The Conversation

Story Info
Two neighbors talk about a surprise encounter
937 words
4.17
3.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Davepeter
Davepeter
19 Followers

My apartment really had great light. It was small, the living room floor had a slight sag that leaned out toward the road, and I was certainly not the first tenant living with this coat of paint, but it was a great place. It had good access to the park so I could run, there was a decent fruit and vegetable stand not too far away, and I got along pretty well with my neighbors.

It had been about a week since my neighbor Earl had come over for coffee to get any details he could of my previous night, to hear anything he could of the woman I'd met and had over. It made sense. He was a lonely man, he was probably in his 60's, was a pretty heavy guy, and didn't take great care of himself. He had a lot of friends in the neighborhood as he'd been there forever, but didn't seem to have any real companionship. As the new neighbor, the only white guy in the complex with a pretty active romantic life, I an anomaly and anything unexpected is at least mildly exciting for a moment.

Earl had sat on the couch, and asked me questions, and then said the most unexpected thing about his sexuality: he called it "opportunistic". And in the next few minutes, without really realizing why, I was slowly stroking his dick as he'd told me to, and then had him in my mouth.

I'd never experimented with a man, never even felt inclined, but I sucked his dick the way I'd always wanted mine sucked: I stroked him up and down slowly, I sucked his head into the back of my mouth and moved my tongue as far down as I could without letting him out of my mouth, I rubbed his balls and put pressure on the base of his sack while I rubbed. He was demanding but not forceful, and remained calm until he came. I can't understand how much cum I swallowed, but it was a lot, and I did not waste a drop. I ran my tongue into the groove on the tip of his cock to make sure. And then he stood up, pulled on his sweats, and left pretty casually.

This was three days ago. I work from home and we've talked a few times since then in the courtyard, and neither of us has brought it up. It doesn't feel taboo or regrettable, just doesn't really fit into the conversation. We talked about the girl I have a second date with, something about the governor, and speculated about the water pressure dropping now that it's autumn. Just normal conversation, and for three days, nothing about how much I struggled to swallow all his cum, me not telling him how much I wanted it again.

But three days on, there was a knock at my door, and it was Earl.

"Hey man, I brought you something, got a second?"

"Sure, come on in."

Earl walked over to the couch like he always did. He was a big man, huge thighs, and he'd sit down and sink in a bit. We'd done this for months, him coming over to talk in the middle of the day, sitting on my couch. But when he got to the couch, he turned to sit down, but pulled his pants down to his ankles. HIs dick stood straight up, his head so dark it was purple, and he leaned back into the couch a little more than usual. He didn't say a word.

So neither did I. I walked over and got on my knees in front of him, and I put his cock in my mouth. I put both of my hands on the length of it and slowly stroked him while I moved his head deep into my mouth and back halfway out: I didn't dare to let him go until he came for me again. I slid my hands around his hips and held the sides of his ass, pulling him into my mouth even deeper and just fell into the rhythm of his cock, taking him into my throat as much as I could. Without thinking, I made small moans and hummed; I held him in my mouth and sucked extra hard for a few seconds sometimes, and when he said, "okay..." and held the back of my head, I squealed a little and took his cum like his bitch. When he finished, I didn't want to let him go. I just held him in my mouth and kept licking as he got soft. Then I took him out of my mouth and started slowly stroking him again while licking his cock, trying to subtly get him hard again.

He put his finger in my mouth, I could taste that his hands were dirty. He pushed it pretty far back, and when I closed my mouth on him, he lifted his hand so I was looking him in the eyes.

"We'll do this everyday, you good?"

"I fucking am."

I moved to the side as he stood up, pulled his pants on, and left. I pushed my face into where he'd sat and pulled down my pants. I stroked my own cock and tensed almost immediately. I pushed my face further into his cushion to smell his sweat, cupped my free hand in front of my cock, and came in my hand. I rolled over to the side and licked the palm of my hand. My cum didn't taste like Earl's, but I'd have to wait until tomorrow to prove it.

Davepeter
Davepeter
19 Followers