The Convent Spirits Ch. 01

Story Info
A nun becomes the object of spectral lust durring mass.
1.3k words
4.24
3.9k
6
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A draft of cold, morning air blew gently against the window of a tight, two-person cell in the east wing of Windelford Abbey, and tucked away in the corner, quiet as a mouse, knelt the petite figure of Sister Winifred praying her rosary -her bare toes just poking out beneath the hem of her nightgown. Sr Winifred was a young nun -not much past her teen years- with fair skin and nut-brown hair that fell only a little past her shoulders -when she wasn't veiled. She was hazel-eyed, small in stature and gentle in character; she had barely known anything of the secular world before enlisting in holy orders and was consequently very innocent. She dressed as modestly as she could and her only piece of jewellery was the silver purity ring on her left hand. Her only small decadence was modest, grey nail polish -in accordance with the rules of her order- which nearly always adorned her fair little toes. Sr Winifred had just begun the third chaplet on her beads when she was interrupted by the church bells chiming throughout the little convent to alert the sisters there that mass was about to begin. She leapt to her feet at once and began dressing for the day.

"Wake up Claire! We are going to be late!" She said to her cellmate who was still sleeping peacefully, her blonde hair tangled all over the pillow and her bare leg dangling out of the covers.

Sister Claire was nearly Winifred's opposite: she was stubbornly laid back, even a bit rash at times, and took almost everything as a suggestion; her favorite antic was wearing her church-issued purity ring around her big toe as, coincidentally, it fit perfectly. Claire stood about a head taller than Winifred and sang almost an octave lower, she had long blonde hair and light green eyes. Yet despite all their differences, they had grown almost as close as sisters.

Claire moaned and turned over in the bed; Winifred responded by pinching one of her little toes, with defiant, red nail polish haphazardly chipped, which jolted the sleepy nun awake.

"I'm up dammit!" She said annoyingly as she got out of bed and began to dress.

Winifred helped her sister put on her veil and slip into her pumps, which were the closest thing they were allowed to proper stilettos. Soon they were out the door and greeted by the late October wind which made the leaves dance in little eddies around them as they walked briskly through the courtyard, holding each other for warmth.

"Come along sisters! Don't be late for mass!" Came the mature voice of Mother Anne -the dormitory prioress- from the entrance to St. Monica's Chapel.

"I expected better from you Sister Winifred" she scolded as they came to the doors.

"Yes, reverend mother..." was Winifred's pious reply.

The two sisters entered the chapel and soon took the only available seat next to Sister Catherine -a tall, dark-headed canoness with glasses who, despite being only a year or two older than them, regarded herself far better and was always sucking up to the superiors.

"Are you merely lazy, sister, or are you on some private crusade to embarrass us every Sunday?" she asked Claire with an air of superiority.

"Oh no sister, I only wish to embarrass you, the convent is simply collateral," retorted Clair.

Sr. Catherine let out a scoff, which was then followed up with a sharp, ticklish pinch to the ribs by Sr. Claire, who in turn sustained a slap to the back of the head followed by the menacing "shhhh!" of Mo. Anne. Sr. Catherine smirked and lifted her chin as the mass began. Winifred had long since ignored their bickering; her mind was set somewhere else, though she could not determine where. The processional hymn began and Sr. Winifred watched as the priest, a young, charismatic woman called Mother Agnes made her way down the aisle; she mouthed along to the Venite and instinctively crossed herself at all the appropriate places, but something was off. Winifred probably would have forgotten about it but during the homily, a lanky black cat climbed its way through one of the opened windows behind the altar, licked itself and peered around the room. For a moment, its yellow eyes met with Winifred's, and then all of a sudden, the candles blew out in the little chapel. A collective gasp resounded through the congregation, Mo. Agnes stumbled over her words and even the abbess looked around from her throne next to the apse. Sr.

Clair leaned over to whisper "Perhaps it's the devil come for your soul!" to Sr. Catherine, whose mouth dropped open with insult.

Soon one of the acolytes returned to relight them and the mass cautiously continued. Winifred, who was slightly unnerved by the event, thought it best to quietly resume her rosary. The homily came to an end and the sisters all stood for the creed, but as soon as Winifred was off the pew, she felt a stinging slap on her bottom. The nun gasped and clutched her prayer beads, but it happened again, and again... each spank seemed to pass right through her clothes, landing directly on her bare skin; it made no noise and every impact seemed to send shivers of some unknown feeling through her little virgin body.

"W-what is happening to me??" She wondered to herself and attempted to continue saying her rosary, "g-glory b-be..." she started to say, but suddenly, an invisible hand gripped her breast through the clothes and pulled her back into the pew.

Fortunately, the rest of the congregation was sitting down, but Claire still noticed that something was wrong and leaned over to whisper, "Winnie... is everything alright?"

"Q-quite... just feeling a little s-sick" Winifred replied.

She could not have told a bigger lie; her body had never felt such exquisite sensations before. As soon as her butt touched the pew, a second hand gripped her other breast and began fondling her -now fully erect- nipples. She nearly moaned, but a third hand came from behind and held her mouth shut. Soon the precum began to leak through her panties like melting snow. The signal came from the congregation to kneel and Winifred obediently knelt down on the ground with the others, but as soon as her knees touched the ground, the sensations began again in her behind, spanking her rosey butt through her nun's habit while she attempted to pray along with the liturgy. The poor nun could barely take any more: her nipples were tingling with pleasure, her bottom was sending jolts of sensual warmth through her body and her poor pussy was wetter than ever before. Then, finally, she felt the sensation of ticklish, incorporeal fingers that passed right through her flats and onto her bare soles. Winifred couldn't explain why, but that was the last straw. She curled her toes and unconsciously sent a hand between her legs to touch the growing wetness. She softly stroked herself once or twice; it was a sensation totally new to her, and her mind soon flooded with naughty fantasies.

"Why is it so good?!" She thought to herself, and a soft voice answered from inside her, "Because you're a good little slut!"

Sr. Winifred instantly felt her body fill with new, sexual sensations, but just when she was beginning to indulge, she was interrupted by Sisters Claire and Catherine urging her to stand up. She looked around and, with embarrassment, saw that communion was starting. Winifred and Claire remained at the chapel after mass to receive yet another scolding from Mo. Anne, and then returned to their cell. Along the way, Claire asked, "Were you alright back there?"

"Y-yes... just a little spooked by the candles" Winifred replied.

"well... it is that season again isn't it?"

As they approached the cloisters of their dormitory, Winifred stopped as she saw the old cat curled up in the doorway. Claire giggled, "What's the matter sis? Scared of an old pussy cat?" And then to the cat, she continued, "Awwww... there there... I'm going to keep you!"

"What?" Winifred said with shock, "You can't do that... It's against the rules of our order!"

"Oh come on sissy... don't be such a bitch about it" Claire giggled, picking the cat up and taking it inside.