From the rear, he opened her slit and inserted his center finger into her pussy. Moving it about, she let out a scream. After a few moments he removed his finger and moved away.

Red was already kissing the third bridesmaid. This woman was pretty much fully dressed and looked both anticipatingly and yet excited. She'd been present for the entire party and had sucked on both cocks, but was still fully dressed. She held the body language that said in high school she hated the locker room and tried to stay clothed as much as possible. Yet here she was about to be naked for everyone to see.

Red to add some humor in the hopes of making it better for her. "Ok, bitches," he said to the group as a whole. "How much will you give me for this Bev's Bitches t-shirt?" There were several prices called out. "I heard that $2 bid. Sold to the lady who for $2." He turned to the bridesmaid and asked her name. She was Ellen. "Okay, Ellen," he said. This is no longer your t-shirt, this lady just paid $2 for it." With that he lifted the t-shirt over her head and tossed it to the buyer. "Damn, Ellen with this body, you should never wear clothes." Red released her bra. Her ample breasts were free. "What do I hear for Ellen's bra? I want a high bid. Would you all look at the great company this bra has been hanging out with? Damn those are great titties." The bra brought $4 and was tossed to the buyer. Now, with only her panties, Susan was starting to get into the mood of the events in motion here.

"Do I have to auction off your panties, too?"

Ellen needed no further encouragement. He slid out of her panties and tossed them to the audience. Red moved closer to her. "Let me be your face bra," he said. He started kissing and licking her tits. Soon, her nipples were hard and Red noticed that they stood up about and inch and we quite large.

Oscar had moved in to Nancy, Bev's sister. She was totally naked. Oscar pulled her close and held her against his body. He could feel his cock rubbing against her pubic hair. "I know; it's going to be alright," he whispered in her ear.

Red was now at Donna. She was totally naked as before. She seemed to be perfectly comfortable being naked. When she moved her breasts moved from side-to-side. It was one beautiful pair! Having no clothes to auction off, they stook face-to-face, his back to the room full of women. Red stepped forward and she embraced him with her hands rubbing across his back. Her hand moved down his back and she took a hand full of his ass in each hand. She pulled him forward to her. He could feel his cock rubbing against her abdomen. She leaned in and pulled him down to whisper to him. "Oscar fucked me. I want you to fuck me too."

Oscar was standing next to the bride with his arm around her shoulder. "Does anyone see anything wrong here? Anything? Anything at all?" The crowd laughed and clapped.

"What I see," said Oscar "is a bride-to-be with a Bev's Bitches t-shirt on and heaven only knows what layers she has under that shirt. And, she also is wearing a skirt and sexy shoes. Let's see if we can get her to give up those shoes." He bent down and slipped the shoes off of her one at a time. While he was down there, he figured he could kiss the inside of her leg well above the knee. She didn't resist. So, he slid his head a little higher and continued to kiss and lick her inside leg. One of the bitches called out, "I love that shit. Can I be next?"

Oscar was getting no resistance so he moved his head up more. Now, he was under her skirt and the top of his head was pressed against her crotch. He decided to move his head about to massage his pussy region. He continued to kiss and lick. Moving one hand up her leg, he slid his center finger under the edge of her panties giving his hand direct contact with her pussy. He rubbed it gently. She was starting to get very wet.

Oscar moved down withdrawing his head from under her skirt. He stood up and turned to face the women watching. "Well, we got her shoes off! So, now we just need to get her off!" There was laughter. "While I was taking those shoes, I got my head up under her skirt and found wonderful things. Let me show you what I found." Oscar released her skirt and it dropped to the floor. The bride-to-be was now only wearing panties and a bra. She was really getting into it.

Red came over and wet kissed Bev. They were moving to the music. Swaying back and forth. Red turned to the women watching saying, "Should our bride be wearing all these clothes? What do you say we see what she's hiding?" Red released the clasp on her bra and let it fall to the floor. Finally, he got to see those big, beautiful tits. He bent down and kissed them and then started licking her nipples. They were already firm and grew harder as he sucked them.

Red moved around behind the bride-to-be and then wrapped his arms around her once more cupping and massaging her tits. As they continued to sway to the music, Red moved his hands down to her waist. There he slid his hand into the front of her panties. He started fingering her clit with gentle circular motions.

Bev pulled Red's head down so that she could whisper into his ear, "I need to be fucked nice and hard."

With that, Red snagged the sides of her panties waistband on both sides and slid her panties down her legs to the floor. The bitches, Bev's Bitches, yelled out their approval and clapped. This was one loud group of drunk women.

Oscar and Red now stood in front of a row of naked women. Their cocks were hard in anticipation of what they had planned for next. The two guys, brought six folding chairs, one for each lady and open them with the seat towards the women and the backs of the chairs to the watching women.

"Okay, ladies of the wedding party, come over and face your chair, bend over and rest your arms on the back of your chair." The ladies moved into position. There they were a line of six naked women bending over with their asses in the air. Red moved to stand by Bev while Oscan stood at the other end of the row of women.

"I'll meet you in the middle," Red said. And, with that, Red dropped to his knees and pushed his face into Bev's slit. On the other end, Oscar dropped down and started to lick the slit of the bridesmaid on his end of the row. The women got a bit quiet as the two women started to moan. The bridesmaid on the end broke the tension among the women as she screamed out, "Fuck yes!" Oscar then slipped two fingers into her pussy and her moans even louder.

On the other end, Oscar already had his fingers in Bev and his tongue working all along her pussy lips. Her juices were starting to run down her leg. Oscar withdrew and moved to Donna where he dropped to his knees and started to work her pussy. Red, on the other end had moved to the second bridesmaid where he was tonguing her aggressively.

Oscar and Red then moved to the two women in the middle. There they performed the same oral tricks when resulted in two more hot, wet pussies.

Oscar stood up and walked to the bridesmaid on the end, with his back to the women, he shook his ass and they whistled and clapped. He then presented his cock to the bridesmaid's mouth. She immediately started to suck him. Red was now standing next to the bridesmaid. He moved behind her and slowly inserted his cock into her pussy. Red looked down to see his cock disappear inch-by-inch into her pussy. He started to slow fuck her. After a couple of minutes, she released Oscar from her mouth and squealed and said, "I'm cumming. Don't stop!" Red felt her pussy muscles tighten as her climax began and he stopped thrusting.

With his cock released by the first bridesmaid, Oscar moved behind the second bridesmaid and pulled at her pussy lips until her cunt entrance was visible. He plunged his cock into her and started to fuck her hard. Red had slid his cock out of the first bridesmaid and moved in front of the second one and presented his cock to her mouth. Oscar while fucking the second bridesmaid while he had his hand on the next girl's pussy. He was rubbing her clit and she was moaning.

The guys were playing their own version of pussy leapfrog.

The second bridesmaid was becoming very noisy as she enjoyed her fucking. She kept offering encouragement to Oscar. He had slowed his pace as he didn't want to cum yet, but rather, just make her cum. Moments later, her body became stiff as her orgasm took over her entire body.

Red had already moved behind the third bridesmaid, Susan. While Oscar was allowing his cock to slide from his bridesmaid, Red was using the head of his cock to tease Susans pussy. He moved his cock repeatedly across her clit as she gave up breathless sounds of passion. Red would then move his cock-head to her pussy entrance and rub his cock on the entrance to her pussy.

"Women. Sorry, Bitches, calm down a minute." Red waited for the women to calm down. "You know this is Susan, Bev's sister. She came here tonight to celebrate with her sister." There was applause. "What you don't know is that Susan brought along a little friend." Ray paused. "She brought along her cherry!"

"I have the head of my cock at her pussy entrance, but the door is currently closed. So, Susan, do you want to leave with your cherry, or do you want to leave it here?"

The women went wild voicing their input. "Fuck her!" "Take that cherry!" "Make a woman of her!" "Knock out that hymen!"

Red leaned forward and cupped one breast in each hand. He was now close enough to whisper in her ear. "Do you want to fuck or not. It's up to you, but I would consider it an honor to be your first and leave you with the memory of your losing it in front of these women." Red paused. "You decide. Or, if you want Oscar instead of me, just say so."

"No, I want you."

"Okay. Let's do this thing."

Red stood up and continued to move his cock between her clit and pussy opening. Now, he would pause each time he was at her maidenhead and press a little. As he'd press a little harder, she would move away slightly reducing the pressure. He realized another approach was needed. He positioned his cock's head at her pussy and then placed one had on each of her hips. In an instant, he thrusted his hips forward breaking her hymen. She screamed. The women cheered for her.

After a few moments to allow her to collect herself, Red looked down and saw that only about the first three of his inches were inside her. He pulled back a bit and then pushed in farther. Repeating this, he was soon balls-deep in her once virgin pussy. Like most virgin pussy, she was tight -- wonderfully tight. She came in no time. She screamed a second time and then a third as her body tingled with her first fuck.

Red would have loved to continue fucking her until he came but there was more to do. Oscar was now fucking the bridesmaid between Susan and Donna.

Red was now behind Donna and her huge tits. He pulled at her nipples and she responded with a satisfied moan. Red dropped to his knees and started to lick her clit and pussy hole. She was one wet bitch. As Red was licking her pussy entrance, he noticed that cum was oozing out. Red looked over at Oscar with a quizzical look. Oscar just smiled and shrugged.

Red stood and inserted his cock into her already cum filled cunt. Like all of the guys on the construction site, he wanted to fuck Donna from the moment he saw her. But, with Paul working on the same site and Paul being his boss, Red thought that he'd only be able to look at her tight little waist and big tits. He's also hoped that he wouldn't be getting sloppy seconds, but hell, he told himself, he was fucking Donna! As he pounded her pussy, he could feel his ball-sack swinging in rhythm with his thrusts. With each push, she was pushed back ensuring that his cock was buried deeply in her cunt.

Oscar was now behind Bev. "Ladies, bitches, do you want to see the bride-to-be get fucked?"

The women went wild. They started clapping in unison and chanting, "Fuck the bitch! Fuck the bitch!"

Oscar held up both hands in surrender. He moved closer to her and pressed his cock's head against her pussy opening. It was already wet and inviting. He slowly inched his cock into her pussy enjoying every moment. She leaned back to push him in farther. When he was balls deep in her, he started to slow fuck her. Oscar could not be happier. The two women he'd most wanted to fuck were here. He'd already fuck Donna and now he was deep inside Bev's hot wet cunt.

Red continued to fondle Donna's huge tits and fuck her pussy. He was trying hard to control himself as he and Oscar had agreed that they finish the night by dropping a load of cum from each of them into Bev's cunt. Now that she was about to be married to Paul, this would be their last shot at her pussy and they were going to make the most of it.

Oscar started to breathe harder and Bev was starting to let out howls of passion. He was also picking up the pace of his pushing into Bev's cunt. He knew that they would both cum soon. He felt the muscles in her cunt tighten and at the same time he felt his ball-sack tighten. His balls were now at the base of his cock ready to deliver their seed. Oscar uttered, "Fuck, I'm going to cum!" and after a few more deep strokes he lodged his cock deep inside her pussy and delivered wave upon wave of cum. It was as if he hadn't come in weeks. He pressed himself as hard as he could against her. He wanted every inch of his cock inside her as he filled her with cum.

After a while, he relaxed and allowed his cock to slide from her cunt. He stood back and the women offered up clapping and cheers.

It was now Red's turn. He withdrew from Donna and moved behind Bev. The crowd returned to chanting "Fuck the bitch! Fuck the bitch!" Red really didn't need the encouragement, he stepped up to Bev and push his cock inside her. She really hadn't come down from her orgasm with Oscar, so in moments she was starting to peak again.

As Red pumped his cock into her, the realization of sloppy seconds became all too real. He could feel Oscar's cum retreating from her cunt as it started to cover the base of his cock and then run down onto his ball-sack. He decided not to ignore it and focus on the fact that he was fucking Bev. She was a great fuck and he loved seeing her big tits bounding around as they fucked. Bev was starting to get much more excited; Red increased the tempo of his thrusts.

Bev started to scream very loudly. At first it was short bursts of screaming, but that quickly turned into one long loud scream. Red had never heard a woman cum this loudly. He could feel the tingle in his balls and knew that he was going to cum. Her pussy and now her screaming were just too much and he thrust himself deeply into her cunt and waited. A moment later he was flooding her cunt with cum. He pulled back an inch and then quickly pushed back in. He repeated this several more times as he delivered his spunk.

Bev finally quit screaming and her body relaxed. Red's cock slipped from inside her.

Everyone was exhausted. The guys stood there with partial hard-ons their cocks slick with pussy juice, saliva, and cum. Several of the women gathered around and started to lick and suck them clean. The other women started to find their clothes and dress. With the party breaking up the guys found their athletic supporters and slipped back into them. Their other clothing items were scattered around the room. They eventually found everything and got dressed.

"Bitches, the party bus is here to take everyone home, so let's go and get on board."

The women slowly worked their way to the door and left. The barman was still behind the little portable bar and the guys hadn't had anything to drink for quite a while. As they approached the bar, they saw that the barman wasn't wearing any pants. He handed them each a beer and then disappeared behind the bar. Oscar and Red peered over the bar to see the barman on the floor fucking Susan, Bev's sister.

The wedding was a week later. Ray and Oscar were in the assembly. As the ceremony started, Red elbowed Oscar. "Hey, I bet we're the only guys here who have fucked every woman in the wedding party."

"Yep, every single one!'

Things were a bit awkward as the men went through the receiving line. Frank, the groom, greeted them warmly. Oscar and Red were pretty sure that this would not have been the case if he knew that they'd both fuck her full-on just a week ago.

During the reception, Bev's mother came up to the guys.

"I didn't see your husband here," Red said.

"No, he's passed," she said. "I understand from Bev that you guys do quite a show. I'm sorry that I missed it."

The men felt uncomfortable not knowing what Bev had told her mother. That question was answered when she moved closer and rubbed them both on the crotch.

12