The Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We positively tore the clothes off each other.

Very few women look better with their clothes off than on, but she is one of them. Georgia is a pretty olive-skinned Latina with dark hair. She is short, maybe five-two, with small pert breasts, but the rest of her is designed to fuck. Her waist is narrow, and her bum is large and ever so slightly flabby. Her thighs are thick and meaty with a pronounced thigh gap, where they do not meet. Inside this gap lies her perfect camel toe with her completely hairless fleshy cunt lips and the biggest clit I have ever seen. Not only is Georgina a perfectly built fucking machine, but she has the dirty mind and sexual appetite to match.

That first evening, we fucked for hours and nearly missed breakfast the following morning. On Saturday evening after dinner, we repeated the process, and Georgina introduced me to anal sex for the first time.

After that, we fucked at least twice a week when her husband was away. She was insatiable but soon confided that she was bi and had a girlfriend she also saw once or twice a week. I didn't care. I was getting the best sex I had ever had, and my meetings with Georgina became a regular fixture.

August 2015

My wife is very pretty when she smiles; something she does more and more often. She is even more beautiful when she orgasms; something she now does a lot of.

Our once loveless, sexless marriage has metamorphosed into a loving physical relationship. My once frigid wife has discovered her sexuality. After over two years of marriage, I finally held Suzie's naked body and slid between her legs.

Georgina knows all this. She shares our life and our bed. I once wrote that barring a miracle I would never fuck my wife. It would be in poor taste to describe what happened as a miracle, so I will simply describe what led up to Suzie's discovery of her sexuality.

***

In August 2014 I was at a meeting when my secretary called me urgently away to tell me that Suzie had been the victim of a hit-and-run accident whilst crossing the street near our home. They had rung from the West Middlesex Hospital where she had been taken. Whilst she had some broken bones and was alive no further information had been given.

I panicked. I started to believe the worst and imagined that she was dead. My secretary called me a taxi to take me to her. When I arrived at the hospital, I spoke to a doctor who told me that things could have been far worse. She had incurred fractured ribs and a punctured lung and also had a hairline skull fracture. Worryingly, she was still unconscious three hours after the accident although reassuringly the MRI showed no obvious brain damage. We would simply have to wait and see. I asked if I could see her and was informed she was still in the Accident and Emergency Department but would be transferred to a private side room soon.

Eventually, two hours later I was allowed into her room. She was sitting up in bed having woken about an hour earlier. Her skull was bandaged, and a tube ran from under the bedsheet and was connected to a large glass bottle filled with water which bubbled as she breathed. She looked pale and vulnerable and gazed blankly at me as I entered the room.

"Hello Suzie," I said.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Can't you remember?"

"No. I remember leaving the house."

"You were knocked down by a car."

"Oh," she said and closed her eyes.

I sat beside her and, on the spur of the moment, took her hand in mine, Then almost imperceptibly I felt her squeezing my hand in hers.

I remember being fearful she would not recover fully, but thankful things had not been worse. It was then that I realised that although our relationship was devoid of physical love, she had become a friend. Only much later did I think of the fourteen million pounds I would have lost if she had died.

I sat with her for several hours as she slept, and then she stirred, opened her eyes, and looked up at me.

"Lance? Where am I?"

"Hospital. A car hit you but you're going to be alright. How are you feeling?"

Her answer surprised me because I had never heard her swear and it was completely out of character. There again, it's not every day that you are mown down in the street by a car.

"Totally fucking shit. My head and ribs ache like hell."

Her pain improved over the next few days, and on the third day after the accident, she was transferred to a luxury hospital suite with a lounge, dining room, and separate bedroom for me to stay overnight.

Her lungs re-inflated and the chest tube was removed, her headache improved, and a week later she was discharged home to convalesce. Throughout this time I barely left her side.

***

On her return home, Suzie was a different person. She appeared happier than I had ever known her to be. She was more spontaneous, happier, less organised, and more communicative. She had continued to swear around the house. The neurologist had explained that sometimes, after head trauma, personality changes can occur. I already knew this but wondered whether it was more to do with surviving a near-death event.

Two weeks later, I returned to work, and slowly Suzie re-engaged with her charity work and started to attend board meetings at those companies where she held a significant shareholding.

Around the same time, I started to see Georgina again. I had not fucked her for over two weeks when we met at a small South Kensington hotel on the first Friday evening in September. We were both extremely horny and we wasted no time getting naked before indulging in an hour's hot sweaty sex. During this time, I gave her several noisy orgasms before bending her over the bed, where, with her big round arse raised, I fucked her doggy style and came deep inside her cunt.

Disconcertingly, as I moved in and out of Georgina, her cunt lips puckering with each stroke, in my passion I thought of Suzie and imagined it was she who was writhing as I fucked her.

Later that evening, alone in my bed at home, I lay and thought of this. I realised that since her accident, Suzie was a much warmer person and now, for the first time, I fancied my wife. I also understood the futility of this. I didn't believe Suzie was capable of fancying another human being; man or woman.

How wrong could I have been?

***

The following day Suzie and I were eating our evening meal together. Cook had prepared Spaghetti Carbonara with a green salad and I was eating a piece of cheese and drinking a black coffee when Suzie looked across the table at me and spoke.

"Can I ask you a silly question?"

"If you like."

"Am I pretty?"

"Of course."

"Do you fancy me?"

The question caught me by surprise and for a moment I said nothing before replying.

"There isn't a man alive that wouldn't fancy you. Unless he was blind."

"But do you fancy me?"

"Of course I do."

"You poor man, she replied softly. What have I done? I've been very selfish. A wife should sleep with her husband. Please will you give me ninety minutes and come to my room."

"I need fucking."

***

A little over an hour and a half later, I knocked on the door of her bedroom. I had showered and shaved and was wearing freshly laundered pyjamas. My penis was hard and erect against my belly as I waited by the door. I heard a voice asking me to come in, and I entered the room and closed the door behind me.

In over two years marriage of, I had never been in this room, and I was seeing it for the first time. It was very large with a single window set high in the far left corner. Directly in front of me, on the far side of the room, Suzie was sitting at a large, mirrored, antique dressing table. Her back was to me, and she was brushing her hair with a silver-backed brush but stopped and smiled at me as I entered.

The walls of the room were white. The bed was set against the wall to the left, and above it hung a large brightly-coloured desert landscape which I recognised as being a Georgia O'Keeffe. On the wall to my right, opposite the bed, was a huge wall-mounted high-definition television.

Suzie swivelled around on the revolving stool that she was sitting on and faced me.

"I won't be a moment," she said. "Why don't you sit and watch the tv?"

She pointed to a settee sitting by the door I had come through and smiled again. For the first time, I noticed what was showing on the screen. The volume had been turned down to a whisper and a naked fit-looking MILF was slowly and very skilfully jerking off a long uncut prick.

"Unless you want me to switch it off," she enquired.

"No, you can leave it on."

Shortly, she put the hairbrush down and stood, before crossing to the bed and sitting.

She was dressed in a long lace nightie and had taken considerable trouble to look good for me. Her hair was clean and shiny. She wore freshly applied pale red lipstick and had matching varnish on her fingernails and toes.

I sat next to her, put my arm around her, and looked into her big round brown eyes, She smelt of roses,

"You are very beautiful," I said softly.

"A girl should look her best on her honeymoon. Even if it is three years after the wedding."

It was then that I put my other arm around her, and we kissed. For a few brief seconds, her lips remained closed but then she opened her mouth wide, and our tongues found each other, and we kissed long and deep. We fell backward on the bed and continued to kiss and then with my right hand I found her breast and felt her nipple, hard between my fingers. She moaned softly as I kissed her eyes and ears and her neck.

"Take off your nightie," I whispered, before I stood on my side of the bed, took off my top, undid the cord to my pyjama bottoms, and slid them down my legs before kicking them away.

As I did this, Suzie stood on her side of the bed and watched me, before pulling her nightdress over her head and standing naked in front of me. Her body was lascivious. She was ripe for sex. Her skin was a smooth, flawless, milky white colour, her boobs were large and pendulous, and her narrow waist only accentuated her perfectly formed muscular thighs which framed her black curly bush.

We lay together on the bed, our bodies entwined, and my erection hard against her belly. As she lay on her back I kissed her breasts and took each erect nipple, in turn, between my lips. As I did this I reached down between her legs, placed my fingers in her slit, and found her clitoris. I felt her part her legs to give me better access, and I gently started to rub.

It was then I felt her hand around my shaft. She appeared hesitant, and I took her hand in mine and showed her how to grip my foreskin and gently slide it back and forth before I continued to attend to her bud. Soon she was ready. As she moaned quietly, her juices flowed, and I rolled between her outstretched legs.

She looked up at me and I could see her need. Her eyes were pleading, her lips moist, and her mouth open.

"Please," she said.

I placed my rod between her cunt lips, and as I watched her, I slowly lowered myself down and into her. Her cunt was tight, but my penis was as hard as iron, and I slowly entered inside her until I met resistance.

I waited, just a moment, and pushed. Her eyes widened momentarily, and she gasped softly, and then the resistance was gone, and I was able to easily penetrate deep inside of her.

Then I fucked her. I kept up a slow regular pace, grinding my pelvis against hers on each down stroke. Open-mouthed, moaning loudly, she took her pleasure. I felt her thighs around my waist and grip me tight as I continued to relentlessly pound away. Soon she started to talk.

"I never knew anything could be so fucking good."

"So good. So good. So fucking good!"

"Now give it to me."

"Give it to me. Give it to me. Give it to me!"

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

"Fuck my cunt!"

"Ohhhhh Fuckkkkkk!"

She screamed as her eyes rolled in her head, her thighs tightened as she bucked beneath me, and her long fingernails dug into my back. I did not stop thrusting, and her orgasm seemed to last forever. For thirty seconds, at least, she wailed and trembled and then fell silent.

I lay beside her on my back, and she reached across and held me in her hand. She turned to look at me.

"Do you watch porn?"

"Sometimes."

"I've been watching it lately. It's been both educational and very arousing. Nobody ever told me about the birds and the bees, and I had no interest until my accident."

Suddenly she rolled over, got out of bed, padded over to the dressing table, and picked up a remote which she pointed at the television. The screen, which had been blank, suddenly came to life, and a video entitled "The handjob-loving MILF" appeared.

Suzie had her back to me, and for the first time, I got a view of her huge beautifully formed bum cheeks, each one a perfect hemisphere. These, were, without doubt, the most perfect buttocks I had ever seen and suddenly I had the urge to fuck her doggy style.

Suzie had her own ideas, however, and she had decided it was time to give her first handjob. The MILF was going to show her how it was done, although the handjob she was giving turned out to be part blowjob and part titjob as well. I wasn't complaining. Suzie's first doggy fuck could wait a few more hours.

I lay on my back, my head propped up on two pillows, from where I could see the television screen and Suzie working on my prick. She was kneeling on my right, facing away from me, and toward the action happening on the screen. Once again I had a view of her wonderful round arse.

My penis was already like a metal bar when she started, First I watched her take my foreskin between two fingers and pull it gently down exposing my swollen round helmet. Then she dribbled saliva in a long sticky stream onto it. When she was satisfied that I was suitably lubricated she formed a fist and slowly started to wank me. She was completely unhurried as her dainty hand moved up and down on my straining shaft. She worked for several minutes and soon my pleasure was indescribable. On the screen, the big-titted blond was sucking a big gnarled black cock whilst I watched Suzie's fingers with their beautifully manicured fingernails moving gently up and down on me.

I reached down between Suzie's legs and placed two fingers of my right hand between her cunt lips, found her clitoris, and started to rub, and we mutually masturbated one another. She came first. Her hand stopped moving and gripped me tight, I heard her sigh, and then her buttocks and thighs clenched and as she fell forward I watched her anal muscles rhythmically relax and contract.

She sat astride my legs looking down at me and started to jerk me again. She leaned down and took my nob end, now purple-blue and swollen, between her lips and rolled her tongue around it to moisten it again before starting to wank me once more.

"I don't do blowjobs on first dates," she said smiling. "Besides, I've never seen a man shoot his load, and I want to watch you come."

Five minutes later she got her wish. As her hand moved quickly up and down, my shaft pulsed rhythmically in her palm, and successive jets of milky white jizz splashed onto my belly whilst I moaned in release.

***

A little later we lay together. She was in my arms and had her head on my chest.

"What the fuck was I thinking? What have I been doing all my life? What the fuck have I been missing. Did a little bump on my head bring me to my senses?"

"Don't be so hard on yourself. You didn't hurt anybody. Only you missed out."

"I hurt you. I made you an unfair offer you couldn't refuse."

"I knew what I was getting into."

"Suzie took my arm, from around her, sat up, and looked at me."

"There's something you should know. Yesterday I had fourteen million dollars transferred to your bank account. It occurred to me that if I'd died you'd have been out of pocket. That wouldn't have been right. I don't know what I was thinking when I drew up the contract. As far as I'm concerned it's null and void."

I started to speak but she put two fingers on my lips.

"Please don't say anything yet. And don't you dare fucking thank me. Hear me out first. It's not easy for me to express myself well but I have to say what I'm about to say however difficult it may be.

I'm so fucking confused. I don't want to fuck up your life any more than I already have and I'm not going to force you to stay with me for another four years; money or no money. If you want to divorce me just say. I don't want a divorce, but I'll give you one. The trouble is that you are a nice guy. I like you, and I liked you before tonight. If I hadn't liked you, we wouldn't be in bed together right now.

Now you can talk."

She stopped talking. She had been talking at about two hundred miles an hour and now sat breathing heavily and waiting expectantly and nervously for my reply. There was nothing to do but kiss her hard on the lips.

It was only after we finished kissing that I spoke.

"Relax, I don't want a divorce either. I like you too. Life hasn't been bad over the last few years, and it's showing signs of getting a whole lot better, so I suggest we give it a chance. Who knows we may even fall in love."

I didn't get a chance to say anymore. This time around Suzie kissed me hard on my lips.

A little later she posed a question.

"What have you got planned for tomorrow?"

"Well, there's no Premiere League football. It's the international break. Do you have anything in mind? I said jokingly."

As she playfully punched me, I continued.

"We could just stay here in your bed, and I could continue your education. Maybe tomorrow evening we could go out for dinner and afterward, I'll move my toothbrush and shaving tackle into your bathroom."

***

When I woke, Suzie was lying on her side watching me. She smiled.

"Good morning," she said. "Did last night really happen?"

I turned my back to her and showed her the scratches, that in her passion, she had left.

"Yes, unless a harpy did this" I replied.

"Did I do that? I'm so sorry."

"Did you ever see the film, Love Story?" I asked. "Ali MacGraw says, Love means not ever having to say you're sorry."

Five minutes later she was kneeling on all fours on the bed with her arse in the air when I slid my prick between her labial folds and deep inside her snatch. She was very noisy as I fucked her. Her muscles held me tight, and her big bum cheeks wobbled as I moved in and out. At first, I was slow and gentle in my movements, but soon I was driving myself hard inside her, driven on by her loud insistent demands that I fuck her harder and faster, and not dare fucking stop.

"It's deep. So deep."

"Fuck me hard. Fuck me hard."

And then,

"I'm going to come. I'm going to come. I'm going to come."

She reached down between her legs and frigged herself as I ploughed her.

I heard her scream, I'm coming. I'm coming. Ohhhhhhhh! Yessssssss!, before she collapsed in a heap on the bed. I withdrew, took my prick in my hand, and ejaculated over her bum and lower back.

***

We sat at the breakfast bar in the kitchen. We had showered and I had shaved and brushed my teeth. By mutual consent, we had not fully dressed. The cook and the housekeeper only worked between nine and five on weekdays, and that Sunday morning there was no one in the house to shock. I wore a pair of pyjama trousers whilst Suzie had slipped on only a flimsy white cotton shirt which she had left open to reveal her large breasts. Neither did it cover her buttocks or pubes fully, and she was an incredibly sexy sight as she perched on the wooden bar stool with its moulded bum-shaped seat.

We were sipping black coffee and eating croissants when Suzie addressed the subject of Georgina, the elephant in the room.