The Contract Ch. 04

Story Info
Their first time together.
1.1k words
4.66
9.1k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note: My sincere apologies for making you wait so long for the next chapter. I got stuck and couldn't figure out what needed to go next. I knew what I wanted to do but the words were difficult to find. This one really isn't BDSM. It is short, but I hope you indeed find it sweet. I wanted a nice little interlude for them before continuing. I will try to be more consistent in the future. Garret and Jonathan are getting their own story, I have started writing that one as well. It will be titled Master Garret, so if you enjoy this one I hope you will give that one a read someday as well. Please enjoy, and thank you for all of your wonderful comments.*

*****

Jonathan woke, for the first time in quite a while to find himself in someone else's bed next to that lovely someone. They were still in the position that they had fallen asleep in, him spooning her from behind with an arm wrapped around her. He pulled her in a little closer and buried his face in her hair and breathed in the smell of her. The feel of her next to him was exquisite, and his cock stirred in his boxers. He felt her bare skin beneath his arm and smiled as he remembered she hadn't put on any sleep clothes last night. Her left breast peeked out of the blanket, tantalizing him with its gentle swell. He gently ran the backs of his fingers over the curve of her breast, watching carefully as she shifted at his touch. Palming her breast fully, he kissed her neck working his way down to her shoulder. She sighed and leaned back into him, still asleep. Jonathan carefully removed the blankets so as to not disturb her and took in the sight of the naked beauty that was his submissive. He ran his hands all over her, down her bare back to cup the generous flesh of her backside. Down her long legs and back up her delicious inner thighs. He couldn't help but take a taste of those thighs as he moved back up.

Anna's legs opened, inviting him in. He smiled, even in sleep she was eager. He moved up her body and braced his arms on either side of her, leaning down to kiss her. She awoke then and kissed him back.

"Good morning," he murmured against her lips as one hand moved down to stroke her inner thigh.

She shivered, aroused already and she had only just woke up.

"Good morning, Sir," she murmured back.

"No, not Sir. Just Jonathan and Anna for right now," he whispered back as his fingers started to tease her folds. "I want to hear you scream my name this time."

Her breath hitched as he easily slid one finger into her and stroking her before adding a second. She wrapped her arms around him, feeling the strength in his back. He stroked a particularly good spot and she dug her nails in, dragging them. That made him moan, so she did it again on purpose. He let out a soft, breathy laugh and nibbled at her neck. He sat up and reached over to open the drawer of one of the bedside tables. She watched as he pulled out a condom and some lube.

"You can say no," he murmured as he leaned over her again.

"I don't want to say no," she murmured back and pulled her to him.

He knelt between her thighs and kissed her deeply, then kissed his way down her body. Giving plenty of attention to each nipple, he suckled and gently nipped them, then kissed along her belly to her clit. He lightly ran his tongue over it before dipping lower and tasting her. She arched into his mouth and cried out. She could let him do that all day. Just as she was getting into a rhythm he stopped and sat up. She whimpered softly but eagerly watched as he unwrapped the condom and slid it on.

He squeezed a few drops of lube onto his finger and gently slid it into her. She flinched slightly at the cool gel but it quickly warmed as he stroked the fire back into her. Anna started to feel herself clench and tense, and it was gone again. But then, Jonathan was there. His body covered hers and she felt him nudging at her entrance, hot and hard. He held her with one arm beneath her and clutching her shoulder, the other held her hip as he guided himself inside her, closely watching her face. Her head lolled back against the pillow and she groaned as he slid inside her. God this was way better than just a few fingers. She clutched at him again and shuddered as he entered her completely, his balls nestled against her. He was breathing heavily in her ear, his body tense. Anna made the first move and rolled her hips, encouraging him that she was ready for him.

He wanted to pound her, relentlessly.

Wanted to hear her scream his name over and over until she came undone completely beneath him. But he kept his pace slow to start, get her used to him, before speeding up. He held her tightly as he made love to her, barely keeping his control as he wanted to come undone himself. But he would wait, for her.

He didn't have to wait long. She may have been allowed an orgasm the night before but it was nothing compared to what she felt now. Her hips matched his as he pumped relentlessly into her. She started to tense around him, feeling that tidal wave of pleasure ready to break.

"Please," she whimpered, "please I need permission."

"You have it," he said hoarsely, "come for me, Anna, come with me."

As he said the words her whole body tense and her back arched.

"Jonathan!" she cried out and her cry turned into a drawn out scream as that wave of pleasure washed over her.

Jonathan felt her tense around him and let his control go. He pounded into her and his orgasm followed closely behind hers. He groaned into her neck and held her close. Her scream quieted into the soft moans of a well sated woman.

He gently slid from her, disposing of the condom and pulled her close to his chest as he lay down next to her. She snuggled into him, not wanting to move but she managed to wrap one arm around his waist. Their breathing the only sound in the room.