The Contract Maker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, her thumb slid up Huyen's vagina and over her clitoris. Using her thumb, she began rubbing and pushing hard on the poor Vietnamese's clit, sending her into a spiral of overwhelming sensations. Huyen was panting and moaning heavily now as Tu Lan stepped up her forceful frigging.

As she masturbated the younger woman, the tertiary-educated Vietnamese pulled her hips over the kneeling Vietnamese's tight, small rear and began sliding them slowly up and down over the younger woman's arse, riding her gyrations. Both women lost all sense of reality and time as she forced the younger Vietnamese to build towards another inevitable orgasm.

She loosened her left arm's pinning grip and ran her hand across the Huyen's tits. Huyen let out a shriek of sexual excitement as each nipple was brushed. Tu Lan then cupped her left breast and used this grip to pin her rival. Her hand squeezed and massaged the firm, pert breast as she continued to feverishly stroke her piss covered opponent.

Huyen's struggles grew more violent and Tu Lan knew the end was near. Stepping up her efforts, she began slamming her three fingers in and out of her, expanding and twisting them as she increased the pumping. At the same time, she grabbed her nipples with her two-finger and began pinching them wildly. "You don't have a choice," replied Tu Lan. "I decide.

How do you like it?" she barked rubbing Huyen's clit faster and harder. "Go on, fight it. Try not to cum because you belong to me," taunted Tu Lan. With a change in her rhythm, she pushed her fingers deep and hard into Huyen and, at the same time, she squeezed her breast, pinching the nipple incredibly hard. Huyen surged upward in one last defiant effort, tightening her body in a futile attempt at resistance.

"GGGNNNNNNUUUUUGGGHHH... NNNOOOOO!!!!!" she screamed as she exploded upward in climax and wailed in ecstasy. Tu Lan let her go and she dropped hard to the floor, where she lay curled up into a small ball of quivering defeat, clutching her cunt and her tits as she rode out the last of the sensation. "UUUUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!" "I'll fuck you however I like, and you can't do anything.

Give in," screamed Tu Lan as she forced her hips between Huyen's legs to hold them apart, and raising her fingers like a snake, she formed them into a pointed, cone shape and plunged them hard into the gyrating younger Vietnamese. The dark-haired businesswoman screamed wildly as Tu Lan's long fingers slid slowly and deeply into her.

Tu Lan then began thrusting her hand in and out as she slammed wave after wave of erotic pleasure deep into the squirming helpless Vietnamese. Then, with her right hand, she plunged all four fingers into Huyen' raw swollen pussy and slid her hand about like she was moulding the inside of a soft, clay pot. In huge circular motions, she reamed Huyen's vagina with her hand, sliding it around the inside of her cunt like it was a vase.

"OH YES, You're a fucking BITCH! You going to learn to love being fucked by me and eating me. And I'm going to stretch your cunt till it's so big it will take both my fists!" she continued taunting Huyen using as much crude language as she could. Huyen surged and writhed about in sheer agony as Tu Lan continued her brutal, finger fuck demolition of her.

"How's about this for size CUNT!" she screamed as she withdrew her hand and pushed her left fist into the frantic Vietnamese. Using her knuckles and twisting her wrist, she began burrowing her hand into Huyen's much too small vagina. Huyen retaliated by convulsing uncontrollably in a wild display of desperate resistance so that Tu Lan had to clamp her bodies down onto the violently bucking woman to slow her struggling.

But in it went and while she fucked the 40-year-old with her fist she used her other hand, the hand that gave hope to so many when it wielded a scalpel, to frig Huyen's clit until full of self hate for herself Huyen gave a primeval groan and came yet again. "Utter humiliation," the naked 46 year gloated as she mounted Huyen's face and slowly ground out her much-needed orgasm before once again draping Huyen's thighs over her shoulder in the Filipina control position.

Huyen shuddered when she felt a rough-soft tongue press between her wet cunt lips and begin to lap at her clitoral hood. Tu Lan stiffened her tongue and licked gently around the soft lips. Despite her rising passion to use the dildo, she took her time. She knew that most women got going harder with a little teasing. One slow circuit, then another and another, adding pressure each time around.

On the fourth trip, her tongue slipped between the silken lips, she could feel the wetness and taste it as it flooded her mouth. Tu Lan shivered with power and swirled her tongue over the sensitive inner folds and worked gently down to her rival's entrance. Once there, she stuck her tongue out all the way and holding it stiff she pushed into her tight passage.

Rocking her head back and forth she fucked in and out, smiling when Huyen's hips began to rock in time to her thrusts. Tu Lan quickly jammed her finger into the wet, slick entrance in front of her face as she continued to lash Huyen's clit with her tongue. For a long time this scenario continued, the only sounds in the room were the increasingly long and drawn out moans and sighs from Huyen as that merciless tongue and relentless finger drover her towards a shattering climax. Then she stopped and withdrew. Waited. Then started again. Slow. Slow and deliberate.

She repeated this a few more times. Huyen was pleading, begging sobbing. Any shred of dignity was long gone. "Gotta cum OOoooooooooooooohhhh Please make me cummmm," she wailed. It was music to the 46 year old Vietnamese. She had broken Huyen, the contract maker. Suddenly she went rigid and screamed in pain. Cramp. Her calf muscle was knotted and stood out like a tennis ball.

She pushed Huyen off and grabbed her foot and pulled on her toes. Relief. She stood up and collapsed as the other calf muscle spasmed and twitched uncontrollably. Huyen slowly got up on her still shaky legs and advanced towards Tu Lan. She moved as quickly as she could and pushed the writhing Tu Lan flat onto her back. She then lay on top of Tu Lan draping herself over her body. Huyen gasped when she felt the soft, silky skin pressed against her own.

Tu Lan's pussy was now in Huyen's face and she could smell the delicate scent of its arousal. She reached down to spread Tu Lan's pussy open with her fingers. She waggled her tongue obscenely, and then tasted the dark-haired woman's love hole. Her tongue went to work digging in like a team of Chinese building a rail line in the old days of the American Wild West. Tu Lan howled and twisted as she came violently.

Her writhing again causing her calf to cramp up, and Huyen had to reach up to pull Tu Lan's pussy back down onto her mouth, sucking at her voraciously. Soon her face with covered with the older woman's cream and her tongue trailed up Tu Lan's body, running over her stomach to her breasts, Huyen's breasts firmly squashing against Tu Lan's belly.

She took a moment to suckle at Tu Lan's tits, then rose to kiss the Vietnamese surgeon, their breasts squashing together, rubbing back and forth against each other, nipples sliding stiffly over each other. Tu Lan tried to rise but again cramp struck so Huyen took her time, sliding her cum and urine covered body over Tu Lan, kissing her cunt passionately, thighs sliding over her naked pussies, rubbing against her clits and driving her wild with desire.

Huyen broke the cunt kiss, pulling her tongue from Tu Lan's cunt before she once again lowered herself down and grabbed the firm breasts of Tu Lan in one hand and squeezed them together before swallowing the nipples into her mouth. She chewed and sucked and nibbled at the stiff nipples and firm tit-flesh surrounding them, making Tu Lan moan low and deep in her throat and squirm about beneath her. Huyen laughed madly around the firm, tasty breasts held within her hands and in her mouth.

She mashed them together, squeezing and plumping them, pushing them firmly against each other and lifting them, fondling the tits as her tongue lapped furiously along her nipples and she sucked her stiff nipples like two tiny cocks. Once again Huyen broke away from Tu Lan's tits and rose to kiss the Vietnamese, their breasts mashing together once again as she ground her body against Tu Lan's, her leg between Tu Lan's thighs, grinding her clit into Tu Lan's. It was on.

Both women moaned and panted in harsh, ragged breaths, Tu Lan's head rolled out of control, and Huyen followed every movement, every rotation. Their lips were pressed against each other, tongues duelling against each other. But Huyen's fingers were working overtime finger fucking the surgeon who was fighting off the persistent cramp in her calves and trying to finger her rival.

Both came at different times flooding the others fingers, but it was Tu Lan who was cumming more often and longer. Finally, Huyen broke away and stood up, taking a limp Tu Lan by the arm and pulling her to her feet. Extracting her finger from the Tu Lan's wet hole, she pressed four fingers together and then violently jammed them forward.

Her hand sank into the warm, yielding opening until only her thumb remained outside. Pushing her thumb against her clit, she began to drive her hand rapidly in, grinding her thumb on the surgeon's clit as she did so. She quickly sucked two fingers of her free hand into her mouth and swirled her tongue over them, until they were wet.

Huyen reached down, pressed them between the 46-year-old's arse cheeks, and located her back door. Without slowing, Huyen pressed them against the tight opening. She pressed harder, ignoring the resistance until both fingers slid into her arse. A shuddering wail reverberated around the room, as Tu Lan shook and came. Huyen drove her fingers into and out of both openings with as much force as she could muster.

"Cum, you fucking dirty little cunt! You know you love it hard, you little tramp. That little pussy better be quivering in the next minute or I'll put my whole fist up your tight little arse," Huyen screamed. Her screams were loud but not as loud as Tu Lan's orgasms. Tu Lan shrieked again, and her arse was bouncing wildly in time to Huyen's driving fingers.

Her attention to Huyen's sensitized pussy became less and less concentrated and frequent until it ceased altogether. Huyen curled her thumb in and drove her entire fist into Tu Lan's wildly bouncing pussy while screaming "Cum, you slut!" at the top of her lungs. Thirty minutes later it was over.

A prone, despondent and defeated Tu Lan stared at Huyen's shaven cunt-lips as she sat splay-legged on the floor holding the Contract maker. This was two black 8-inch dildos and she screwed them into the ends of a 6 inch red flexible middle section. The result was a 22-inch double dildo - The Contract Maker which she used to settle disputes with disgruntled workers.

She dragged herself across the floor and placed her hands onto Huyen's knees, sliding them up her legs and between her inner thighs before pressing her tongue between the soft, tight cleft of her cunt in submission. When Huyen placed the trembling surgeon into a doggy style position and inserted her half of the Contract Maker into her cunt for her victory fuck I knew it would be a very long victory fuck. I made sure the door was locked and settled down to enjoy it.

As Huyen grunted driving the double dong into the surgeon I pondered about Sudanese women and their traditions. I had heard they were vicious, brutal, insane catfighters.


12