The Contractor (Shemale Surprise)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down and pulled Casey to her feet. We dried off and tossed our clothes and towels into the dryer down the hall, then sat down on the sofa nearby to wait, still completely naked. A moment later, I smiled slightly as an idea occurred to me, and I stood and knelt in front of Casey, who was still seated on the couch. She raised her eyebrows tantalizingly.

"Something on your mind?" she smiled.

I didn't answer. Leaning forward, I took her soft dick in my mouth again and gently began to run my tongue over it. It began to harden in my mouth almost instantly, and I smiled around it as Casey's breathing began to become heavier and heavier.

Our bodies still sensitive from the fucking in the shower, it didn't take long for Casey to climax again. I was bobbing my head up and down in her lap, my tongue caressing the throbbing veins and curling around the tip of her cock, when she convulsed suddenly and a small load of warm, salty liquid burst into my mouth. I didn't care for the taste much, but I sucked on her anyway, milking every drop, and swallowed in a single gulp.

I grinned up at her. "Now we're even."

She laughed tiredly, and leaned forward, giving me a kiss. "I gotta go." Casey rose from the couch and donned her (mostly) dried clothes from the dryer. Collecting her case and notes from where they'd been discarded on the bathroom counter, I walked her to the front door and opened it.

"Thanks again for dropping by, I look forward to working with you," I said, a slight smile playing on my lips.

She took her case and smiled back mischievously. "I look forward to working with you too...and your wife." And with that, she sauntered out the front door, leaving me stunned in the doorway, watching her go.

12