The Convent Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now, the head of what used to be Ryan's cock had been made accessible. And as Sister Chastity's questing tongue found it, waves of pleasure began to surge through Amanda's abdomen.

The feeling was like nothing she had previously experienced. There was no swelling, no feel of blood rushing to an engorged helmet. It was more akin to the sensation that came from the sensitive spot inside her rectal passage being stimulated. Yet where that was localised, this felt much more general.

On a hunch, she gently rubbed one of her nipples... and let out a groan of animal pleasure as the touch amplified the effect of what was being done between her legs.

Oh my god, thought Amanda, have they given me... a clitoris? Without surgery, the answer was surely no. And yet as the pleasure intensified, she could not imagine what else could feel this good.

And then rational thought seemed to slip away. Or at least, it made no sense to do anything but lose herself in the feelings rippling through her body.

All except that one part of her brain that kept waiting for the impending orgasm to slip away, as so many had done over the years of her subjugation.

But as Sister Chastity worked away, her saliva soaking Amanda's gash and her probing tongue snaking over the tip of the glans beneath, a pressure built within Amanda that was far more intense than she - or Ryan, the man she had once been and might never be again - had ever felt.

Amanda dimly felt her head collapse back onto the bed. Both hands now were on her boobs, pawing at nipples that should have been sore beyond endurance, yet kept firing sparks of pleasure downwards to meet the currents of electricity rising from below. Her back arched as she thrust her pelvis upwards to meet the nun's stabbing tongue.

The wave crested higher inside Amanda, until she felt she was drowning in the new sensations flooding her body. For a few seconds she thought she must explode, or let the feelings drain away.

Until the dam wall broke. And for the first time in her life, Amanda came.

The orgasm went on for a long time. So did the others that followed.

[To be continued]