The Conventioneer Ch. 05

Story Info
Abby recounts her deflowering on her 18th birthday.
1.3k words
3.72
7.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emboldened by Gwendolyn's story of her first time, Abby recounts the night of her deflowering on her 18th birthday.

Please take a moment to vote and comment as it helps me ensure I am addressing the subjects you enjoy reading.

_______

Abby laughed. "My first time was practically a cliche." We took a seat on a bench, our knees touching. Her pale skin glowed pink thanks to the sunlight filtering through the dome high above. I wanted to kiss her. Claire was throbbing and needed attention, but I couldn't give it to her. She was made to suffer.

Abby continued, "It was the summer between high school and college. It was my eighteenth birthday and Johnny took me to a local minor-league baseball game to celebrate."

I laughed. "You actually married your high school sweetheart?"

She giggled and nodded and twirled her hair. "He graduated a year ahead of me and was working at a farm to earn some money."

"And a farm boy, too! This story drips with sweetness!"

Abby cocked an eyebrow. "You be nice. Anyway, after the team beat our biggest rival, he and I went for a drive in his pickup. We both had a few beers at the stadium because we knew the kid working the counter. The moon was full and it was warm out. We had the windows down and he just looked so sexy in his jeans and black tee shirt. I was feeling...horny. No, that's not it. I felt naughty; like I wanted to do something with him I'd never done before and it was his fault I was so turned on."

"And how did he do that?"

"As we watched the game, Johnny had slowly slid his hand up my thigh and beneath my skirt. He didn't finger bang me or anything; he just rested it there, in the hollow between my leg and my special place. His pinky sometimes grazed my panties. My puss...special place...had been damp all night. I was practically in heat."

She giggled. "When we got in his truck, I asked him if he wanted a present for being such a good boyfriend and he did. As he drove, I leaned across the seat and unzipped his jeans. Reaching inside, I pulled his cock out and slowly stroked him until he was rock hard. I had jacked him off plenty of times while we drove around, so this was nothing new. The surprise came when I put my face in his lap. I gave him head as we drove through the countryside. He took hold of my hair and twisted it in his hand, sometimes pulling me off, telling me he wanted it to last. We had done some heavy petting before but this was the first time I sucked his dick and I must have been good at it because he came like a shotgun." She laughed. "It was too much and I couldn't swallow it all. Some of it I spit back up on his pants and seat."

She had a wistful look on her face as she reached back into her memories. "When I finished, I sat back up and looked at him. His cheeks were flushed and there were beads of sweat on his forehead; he had the goofiest grin. He held my hand and thanked me and told me I was beautiful. I told him to take me to the creek. I told him I was ready, that my mom had finally let me get on the pill and that I didn't want to go to college a virgin."

I said, "Sure, who wants to go to college as a virgin?" Although I had been, I wouldn't have, had I met Cassy earlier.

She nodded. "Exactly. Anyway, when we got to the creek, he laid blankets in the bed of the truck. We made out for a long time and slowly wrestled each other out of our clothes. He pulled his head beneath the covers and kissed and sucked my breasts, before going lower. He went down on me for the first time and he went slowly. I remember looking at the moon through the Live Oak tree as the pressure built. I could hear an owl hooting in the distance as he brought me to my first orgasm. My vision got blurry because I cried a little bit; it was that intense. And then he was up on his knees and the covers slid off his back. I ran my hand through this little patch of hair on his chest and spread my legs. Pulling my knees up, I told him to go slow and he did...he...opened me. It hurt a little, but I was very wet and since I'd already torn my hymen, there wasn't any mess."

"God, Abby, that's so beautiful." It was tender and intimate and the experience seemed to fit her perfectly.

"Thanks."

She had teared up at the memory and said, "Shit, now I need to check my makeup."

Exiting the bathroom, we strolled the midway and played ripoff games. A carney lured us over to a climbing challenge and Abby smiled. She whispered into my ear, "I can do this one." And then she brushed her lips across my cheek as she pulled back.

Looking at the rope ladder, I said, "Really? It looks hard."

"I have excellent balance." Turning to the carney she said, "What do I win if I make it to the top?" He pointed to a small white plush teddy bear that wore a red heart around its neck.

Slapping a five dollar bill on the counter, she climbed over and positioned herself on the ladder. It was suspended a few feet off the ground and secured at each end by a single rope that allowed the ladder to turn completely upside down if the climber lost their balance. Beneath it was a thick pad.

Abby carefully spider-walked her way up the ladder, the ropes shuddering as she went, threatening to flip her over. As she climbed, it became possible to see up her dress. Me and the carny both enjoyed the view of her bottom, bisected by a light pink thong. "You guys better not be looking at my ass," she called back.

I elbowed the guy, "Yeah, stop looking at my girlfriend's ass!" He looked shocked for a moment and then we both burst into laughter. I said, "We aren't, honey. We're looking at that hot pair of panties." We laughed harder and so did Abby and that was when the ladder flipped and she flopped onto the pad, her dress flying up and showing off her underwear to anyone else in the area.

The carny had tears in his eyes as he handed Abby the bear. "Even though you didn't make it, the show was worth the prize."

Taking the bear, Abby turned and gave it to me. "To commemorate our meeting."

I took the toy. "Thank you." It was a very sweet gesture.

At the cab stand she asked if I was available for dinner. Since the conference didn't start until tomorrow, I had the night off. "That sounds great," I said. Handing her my room card, I told her the suite number. "Come by around seven. I bought some alcohol on the way in today. We can have a drink or two before heading out."

"Steak?"

I smiled. "Sounds delicious."

"Okay, I will make a reservation," she said. The cab pulled up. We hugged, her body small, like a hummingbird, and warm. She smelled wonderful.

"Dress to impress," I said as she got into the back seat.

When I got back to my room, I finally gave Claire the attention she'd been craving since this morning. She wanted it rough, and that's exactly what she got.