All Comments on 'The Conversation'

by Candyboi

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008almost 3 years ago

My wife called me a sissy faggot the moment she discovered i was a crossdresser. the humiliation was so exotic. She has cuckold me ever since.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

time to find a wife that wants him to suck and fuck her not another man for him to suck and be used by

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Missing words, extra words, superfluous verbiage. . .

Please read your work aloud; this will highlight such occurances because you will hear them.

Your writing shows tremendous potential. The story line goes directly to topic, developes quickly and builds in all aspects.

Cannot call it great, but it certainly hits most parameters.

More, please . . . Does that sound like a Sissy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Edit... Edit... Edit! And, fuck that manipulative wife blackmail bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have really got to say that I absolutely LOVE your stories. I am a 56 year old crossdresser who has been married for 27 years. Oh how I wish one of your stories would actually come true for me. I would be absolutely thrilled to have my wife watch me fully made up and on my knees sucking a big hard cock or getting my little ass fucked hard while she is enjoying a big hard cock in her beautiful pussy. I love and respect my wife more than words can say. And I just want her to be as happy as she can be. I am going to try to get her to read your stories. I'm praying that she will get the idea to turn me into her little crossdressing cocksucking sissy slut and personal maid. PLEASE KEEP WRITING.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 2 years ago

Candyboi, Crissy thinks Carla's crossdressing, Sissy Faggot husband, definitely needs a Big Juicy COCK to service...Mmmm!!! Crissy enjoyed the sweet little snacks (precummies) that your "tails" along with My frillies and Lite Tampax in my boipussy brought forth from my clittycock...Yummzzz ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wish there was more to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

dear Mr. gay crossdressing sissy faggot

I love your stories

they resonate with the precise frequency of my deep desires

so PLEASE!

as a service to mankind

please continue to thrill us

you have been blessed with that rare talent to connect words into a magical storyline

a storyline that turns on our imagination

and enriches our lives

thank you

petey377petey377almost 2 years ago

wonder how wild it gets when the guests arrive!

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Loving the story.More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story so much. Please write more X X X

Amanda_Love_CDAmanda_Love_CDabout 2 months ago

I love this story so much and the reference to Literotica is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

How i wish my wife would do it to me .I have never been so turned on reading this story. My micro dick was leaking. How I wish that Iwas the sissy faggot .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandyboi@Candyboi
Sissy hubby to hotwife, Carla. Carla is turning me more and more gay, I was straight. I now find other crossdressers such a turn on. Crossdressers make me feel gay. I'm totally addicted to cocks in panties. Wearing my wife's panties makes me want to suck cock. I love these pan...