The Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie's love of watching porn whilst she fucked, had one predictable consequence. She persuaded us to video ourselves fucking one another so that we could watch ourselves at it. Naturally enough the recordings are password protected and safely locked away. One or two, which hide our identity and which you may have watched, have been uploaded to porn sites on the web.

Following this I had to warn her against publication of videos showing our faces. People would be unlikely to pay much attention to Georgiana's face whilst her beautiful bum was on show, and most folk aren't interested in the guy's face, just the length of his prick and where he's putting it. Suzie's well-known face would be a different matter. If a video of her was ever made public, the tabloids would have a field day, She is one of the richest people in the UK and her reputation and finances would take a hit.

Predictably, the videos remain locked away.

A few months after Suzie's "awakening," a large wooden box arrived. It was a Sybian and Suzie hid it in the cupboard ready for use.

A couple of days later, I took a day off work. I had several days of leave owing and had returned from the dentist. It was lunchtime and Suzie was at a meeting. Cook had prepared me an omelette, and the housekeeper was busy doing whatever it is that housekeepers do. She was a handsome forty-year-old Scots lady from somewhere in the Highlands, and three months earlier, given the chance, I would have fucked her without a thought. She had been tidying the bedroom and tidying the cupboards, and I assumed had found Suzie's latest toy. I had wondered what she thought of our recent change in sleeping arrangements. It was then, she let me know.

She smiled, and her eyes glinted.

"Such a wee knock," she said knowingly.

July 2019

The contract has expired but this is of no significance. In February 2017 almost five years after we were married, Suzie gave birth to Robert. He is now two years old and is the primary heir to the vast fortune which was settled on his mother by her grandfather. After Suzie discovered her sexuality, I could have walked away at any time, but you don't leave the one you love, do you?

I love her and she loves me.

Our arrangement with Georgina continues. We see her at least once a week. She remains married to the same man, whom I suspect knows she is unfaithful. Sometimes, when her husband is away on business, she stays overnight in our bed. Although I care for Georgina, I do not love her as I love Suzie, the mother of my child.

None of us know what the future holds for our menage a trois, but for now, we are happy.

***

Endnote

Rene Magritte's The Lovers is a surrealist image of two shrouded figures kissing. There have been several different interpretations of its meaning. These include the impossibility of love for a person whom you can never truly know or that one of the figures represents his drowned mother.

***

John Donne (January 1572 - March 1631) was an English priest and poet. For the last ten years of his life, he was Dean of St Paul's Cathedral in London. He was well known for his fiery sermons.

***

It is well established that changes in mood or personality can occur after traumatic brain injury or even concussion. These changes can be temporary or permanent and may include anger, irritability, anxiety, depression, impulsive behaviour, emotional lability (crying for no good reason), or social anxiety. Less commonly increased sex drive can be associated with brain injury. The reasons for these changes are poorly understood and unpredictable.

One of the first medical cases documenting changes in personality after traumatic brain injury is that of an American, Phineas Gage. In 1848 when he was twenty-five years old and blowing up rocks to make way for a new railway line, a thirteen-pound iron bar was driven through his head, passing from his left cheek, behind his left eye, and out of the top of his head, and taking with it much of the left frontal lobe of his brain. Incredibly he survived.

Before the accident, he was reported to be calm and even-tempered whilst afterward, he was variously reported to be coarse and vulgar and swore excessively. He survived twelve years after the accident, eventually dying of an epileptic seizure, very likely related to his injury.

His skull and the metal tamping iron are on display at the Warren Anatomical Museum in Boston, Massachusetts.

***