The Consultant - Moms and Daughters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeezed her pussy around my cock again and sat back up on top of me, grabbing my hands and guiding them to her breasts as she really started riding me. "Cum with me, baby. Cum with Mary. Give me that sweet dick," she intoned, her eyes closed and her head back as I mauled her boobs.

She still came before I did, shaking and squealing and grinding down on me. But I was not far behind. I shifted my hands to her ample ass and held her tight against me as I finally unloaded again inside her. Her hands had replaced mine and she was still gyrating above me, squeezing her tits and mumbling, "So good. So fucking good. Shit. So good..."

I just groaned and let out a long "fuuuuuuccckkk".

She lowered herself back down to my chest and I wrapped my arms around her, just holding her as I softened and finally slipped out, uncorking a stream of jizz and girl cum and sweat down over my crotch. Mary slid off me again and settled down with her head back on my shoulder.

"I see why Ramona's in love with you," she whispered, which got a snort from me. "Oh, she is, Jim. She loves Ben more of course but she loves you like crazy. You should know that. Don't hurt her."

I kissed the top of Mary's head. "Honey, I have no intention of hurting Ramona. I love her too in my own way. And Ben. I want nothing but the best for them both." I left unsaid the thought that I could easily fall in love with her too.

We were both sticky, so I gave her first crack at the shower but she insisted I join her. We were both too tired for more sex but we had good, slippery fun and I took great care to soap up and massage her magnificent breasts and that delectable ass before we dried each other off and collapsed back into bed. I was out in seconds.

The sunlight coming past the black-out curtains woke me up in an empty bed. I wondered if Mary was in the bathroom but then I saw the note she'd left on her pillow.

"Jim - thanks for reminding me that I'm a woman too and not just a mom. XOXO, Mary"

I had a couple more hours until check-out so I took the opportunity to laze around in bed for awhile before taking another shower and checking out. I was pleased to see that my car hadn't been towed or broken into and drove home, trying not to overthink the night before.

I had enough work to keep my mind busy but when Sunday rolled around, my brain wouldn't stop churning. I took my coffee out onto the front porch and sat at the little fake-wrought-iron bistro table, waved at the neighbors out running or walking their dogs -- and tried to figure out what I was feeling.

It felt like I had fallen in love.

###

After a few more hours of thinking didn't disabuse me of that notion, I thought about calling Mary until I remembered that I'd never gotten her number. I texted Ramona and got a call back from her almost immediately.

"Hi, Romeo!" she chirped into the phone, as I groaned in response.

"What did she tell you?" I asked, dreading the answer.

Ramona waited for a couple of extra seconds, just teasing me, I think. "I dropped Tina over at her place late afternoon yesterday so Ben and I could go out. She was walking funny." I thought I could actually hear her grinning over the phone. "What the hell did you do to my mom, stud?"

I sighed. "Ramona, I'll leave it to your imagination. But I really would like to talk to her. Ramona, I really like her. I'd like to see her again."

"I'm glad to hear that, Jim. I think the two of you would be awesome together. I'll text you her number. But Jim, be careful with her. She's going through a lot."

I replied, "Ramona, I will do everything I can not to hurt her."

Her reply surprised me. "She's not really the one I'm worried about, babe."

I waited until that evening before calling Mary, after I'd had a couple of beers. I swear I hadn't been that nervous calling a girl since I was in high school.

She answered on the third ring and I let her know who was calling. "Oh, hi, Jim. I was just thinking about you!"

I took that to be a good sign. We chatted a bit, somewhat awkwardly, until I finally blurted out, "Mary, I'd really like to see you again. Can I take you out for a proper dinner next weekend?"

We settled on Saturday night at 7 at a terrific Greek restaurant I knew while I scrolled through OpenTable to make a reservation. I was a little confused when she suggested that she meet me there, but I assumed that she was still feeling things out with me.

Maybe I shouldn't have been surprised the next Saturday when I was pulling into the parking lot of the restaurant and got a text. From Mary. Saying she wasn't feeling well and wanted a raincheck.

I called to make sure she was ok and to ask her if she needed anything. "I'm fine, Jim, just a migraine. I'll be ok in 24 hours or so. I'll call you later for a make-up date."

I decided to treat myself to a fine dinner since I was there, rather than cancel the reservation at the last minute. She missed out on a fantastic Greek fisherman's stew and some awesome grilled octopus.

After a few days of not hearing from her and all my calls going to voicemail, I realized that things might not go the way I wanted them to.

I rode a thin line between maintaining interest and stalking her, and I resolved not to run to Ramona for help. She had enough going on with her wedding to Ben coming up. So I texted Mary once or twice a week, just checking in on her, but never got a reply. After a few weeks, I just stopped.

It was the wedding that prompted a call from Ramona. I had just knocked off from my last meeting of the day and opened a beer when I saw her number pop up.

"Evening, sunshine!" I answered, always happy to talk to her. "What's up with the bride-to-be?"

She laughed and replied, "that's actually why I'm calling. I've got a favor to ask of you. I know you were planning on being a secondary photographer in addition to the guy that we're paying a ton of money to, but I've got a different job for you. It would mean the world to me."

"Well, of course, Ramona, just say the word! What can I do for you?"

She hesitated for a moment and then the words came tumbling out. "Well, Mom and I both agreed that we didn't want Daddy there -- we've both cut off contact with him and a lot of that side of my family. So... uhm, Jim... would you do me the honor of giving me away to Ben?"

I sat there, stunned. I was too choked up to respond right away and I think I actually teared up a little. "Jim, are you still there?" I heard through the phone.

I took a deep breath, swallowed a couple of times, and finally got out, "Ramona, it would be an honor and a privilege. I'm not sure how I'm worthy but of course I will. I'm so happy for you and Ben and I'm thrilled to actually be a part of your wedding. Yes! Of course!"

I heard a happy sigh on the other end of the line. We chatted for a little while and then I hesitantly asked her how Mary was doing. "I guess she's not interested in seeing me but I wanted to make sure she's alright."

This sigh from Ramona was less happy. "Jim, I... I don't know how to answer that. Mom's gone a little crazy. After thirty years of being so constrained by Dad, she's kind of thrown caution to the wind, along with her bras.

"It started right after she met up with you, although it certainly wasn't your fault. Her neighbor stopped me in the driveway one evening a couple of weeks after that when I was picking Tina up and asked me if I knew about the strange men that were coming to visit my mom, sometimes more than one at a time, but rarely more than once. I asked Mom about it and she just got pissed off at her nosy neighbor.

"Then a couple of weeks later, Mama introduced a woman, Lisette, to me as her "girlfriend", which is perfectly fine but it just seemed awfully sudden. And just as suddenly I got a call from Mom a few days later, in tears because she and Lisette had a falling out and had split up. So I don't know what to think."

I listened unhappily to all of this and started to have a couple of regrets for agreeing to take the father-of-the-bride role. But I knew how much it meant to me and could tell how important it was to Ramona. So I resolved to do what I could to make it work.

I had an opportunity to forget about it for a little while. For a few years, my son Jason and my daughter-in-law Susan had gotten a rental house on the beach in Duck on the Outer Banks for a week in August for both families. After our divorce, Janice and I had alternated in order to keep things from being weird and this year was my turn.

I hadn't spent nearly as much time as I would have liked with my kid and my grandbaby (soon to be grandbabies) and I was prepared to thoroughly enjoy some beach time and forget about work and, well, pretty much everything else.

But Mary apparently never really left my mind. By Wednesday night, Jason and his father-in-law took me aside and asked me what was going on. We sat out on the top deck of the beach house, looking out over the Atlantic Ocean as the sun went down behind us, beers in hand.

"Okay, out with it, Dad. What's got you so melancholy?" Jason asked, as FIL Fred nodded encouragement. It took a minute, but finally it all spilled out -- edited to some extent to protect Ramona, but a dump of what was going through my head about Mary.

"Wow. Heavy, Dad. She sounds interesting, but a lot to handle." I thought that was a perfect description of Mary.

Fred weighed in as well. "Jim, I gotta say, she sounds like someone you don't want to let go of. I'm not normally one to give unsolicited advice but I would do everything I could to hang onto that woman."

I didn't argue at all -- their thinking was in line with mine. I just had no idea how to make it happen.

###

Ramona and Ben's wedding was scheduled for the last Saturday in September in Cary, in the Episcopal church that Ben's family had attended for years. The rehearsal dinner and the post-wedding after-party were going to be at The Umstead Hotel, one of the nicer hotels in the area.

I had some work issues that almost made me late for the rehearsal that Friday night but I got there in time and managed my walk with Ramona down the aisle and hand-off to Ben just fine. I got a 'hello' and a quick kiss on the cheek from Mary, but that was all.

I was pretty worn out but I didn't feel like I could bail on the rehearsal dinner, so I drove on over to the hotel with the idea that I wouldn't stay long. The cool reception from Mary was not improving my mood.

I spent a little time talking to Ben's parents at the dinner. I'd never met them, but they were only a handful of years older than me and Ben's father was a fellow IT guy, so we got engrossed in conversation over mutual acquaintances. I could see where Ben got is easy-going personality.

As I was talking to them, I glanced over to see Ramona looking a little less than happy. I followed her eyes and saw that she was looking at Mary, who I realized had gotten pretty obviously drunk as she loudly flirted with the groomsmen and at least a couple of the bridesmaids.

I decided that I really didn't want to stay around for that so I said my goodbyes to Ben's folks and waved at Ben and Ramona on my way to the door. Ramona rushed over to intercept me before as I went through the ballroom double doors and into the lobby.

"I'm sorry about that, Jim. I know that's not what you want to see. She does like you, you know. She asks about you -- whether we've seen you, asks how you're doing. I guess she's just got to get some things out of her system. Please don't think badly of her," Ramona said, looking at me almost pleadingly.

"Honey, she's the mother of one of my favorite people on the planet. How could I think anything bad of her?" I asked, giving her a hug before pulling away and heading again for the car. "Get some sleep! Tomorrow will be a long day."

The weather on Ramona's wedding day threatened to be rainy but by 9am the clouds had blown away and she got the gorgeous blue sky that she deserved. The wedding was at 1pm, followed by photos and a little champagne at the church before the party moved to the Umstead.

I had made sure my tux still fit and I had run over to Nordstrom's a week before to get a new tuxedo shirt as my old ones were a little faded. Every gentleman should own his own tuxedo. That's just a rule of life. So I looked pretty snazzy when I arrived early at the church.

I actually got a wolf whistle from Ramona as she came over to hug me. "You look dashing, Jim," she said, in a voice pitched just for me to hear. "You are a handsome man, babe." That made me feel all kinds of good. She headed off to the side room to finish putting on her wedding dress and I turned to get a fist bump from Ben and from his dad, both similarly dressed in tuxes.

I looked across the back of the foyer and saw Ben's mom talking to Mary. Ben's mom (I swear I can't remember her name) looked very nice, but my eyes were all for Mary. She was wearing a royal blue halter dress that was mostly backless (demonstrating her lack of bra) and when she turned towards me, I could see how far the neckline plunged to reveal an impressive décolletage.

She smiled at me and gave a little wave before turning back to talk to her co-MIL, not exactly inviting me over. So I checked on the groomsmen acting as ushers and checked out the bridesmaids, who were wearing identical dresses that were similar in color to Mary's (and actually a little less risqué).

As the attendees filtered in, I saw lots of guests in their late 20s and early 30s that I assumed were friends or cousins of Ramona and Ben, along with Ben's sister, who had Ramona's daughter Tina in tow. Tina looked totally cute and was very proud of being the ring-bearer. Most of the older folks were clearly part of Ben's family, although there were a couple of great-aunts and great-uncles from Ramona's family who hadn't abandoned her after her divorce.

After everyone was seated, the groomsmen accompanied the bridesmaids to the alter. I gave Ben a quick hug before he walked down to join them. Then Ramona emerged from the dressing room with the wedding coordinator and I thought my heart would stop.

She was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen. Her dress was a shrimp-tinged off-white confection with a short train that accentuated her slim body in all the right ways. There was a slit up the right side that bared a lot of scrumptious leg, including a strategically-placed pink garter. Her blonde hair was piled purposefully-messy on top of her gorgeous face. She was perfect.

She smiled at my stunned impression and held out both hands to me, pulling me close when I took them. "Ramona, sweetheart, you look good enough to eat," I said, instantly regretting the way it came across.

But her smile widened and she looked me right in the eyes. "Not today, stud, but maybe again someday."

It was a good thing that all eyes were on the bride as we started down the aisle with her hand on my arm. I'm assuming that they were too busy looking at Ramona to notice the large erection I was sporting under those tux pants after her comment.

I completed my duties and sat down between Ben's mom and Mary. Mary reached over and took my hand, resting them both on my thigh. She didn't really look at me -- I think she just needed to share her daughter's second wedding with someone that cared about Ramona, since only a few of her family were there. That felt kind of sad until I remembered the way that family had pressured both Mary and Ramona into unhappy marriages, after which it seemed completely appropriate.

Before we knew it, vows were made, rings were exchanged (Tina looked adorable of course), kisses were kissed and Ramona and Ben became husband and wife. The wedding party made their way down the aisle and out into the bright sunshine, only to be drawn aside for photos. I backed out, giving Mary a quick squeeze before heading towards my car.

I drove on over to the Umstead Hotel, grabbing my camera out of the car before going in. I left my clip-on bow tie in the car, but kept the tux on rather than changing clothes. I thought I cut a pretty dashing figure. The party was starting to kick off even without the wedding principals, with the DJ cranking up some 90s tunes that got some of Ben and Ramona's friends onto the dance floor.

I chugged a glass of champagne and started taking pictures, both of the dancers and of the various family members talking in small groups around some of the standing tables set up in the room. There were a couple of small knots of Ramona's family members but most were Ben's, partly because his family was local and partly because of the break between Ramona and the part of her family that couldn't deal with her divorce from Todd.

Some of the bridesmaids and grooms started filtering in so I assumed that the church-side photo session was over. Ben came in from another direction, still in his tux, and I figured he'd accompanied his new wife to their suite so that she could change clothes. Sure enough, in just a few minutes Ramona and Mary entered the ballroom together, Ramona now wearing a sexy short dress that was much more practical for dancing.

Mary was still in her blue halter dress, short enough to show lots of long black stocking-clad leg ending in 3 inch heels. If Ramona had looked like sexy innocence in her wedding dress (despite this being her second wedding), Mary looked like blue-wrapped sin.

The two women downed a couple of glasses of champagne apiece and headed to the dance floor, attracting a number of potential partners. I took more pictures, including some of Mary and Ramona sandwiching Ben's best man, grinding against him in a way that he clearly didn't mind.

I spotted Cherie and JB from BarNone standing by the bar and went over to join them, talking about bands and sports and not much of anything. I had my back to the dancers but Cherie was watching over my shoulder and I noticed her eyes getting wider.

I turned around to see what she was looking at and saw Mary in the middle of the crowd, doing a nasty twerk against the crotch of a befuddled-looking older gentleman that I later found out was her ex-husband's brother, one of the few members of that side of Ramona's family that had shown up.

I decided that I didn't care but I also didn't really want to stick around and watch. I said my good-byes to the BarNone crew and found where I'd left my camera bag in the corner. I packed everything up and was heading towards the door until I was intercepted by Ramona, just like the night before.

"Jim! Jim, I need your help!" she said, quietly but firmly. "Can you take Mama back to change her dress? Someone bumped her elbow and she just got a whole glass of red wine over her front. She's had too much to drink to go find our suite on her own."

Okay, I'd had a couple of glasses of champagne and I'm not always the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I know a set-up when I smell it. There were a dozen other people that Ramona could have asked to take care of her mom that would probably have made more sense than me. But I decided to play this out and see what she, or they, had planned.

I gave her a look that I hoped let her know that I knew that something was up, and said, "Of course, sweetheart. I'll be happy to." She handed me the keycard to her honeymoon suite. I put my camera bag down on the table near the gifts and picked up a just-opened bottle of champagne off one of the bars as I headed over to the dance floor.

Mary was standing to the side, actually looking pretty miserable as she stared down at the large dark red spot on her chest. She seemed to be sniffling a little, which made me feel a little bad about doubting her predicament. I reached down and took one of her hands in my free one. "Mary, honey, let's go get you out of that dress."

Her head shot up at my choice of words but she just nodded and said, "Thanks. I've got a change of clothes but they're in Ramona's room." I waved my other hand that was holding the bottle along with the key card. She nodded again and we headed for the elevator.