The Convent Spirits Ch. 02

Story Info
Two posessed nuns engage in ghostly sex durring the night.
2.4k words
4.45
4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sister Winifred returned to the cell late that night; she had stayed late to help Sister Hilda, the cook, with cleaning up after dinner, and also to ask her about her strange experience during mass, but she never worked up the courage and ultimately dropped the subject. Claire was sitting up in bed reading with Sister Mittens -for so she had decided to name the cat- curled up in her lap and cotton balls between her toes: it was that and the pungent smell of nail polish remover, which alerted Winifred that she was preparing to redo her nails.

"Doing alright sis?" she asked, looking up.

"Claire... what do you think about... well... p-paranormal..." Winifred nervously asked, shutting the door behind her.

"What... you mean like ghosts?" Claire replied, putting her book down and crossing her feet. Winifred nodded shyly and sat down at the foot of the bed. "Are you still worried about the candles going out during mass? I'm sure it was nothing," Sr. Claire reassured her and took hold of her hand. Winifred looked into her sister's eyes and smiled, then with great care relayed her experience in the chapel that morning.

"S-something touched me... I felt... pleasure in places I-I didn't know could feel that way before... Claire... tell me if I'm crazy."

Claire listened with the utmost intrigue, sliding the cotton out from between her long, plain toes and crossing her feet on the bed. "God... I wish it would have touched me like that... it sounds so exciting! I'm so jealous Winnie!"

"No no no! It wasn't like that at all... it... it was terrifying..."

"You did like it though... didn't you?"

Winifred could not deny that she enjoyed every moment; in fact, she could not help wanting to be touched like that again, by almost anyone.

"Come sissy," Claire said, taking Winifred's little, size five feet in her hands and slipping off her shoes, "let me help you relax a little."

Winifred agreed and Claire began to massage her tense, tired little feet. The poor girl was so stressed from the day: she flexed her arches and moaned as her sister rubbed the cramping tendons and muscles that ran along her soles while fanning her stormy-grey toes wide for Sr. Claire to rub along each one delicately.

"T-thank you Claire..." she said at length.

Sr. Claire smiled and kissed the soft sole of her left foot, just under her curling toes, "no problem! Anything for my favourite sister!"

Winifred giggled and tried to pull her feet away, but not before a few ticklish strokes were laid mischievously to her bare arches. Soon she had put the whole matter of specters and spirits to rest and went quietly to the corner to finish her rosary. Claire sat up in bed and painted her toenails a dark, autumnal pattern of orange, yellow and black -an intolerable offense to their puritanical prioress, Mother Anne, by whom the delicate fingers and toes of the sisterhood were kept only ever grey, white, or some other drab, muted colour, or, best of all, unpainted. After some time the two nuns settled down to go to sleep, first Winifred, and then Claire a few minutes later.

Later that night, Sr. Winifred was stirred awake by a strange noise. The light of the moon streamed through the window, casting ominous, silvery-blue beams that seemed to awaken any and every shadow that lurked in the little cell. Winifred was deeply unnerved; as she peered into the darkly enchanted room, all the worries of the previous day -and her encounter at mass- seemed to stream back into her mind until, at last, they seemed confirmed by a lanky shadow with bright yellow eyes that emerged slowly from behind Claire's bed. Poor Winifred was shuttering in her covers, it grew closer and closer until at last leaping up from the floor and onto the window sill! Winifred heaved a sigh of relief, for stark against the white moonlight stood the silhouette of none other than Sister Mittens, the cat. She giggled to herself and got up from the bed to go look out the window; Sister Mittens meowed and scratched it with her paw as she saw Winnie approaching and the former, graciously, opened the latch to let her scurry into the branches of an old oak tree outside. The courtyard was spectral and bleak under the moonlight; the trees seemed to cower in the cold wind as it howled past them, like a tormented spirit on some lonesome journey through Dante's second circle of Hell.

Winifred thought she heard her cellmate mumble in her sleep and turned around to see, but to her surprise, Claire's bed was empty. She glanced around the room and found her sitting naked on the ground straddling a pillow. Winfred watched in confusion and fear as her sister thrust her hips down into the pillow, grinding her clitoris into the soft fabric while playing with her rock-hard nipples.

"C-Claire... a-are you alright?" she said in a small, frightened voice.

Claire looked up and their eyes met momentarily before something powerful came over her: her eyes went cross and she let out a low, long moan as she thrust deeper into her pillow.

"Oh Winnie... t-they are here!" she stuttered, throwing her head back.

Sr. Winifred stepped back but stumbled into Claire's bed, falling onto the sheets. Then she heard a thin voice whispering to her, "Hello sister..." it said.

"W-who are you?" she timidly answered.

"Why, don't you recognise us, holy sister?" she heard with a sudden pain in her bottom.

Winifred's mind flooded with all the sexual fantasies she had conjured up during mass; she arched her back and put her head back, her little body squirming in the sheets with each unholy thought that crossed her mind.

"N-no!" She said weakly, "I-I am a c-consecrated v-virgin..."

The voice laughed, "We see your thoughts, and we know what you want... you are such a slutty little nun!"

Winifred moaned and put a hand on her breast involuntarily and began rubbing her nipple, "look... we can help you do things... wonderful things long suppressed..." the voice continued as Winifred's second hand wandered between her legs, stroking her tight, tingling pussy.

"I-I'm such a slutty little nun!" She repeated to herself at length, whimpering as her mind seemed to melt away.

As soon as she had given in, Winifred seemed to lose control of her body. She threw her arms above her head and the nightgown flew off of her, leaving her possessed little body naked on Claire's bed. She probed deeper and deeper with her third and fourth fingers while clutching her tiny breast, making circles around her sensitive nipple.

"Oh... g-god!" She moaned uncontrollably, to which the voices replied softly, "She's been such a good girl... Let's reward her!"

Then Claire, whose clitoris was on fire with a growing orgasmic tension, suddenly felt herself drawn up and over towards her sister's open legs, and, much to her disappointment, forced to lose her perfect climax. Her possessors placed her head in between Winifred's legs and opened her mouth. Winnie gasped as Claire's long, wet tongue came sliding across her vulva followed by a sloppy kiss on her clit. Winifred wrapped her legs around Claire and began to writhe with pleasure as the slick, possessed tongue lapped up her slimy excretions like a dog licking up water. She opened her mouth to moan, but a strange, invisible sensation suddenly presented itself: it felt as though great drips of something sticky and wet were falling onto her face, then a moment later she found her lips wrapped around something firm and long that forced its way into her throat. It was almost physical but seemed to act more like a force than anything, making her throat expand and contract around it, pressing her tongue down and making her drool. She had no gag reflex as the sensation lacked substance and taste, but as it slid back and forth into her tight little throat, the poor nun's mind was pumped full of unimaginable fantasies.

As the sensations steadily mounted in Winifred's body, she clenched her legs tight around her sister's head, pressing it firmly into her as little involuntary contractions began squeezing the walls of her pussy. But before poor Winifred could taste her first orgasm, Claire was pulled firmly by the hair until she lay on her back with her head pressed to the pillow she was originally humping. A force soon filled her pussy, making it gape as it slid back and forth inside her. Claire tried to move one of her hands to touch herself but found it firmly pinned to the ground above her head.

"We'll take care of that, Sister Claire!" the voices rang in her head.

Suddenly, she felt her breasts swell with sensitivity as two invisible hands clutched them tight, pressing them together while a second spectral phallus began sliding between them. Winifred regained partial control of herself as Sr. Claire fell back onto the ground. She rolled onto her stomach and clutched the sheets with one hand, sliding one leg up so that she could reach down and play with her clitoris before it cooled off completely. But as she lay there, a twinge of guilt began to creep back into her mind. "This is wrong... this is so wrong..." she thought to herself, desperately swirling her slippery fingers around her sensitive clit in an attempt to forget her vow of chastity. Then, a harrowing slap on her bare, upturned bottom sent all thoughts of resistance to flight. Slap after slap fell silently upon the tender flesh of her rosy little butt while the convent spirits taunted her vows: "Better get rid of that purity ring!" "Mother Agnes won't save you this time!" "naughty little girl... you like it when we spank your 'pious' ass don't you?"

The spanking continued as Winifred suddenly felt the walls of her pussy thrust apart to make way for yet another one of the spectral shafts, she clutched the sheets and moaned, but no noise came out. Winnie tried in vain to clench around the spirit's cock, but she found her body once again immovable, almost as though another woman were inhabiting her, unwilling to budge as she used Winifred's ultrasensitive nerves to feel the intense pleasure of her ghostly lover's penis. The soft, fleshy pipe inside Winifred trembled as it steadily expanded and contracted around the invisible cock -the slippery fluids running down its sides and dripping out onto the sheets in a gradual trickle. Winnie's possessor shifted her body ever so slightly and then let out a long, quivering moan that resounded in her mind as the tip of the ghostly shaft pressed firmly against her cervix; something broke inside the poor nun's spirit as she felt her orgasm mounting. She loved being violated, there was nothing more to hide.

Winnie screamed silently as her throbbing cunt clenched over and over again around nothing but gentle force, sending shock waves of pleasure through her entire, shivering body. She felt a sudden, warm, tingly sensation fill her belly as spectral semen also seemed to fill her insides. Then, the spirit inside her body cried out in her own climax, using Sr. Winifred's vocal cords to do it. The vulnerable nun clutched at the sheets as a voice that wasn't her own moaned a name she did not recognise into the cold, silent night, and then, a moment later she regained control of her body and sank into the warm sheets.

She turned over and weakly sat up against the wall, her hand still stirring the sensitive place between her legs. Claire, who had been brought again and again to the point of orgasm only to be cruelly denied by her share of the spirits, desperately climbed onto the bed and lay on her belly next to her sister, both were panting and clutching their sopping wet pussies. They looked into each other's eyes in the dim moonlight and felt strangely inclined to kiss, but no sooner had the thought crossed their mind than a great gust of wind basted the windows open and rustled everything inside the cell. Winnifred's legs flew up in the air and she instinctively caught them, holding her feet close to her ears; Claire lifted herself onto all fours. Then both of them went crosseyed as they felt their minds pulled away and replaced by pure desire. Winfired found her anus forced open and violated by an enormous, intensely slippery shaft; her pussy burned with sexual desire but was only gratified by a horrendous tickling on her clitty. Claire had both holes stuffed with ghostly cocks which immediately began gliding inside of her deeper than anything ever had. She felt invisible hands begin to tug on her breasts, milking her like some cow. The two girls were unable to vocalize, but they heard one another's moans resounding in their minds as they gazed unceasingly into one another's eyes.

It took Claire a little less than a minute before her insatiably edged cunt began cumming harder than she had ever thought possible, even her anus tingled and clenched with a concupiscence she hadn't experienced since her slutty schoolgirl days. She had longed so badly for orgasm, and now the convent spirits were giving her what she begged for, even more than she wanted. Claire continued to take the two cocks even after orgasm, but Winnie took longer. For ten minutes the spectral shaft slid deep into her desperate body while ghostly fingers teased and tickled her tender clit. But at last, she felt her body fill with a burning sexual tension that made her bite her lip as she perceived the orgasm slowly rolling towards her. Claire leaned in to kiss her but, in her ecstasy, missed and landed on Winifred's bare foot which was scrunched up next to her face; it didn't matter; she simply had to kiss something. As Claire sloppily made out with Winnie's spreading, grey toes, the little nun was pushed over the edge and fell head-first into the warm, throbbing waters of climax. The two sisters continued taking their spectral cocks until they too finished inside of them, shooting their warm, intangible seed into the sisters' holy bodies before silently slipping out and fleeing the scene. Winifred and Claire remained a moment longer, Claire still sucking on her sister's sensitive toes and Winifred still pulsing with post-orgasmic bliss until they finally relaxed and collapsed into the covers, drifting steadily into a throbbing, dreamless sleep.