The Consultant - Moms and Daughters Ch. 02

Story Info
Jim finally falls in love?
10k words
4.48
5.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/* This is part of an ongoing story but you can hopefully enjoy it without reading everything that has come before. But (re)reading The Consultant: Neighbor Wives chapters 3 and 4 will fill in the most important backstory.

Of course, everyone depicted as having sexy sex in the story is at least 18 years old.

Thank you all for reading -- I appreciate your ratings and love the comments! */

The Consultant: Moms & Daughters Ch. 02

The afternoon I spent with Zoey was unbelievably hot (and painful) but it was also clearly a one-time thing. And it reminded me that I was actually starting to feel a little lonely, without much in the way of romantic prospects. Of course, I hadn't had any in the months before my time in South Carolina, either -- I'd fallen into some unpredictable sexual situations that had no possibility of turning into something more but I hadn't even come close to meeting anyone that I might be able to start a relationship with.

That thought was in the back of my mind but I didn't worry a lot about it. Work was taking a lot of my time as we started up the second phase of the multi-year project I'd been working on and that left me without a lot of time to fret. I thought about it, but more in the abstract.

I did start going to BarNone a little more often, not always with my camera. They booked a good mix of local bands, touring groups and occasionally some older bands that still played the infrequent gig to crowds of graying fans that had seen them the first time around.

That might sound a little depressing but I was one of those graying fans and I enjoyed seeing people that I'd loved back in the day. They might all be a little thicker around the middle and their hair might be thinning a bit but they still sounded great. Hell, an additional thirty years of practice didn't hurt their playing at all.

I enjoyed seeing the younger bands as well. Music doesn't stand still and there is always someone new to check out. On those nights I usually hung around in the back by the bar, not wanting to creep out the younger crowds or be mistaken for a band dad, unless I had my camera with me.

That's where I found myself on a hot Friday night in the middle of August. I can't even remember the name of the band that was playing. They were okay but I didn't give them much chance to be around in another year. I got there in the middle of their first set, got a beer from Cherie, waved at Ben and then found a place over by the wall where I could see the band past the soundboard.

I had only taken a couple of sips when I heard a female voice behind me saying "excuse me", not in the sorry-I-stepped-on-your-foot way, but in the I-want-to-talk-to-you way. I turned around and looked into a pair of brown eyes that I will never forget.

I pulled my focus back to see the whole picture. She looked to be about my age, around 5'8" or so, with a pretty but uncertain smile and those eyes! Holy crap, those eyes. Amber-brown and deep and sad and damaged but with a spark of... something special. Maybe something wild.

I shook myself like I was coming out of the deep end of a swimming pool and finally found my voice. "Uh, hi, can I help you?" I finally managed.

"Are you Jim? My soon-to-be son-in-law pointed you out," she said, nodding her head back towards Ben behind the bar. He saw me looking and shrugged, but with a grin.

I took a closer look at her and a lightbulb finally went on. "Oh my god, you must be Ramona's mom! Yes, I'm Jim," I said, before realizing that she might be there to cut my balls off for defiling her daughter.

But she smiled and stuck her hand out, and it didn't have a knife in it, so I took it. She said, "I'm Mary. It's good to meet you, Jim. You've become something of a hero in my family, at least the part of it that is still speaking to me."

"I can't imagine why, but I'm happy to hear it," I replied. "And I'm ecstatic about Ben and Ramona! So happy they're getting married!"

"Thanks to you, you know," she said. "They wouldn't have met if it weren't for you. And I don't think I would have gotten myself out of a shitty marriage if you hadn't helped Ramona see the truth so she could show it to me."

I had no idea what to say about that. "Mary, I'm just glad that things are getting better for you and for Ramona. She is a fantastic person and I think the world of Ben. I think they'll be great together."

She smiled at that and then turned towards the band. After listening with me for a minute, she leaned into my ear. "Do you like these guys?" After I shrugged and gave a little shake of my head, she said, "the drummer couldn't keep time with a watch and that girl cannot sing worth a damn. Do you want to go somewhere that we can talk?"

She was right about both -- the bad vocals were obvious but her noting the drummer's lack of talent put the finger on something that had been bothering me since they started. This lady knew her music.

"We could walk over to Midtown Bistro. They usually have some good music on and the food's not bad," I suggested. She nodded and took my arm, waving at Ben as we walked out. I took a moment under the parking lot lights to get a better look at Mary. She filled in a pair of faded jeans quite nicely and the peasant top she was wearing did nothing to disguise her... assets. Unlike her daughter, she was quite well-endowed. As they say, she had all the right things in all the right places.

We walked the two blocks to the bistro, which was in the corner of a strip mall with a small hotel at the other end. It was Friday night so it was crowded but we managed to step up to the bar just as a party of four was called to their table. We quickly snagged a couple of their stools and waved down the bartender.

I admit to being something of a beer snob but I managed to hold my tongue when Mary ordered a Corona Light. We made small talk while the bartender brought over my local craft IPA with her beer and we clinked bottles as Mary made a toast, I assumed to her daughter. "To new beginnings."

I looked back at her and added, "And to new friends."

The conversation started off a little awkward until we got our second round of drinks and started talking about bands that we had seen. We realized that we'd probably been to at least a half a dozen club shows and a couple of big concerts together but separately when we were kids. She had an amazing memory for setlists and other minutia while I was better at remembering band members and origins, even for some fairly obscure bands.

By the third beer, we decided we'd better get something to eat and, being a bit buzzed, we ordered the stuff that was probably worst for us but sounded good at the time. Pretty much anything fried. The fried mushrooms were actually quite good, the fried pickles -- not so much.

My craft IPAs had a higher alcohol content than her watery Mexican stuff but I also had at least 70 pounds on her, so we were probably in similar states of buzzed-ness as we worked our way through our fourth beers. We'd each made at least one trip to the restroom and I noted her weaving a bit on the way back.

I was thinking about suggesting we head out and see if we could get a couple of Ubers home when a familiar harmonica broke through the crowd noise and Mary and I looked at each other and said simultaneously, "I love this song!" We stared into each other's eyes as Springsteen started singing about Mary dancing across her front porch and I waved to the bartender for the check.

By the time Mary's graduation gown was on the ground in the song, I was throwing a bunch of cash onto the bar as Mary grabbed my other hand and pulled us towards the door. She started back to where we had both parked but I had other ideas and pulled her across the parking lot.

This time of year, I was pretty sure there would be rooms available at the little local Hilton Garden Inn. The young woman behind at the small reception counter didn't bat an eye at our mostly inebriated state or our lack of luggage and got busy running my AMEX card and making up room keys.

Mary was already at the elevator, pushing the "up" button repeatedly as if trying to will it to come down and open. I signed on the dotted line and grabbed my ID, credit card and key packet, noting the 4th floor room number as I hurried across the lobby. The elevator doors opened and Mary almost fell into it and I took the remaining few paces at a near run.

I hit "4" then turned, only to have Mary latch onto me and pull me into a frantic kiss, her tongue exploring my mouth as mine did the same with hers. We reached our floor and it was Mary that almost dragged me towards the room, not that I was in any way unwilling. She started trying to unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants as I tried unsuccessfully to swipe the room key, before realizing that I had the card upside down.

The door finally opened after much cursing and we stumbled into the room. I turned to lock it and throw the security bolt and by the time I turned back around, Mary had somehow slid out of her low cowboy boots and her jeans and was lying back one of the queen beds, wearing nothing but a pair of cotton panties and her peasant blouse.

I hopped around the room trying to get my own jeans off, much to Mary's amusement. She leaned up and pulled her peasant top up over her head, revealing an amazing pair of breasts encased in a bra that I barely saw before it joined her blouse on the floor next to the bed.

I just stopped and stared, and I'm sure my jaw dropped. I finally pulled myself together enough to say, "My god, Mary. You are gorgeous!"

She looked both pleased and a little shy. "You mean these old things?" she said, holding her bodacious breasts together and looking down at them. "I've had 'em for years. You like them?"

I just grinned. "Let me show you exactly how much." I finished pulling my jeans off and knelt on the bed next to her, leaning over for another hot kiss before kissing my way along her jawline, down her neck, over her collarbone and finally to her left breast, which she was still holding together with its twin.

I heard (and saw) her sharp intake of breath as I licked her nipple and then caught it gently between my teeth. She let go of the unattended boob in order to pull my head further down against her. I licked and sucked and nibbled away as her breathe quickened, then I leaned further over to lavish the same attention on her right side.

Meanwhile my left hand sort of absent-mindedly stroked her tummy, slowly increasing the area of coverage until I was lightly brushing her pubic hair under the band of her panties. I slid down a little further and stroked the inside of her thigh then raised up to look into those beautiful eyes.

Neither of us said anything and neither did we break eye contact as I slid my middle finger into her warm, wet pussy. I stroked in and out of her a couple of times before she finally gasped, closed her eyes, and reached down to pull my hand up against her. I kissed my way down her stomach, stopping to make love to her navel before continuing southward. She stopped me long enough to deftly slip her panties off.

My tongue found her clit and a second finger found its way inside her and she bucked her hips up to get me deeper. I stroked in and out of her but at a slow pace -- I was going to tease her, draw this out, make it more than just a quick fingerfuck.

She used both hands to press my head down onto her and I did finally relent and pick up the intensity and speed as she squirmed under me, willing me to go faster. I could feel her orgasm start to build and my fingers became almost a blur as they pistoned in and out of her until her hips flew up off the bed and she shrieked as she came on my digits and my tongue.

I kept my fingers inside her, slowly stroking her as I moved my head back up for another kiss. She looked a little dazed. "Okay, Mary?" I asked her.

She focused on me and smiled a little. "Oh, uh, yes. I mean, hell yes! That was the first orgasm I've gotten from someone other than myself in... a long time. It was amazing!" she added. "Is it okay if I just... revel in this for a minute?"

I smiled at her and said, "Sure, I'm not going anywhere."

I laid down next to her and she put her head on my shoulder, molding herself against my side. I loved the way her breasts felt against me and the way her hair tickled my shoulder. She relaxed a little and stroked my chest over my shirt as her breathing slowed.

Just as mine had with her, her stroking started moving down across my belly until she found my briefs-covered cock. "Silly man, why are you still wearing clothes?" she asked. She sat up and pulled them down over my erection and I lifted my hips so she could slide them on down my legs and off. I sat up enough to pull my polo up over my head and then collapsed back onto the bed.

"You have a lovely cock, Jim," she said, looking up at me almost shyly. "I, uh, I haven't... uhm, I may be a little out of practice."

I just smiled and replied, "I have a strong suspicion that anything you do with me is going to feel fantastic."

She smiled back and scrunched down a little further, slowly stroking my cock while she kissed my stomach and worked her way down my thighs until I opened up a little and she started kissing and licking my balls. She was pretty tentative at first until my moans gave her enough proof that what she was doing felt great. And it really did.

She raised her head and looked up at me once more before slowly taking my dick in her mouth. I'm of relatively average size from what I understand, maybe a little more girth than some, but it still took her a minute or two to take more than the first three inches in. Hell, I didn't care -- she felt great!

But I guess some of the experience from her younger days kicked in and she slowly took the rest of me in, looking proudly up at me as her nose hit my crotch. I just moaned and managed to gasp out, "Fuck, Mary, that feels so good!"

I could tell that she was grinning around my cock as she shifted her legs over my outstretched one until she was kneeling between my knees and bobbing her head up and down over my cock. If this was her first blowjob in a long time, she was remembering her skills very quickly.

She stopped every few strokes and leaned down to lick my balls for a bit again before resuming her sucking. I lost feeling in my fingers and toes as all of my blood rushed to my dick -- damn, she was good! "Mary, sweetheart, you're about to make me cum," I managed to croak out.

As acknowledgement, she took me to the root again before backing off until just the head of my cock was in her mouth, her lips pressed firmly around me and her tongue flicking that special spot on the underside while she slowly pumped me with one hand.

I stopped trying to hold back the tsunami and just relaxed, letting my body do what it was going to do. "Shit. Baby. Jesus! Fuck, Mary, that's... Fuck, I'm cumming, baby..." I was pretty much incoherent but she got the gist. She kept pumping me and I let go, feeling like everything liquid in my body was erupting through my dick.

Mary coughed a little after the first shot but she knew what the hell she was doing. She clamped down with her lips and held me there while I spasmed and shot a couple of weeks' worth of jizz into her. Then she looked up into my eyes to make sure I was watching and did the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen -- she didn't swallow and she didn't spit it out. She just let her lips go a little bit slack so that my jizz mixed with her saliva slowly ran down my cock.

Fuck, that was sexy! Sexy enough that I really didn't wilt the way I normally would after an orgasm that intense. Oh, I generally recovered quickly but recovery wasn't even something to consider after that. I was raring to go right there, right then.

"Damn, Jim, how are you still hard?" Mary said - admiringly, I hoped. I just sat up and leaned over to kiss her, sucking her tongue into my mouth. I decided long ago if a woman was willing to taste my jizz, it would be very unfair of me to shy away from doing the same. So we tongue-wrestled for a minute before I collapsed back onto the bed, still hard but in need of catching my breath.

"Jesus, baby! I thought you said you were out of practice!" I said as I willed my heartrate to lower a little bit. "That was unbelievable!"

She looked pleased with that, but she had to throw in, "Better than Ramona?"

I wasn't quite sure how to answer that but I decided on, "I never fuck and tell, Mary." That got a laugh and a slap on my chest, so I guess it was a good answer.

She looked back down at my hard, cum-covered cock. "We've got the room all night. I wonder what else we could get up to?"

I sat up and kissed her again. "Mary, there is nothing in this whole god-damn world I would rather do right now than to fuck you. But if that's further than you're comfortable with tonight, I'll respect that too."

She looked at me and shook her head. "I'm ready, you fucker. If you don't give me that cock right now, I think I'm going to die."

She laid back down on the bed and spread her legs. "Fuck me, Jim. Fuck me harder than you fucked my daughter. Make me scream!"

I knelt between her sweet thighs and lined up, as she reached down to help guide me in. Her pussy, wet and puffy from our play, was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. I slid inside her like we were created for each other. I'd never felt anything quite like it -- sex almost always feel awesome but with Mary, it felt like we were... perfect together.

We were back to exploring each other's likes and dislikes, so I took it slow but steady, sliding all the way inside her before pulling back out until only the tip of the cock was left to keep her open and ready. I got a moan or a sigh every time I bottomed out and it sure as hell felt fantastic to me.

But after a few minutes of that pace, Mary spread her legs further and pulled then back to her chest. "Pound me, Jim! Give me that cock!" she cried out, her hands shifting to her calves to hold her legs further apart.

I was more than happy to oblige, pistoning in and out of her like I was nineteen instead of just turned fifty. Mary raised her head off the bed to devour my tongue before collapsing back down, grunting with every stroke into her. She dropped her feet to the bed, knees bent, and started thrusting her crotch up to meet me. "Fuck me, you bastard! Fuck me like you fucked my little girl!"

Her legs started shaking after that plea and I found some reserve that allowed me to fuck her even harder. I wasn't anywhere near cumming again but I was pretty sure my legs were about to give out. I was also worried that the hotel management was going to come knock on the door as she shrieked as she came again.

I collapsed on top of her, trying not to crush her but too tired to move much. A long day and too much beer was not a good combination to promote stamina. I rolled off and laid back down beside Mary, both of us sweating and panting like we'd just run a 10K.

"Fuck. Jeeezus... fuck," she gasped as we lay there grinning at each other as we caught our breath. Then she looked down at my still-raging boner. "Well, hell, Jim -- you still haven't cum again? We have to do something about that."

She sat up and threw her leg over me, straddling me just below my crotch. She stroked my cock a couple of times before holding it against her mons while she rubbed against me. We were both sweaty as hell, which provided a little lubricant.

After a little of that, she scooched forward and carefully lined me up and sank down around my cock. Once I was planted deep inside her again, she leaned forward, crushing her gorgeous tits against my sweaty chest and resuming her exploration of my mouth with her tongue.

I starting slowly flexing my hips, only pulling out an inch or two before re-invading her depths. She ground her clit against the base of my dick while we looked into each other's eyes and continued to kiss.