All Comments on 'The Conversation'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticover 5 years ago
It Happened

Just the way it was written. I hate getting real about fantasies, or possible fantasies. But I spent 10 years having 3 somes and 4 somes with my ex. Not lots of different people, the same three or four of us, good friends, great friends, obviously close friends. But in the end it was the 3 some/4 some that did us in. The married couple, torpedoed, the singles, they just wandered away to find more thrills. And it was me, the husband, that got hurt. Ah yes, 3 somes, 4 somes, hot, sweaty, crazy, intense sex. Just don't do it with someone you are planning to live forever with...

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Great read

Love how she broke it all down for him.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Too Much reality in this story to get any wood. Really this story seems pretty true; Once you start sharing your spouse with someone else it gets easier and easier for them to screw someone else. With My first wife I felt nothing could break us up and shared her as much as I could. Until 1 person too many. LOL 10 stars for the writer. No Wood but Reality in truth. I had and lost so many Hot Women over the years. I wish I hadn't lost anything of them but I did, I lost them all until wife #5 came along.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES