All Comments on 'The Convent Pt. 06'

by ZennaSwallows

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"The order's chemical blocks" stop his orgasms from prostate stimulation. Too much sci fi an mind control-like (almost magical) for this story to work as non-consent/domination. And the stuff about his former life destroyed... Nah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story has alot of promise, but yields chapter after chapter of the same thing. He never gets a win and the convent never gets a loss. Bored with the brainwashing and him continually wanting to escape, has the thoughts to leave, but doesn't.

JulesornotJulesornotover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story…a bit of suspension of disbelief needed…but it chimes which so many trans fantasies (of mine anyway). A really good romp!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please resume this series

InserinnaInserinnaabout 1 year ago

A very enjoyable story, if not exactly my fantasy of a sex-change as it leaves the protagonist sort of stuck part way.

The threat of being dumped in a room as a human dog would be horrific and thus a good threat was a good controlling method, although for me it would also be difficult to deal with as the jailor. The other problem would be if the law discovered this. And the special surgery/anal shock implant would require future tech.

But on a positive side I loved the wicked side of the convent with sister Mercy being un-merciful. sister patience being impatient etc. The idea too of making a system makes sense, but I think this one would likely get shut down by the law.

As the story progresses I think the protagonist (and author/reader) do effectively get trapped by Stockholm syndrome as we start to associate with the captor.

The whole series has inspired me to try writing a similar story, it borrows the sister naming idea but goes off in a very different direction, one that to be honest I didn't plan from the start....will upload it when finished.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Like others have said before I think the protag never getting any win no matter how small is something that really hampers the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZennaSwallows@ZennaSwallows
I'm a writer of erotic fiction, almost of all of it dealing with forced feminisation, a topic of inexhaustible fascination to me. Please feel free to get in touch with me at zennaswallows@gmail.com. I'm currently working on the fourth chapter of Trapped in Number Six and hope...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES