All Comments on 'The Convenient Marriage Pt. 01'

by CamilleShaw

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This could be interesting but you cut it to short. It needed more details

Need more info you could have put more into the meeting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

This has possibilities. The first installment is all tease and setting the stage. That's ok. You have to give the readers something to look forward to. I only saw a few grammar mistakes, but not enough to take away from the story. If I may, to get more interesting, please develop the characters in the next chapter. I know there will be sex eventually, but I want to enjoy the story first. I want to feel the two of them being pulled together. Oh yeah, and dialogue and banter. Plenty of that. I feel good dialogue really elevates the story. Please keep writing and thanks for your time and imagination.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 4 years ago
This plot is always good in a romance.

I do have a few suggestions as this is your first post. You should post much longer chapters, two or three pages, at least. You referred to New York, but the spelling you use is not American English, so perhaps you should establish the origin of our heroine. You made some very simple mistakes. Have someone read your work before you post. Perhaps you could find an editor. They help all writers, even the very good ones. Keep writing and posting. You will improve in leaps and bounds. I will be looking for the next, hopefully, longer chapter.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Lorealmost 4 years ago
Good first chapter of your first story.

There are spelling errors. Some of the words should be another words. Try proof reading it. It is short, but short and concise is better than long and poinless.

Next chapter ?

hardcastle_jameshardcastle_jamesalmost 4 years ago
A great beginning for...

I love the start and hope for more!

:-*

Sam

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Good beginning!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous