All Comments on 'The Contract Ch. 04'

by MoreSpankingsPlease

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
a long indulgent tease

The whole story has been very sweet and romantic so fair.

It made me smile to note that she’s called Ana, does this mean that this is going to be alternate version of 50 Shades of Grey? Meaning this time it’s done the right way because your male protagonist is definitely not an abusive arsehole stalker. (Sorry, not sorry 😉). Another 5 stars.

Tess (UK)

MoreSpankingsPleaseMoreSpankingsPleasealmost 5 years agoAuthor
In response to 50 shades comment

It was not my intention to have any correlation to those books. I merely like the name Anna and it felt like it fit her character. I am not retelling that story. This is something different that I'm trying to put together and intend to have an entirely different plot...once I come up with a good one.

subnotslavesubnotslavealmost 5 years ago
Glad to see another chapter...

As with the other chapters, this is very well written. I noticed no resemblance to "50 Shades" (comment to "Anonymous")

For me, their first sex scene together was really good - well written & described, well detailed & really hot! Is it significant to the plot to come that he "made love" to Anna to start with before allowing himself to "pound into" her? (In an emotional sense I mean)

Good luck with the future plot development for Jonathan & Anna...off to read about Jonathan & "Master Garrett"

5* Jules

JulesornotJulesornotover 2 years ago

Lovely stories…I can only hope your inspiration returns to give us mor of Jonathan and Anna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous