The Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What will you tell your mistress? I assume you have one. You are never here on a Tuesday or a Friday evening, and after what I've learned last night and this morning, I'm assuming you have to have been shagging someone regularly."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I don't want you to do anything. I don't have the right. If you want to continue to fuck us both that's fine by me. I promise if I decide to fuck another man I will tell you. I'm just setting the ground rules, that's all."

"Her name is Georgina. She's married and has no intention of leaving her husband. He has no idea about our relationship. He travels nine months of the year. He works as a surveyor for a petrochemical company. When he's at home I see her only once every ten days or so and a girlfriend covers for her. When he's away, as you've noticed, we meet twice a week.

I like her but I don't love her. We have made no long-term commitment to each other. She's a friend and a fuck-buddy, that's all. I will tell her what's happened, of course."

"And what will she say?"

"Fuck me, I expect. And she'll mean it in both senses of the word. But she won't care as long as I continue to bang her. We have no social life together. We meet in a different clean anonymous hotel, take our clothes off and fuck. She's very good at it. I've seen her naked for much more time than I've seen her with her kit on. Oh, yes, She's bi. She has a girlfriend she sees."

I changed the subject.

"Regardless of what you say, I must thank you for the money. I've been distracted otherwise I would have said it earlier."

"I waited to tell you until after you had bedded me," Suzie said. "I didn't want you to fuck me out of gratitude."

"I fucked you because I like you and you have a killer body, and lately being around you has made me horny as hell."

I finished my coffee and croissant and put the cup and plate in the dishwasher.

"Speaking of which didn't we say we'd spend a little more time in bed?"

"We did. Next time I want you to come in me. It's late in my cycle and next week I'll go on the pill. I don't suppose a baby would be a complete disaster, would it?"

She had it all worked out.

***

Back in her (now our) bedroom, I stripped naked and lay on the bed. Suzie sat on the edge of the bed. She was still wearing her shirt,

"I've found I enjoy porn. It makes me wet to watch other women doing it. I never knew there were so many positions. I want to try them all."

"Not all today," I joked.

"No. Maybe one or two more, and a blowjob."

She pointed a tele controller at the tv screen and then picked up another controller, scrolled down a menu, and pushed a button. After a few moments, a video appeared. A big-titted young lady in jeans and a blouse was in a clinch with a well-muscled man.

Around the time that young big-tits had shed her clothes and was sucking muscle-man's dick, Suzie was doing the same to me. Once again she was kneeling beside me revealing her buttocks below her shirt, and whilst she fellated me she could watch the screen and allow my busy fingers access to her slit and clitoris.

She turned and faced me, kneeling with her kegs astride one of my thighs, then she leaned forward and started once more to suck my cock as she humped my thigh.

I thought I had died and gone to heaven. As her red lips enveloped my shaft, I watched her head bob up and down and her huge white pendulous tits swaying as she moved. Her nipples were swollen and erect.

When I thought that I could take no more, she mounted me cowgirl style, and grinding and rocking back and forth she rode me to her climax. To begin with, she looked down at me moaning gently as she rode, whilst I reached up and held her breasts glistening with sweat, one in each hand. Her eyes were wide, her lips moist and slightly open with the tip of her tongue just visible until her orgasm was upon her.

Her breathing quickened and her moaning grew louder. I felt her thigh muscles stiffen around me, as with her head thrown back, and her mouth wide open, she reached down and clawed wildly at the bed sheets. She screamed loud and long, and her vaginal muscles clamped down on me as I, simultaneously, filled her with my seed.

Only then did she discard her shirt and lie naked in my arms.

"I hope they never find the driver that hit me," she remarked. "They don't deserve to go to prison. If it was up to me I'd give them a fucking medal."

We slept, and when we woke it was late morning. We had agreed to stay in bed all day. but although the spirit was willing the flesh was weak, so we dressed and went for a walk by the River Thames. It was a warm late-summer day, and the sun was shining as we walked, hand in hand, along the riverside.

A little later we stopped at a pub and had a long lazy lunch outside in the courtyard.

Later that day, sometime in the early evening, Suzie got her wish to give me a blow job. She was sitting astride me in the soixante-neuf position having been licked to orgasm several times when I blew my load into her pretty mouth, and she was finally happy and sated: for the weekend at least.

***

Early Tuesday morning. I was having my customary cup of coffee before taking a taxi to work. Suzie was also up and about and was preparing for a meeting with her stockbroker.

"When are you seeing Georgina again?" she asked.

The question disappointed me. My first impression was that her talk about me fucking who I wanted was just that; talk. I was wrong.

"I thought you didn't care," I said.

"I didn't say I didn't care. I said I had no right to stop you. That's not the same though, is it? She's been fucking you for a lot longer than we've been fucking. I've had an idea, though. The idea of you doing her makes me so fucking horny. I'd love to watch you screw her."

I must have looked dubious.

"Think about it. That's all," she continued.

Eventually, I replied.

"OK," I said. I'll think about it, but no promises. I'm seeing her this Friday."

Her words had startled me. At first, my reaction was that it couldn't happen, but then when I thought about it properly, I realised I was wrong. I was a little distracted until mid-morning when I had finally made up my mind. Georgina was a horny bitch and was generally up for anything, I would ask her if Suzie could watch us. I was sure she wouldn't be offended, and she could only say no. The more I thought about it, the less likely I thought that would happen.

Suzie didn't say anything at dinner, so I waited until we had cleared away the dishes, and we were about to watch the television news before bed.

"I'll ask her on Friday," I said. "Let's see what she says."

"I'm getting wet just thinking about it," she replied. "Let's skip the news and watch a video in bed."

***

The following Friday, Georgina and I arranged to meet at a hotel in Putney. We followed our usual routine. A couple of days before our rendezvous I would make a reservation for the night at a small anonymous hotel in south-west London and text her the name on the phone she used only to communicate with me (and I assume her girlfriend). We always met at the same time. I would arrive at eight o'clock, pick up the key, go to the room, text her the number, and wait. Georgina would invariably arrive between ten past and twenty past eight.

That evening she tapped on the door around a quarter past, and I let her in. She was wearing blue jeans, a white tee shirt, and a blue denim jacket. I could see that, shamelessly, she was wearing no bra or panties; something she did when she was particularly horny.

Her jeans looked as if they had been spray-painted onto her. Between her thighs, within her gap, the fabric was stretched so tight that her camel toe and slit were clearly visible. My prick was already hard inside my jeans when she took off her jacket, put her arms around me, reached up, and kissed me.

"Tonight I'm going to fuck your brains out," she said softly.

Then she did. I don't know how many times she came before I filled her with my cum. By the time I did, she was a trembling, sweaty, screaming wreck and her thighs and buttocks spasmed, her body writhed beneath me, and her cunt squeezed and then relaxed as she took one final orgasm.

Afterward, we lay in bed and talked.

"I'm fucking Suzie," I said.

I felt Georgina stiffen.

"How come? I thought she was the ultimate ice queen."

She paused.

"I suppose I can't complain. She's your wife."

She stopped talking for a moment.

"What happens to us? Will it make a difference?"

"Not if you don't want it to. I enjoy you far too much."

She smiled.

"I enjoy you too."

Then she snuggled up against me. I knew Georgina well and waited for the questions I knew would inevitably follow. Soon they did. What caused the thaw? Had I told her about us? What did she say when I told her about Georgina? Her last question surprised me.

"Is she a good screw?"

"Potentially, very.

The knock on the head when she was hit by that car is supposedly what did it. The specialist told me personality can change when things like that happen, but I knew that anyway. She's a happier person now she has discovered sex and she is very enthusiastic. I told her about us because she knew I was seeing someone. She doesn't want me to stop seeing you as long as she can do the same. I wouldn't have stopped seeing you anyway."

The moment the last words were out of my mouth, I wondered if I had told a lie. I paused for a deep breath and carried on.

"She has a kink. She enjoys watching videos when we fuck. She wants to watch me fucking you."

I waited for Georgina to reply. When it came, after a suitably long wait for her to answer, I was not surprised.

"I'm good with that. Tell her yes but with one condition. After you fuck me, I get to watch you fucking her. You know how to make a girl horny, don't you? Now I need more. Pass me my bag.

Out of her bag, she took a large cordless wand. Next, she knelt on all fours with her bum facing me, her fleshy swollen lips lewdly exposed to view, and pressed the gently humming head against her clitoris which was soon erect and protruding like a small penis from between her moist labia. As she squirmed and pressed the toy firmly against her sex she started to moan in pleasure. I watched her take one climax, and then a second, her perineum and anus pulsing as she came.

My penis hardened quickly under my hand. I lubricated it with KY jelly, and as she continued to work on herself I slowly penetrated deep inside her upraised bum. Her grip was like a vice and when she came again the rhythmic pulsing of her anal muscles and her groan of ecstasy took me over the edge, and then I filled a different cavity with my sperm. I withdrew, she fell forward on the bed, and I watched my semen leaking from between her big round bum cheeks.

***

The two women and I arranged to go for a drink in Putney the following Friday evening. Alan, Georgina's husband, would be away on business again, and we would have all the time we needed.

On the day before, late in the evening, there was a ring at the door and a brown unmarked parcel was delivered. I was intrigued, but Suzie waved my interest away and poured me a single malt, whereupon I forgot about the parcel and what it might contain.

We sat in the pub together. For once Georgina had arrived for a Friday night rendezvous before me and was already sitting at a table drinking a G and T when Suzie and I arrived. She saw us enter and waved us over to her table and stood. She kissed my cheek and shook Suzie's hand.

"Georgina, this is Suzie. Suzie, Georgina." I said.

They both muttered that they were pleased to meet one another, but I was not entirely convinced. Later they would be very pleased that they had met, but that was in the future. I went to the bar, already crowded at half past eight in the evening, to buy the drinks and when I returned they were already chatting like old friends.

I handed Suzie a glass of wine and Georgina another Gin and Tonic. I was drinking orange juice. I didn't want to drink anything that might impair my performance.

I was relieved. Despite their initial reticence, it appeared that they were warming to one another.

"Your wife is very beautiful," Georgina said to me.

"And your girlfriend is both sexy and beautiful," said Suzie.

They talked together for the next half hour. I was not included in much of the conversation. That didn't concern me one bit. They were interested in getting to know each other.

We finished our drinks. Nobody appeared to want another, and in unspoken agreement, we headed out into the street and caught a cab home to Richmond.

***

We entered our bedroom. Georgina was obviously impressed by our house and the wealth on show and when she saw the Georgia O'Keeffe hanging over the bed her jaw dropped. There was an awkward moment of embarrassment as we hesitated, waiting for somebody to make the first move. It was natural that It should be Suzie.

"Lance likes a shower before bed. Why don't you join him? I'll wait for you both here."

Together, and naked in the shower together we soaped one another. As I soaped her tiny breasts her nipples hardened under my touch, and I reached down and found her bud and stroked her slowly with my fingers.

My prick was hard against her belly. She pulled my foreskin back and forth a few times then took her hand away.

"Not here. I'm going to give your wife a show she'll never forget."

Then she opened the shower door, took a towel from the rack, and wrapped it around herself before tossing me another.

Wrapped in towels we re-entered the bedroom. Suzie was now sitting in an armchair in the corner of the room opposite the bed and close to the tv screen, She was still wearing her dress but had discarded her panties which lay on the floor by her feet. On the small table next to her sat a black penis-shaped electric dildo and a wand-vibrator, and I knew what had been in the parcel she had received the evening before.

"Take off the towel and sit on the side of the bed," said Georgina assertively. "We want to give Suzie a good view,"

Then, as I did as I was told, she slipped off the towel she was wrapped in and revealed her body. She stood facing Suzie with her legs apart and her hands on her hips and then slowly turned to show off her arse.

She crossed to the bed and knelt between my legs. For a moment, she just smiled up at me, but then she took my nob end in her mouth and started to fellate me. As her head nodded up and down she held the base of my penis. her hand flat against my belly. Only when I was rock hard did she release me. She knelt on all fours on the bed facing Suzie, and I slipped inside her and started to fuck her hard and fast.

Over Georgina's shoulder, I saw Suzie sitting with her dress around her waist, legs splayed, knees bent, and her feet planted firmly on each arm of the chair. She was watching us intently as she held her wand, with both hands, against her snatch. Her eyes were wide, and her mouth was slightly open.

The air was filled with the sounds of sex. My balls slapped loudly as I moved, Georgina was moaning loudly, and the wand was producing a low-pitched hum. Only Suzie was silent as she took a series of eye-rolling orgasms.

Georgina had been watching Suzie too, and they came together. Georgina's belly was flat against the bed, her arse in the air when her body quivered, her muscles tensed, and she wailed long and loud.

The room fell silent and then I heard Georgina's voice.

"Do you need a fucking," Suzie?

I heard the reply from the corner of the room.

"Fuck yes."

That night I was more aroused than I have ever been, either before or since. It was my first threesome and the thought of putting my prick into Suzie's cunt whilst it was still slick with Georgina's juices drove me to a frenzy.

Suzie mostly likes to fuck naked, so she quickly removed her clothes. Then she lay on her stomach over the end of the bed. with her arms stretched out in front of her, and I rammed my penis deep inside her and started to move, My dick was like a piston driving in and out, and as I reamed her my only thought was my own selfish pleasure.

Georgian had placed herself at the side of the bed, close by, where we could see her. She was standing and her legs were wide apart as she reached down and started to finger her snatch.

Suzie was moaning loudly when Georgina started to talk and egg me on.

"Fuck her hard you bastard."

"She needs a good hard fucking."

"Fuck her deep."

"She loves it."

Over and over she repeated herself as I continued to batter away at Suzie. Soon, Georgina's fingers were a blur and then she shrieked in ecstasy, and my penis seemed to swell inside Suzie before I came and pumped my seed inside her. Seconds later Suzie convulsed and screamed and then lay still.

I withdrew and lay over the end of the bed. My breathing settled quickly. Georgina sat on the bed close to my head and Suzie rolled over and looked at me and smiled.

"That was totally fucking wonderful. How could anything feel so good."

***

They say the world is full of surprises, and a little later I found out how true this was.

After our exertions, we slept. I was woken, in the half-light, by the murmur of female voices, but soon went back to sleep, A little later I woke again, a hand was stroking me gently, bringing my still sleeping penis back to life. I rolled over, on my back, and lay still. Lying on my left was Suzie. Georgina was nowhere to be seen.

"Good morning," she whispered, as ever so slowly she pulled my foreskin up and down over my rapidly hardening shaft.

I felt the mattress move as someone climbed onto the bed, and then Georgina's lips closed over my glans, and as she sucked and tongued my tip Suzie continued to stroke.

The girls continued to be in control. They stopped what they were doing.

"I want it cowboy," said Suzie softly and lay on her back, bent her knees, and semi-closed her legs. I penetrated easily. She was already very wet and ready. I fitted tightly in her as I held her massive udders in both hands and started to move.

It was then that I saw Georgina reappear, straddle Suzie facing away from me, and whilst holding the wooden headboard lower her cunt slowly onto Suzie's face. As I fucked Suzie's cunt, she licked Georgina's.

I had watched porn videos of women making out and masturbating, but that is completely different from fucking one woman whilst she licks another woman's slit.

Stretched out in front of me lay a tall pale-skinned big titted woman whilst a small olive figure with a large round bum and a bare fleshy sex sat astride her. As I watched, Georgina raised herself, and Suzie slowly licked between her labia until she found the clitoris, and her tongue flickered back and forth like a snake's.

Georgina took it silently at first but soon began to moan with pleasure as she raised and lowered herself on Suzie, and her juices and Suzie's saliva mixed and then ran down Suzie's chin.

Georgina climaxed first. It seemed to go on forever as her bum cheeks clenched and relaxed and she ground herself violently on Suzie's face. She lifted herself away from Suzie, whose turn was next, and her cunt muscles and thighs tightened on me she too moaned in ecstasy. It was all too much for me, and my strokes shortened before I came inside of her.

***

I remember Suzie once saying she wanted to try every position and we are now well into exploring many of them.

Sometimes I sleep with Suzie alone, and sometimes Georgina gets to have just me. And sometimes one or the other will simply watch me fuck the other. Occasionally, when I am tired, the girls see to each other. Sometimes they sixty-nine each other as I watch and wank. Other times they use a wand or a double dildo. But the best sex is when we have a threesome. The permutations are endless. Maybe one rides me whilst the other face sits me, or one of them gives me a blow job whilst they have their clitoris seen to, by the other. with tongue, finger, or toy. Suzie's particular favourite is to kneel between Georgina's widespread thighs and lick her out, whilst I fuck her from behind.