All Comments on 'The Contract'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

In my experience the activities described in this story are relatively common in business. My Wife and I own our own company and my Wife has fucked representatives of potential clients on numerous occasions in order to land contracts. It is an expected thing in modern business. (She has also fucked several of our employees as an incentive/bonus and in one case to stop our top salesperson from leaving to join a competitor.) I am proud that my Wife is such a supportive businesswoman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Did you mean to write

I loved it and I'll do it again as soon as I can. And you can't stop me, dipstick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
anyone bites the dust

Marriage that is. Fantasy is one thing but now she is a real whore and will do it again with him or without. What a stupid man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
enjoyable

Good story, well written of a hot wife developing her relationships to the benefit of both. Ignore the negatives - they come from sexist males - they'd be perfectly happy if it was the husband who had the fun.

Do check your use of "whisky" It's Scotch Whisky and Irish Whiskey. Aberlour is definitively Scotch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just Another

cliche of a cuck story...as for the Anon who claims this is common in business today, what BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I guess one excuse for a cuck story is as good as any other.

What's really funny is the concept that some Muslim royalty would distribute a video of them fucking an unclean woman. Just go spank the monkey and write yourself another heart stopping masturbation fantasy. Pathetic.

jwp6199jwp6199over 4 years ago
Well done...... Please continue

Well done...... Please continue. I don't understand the negative comments, these idiots know what's coming but read anyway, These who comment so negatively make me wonder if they are truly warped? Well paced and suspenseful. One of the better stories I've read on this site.

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago

You go Girl (!)

No going back to vanilla sex, eh Tom. Nice touch getting the contract. Now about Bills wife not coming.

Call me 867 5309

meucimeuciover 4 years ago

I think they both proved who they are she is a complete slut and he is a complete piece of shit cuck. Oh and even his so called friend fucked his wife, but you did notice his buddies wife didn't make it to the meeting. Obviously she knew better. There is no contract worth my self respect as a man. If my wife decided to do this I would have stayed just long enough to take a couple of pictures for my lawyer to use in the divorce that I would have filed for the following day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Looking forward to more stories from this author

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She'd be living across the Pond

Acting like that,she'd go where they went and if I ever saw her again, she'd be the sorriest bitch on Earth. Maybe pushing up daisies...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: anonymous- enjoyable

Negative? Sexiest males? Really? You are a tool, a willing cuck no doubt. Tell me anon, do you pimp your wife out to friends and neighbors and turn her into a whore? Maybe you invite your friends over for a gang bang and get off watching her get fucked by your betters? LOL- love these guys that can't take an opinion other than theirs.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago

His business partner couldn't wait to get into her pants. I think that behaviour is despicable and needs to be addressed first. Even if she agreed to help win the contract he should have excused himself. He needs to be dealt with. As for their marriage, it is doomed. Such a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: Comments on my previous 5 star review

Re: Comments on my previous 5 star review

1. I do not 'whore out' my Wife. She is an adult who makes her own decisions;

2. My Wife obtains great sexual pleasure from the activities that she indulges in with client representatives and some of our employees; and they certainly seem to enjoy it. If everyone is getting pleasure (and it is making our business successful) why is there any problem;

3. To those who say that I am a cuckold, you are merely stating what is blatantly obvious from my own comments. I am satisfied for my Wife to enjoy sex with other men (and women occassionaly) and happy for her that she does so;

4. Grow up people; this is the real World. Get over your insecurities.

tralan69ertralan69erover 4 years ago
Here

I have read this before, here at Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
story

you can leave it their must be another part of her and HIM being used in the middles as sex slaves for more contracts lol

EroticSearcherEroticSearcher3 months ago

Fantastic! 5 out of 5!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Well written. Was hoping for a different ending. Here are a couple observations.

/

As with so many stories, this is filled with the "small dicked" husband. Even Bill has a longer dick. REALLY? Just once, I'd like to see a husband NOT be the smallest dick in the room. And the husband not necessarily get hard from the idea of his wife getting gang banged. So many cliches . . .

/

Why does Susan immediately get angry with Tom during the post orgy discussion? Seems like an overreaction on her part. Surely, she could find a bit of empathy for her husband. (or is it the soon to be ex-husband? ...)

/

Bill needs to be dealt with. Tom ought to get the money and then figure out a way to dispense justice to Bill. Essentially, Bill set up Susan to be gang-raped (okay, she went along with it but what if she had not wanted to participate?) Bill insured his wife was not present. Lastly, Bill enthusiastically participated in the orgy. At a minimum, Bill should have refrained, or at least Tom was on-board and not passed out. Don't think Tom getting a shot at Bill's wife would be justice as she only participated by not warning Susan and Tom beforehand. An ending with some justice from Tom on Bill would have raised my score for this story.

/

Still very good.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Good story but Bill was an asshole. Want to see a sequel where Tom gets some retribution on Bill.

Want to see Susan acknowledge that Tom has better girth than Bill and that she loves his size. After hearing Tom complain to Susan about Bill's dishonesty about the meeting and Bill's enthusiastic participation I'd like to see meet up with Sheila and plan a bit of retribution for Bill. This could be another orgy with the Arabs but this time, both women would participate and Bill would be waylaid, tied up and forced to watch while Sheila, Susan and Tom had a fun time. Another contract could be awarded that would somehow exclude Bill but provide a large "gift" to Sheila.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous