The Consultant - Moms and Daughters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my arm around her and she didn't seem nearly as drunk as Ramona had said or as much as she'd seemed earlier. She snuggled up under my arm and leaned into me, making it a little hard to walk but I didn't care. She felt wonderful.

I guess the suite there was an all-purpose executive/Presidential/honeymoon suite -- complete with foyer, large living room, dining room/meeting room and a bar to go with a huge bed and a luxurious bathroom. Mary walked back to the bedroom and asked me to grab her Tumi roll-on that was still near the entrance in the living room.

I shrugged out of my tuxedo jacket and dropped it on a chair, picked Mary's bag out of the rest of the luggage and then spotted the bar. It kind of made my bottle of cheap champs seem redundant but I grabbed a couple of glasses anyway and took it all into the bedroom.

Mary had just kicked her heels off and lifted her dress off and it was still halfway to the floor when I walked in. She was still in her black stockings and a blue with black lace garter and bra. And no panties -- Mama was naughty!

She looked over at me and cocked her hips to one side, elbows out, hands on her hips. I dropped her bag, set the glasses and bottle down on the dresser and pulled her into my arms, exploring her mouth with my tongue as she did mine.

When we came up for air, she looked up at me and said, "You're wearing too many clothes again, Jim." She slid my braces off my shoulders and then knelt at my feet, untying my dress shoes slowly and carefully. It was one of the most weirdly sensual things I'd ever experienced.

I kicked them off and she unzipped my tuxedo slacks as I much less ceremoniously pulled my shirt off, hoping I would be able to find the shirt studs later as they went flying across the room. She pulled slacks and underwear down at once and I stepped out of them. She started to get up but I gently but firmly pushed down on her shoulders.

I could hear my friend Alli asking me just over a year earlier, "What the hell does *Jim* want?!" I realized that I knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted Mary to give me an awesome blowjob, and I wanted us to spend the rest of our lives loving and pleasing each other.

So I pushed down on her shoulders to keep her from standing up. She looked up at my face and then ahead at my raging hard-on and didn't hesitate. Both hands dug into my ass cheeks as she sucked one ball into her mouth and then the other. She did move her left hand up to start stroking my cock as she continued the assault on my nuts.

I already knew that I had fallen madly in love with Mary but looking down at her as she enveloped my dick in her mouth, her hands on my hips as if she was afraid that I might pull away, would have put any doubts to rest. I wasn't sure how I was going to make it happen but I was determined from that moment that I was going to do everything possible to get us together.

But first I was going to enjoy this fantastic blowjob. Mary had been a little hesitant and rusty the first time we'd been together a few weeks previously, but clearly she had been practicing. That oddly didn't bother me at all. We were together for the moment, and that was enough.

She bobbed up and down on my cock a few times, then dropped to lavish love on my balls before licking her way up to the tip and then starting the whole cycle again. She mostly held eye contact with me and I could see that she was well aware that I was right on the brink.

One of her hands had disappeared between her legs and her motions got a little erratic as she brought us both closer to orgasm. I reached down and held her head and started doing more of the moving so she could concentrate on the attention she was paying to her clit.

She caught her breath and looked up at me and I could tell she was cumming, which set me off. I pulled back until only the tip of my cock was in her mouth and let go, shooting a ridiculous amount of jizz into her mouth. She had another idea and pulled me out, leaning back so that I came all over her neck and chest.

When I was finally empty, I reached down and pulled her up into a kiss, reaching around her to cup her bare ass and pull her against my only partially-deflated cock. She had a way of keeping me harder than any women I'd ever been with. She wrapped her arms around me and we tried to see how far we could get our tongues down each other's throats.

I finally broke away first and pivoted a little so that I could push her back onto the bed. She gave a little shriek, landing with her legs spread. I leaned over the bed and slid my hands around her thighs, pulling her towards me until her ass was barely on the bed. I pushed her thighs back toward her chest and knelt next to the bed, burying my face in her hot, wet pussy.

I normally like to tease and take my time but I was a man driven, diving my tongue into her like I was starving. And truth be told, I was. Mary had awakened something in me that was not going to be denied. She seemed more than ok with that, holding my head down against her groin with both hands.

I moved up a little and attacked her clit with my tongue, driving a couple of fingers in and out of her hot, sopping cunt. All I could hear was her panting for breath and the squelching of my fingers invading and retreating in her most intimate place, until she let my head go and came hard, slapping the bed as she tried to get enough wind to yell.

I backed off her clit and slowed my stroking down, letting her enjoy her orgasm without any distraction from me. She finally lowered her ass back to the bed and gently pushed my head back a little and I looked up between those delicious thighs to see her wide-eyed but smiling down at me.

She may have thought that I was going to give her a chance to come down a little but that wasn't going to happen. I stood up between her legs and pulled her ankles up to my shoulders, then drove my fully-recovered cock deep inside her with one stroke.

"Jim! Oh, fuck... Jeeezus, baby, you're filling me up so good!" she moaned as I stroked in and out of her, not too fast, but bottoming out inside her every time. Just like last time, it felt like we were somehow designed for each other -- we fit together in a way that I'd never felt with any other woman.

Mary seemed to feel the same as she quickly built to another orgasm, or reached another peak of her ongoing one. Which didn't matter - I was pretty sure that neither one of us was keeping score. We were too lost in each other to care.

The way she was squeezing my cock was going to make me cum a hell of a lot faster than I wanted, so I slowed down and then pulled out, much to her displeasure. But I whispered "roll over" in her ear and she obliged, getting up on all fours and moving further onto the bed so that there was room for me.

I took a moment to enjoy the view of that gorgeous ass in the air, and leaned over to worship her asshole with my tongue, circling it a few times and tasting her wetness that had dripped down from her pussy. She purred and pushed back a little until my tongue parted her pucker and entered her.

That gave me enough of a break that I thought I might last a little longer. I raised up and grabbed two handfuls of Mary's sweet ass and drove my cock back inside her, getting a gasp and a "Fuck yeah! Give it to me, Jim!" from her.

The deliberate pace of our earlier fucking was gone now. We were both pounding against each other, trying to make the other cum, trying to cum ourselves, as fast as possible. It was pure animal lust, frenzied screwing like I had seldom enjoyed before. I reached around her with both hands, each grabbing a beautiful breast and hanging on while I tried to drive my cock up through her to her tonsils.

I peaked first, I think, although it was close. I felt like every fiber of my being was focused on my nuts and then my cock as I exploded inside her, shouting something incomprehensible and quite likely in a language unknown to normal humans. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

Mary was right behind me or right along with me -- it was hard to tell and frankly it didn't matter a fucking bit. As I started to spurt inside that magnificent pussy, her head shot back and she started chanting "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck oh shit oh Jim oh fuck" as she came again and collapsed on the bed, leaving me to spurt the last of my jizz on her ass.

I leaned down and kissed the back of her neck before I rolled over next to her. Mary sighed and rolled over onto her back, gasping for breath just like I was. I raised my head up a little and turned to look at her as she did the same, and we grinned at each other then started laughing before we each collapsed back onto the bed.

She snuggled up under my arm and we lay like that for awhile, enjoying the nearness and the post-orgasmic euphoria. After a few minutes, she looked over at me and asked a question that I never would have expected.

"Why did you stop texting me, Jim?" she asked. I wasn't quite prepared for that and started to snap a response before I stopped myself.

Instead, I gently replied, "You never responded to any of them, Mary. I was afraid I was just stalking you."

She sighed at that and looked a little sad. "I'm a mess, Jim. And I'm sorry. I loved getting your texts, knowing you were out there. I'm an idiot sometimes. Well, more than sometimes."

"Mary, you are not an idiot. You're coming out of a bad relationship and you're not sure how to move forward. I get it -- I've been there myself," I said, trying to think of some way to get us past this bit of introspection.

"Jim, can you do me a favor? Can you start texting me again? I promise I'll respond. Like I said, I'm a mess. I'm still trying to figure things out. But I really do like you. A lot. A lot a lot. I don't know what it's going to take for me to get over my marriage. But it means a lot to me to know that you're out there. And that you care."

I got a little thoughtful. "Mary, I think the world of you. I'm going to be totally honest with you and tell you that I think we could have a long future together. But I'm not necessarily going to wait -- not that I have other prospects beating down my door."

She looked at me seriously. "You would be quite the catch for anyone, Jim. I don't expect you to wait. But if you're still interested when I finally figure things out, let's see what happens."

I leaned over and kissed her. "Deal."

She rolled over on her side and I spooned up behind her, my arm around her gently holding her breast. Her breathing slowed and I could tell she was falling asleep.

I carefully got up and found my clothes, only missing one of my tuxedo shirt studs. I made a mental note to ask Ramona to look for it before they checked out. I dressed and quietly let myself out, looking back to see Mary lying peacefully on the king-size bed and really wishing I didn't feel like I had to leave.

I stopped off at the front desk for a minute and then headed back to the ballroom where the reception was still going full bore. I had almost forgotten about it. I located Ramona surrounded by her friends and pulled her aside.

"Where's Mama?" she asked.

I grinned at her and said, "She's taking a nap. Oh, I asked Housekeeping to clean up the room for you and Ben. It's a little... untidy."

She punched me on the shoulder like we were eleven years old. "You dog, you! Oh, does Mama know Housekeeping is coming?"

I smiled a faux-innocent smile. "You know, I think I forgot to mention it to her." I leaned over and kissed Ramona hard but quickly on the mouth and turned to head for the exit, hearing her laughter behind me as I reached the door.

###

I was puttering around the house the next afternoon and decided to test Mary's request. I pulled my phone out and sent her a text.

Me - "Good afternoon, lover! I hope the rest of the reception was nice!"

Mary - "You could have told me you called Housekeeping you bastard! LOL you should have seen the look on the maid's face!"

Me - "😊 It was good to see you, Mary. Let's do it again soon."

Mary - "It was, Jim. Give me a little more time, but I'll try not to make it too long."

Me - "Fair. Take care of yourself, sweetheart."

I didn't feel like being patient, but I didn't see that I had a choice. I had fallen madly in love and realized that I was going to have to move forward on her timetable, not mine. But I was convinced that she was going to be worth the wait.

If I didn't find someone else in the meantime.