The Conversation

Story Info
Hot wife turns hubby into a sissy crossdresser.
3.2k words
4.34
37.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
727 Followers

"It turns me on so much to think about turning you gay. To think about turning you into a sissy crossdressing faggot."

Carla, my wife of twenty years, and I had been playing a role playing game in bed. We'd asked each other lots of saucy questions, but as we got more and more aroused, Carla changed the game to...It turns me on so much...fill in the blank.

I'd talked about watching her kiss another woman, or having a threesome with Carla and another mature female. But Carla had completely shocked me with her fantasy. Surely she couldn't be serious. Could she?

"Carla, you don't mean that. Do you?" I asked, angry, scared, and worried.

"I'm deadly serious. And I don't really see how you can object given how much you'd like me to be a lipstick lesbian."

It was a fair point, I conceded, nevertheless I still was reeling in fear. And that fear turned to overwhelming trepidation and concern when Carla added: "Yes, I'm serious hubby, deadly serious. I want you to suck cock for me. I just find the idea of you having hot gay sex really arousing. And the fact that you're really not gay...well not yet anyway...makes it all the more alluring."

"But Carla, I genuinely don't understand. Why does the thought of me wearing your lingerie," (admittedly Carla's lingerie had been getting more and more sultry and tarty, and was making me love her more and more - a mature married woman who is confident in the bedroom and wears enticing lingerie to seduce her husband has to be the most exciting thing on the planet. The beneficiary of such a woman's wiles is always putty in her hands), "and sucking another guy's big fat cock turn you on so much?"

"Oh hubby, you can be so stupid at times. For the same reason that you imagining me, being a naughty wife and kissing and sucking another gorgeous woman's tits."

Another good point. If this was a game of chess Carla was making all the right moves. And was ridiculously to calling CHECKMATE. I had to someone wheedle my way out of this before it was too late. The problem was staring at Carla, licking her lips, breasts covered in a push up satin and lace pink balcony bra, matching panties and black stockings was making my head spin. I was losing this game and I feared the consequences of my defeat would be a forfeit Carla would insist on me fulfilling.

"If I agree to your terms," I said, hardly believing I was actually saying those words, do I get to have anal sex with you. After all, you know how much I love taking you from behind." Taking Carla while she is on all fours is intensely erotic and definitely my favourite sexual position. But if I thought this would force Carla to retreat (she always said she hates the idea of anal sex), I couldn't have been more wrong.

"Nice try, hubby. But I've got an even better offer."

I swallowed hard, for looking at Carla's saucy grin she clearly was a dozen moves ahead of me.

"Go on." I simply said, swallowing hard again and breaking into a sweat.

"My pussy has been well used, but imagine how tight and how willing another sissy crossdresser would be to offer you his man pussy. And, I'd even let both of you wear some of my naughtiest lingerie. Oh hubby, it wouldn't be like fucking a guy, you'd be like two sissy crossdressing lesbians unable to take your hands off each other's silky underwear until you were fully satiated."

For the first time since Carla had suggested turning me gay I felt my tiny four and a half inch cock pulsate as a few drops of pre-cum fell onto my stomach. On spotting this, Carla coquettish grin grew much, much wider. She gently kissed the shaft of my now fully erect cock. And I knew I'd lost. Or won, depending on your point of view!

"Oh hubby, does the thought of fucking another guy with you both attired in my hottest lingerie turn you on?" Carla said, very, very gently rubbing my now engorged cock.

There was no denying the fact that Carla's story had aroused me somewhat. "I suppose it must, a little bit anyway...but what would you be doing while all this was going on?"

For a brief moment I thought I noticed a little hesitation in Carla's outrageous fantasy, could my question have halted her depraved, nefarious plans? Not at all. She was simply catching her breath before making her final move.

"Why, we'd be sucking and fucking cock together silly."

"I'm not sure I follow, Carla." My naughty wife continued to stroke my cock, she knew she had me exactly where she wanted me, but now she cupped my balls as well - something I adore, she wasn't going relinquish her control or her demands.

"Well, if I turn you into a gay crossdressing sissy faggot, I'm going to have to bring some hot hunks over to satisfy my needs don't you think?"

She knew it was a dangerous question. Staring into her eyes was like looking at Medusa, I feared I'd be turned to stone if I refused her now. Carla had played her little fantasy game to perfection. Now, I finally understood her diabolical strategy. Her plan all along was to cuckold me so she could become a hot wife and have sex with whoever she wanted to. I wanted to scream and shout in protest, but Carla's tongue was now flicking one of my nipples (nothing turns me on more), she was still gently stroking my cock and the my need for relief was growing more and more intense with every second that passed. If I refused her now, she'd stop pleasuring me immediately. The spell would be broken, but so would any hope of our marriage thriving rather than merely surviving. The last couple of years our sex life had been less than humdrum. It had become boring and predictable and I knew that was mostly my fault. I was now overweight, my hair was grey and thinning, while Carla looked sexier than ever. And to top it all off I knew my tiny cock hadn't satisfied Carla for a very long time, if it ever had. If I was her, I'd be curious about what a real man's cock felt like. And for the time I realised, Carla wasn't just trying to spice up our marriage with these naughty fantasies of hers, she was trying to save it. And she wanted to save her because she truly loves me as I do her. Suddenly, many of my doubts and fears dissipated. If we were going to do this, I realised we had to do it together. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Maybe it would be fun. Maybe it would grow on me. Maybe we'd both have the best sex ever. The victory was my naughty wife's. And surely, the pre-cum was a sign I was at least a little bi-curious?

"Still waiting for an answer hubby. Are you agreed that I can turn you into a gay crossdressing sissy faggot and that I can be a hot wife from now on."

When Carla strung those four words together - gay crossdressing sissy faggot - another dollop of pre-cum erupted onto my belly.

"I think you have your answer my hot sexy wife." I said, smiling meekly.

"Oh, I think that's more than an answer hubby. I think you like being called a gay crossdressing sissy faggot. Don't you faggot?"

Another dollop of pre-cum. Why did that word faggot turn me on so much?

"I think I really do, Carla...and I really want to please you in the bedroom from now on. So I'll agree to all your terms mistress Carla if you'll grant me just one wish."

"You may ask me anything sissy hubby."

"Can we both dress up as slutty tarts when all the hot guys come over. That way I'll feel more feminine."

"Oh hubby you request is more than granted. We'll both be wearing the hottest, naughtiest lingerie imaginable. You'll be wearing panties and stockings that say FUCK MY SISSY ASS, and I'll be wearing the sluttiest outfits, leather mini skirts, high heels, stockings, suspenders and crotchless panties that say spank me and impregnate me my gay crossdressing sissy hubby likes to watch!"

Another eruption of pre-cum.

"I don't think you'll be able to get all that on a pair of panties my gorgeous hot wife."

Carla giggled, before adding: "Then we'll have have a bespoke t-shirt made for me. One that I can wear for work so all the guys know I'm freely available for fucks in the office."

"Oh fuck, Carla how hot would that be?!"

Carla then quickly opened her laptop. She pressed on a tab that said sissy faggot. And she showed me a picture of a woman's ass covered in cum. The she said: "Oh my darling sissy hubby, if that was me in that picture would you be a babe and lick up every drop of that yummy cum from your naughty wife's naked ass. After all real sissy faggots will do anything to taste another guy's cum - especially one that had be kind enough to ejaculate on their hot naughty wife."

"The picture was stunning. I'd never been so aroused. I was in danger of premature ejaculation. The thought of licking that cum or some other hot guy's cum off Carla's gorgeous derriere or even her tits - especially if I was Carla's silky high waisted ruby red panties (my favourite pair that she owns and looks like a cougar in) - was ridiculously exciting.

"I think I really would Carla, my gorgeous hot wife. In fact, I really want to. Maybe even need to."

Carla purred at my answer. I was becoming deranged now. Lost in a sea of depravity, but enthralled by it all.

The next picture showed the same hot blonde woman licking a guy's cock - a guy with a cock twice the size of mine. As I stared at it I felt a metaphorical switch go off in my head. I was actually wanting to be gay. I desperately wanted to wear Carla's panties and I desperately wanted to suck cock. In fact, I didn't know what was turning me on more - the gorgeous hot blonde woman or the the hunky guy with his gorgeous meaty cock.

"Penny for them?" Carla asked.

"Oh mistress Carla, I don't know whats turning me on more. The thought of you sucking that guy's cock or the the thought of me doing it." And Carla knew instinctively that I was telling the truth. Her game was going better than even she could possibly have imagined half an hour ago. There was real lust in my eyes for this guy's cock now. Carla could see that quite clearly.

"Oh my gorgeous sissy faggot, if he was here with us now we could suck him together and then I could slide his lovely manly cock into your virgin ass. How does that sound."

"Fucking amazing. Or, alternatively I could get him hard for you." I said, and I really meant it. Strange how the though the thought of this guy fucking Carla, which earlier in the evening would have sent me into a jealous rage, was now ridiculously arousing me.

"So what happens next?" I asked Carla, eager to get started on our new lifestyle.

"Well we need to get you into some of my sexiest, naughtiest lingerie. Into clothes that say: COME AND FUCK MY SIISY ASS." I dribbled some more pre-cum at that.

"And then?" I replied, almost in a whisper as a feeling of lust cascaded over me.

'Why then I make some calls and send some texts so all the hunky guys and sissy gay guys I know at work can make their way over as soon as possible."

"You mean we're actually going to do this tonight my gorgeous hot sexy wife?" I asked, thrilled now that very soon I'd be sucking cock or cocks in front of my dominatrix of a wife while watching her get royally fucked by some hot studs.

"Absolutely, we're going to do this tonight my sissy faggot." I loved Carla calling me that now and was desperate to feel her lingerie on my body. But would wearing her lingerie make my cock shrivel? Was there, even now, a chance I could escape this matrix of depravity Carla with her feminine wiles had woven me into? A part of me, the logical - I'm a fucking heterosexual male part of me - still hoped, beyond hope that I could break free. But my carnal depraved desires were now dominant. And when Carla rolled up my legs a pair of pink panties, quickly followed by a pair of ruby red stockings that she attached to a matching suspender belt - with a very pretty pink bow dead centre to boot - all resistance vanished instantaneously. The feeling was electrifying, titillating, exciting and pleasurable beyond anything I'd ever experienced. My head was spinning, my heart pounding and when, with me still lying on the bed, Carla applied some red lip gloss to my lips I almost ejaculated. I swear my cock nearly bulged to five inches.

"Oh sissy hubby I think you like that. I think you like that an awful lot. I've never seen your cock so big, it could almost satisfy me, but not quite. It's still very small, but then all sissies have tiny cocks don't you sissy faggot?"

"Oh yes, mistress Carla we do. And a real hot sexy woman like you my gorgeous hot wife needs a real man with a great big cock to satisfy you." Where the fuck did that come from? Even my voice was changing. I sounded feminine. I sounded like the gay crossdressing sissy Carla had turned me into. I've never been able to satisfy Carla sexually, no wonder she needed to sissify me, no wonder she needed lots of hot horny guys with big meaty cocks to fuck her. My wife has needs and it would be sinful, wicked even of me to deny her such rightful female pleasure. Besides I was a sissy faggot now and I needed cock as much as my hot wife.

But my feminisation was not complete yet. Next Carla picked out for me a pink push-up balcony bra and a black as night satin and lace chemise - again with a lovely pink bow in the middle. When she put these on me, Carla took me by the hand and walked me over to the full length mirror we have in the bedroom. I loved how I looked in Carla's sexy underwear, in fact I was turned on just looking at myself.

"Looking good my darling sissy faggot. In fact, you've never looked hotter. Now, let's very quickly pain your finger and toe nails, take some pictures and get the boys over so we can have a right good gang bang!"

By the time Carla had finished feminising me I was desperate cock. wearing all those girly clothes, with the added excitement of the lip gloss and now pink nail varnish, made me feeling like a woman - a hot woman. And a hot woman needs cocks, lots and lots of big fat juicy cocks.

Carla took a series of photos of me once she had completed my feminisation process by zipping me into one of her black leather skirts. I was stunned by how I felt and looked. I happily bent over our bed for her as she clicked away on her iPhone. She insisted that I pout, lift up the mini leather skirt to reveal my ass in her pink panties and my engorged cock threatening to spill over the soft satin and silk material. She made me suck on her black vibrator, but only after I'd put some more of my pre-cum on it and licked it off.

"What are you going to do with all those photos?" I asked once she had finished.

"Three things." She answered immediately. "Firstly, send a few of them to all the guys at work to entice them round here tonight. Secondly, as evidence that I will send to all your family, friends and work colleagues if you dare to ever renege on the sissy pacy you've agreed to this evening..."

"You wouldn't!" I gasped.

"Of course I would, I'm mistress Carla and you you sissy faggot will do whatever I tell you to do from now on. Won't you darling hubby?"

"I will. Always, my gorgeous hot wife and mistress." Again that very gay, very feminine voice. "And thirdly?"

"Oh, nearly forgot. Thirdly, we'll use for your new crossdressing sissy faggot dating profile that I'll share with all my followers on literotica."

"What's literotica?" I asked, uneasy, but thrilled at the same time that other sissies might get to see and desire me on some naughty website.

"You'll see. But first let me make some calls, send some texts with your sassy feminine ass on, and slip into something a little more sassy myself before the boys arrive."

"And what would you like me to do mistress Carla while we wait?"

"Oh, good question my darling crossdressing sissy." Carla started rummaging around in her lingerie draw again looking for something wickedly sultry no doubt. "Oh, well I could make you go downstairs and clean the kitchen floor in your new outfit, but I've actually got a much better idea...I need you to run a few errands."

I gasped, shocked. "Dressed like this. You can't be serious?"

"Now listen here my crossdressing faggot, this is all part of your sissy training. You must learn to obey mistress Carla no matter what I demand."

"Sorry, my hot wife. I temporarily forgot. But I'm really scared to go outside like this."

"Don't worry, you don't have to go too far. I just want you to go to my car, I've left several bottles of red wine in there that I want you to serve to the guys once they arrive. And then pick the mail up and the concierge as a package I ordered a few days ago that you need to collect."

"But Carla, we live on the seventh floor. I'll have to go in the lift and all the way to the underground car park. Someone might see me. And do I really have to collect the package from the concierge he'll laugh at me."

"No he won't, he's as gay as the day is long. He'll think it's his lucky night!"

"Seriously?" I asked, a little excited again.

"Absolutely. You never know he might bend you over his desk, spank your pretty pink panty ass and give you a right good seeing too."

The prospect, which just hours earlier would have appalled me, now filled me with depraved desire and excitement.

Before I left, Carla kissed me passionately.

"Oh my lovely gay crossdressing sissy hubby we're going to have such a wonderful marriage now. I love you my darling sissy faggot."

"I love you too, my darling hot naughty wife."

Candyboi
Candyboi
727 Followers