All Comments on 'The Contract Ch. 03'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
I

do hope there is more to this story and that it doesn't end here. i really adore this story for its sweetness and love. Look forward to reading you as always. respectfully fan in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Don'w worry...

This is Literotica. It ain't over till the black guy with the 10 inch dick impregnates her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
rehash

Wasn't there a TV movie with this exact same plot about 4 or 5 years ago?

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Good entertainment

I had a problem with the speed of the three of them in bed the first time being as there was no buildup in the story how she got John to accept it without big questions. This time of three-ways and John and Samantha having sex was rushed with again no explanation or description of feelings of the characters. I like the story but the last part of this chapter was not as well explained as the rest of the story, it did feel hurried.

Don’t get me wrong I like your fantasy and writing.

Thanks for the story, looking forward to the next chapter.

Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
huh?

that's no speed, peggy; it's mighty acceleration! even in fantasies, no one should confus dirty, "exciting" sex for love!

the story, though nowhere believable, reminds me of a similar movie, small but well done: a pair of young attractive drifting couple cleverly insinuate themselves into the life of a dying, rich woman in her thirties. she's single without family; don't know why.

the young woman gets the job of care taking for the dying woman; brings in her boyfriend, to do landscape who's supposed to fall in love with the dying woman, so as to get his hands on her money for him and his young partner; he does, but for real.

he's left most of her estate; but he and his young woman split when the young scheming woman is giddy over how easily they pulled off the scheme; he signs over to the young woman everything, keeping no more than some little momento of somekind of the dead older woman he came to love deeply, as they had had many discussions on life and its fleetingness,,, after the split with the young scheming woman, he wonders aimlessly off in his old Ford truck,,, heading for nowhere

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Story is absurd

I didn't bother to read line-for-line, but what I did skim over left me cold. Nothing rational or realistic in it. The only question to be answered is not "How will it end?", rather "Why go on any further?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Gosh

I got my husband a whore. She is my choice. I'm giving her a million bucks to fuck my husband for a year. She is a good hearted whore. I know she will learn to love John if she will just let herself go.

Good writing and different but why would a dying woman want to saddle her husband with a fucking call girl? Let him pick up his own pussy. If I was to be fortunate enough for my old lady to meet her demise, and I had my money intact, I really believe I could find my own pussy. The beautiful part about that would be that after I'd fucked her, I throwed the son of a bitch out in the morning---early before she started bitching about a lawn that needed cutting or for me to get up off my ass and clean the basement. Most guys would relish the idea of being free.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Going DOWN HILL fast !!

good premise but this story like MOST of the aunthor's work has turned into crap.

The sex scene was well in a word " goofy." Too short and too easily accepted by the husband...

and If and when the Hubby and the hooker decide to get married.... the problem with a the marriage lisc is going to blow this thing /plot right open...

he will find out.,... the escort will leave realzie she in in love with him.... Hubby will see she did NOT take the money .... everyone lives happli ever after

yawn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I disagree!

Okay, I'll concede that this chapter is a little weaker than I would have liked, but to the earlier-posted critics, I say that the premise was well-established, and the story line has followed the premise.

Really, this series falls into the category of "if you don't like the premise, don't read the story". The "Star Wars" movies made George Lucas a very, very, very wealthy man. But there is much about the basic plot line and the developed episodes which defy logic and physics as we understand them. If you don't like the first movie, why would you go see the second?

It's all fiction. It's one thing to criticize the plot as it develops in this third chapter. But if you've read the first and second chapters, don't grouse about the basic plot line. Even if you find it implausible, the story didn't change after the first chapter. If you didn't like it, don't read it!!!

-- KVK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I like it.

It's a nice vehicle for a simple story. It is also a fantasy. I fail to see why someone would have a problem with a fantasy about love, sex, devotion, and death.

Nice work curious2c do us proud with the following sections.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
rehash part 2

ust found out from IMDB that the name of the movie was "The Substitute Wife" made in 1994. Starring Farrah Fawcet and Lea Thompson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
No sex, please, we're dying

No excitement at all. Perfunctory sex scene. No transition from husband's protests to his fucking Samantha on the table. One of the most improbable, boring stories I've read here.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
Wow!

It's tragic and so sad but the love that this woman has for her husband almost restores my faith. NOT, what will he do when he finds out the whole thing has been a lie.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

i have read the entire story and it is pretty damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Wow, very emotional stuff in this great chapter.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
More moist eyes

A very tragic story, but heartwarming in a sad way. I love it. Thanks.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Such a sad tale, a real tear jerker. Well written with a good storyline 5 stars

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I’m surprised at how much I’m enjoying this story. It’s not what I expected at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES