The Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finds my vaginal opening and starts to force the big head of his dick inside me. It hurts. "Ow ow ow," I squeak, pushing against his stomach.

"Shhh....Brittany....just let it happen...let it happen sweetheart," he growls.

I hold my breath as he slides his thick dick all the way into my very creamy wet pussy. It slides in easily and smoothly but hurts a little as it stretches me.

He lays down on top of me, his head by my ear. I can feel the weight of his heavy, hairy body. He starts to slide his dick in and out very slowly. "Mmmmm...yeah...that's it sweetheart," he whispers. "Your pussy's so fuckin' tight!"

He starts to fuck me a little harder. It doesn't hurt anymore. It starts to feel really good. It feels so thick in me. I've never been filled this much before!

I let out a little moan with each thrust. "You like that don't you sweetheart? You like daddy's cock in your pussy." he coos quietly in my ear.

"Umm hmm," I squeak meekly.

He fucks me rythmicly for several minutes. I run my hands over his strong built body. His muscles are a turn-on. I dig my nails into his back a little and start moving my pelvis up and down matching his movements.

"Mmmm....That's it...you like getting fucked, don't you Brittany?"

I start feeling like if he fucks me much longer I'm going to cum. I start to breath heavily, panting and moaning.

After a little more, he stops and pulls his dick out. I look down at it and see I've creamed all over the shaft.

"Turn over, get on your knees," he commands.

I comply nervously. I've never had sex from behind before. "Spread your knees a little," he tells me, guiding me with his hands.

"God damn you have an incredible ass!" he growls, as he runs his hands all over it. Squeezing it and spanking it a few times. "You make my dick so fuckin' hard!"

He starts to work his dick back into me. He puts his strong hands on my hips and slides his dick back into me hard and deep.

I feel so much tighter in this position! The ecstasy of it catches me off guard, "Ohhh fuck!" I whisper, trembling. The words barely come out of my mouth.

He starts to pound his pelvis against my ass sharply. The feeling of his thick rough pubic hair against the delicate skin of my ass and pussy feels so erotic. I squeal and moan uncontrollably each time he slams his thick dick deep in my pussy. His big nuts swing between my legs hitting my clitoris.

He's no longer gentle, I'm getting fucked rough and hard. He grabs my hair and puts a hand on my shoulder for leverage. Slap slap slap I hear as he pounds my ass hard. "GOD I love fuckin' you," he growls.

"Ohh...Ohhh...Ohhhhhh," I cry out as I start to cum. I involuntarily try to pull away as the intense orgasm peaks. He grips me tight, I'm not going anywhere. I can feel the intense orgasm deep in my vagina, in my inner thighs, and spreading all over my body.

My vagina squeezes his dick hard and he feels me cumming. He fucks me harder. He starts to grunt with each thrust. Then "Uhhh...Uhhh...Uhhh...Uhhhhhhhhh." I feel his dick pulsing over and over as he ejaculates repeatedly deep inside me.

We collapse on the sofa. He spoons me for awhile, caressing my body, kissing my neck.

After a few minutes he sits up. "Let me take a look at this contract," he says. He starts flipping through the pages.

I collect my clothes and go to the suite's bathroom. I look in the mirror. I'm disgusted with what I see. My makeup is smeared, and my mascara is running from all the tears.

I get some toilet paper and try to clean up my vagina. I can feel his semen dripping out. I try my best, but it keeps oozing out. I just put on my panties and miniskirt and wipe off what's left of my makeup and lipstick. I'm almost at the verge of sobbing and have to fight back more tears.

I finally compose myself and come out of the bathroom. Carlucci has gotten dressed. "Hi sweetheart," he pauses, "I signed all the pages."

"Thank you," I reply quietly, almost inaudibly as I put them in the briefcase.

He gets up and walks me to the door. He grabs me around the waist and gives me a few gentle kisses. "I hope Jones and Collins take good care of you," he tells me.

I force a smile and walk out the door and get in the elevator. I walk quickly through the empty lobby, out into the parking lot and get in my car. I sit there for several minutes sobbing, looking at the briefcase.

I remember a pack of cigarettes my friend left in the glove compartment. I take one out and light it. Even though I only smoked a year or so in college, I feel like I need one right now.

As I smoke, I become aware how my vagina feels a little sore, and it reminds me of all the things he did to me. How thick his dick felt inside me.

Finally, I drive home. I go inside and thankfully Jared is sound asleep. I go in the bathroom and take off my clothes. The crotch of my panties is wet and crusted with semen. I can smell it. I can also smell Carlucci's cologne all over my clothes. I bury them all at the bottom of my dirty clothes hamper. I take a long shower trying desperately to clean every trace of him off my body.

Jones and Collins make good on their promise and paid me the commission. I deposited it in a secret savings account. I never told Jared about what happened. Once in a while, when we need it, I take some of the money. I tell him it comes from my parents. It took months to emotionally recover from that night, but eventually I put it behind me.

THE END

12