The Convent Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So ordinarily, you'd do what us regulars do - go out and have a drink in the bar, wait for them to ask you. But there's also a booking system - and it's just lit up like a Christmas tree. You've got so many requests the system has had to start an auction to figure out who gets a piece of your precious time."

"An auction," repeated Agnes incredulously. "You mean they're bidding on us?"

"Yep," grinned Amber. "And the price is skyrocketing. You won't see any of that, of course, that'll go to the club. But you can still make plenty of money on extras."

"Extras?"

"Sure. The customers are paying for you to dance for them. Just dance. No touching - well maybe a little, you can sit on their lap and maybe grind a bit, but they keep their hands off. That's the deal. Unless... you want to go a bit further."

"How much further?" asked Ryan slowly, his brain reeling as he tried to process what they were being asked to do.

Amber shrugged. "Up to you, doll. We get a few girls in here, they'll go all the way. But most stop at handjobs. The guys we get here, they'll pay plenty for that. Here, let me show you my price list, you're welcome to use it as a guide."

She tapped again on the screen of her device and then showed it to the novices, whose jaws dropped open as they read what was displayed. "But as I say, up to you. Depends how much you want to make."

Ryan shook his head. "I don't know, I think we're going to have to go and talk -"

"No time," said Amber firmly. "Come on, your first customers are already waiting. I' just had a message from Vince to get you down there right away." She strode to the door of the dressing room and then looked at them expectantly.

Agnes and Ryan looked at one another. "What do you think?" asked the little blonde. "I think," said Ryan with a sigh, "that Sister Chastity would say to do as we're told. Right?"

"Yes," answered Agnes with a tone of resignation mixed with worry. The two of them reluctantly followed Amber out. Ryan was concerned that they might have to walk through the club itself, but they took what was presumably a back way, because they didn't see any clients.

"Okay, here we are," announced the redhead, pointing to a row of doors. "Mandy, you're in number 3, Angel in 4. Come in here to Mandy's room, I'll show you both how the system works."

The rooms held a comfortable reclining chair on which the customer would sit, with space for the dancer to move around it. There was a screen that showed the waiting list and some further controls. Amber demonstrated how to start a session, and some music and mood lighting with it.

"When you hit this button, that other door automatically opens to let the customer in. They've got 20 minutes of your time - and that's what you've got to make them happy. Or as happy as you feel like making them!" She gave a wicked grin.

"It's okay to take breaks, but keep them as short as possible or you'll have Vince down to complain. The more shows you do, the more he makes - and the same for you, if you want. Oh, and you can take it that these rooms are completely private and it would be totally illegal - and unethical - for there to be any hidden cameras in here. Understood?"

She winked as she said this last and Ryan nodded. He understood all too well. The idea of doing something sexual while others watched was one he'd had to get used to at the convent.

Not that this was widely discussed. But the nuns there always seemed to have far too good an idea of who had been doing what to whom for it to be a product of gossip alone. What was scary was that they didn't try to hide the fact that they could spy on their captives any time they liked. Their control was so extensive that it was simply taken for granted.

The problem now, he mused, as Amber led Agnes out of his room and into her own, was that he had to assume the senior nuns would be watching his private shows. Would they expect him to offer any "extras"? The answer was surely yes. But how far would they want him to go? And how far was he willing?

After a brief reflection, he decided there was only one way to find out - and standing around worrying was a guaranteed way of attracting punishment. So before he felt at all ready, he hit the Start button on the screen and turned to face the door with a mixture of expectation and dread.

His first client turned out to be a diffident young man who was clearly just as nervous and unprepared as Ryan. He was clearly smitten by Ryan's looks (or Mandy's, of course) and was content just to sit very stiffly, keep his hands to himself, and watch every move as Ryan shed his slutty outfit and danced around.

Feeling strangely buoyed by his customer's evident enjoyment, Ryan even felt confident enough to sit on the man's lap and grind what he was forced to admit was becoming a bubble butt into the guy's crotch.

When he felt the unmistakable hardness of an erect cock not just pressed against his bottom, but wildly twitching, he instantly regretted what he had done and his stomach lurched in revulsion. But he tried his best not to dwell on the sensation and focused instead on looking as deeply as he could into the man's eyes.

He was aware that the earlier smiles he had forced while stripping down to his panties, stockings and wimple had vanished. He could only hope that the intensity of his look would come over as sexy rather than unsettling.

When the man softly spoke, he took Ryan by surprise, "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," he breathed.

With a delight that astonished him, Ryan responded with a dazzling smile. It was the most genuine display of pleasure he could recall in a long time. "Why thank you sweetie," he said - and for a wonder, he meant it.

"Are you sure though?" he went on playfully, still wiggling his tush as he gently ran his fingers down the young man's cheek. "I mean, what about Ag-... I mean Angel?"

The man shook his head. "Oh no, she doesn't have your lovely long legs. Or your... you know." He gestured at Ryan's bare breasts.

Ryan laughed. "Would you like to touch them?" he asked coquettishly, wondering as he did so why on earth he was acting this way. He understood that he was playing a part. But he was doing so a little too well for his own liking right now.

"May I?" asked the breathless customer. Ryan badly wanted to say no. But as it was, he just nodded.

As the man's hesitant hands gently cupped Ryan's boobs and caressed his sensitive nipples with a surprising degree of tenderness, he felt a bizarre mix of nausea and arousal. He had never been touched in this way by a man before - or at least someone who looked like a man. The very idea sickened him. And yet his body was betraying him, registering an excitement that he found perplexing. It was all he could do not to let out a moan of desire.

He somehow got through the rest of the show without any further embarrassment. The customer exited with a happy smile, a bulging crotch, and a considerably lighter wallet, after leaving what Ryan considered to be a ridiculously generous tip. He also gave Ryan a very sweet kiss on the cheek, which the sissy nun felt obliged to reciprocate.

He was followed by another man of about the same age but a very different demeanour. He was far more confident and also took a few liberties, grabbing the stripper's bottom and stroking Ryan's stocking-clad legs as he danced around the chair.

Ryan wondered about saying something, but decided he could live with it. He was just trying to muster up the courage to raise the subject of extras when the man asked what other services might be on offer.

Forcing himself to smile, and all too aware of his gut churning, Ryan temporised. "Depends," he said archly, "what are you after?"

The customer didn't hesitate. "How about a blow job?" he asked, with a smile as lazy as it was lascivious.

The refusal sprang to Ryan's lips, but then died there. He couldn't be sure the nuns were watching, but there was a fair chance they were. And if so, a refusal at this point might be very dangerous indeed. Doing his best not to panic, he quoted a price that was three times what Amber was apparently charging. He was already wondering how he could get out of this without having to touch the man's cock.

But the ploy failed. The customer merely lifted his eyebrows at the amount, laughed, and then said: "Okay. But it better be good. And no condoms or anything, you hear? For that money, you'd better drink every drop, okay?

Again, Ryan wanted to turn and walk out. But somehow he found it in him to nod his acquiescence.

It was with a blend of horror and anticipation that, still gyrating around the chair, he watched the man unbutton his pants and take out the biggest male organ he had ever seen outside of a porn video. It was semi-erect right now, but at its full size it might rival some of the gigantic dildos that had been used on him at the convent.

Ryan stared at it in appalled fascination. Slowly, reluctantly, and yet with a rising sense of excitement that he found utterly baffling, he reached down his hand...

To be continued