The Consultant - Moms and Daughters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many Tylenol 3s? Two? Jim, I'm going to suggest you take one more right now, but then switch to ibuprofen or plain acetaminophen when you get home. You don't want to get hooked on that stuff," Alli said as she unwrapped my leg. I decided that I didn't want to look this time but with my friend making soothing noises and Zoey holding my hand while she looked over her mom's shoulder, I felt a little better. It didn't hurt that I was being attended to by two seriously cute blondes, one of them delightfully naked.

"You did a really good job with this, Zoey," Alli said, and I could see Zoey swelling up a little with pride. She truly did seem to view her mom as her idol and I thought she could do much worse. Alli carefully picked out a couple of tiny pieces of leaf litter or something that Zoey missed and then wrapped me back up with fresh gauze and some more antibiotic ointment.

"Well, Jim, you should go see your doctor tomorrow but I think you're ok for today. It's not the kind of wound that can be stitched but you'll want to check your tetanus booster and they may want to put you on an oral antibiotic," Alli said, in her nurse voice.

Then she turned to her daughter and her voice changed. More mom than nurse and maybe a little co-conspirator in there as well. "So, you're caught up with me, are you?" she asked, leaning against the counter and looked at Zoey who was now sitting on my un-injured knee and nodding to her mom.

"Did he cum in your mouth?"

"Yes, of course, Mama," Zoey answered.

"And your vagina?"

Zoey giggled, "I think you were a witness to that!"

"So, almost there, I guess."

Zoey looked confused for a moment, as did I. Then it dawned on her what her mom was implying. She shot her mom a look and with her voice rising, said, "Mama! Jim fucked you in your BUTT!?" Alli just looked at her, not giving her any indication. I sat there with my mouth hanging open as we had done no such thing. We'd fucked like crazed weasels, but no butt stuff.

But when Zoey shot her head back to stare at me, I closed my mouth, looked from her mom to her and shrugged, getting a smile from Alli behind her daughter's back.

Alli said, "it's okay, punkin, you're probably not ready for that yet."

If she had wanted to say exactly the thing to make Zoey want to cross that line, she couldn't have thought of anything better. Zoey looked a little indignant. "What makes you think I'm not ready, Mama? I'll bet it would be great! I'll bet Jim would love to fuck me in the ass, wouldn't you, Jim?"

My inner voice was screaming "Oh hell yes!!" but I tried to play along with Alli to see where she was going with this. "Your mom's probably right, Zoey. Maybe we can try that in a couple of years."

Zoey was not stupid nor was she naïve. She grinned at us both as she realized that she was being goaded into something but she was happy to play along. She turned to me and put her arms around my neck and looked me in the eyes. "Jim, would you please put your beautiful big dick in my tiny teenage asshole?"

I leaned forward and kissed her as her mom hugged her from behind. Alli said, "Zoey, baby, if you're serious, I'll meet you in your bathroom in a couple of minutes and help you get ready. I need a minute with Jim first." Zoey gave her mom a peck on the cheek and bounced out of the kitchen.

I looked at Alli with all kinds of questions in my eyes. "Jim, I know I'm probably an awful mom but I'm trying to keep her from being hurt. Somebody is going to talk her into taking that step and I'd rather it be someone I trust rather than someone that might hurt her. At least she'll know what it is supposed to be like. I trust you. And I don't think you're going to mind too much," she said, looking down at my recovering cock.

"I want this to be nice for her, so I'm going to go spend a few minutes helping her relax and to clean out a little. It ought to be fun, not a total mess. And that will give you a little more time to recover. Although I'm not sure you need much!"

I felt like I was a little too sweaty and, well, covered in the remnants of sex to sit in their living room so I continued to hang out in the kitchen. I never run with my phone but my little mp3 player managed to escape damage in my fall so I listened to some tunes and tried to convince myself that I wasn't a sick old man for doing this.

It didn't take much convincing, which kind of scared me. But Alli's approval was enough to make me okay with it. Her approval and Zoey's scrumptious little ass.

Alli came looking for me after a few minutes. "Show her a good time, Jim," she told me. "I know you know how to show a woman a good time. The bathroom's the first door on the right down the hall if you want to clean up a bit and Zoey's room is across the hall. She's waiting for you. I'm going to try to get back to sleep but you two be as noisy as you want."

I made my way to the bathroom without limping too much and found a washcloth and towel laid out. I cleaned up a bit, winked at the rascal in the mirror and crossed the hall to knock on Zoey's bedroom door. "Come on in, Jim," she said, with no hesitation.

I suppose her room was decorated as you'd expect from a college freshman but none of it really registered with me. All I could see was Zoey, still naked, stretched out on the bed, her blonde head resting on her pillows with her arms relaxed at her side, her legs slightly parted.

She smiled up at me, maybe a little nervously but mostly eager. I stretched out next to her on my right side, careful of my injured left thigh. I leaned down to kiss her, which turned into a long, intense, deep kiss that made our toes curl. She was a fantastic kisser and I prided myself on being no slouch either.

I ran my left hand down her side and back up, cupping a cute little breast and tweaking her nipple before sliding down to her mound. I knew better than to jump right into something after what I assumed was a somewhat clinical prep that her mom helped her with.

I never stopped kissing her while I slid my hand lower, just brushing her outer lips as she opened her thighs a bit. I stayed with light strokes while focusing the intensity more on our kissing. When I felt her lift her hips a little to chase my hand, I started applying more pressure, feeling her wetness starting to seep from her pussy.

I still didn't rush but I did gently part her lips with my middle finger, sliding in just a little, then out, then a little further in until I was in as far as I could go, with my palm applying pressure to her mound and her clit.

She gave a gasp but didn't stop kissing me. I felt her hand slide under mine as she started to rub her clit. I added a second finger to her vagina and curled my fingers up to hit that spot along the top of her pussy while she speeded up her own touching.

She moaned around my tongue and squeezed around my fingers as she had a small orgasm. She extracted herself from me enough to look me in the eyes and say, "fuck me, Jim."

I smiled at her and rolled her over onto her right side, sliding myself down a little so that my cock popped in between her thighs. She tilted her hips back and I slid my cock into her pussy. Zoey gasped and said, "Jim, that feels fucking great but that's not my ass."

I smiled and replied, "We'll get there, sweetheart. Just relax."

I kept fucking her slowly, like a lazy Sunday morning fuck, while I reached behind me and found the bottle of lube that Alli had left in the bathroom for me. I spread some on my left hand and slowly withdrew from Zoey's pussy, causing her to whimper in protest.

I spread the lube on my cock and wiped the rest on my hip, in a hurry to pick things back up with Zoey. I started to line myself up and whispered into Zoey's ear, "Are you ready, sweetheart?"

Her reply was to raise her left knee, opening her legs up a bit. Then she reached down and grabbed my cock, lining me up with her asshole. I pressed against her pucker, pushing slowly into her until the head of my cock was inside her and I started to meet resistance.

Her mom must have told her that focusing on her clit would help her rear relax so she strummed away at her button and I felt her relax a little bit around me, enough that I pushed forward. After getting through her tightest part, it didn't take much effort to slide on in until I was buried completely in her ass.

She pushed back against me, flattening her little rear against my hipbones to get me in even deeper. I pulled back out slowly until just the head of my dick was still inside her, before slowly pushing back in. I took everything slow and easy, making sure I paid attention to her body's reaction.

She seemed to be feeling pretty damn good, so I picked up the pace -- still not hard and fast but steady and deep. The feel of my cock sliding in and out of her past her tight anal ring was unbelievably good and she was definitely enjoying it as well.

I reached my left hand around her and between her legs, to find Zoey's hand buried in her cunt, with at least three fingers filling her up in the front while I filled her up in the back. This time it was me that slid my fingers under her, to find her clit and slowly stroke it while her hand and my cock double-teamed her.

"Shit, Jim, keep that up! This feels so fantastic! I'm... I'm... oh, shit... Jim, I'm going to cum again. Your dick in my ass feels so good. Oh, fuck! I'm... fuck... Right there... Oh, I'm... shit... cumming... cumming... deeper, yeah, like that... ahhhhh!" I could feel her tense around my cock as she started to vibrate. I kept stroking her clit as she went over the top and shrieked an orgasm that I'm sure woke her mom again.

It was everything I could do to not cum right then. But I used the pain in my thigh to shift my focus and hold off a little longer. Zoey's spasms lasted for a couple of minutes before she relaxed and collapsed onto the bed and I could feel the pressure around my cock diminish a little.

I half-whispered, "Zoey, you ok? You up for a little more?" She turned her head back towards me a little and nodded.

I pulled out of her and rolled her onto her back. I started to grab one of her pillows but I saw a large teddy bear on the bed that looked to be exactly the right depth. I grabbed it and slid it over and motioned Zoey to raise her hips. "Mister Winkles!" she cried. "Mister Winkles, are you going to help this nice man fuck my ass some more?"

Thankfully Mister Winkles didn't answer but Zoey raised her hips so that I could slide her stuffed bear under her cute rear. I knelt between her spread legs, relishing the sight of her sweet pussy and her well-lubed asshole, waiting for me.

I leaned over her, holding myself up with my left arm while using my right hand to guide myself into her rear. She was still pretty relaxed and I didn't meet nearly as much resistance this time. I took it slow and easy, as much for me as for her. The best part was looking into those pretty eyes and feeling more than just the physical connection. Zoey was definitely her mama's daughter.

She smiled up at me and I fucked her slowly, which was the only way I was going to do anything physical for the next few days. That seemed fine with her, having cum a couple of times already. She slowly stroked her clit with one hand and pulled my head down into a kiss with the other.

We were still kissing when I reached that point of no return and felt my balls tighten. Zoey must have seen the look on my face, as she dug her heels into my ass and pulled me as far into her as possible while I emptied my balls into her for a third time.

I couldn't stay there much longer -- the pain in my thigh suddenly reasserted itself without the distraction of, well, fucking. I slid off of Zoey onto my right side and she rolled with me, wrapping her arms around me while being careful not to hit my injured leg.

"I guess this makes me a three-hole slut now, huh?" she said, grinning at me. I don't know why that hit me wrong but I got serious.

"Zoey, you like sex. That's awesome. But that doesn't make you a slut," I said, suddenly feeling like I'd made a big mistake.

She looked at me a little more seriously. "Don't worry, Jim. I know what I am. And that's someone that only has sex with people that they admire and respect. So there." Her smile was back as she finished.

I grinned right back at her and kissed her again before rolling over onto my back. "Sweetie, I'm going to have to actually do some work sometime this afternoon but this has been, well, something else. Thanks for ambushing me!"

That got me a punch in the shoulder followed by another kiss. I slowly rolled over and got to my feet, looking back to see Zoey snuggled up under the covers with Mr. Winkles, who looked a little worse for wear with his fur matted from lube and jizz.

I slipped out the door and back into the bathroom across the hall, where I found a clean t-shirt and a pair of Scott's gym shorts. I thought warm thoughts at Alli as I got dressed and headed back to the kitchen to find my mp3 player, my shoes, and my keys.

It was mid-afternoon and I had missed a couple of meetings by then. I sent out an apologetic note to the people I had stood up, letting them know that I had had an accident while running and didn't have my phone with me. All good.

I did make it to my doctor the next day, and he was pretty impressed with the bandaging job. I told him that my neighbor had done it and when I told him who she was, he just smiled and got a faraway look. "Nurse Alli is awesome. You were in good hands." It was everything I could do to not laugh but I realized that he would have likely understood completely.

12